Camping and creepily romantic

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}



Luhan’s POV.


“HYUNG, FASTER!!” One of those four guys shouted, Sungyeol, I think. “Wait a minute!” Woohyun-the-jerk shouted back and I narrowed my eyes on him. He have already shouted that ten times, why can’t he just go?

“Go… I’ll text you.” Suyeon was trying to push him away playfully with a smile and they both started laughing, giggling and annoying me. “Just go, for god’s—no, for our sake!” I groaned and they both awkwardly held their laughter in.

“Bye, Suyeonnie.” Woohyun said as he suddenly pulled her into a hug. *Let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go!!* I repeated in my head until he pulled away. I was about to take a deep breath of relief, but it got stuck in my throat as Woohyun leaned in and pecked Suyeon’s cheek.

Am I dead already?

“Bye, guys.” I was standing there, not blinking as Woohyun waved at EXO and then me. “Bye, Luhan.” He waved a little and smirked. Oh, how I wanted to punch that smirk off of his face right now… I could just—UGHH!!

“Bye…” I heard Suyeon mutter as Woohyun started walking backwards towards his friends with a grin for Suyeon. *Please, fall.* I narrowed my eyes before gathering my whole attention at Suyeon who was actually blushing because of the stupid kiss.

“Hm, another guy kissed her… What will Luhan do?” I heard that annoying Chen’s voice and glared at him. “I won’t do anything.” I said through gritted teeth and stomped towards Suyeon. “Why the hell are you still waving? He’s not even looking anymore.” I said, irritated and snapped her out of her daze.

“Wha—oh, you’re right…” she nodded before lowering her head and gently touching the spot where that bastard kissed. I couldn’t take it anymore and stood in front of her. “Yah, you have something here.” I said as I placed my hand on the cheek that was kissed by Woohyun.

My brows furrowed while thinking of so many ways how could I kill him. “What are you doing?” Suyeon asked as I started her cheek with my thumb. “I said you had something here.” I replied and kept on her cheek, but she pushed my hand away. “You’re ridiculous.” She said before walking towards the other guys.

I turned around, glaring at Woohyun’s back that was slowly fading as he and his friends were walking towards the car that came to take them home. I tucked my hands in my pockets, knowing that I can’t do anything anymore. I just hoped that when Suyeon walked away, she was blushing because of me… and not that guy.


End of Luhan’s POV.


It was the last minutes for us to stay here. We were all sitting on the grass in silent, just enjoying the soft wind that hit out faces and the view in front of us. The sun was already going on, it looked so beautiful and all I wished to do was to lean against Luhan while he would hold m—GET BACK TO THE WORLD, LEE SUYEON!!

..

..


“It’s so upsetting that we can’t stay here for another day…” Sehun pouted next to me and I ruffled his hair with a soft smile on my face. “Did you forget that we need to record tomorrow?” Luhan retorted and my brows furrowed a bit at him. “Why are you so grumpy?” I blinked a couple of times before he turned to me.

“I’m not.” He protested and I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, right…” I snarled and looked at Alan who was sitting from my other side with his back turned to me. “What are you doing?” I asked him while poking his shoulder. “OH?! N-nothing…” he shuttered and I got curious. I leaned over his shoulder and saw what he was trying to hide.

“You know how to do it?” I asked him and his cheeks started to redden when he turned to me. “I’m so gay, aren’t I?” he pouted and my eyes widened because of his words before I started laughing out loud. “You’re not…” I ruffled his hair while smiling at him and waited for him to smile back.

When he did, I took the flower crown that he made and put it on my head. “How do I look?” I asked and the little boy’s eyes started sparkling. “It fits you.” He said and I turned to other guys. “What do you think?” I asked and they all gave me thumbs up. “It doesn’t fit you.” Of course, there was the annoying Luhan, who was upset for some reason.

“Don’t listen to him, noona. You look great.” I smiled at Tao before turning back to Alan. “Who were you making this for?” I asked as I handed the crown back to him. “My mom.” He replied and I smiled, feeling something warm inside of my chest. “Always trying to be a better son.” I heard Luhan’s sigh and I stood up, feeling angry.

“Okay, enough!” I shouted and pointed my finger at him. “What the hell is your problem?! If you want to be grumpy and peevish go somewhere else and don’t ruin our mood!” I shouted and he scoffed. “Is this funny to you? I’m serious, what’s your problem?” I asked him as I placed my hands on my hips.

“It’s okay, noona. Sit down—“ “You really want to know what’s my problem?” Alan couldn’t finish as Luhan spoke and slowly stood up. “Yes.” I replied all confident and everything, but when Luhan started walking towards me I started stepping back. “Luhan, what are you—“ “You’re my problem!” I could see how angry he was by the way his nostrils were flaring.

“Me?” I asked pointing my index finger at my chest. “Yes! You! I told you that I like you, but you’re ignoring it! You showed more affection towards that bastard Woohyun who kissed you and you DIDN’T EVEN MIND IT!!” he shouted and I felt like crying all of a sudden.

