Happy birthday

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

Check if you have read chapters 55,56
 



“KYAA!” I squealed as I stretched my arms. Soon I grabbed onto my stomach and started rubbing it, making Chen laugh. “I told you not to eat so much cake.” He said as he wiped his lips off with a tissue. I glared for a moment before I smeared some of the cake on his face.

Chen slowly turned to me without any emotion before he started rapidly blinking. “Did you just… did you just did what I think you did?” he questioned and I nodded. Suddenly his eyes glistened with a dangerous fire and I quickly jumped up from the couch running away.

He chased after me and soon we both stood across from the bed, laughing while I tried to run away from him and he tried to catch me. “Yah, I will—“ he suddenly stopped talking and I stopped laughing in confusion when I saw the shock cover his whole face. “What’s wrong?”

Chen shook his head and looked at me