It’s not because Luhan was scaring me, which he was, but because Luhan was shouting. “Luhan, calm down, let’s not do any—“ “You know, you don’t even have any right to shout at me.” I cut Suho off as I stopped walking backwards. “You. Are. Not. My. Boyfriend.” I poked his chest with my index finger after each of the words.

I knew that it got him even angrier by the way his eyes darkened, but I’m not going to be some kind of girl that can’t stand for herself. Besides, I was right… Luhan’s not my boyfriend. And how silly of me, thinking that if I don’t repeat my past mistakes I wouldn’t hurt… This jerks is still able to hurt me.

“You’re right.” Luhan said after a couple of minutes of being quiet. “How stupid am I to be protective over you?” he scoffed for himself and brought his hand though his hair. “I must be an idiot to even like someone like you.” My heart started hurting after hearing those words and I couldn’t look at him anymore so I lowered my head.

“But even if I’m an idiot and even if you don’t like me, I’m still trying… Why can’t you show me the attention you show everyone else? Can’t you at least do that for me?” he asked and I looked up with my tears b in the corners of my eyes. “Luhan, I—“ But before I could finish we all heard how the door of the motor house open.

“Kids, everything is ready. Let’s go home!” Luhan’s mom said with a big smile while waving at all of us. Other guys waved back before standing up and trying to ignore the dramatic atmosphere as they walked towards the motor house. I looked at Luhan with trembling hands as he stared me in the eyes for a couple of moments before following the others.

“Come on, noona. It’s going to be okay.” I wanted to thank Tao for helping me walk to the motor house, but no words came out. I was scared that I would choke on everything as soon as I would open my mouth. *You have cried enough.* I told myself while entering the motor house.

“Oh, Suyeon… When we arrived at the mansion, a surprise will be waiting for you.” Luhan’s mom who was already wearing the flower crown said and I blinked a couple of times, gulping down the lump that formed. “What s-surprise?” I asked and she grinned. “You’ll see.” She poked my nose and I chuckled before walking to the two couches with Tao.

“Noona, sit next to me.” Tao gently took my hand and pulled me down with him, unfortunately Luhan was sitting from my right side. I glanced at him, but his eyes were closed and his arms were crossed. *Maybe he’s sleepy.* I thought and turned to Tao. “Could you switch—“ I was about to ask Tao switch places with me, but I remembered Luhan’s words.

“—Why can’t you show me the attention you show everyone else? Can’t you at least do that for me?”

“You were saying, noona?” Tao looked at me innocently, but I only shook my head, smiled and turned to the front where, of course, Chen was sitting and smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes before I took a deep breath and the motor house started moving.



After a couple of hours, all the guys were sleeping. I looked around myself and my eyes stopped on the peaceful Luhan who still had his arms crossed. I saw a wrinkle between his brows and chuckled to myself. Slowly, I placed my finger on the wrinkle and waited for him to relax.

After he did, I smiled and looked down where Tao’s head was. The poor guy was so tired and was the first to fall asleep, but when Luhan’s dad was stopping the motor house, Tao’s head accidentally fell on my lap. I didn’t wanted to wake him up so I just let him be. *After all, we're all tired* I nodded and without thinking my hand started his hair.

Tao purred like a cat and I covered my mouth with my other hand to stop myself from laughing. When I finally had control over myself, I was about to push the bangs out of Tao’s eyes, but suddenly I heard a scoff next to me and I jumped up. “You were awake?” I whispered when I saw Luhan’s eyes open, gazing at me.

It was that kind of gaze that just like a magnet would want to pull you closer. That kind of gaze that makes you want to lean in, but at the same time you’re scared about what could happen after that. That kind of gaze that makes you want to turn around, but you just can’t do that. *If looks could kill…* I thought and wanted to chuckle, but I held it in when Luhan suddenly spoke.

“I was awake ever since you touched me.”

Okay, that sounded creepily romantic…

But then realization hit me and I looked down at Tao’s face. “He’s sure cute when he's asleep.” Luhan said with a smirk and I blinked feeling sorry and knowing that he might have seen how I Tao’s hair. “It’s okay.” Luhan said as if he read my mind and I took a deep breath.

I looked at others guys to make sure that they are sleeping before I looked up at Luhan. “Are you mad at me?” I asked him in a whisper and he turned to me as well. “I just wish that you’d feel the same for me.” He said before lifting his hand in the air and slowly stretching it towards my face.

I closed my eyes as I felt his touch. His thumb gently caressed my cheek for the second time today and it felt so good. He then tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and suddenly I felt his forehead on mine. I snapped my eyes wide open and gulped seeing him so close, his nose already nuzzling mine.

“Luhan—“ “I’ll wait, okay?” he asked and I got confused. “You’ll wait for what?” I asked and he smiled, making my heard flip a couple of times. “You.” He said letting his hand go down my cheek and my shoulder while he kissed my forehead.

“Sleep now.” He said pushing my head gently on his shoulder and I nodded still with my eyes opened. Shivers ran down my spine when Luhan wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. *What am I doing? This isn’t fair to him.* I thought angrily at myself, but still wasn’t able to pull away as my eyes closed.


Well, I hope you liked this chapter.

I'll try to update soon and I'll try to reveal her past in the next chapter. ;)

















 :DD

 look at him :D ^^









BYE! ♥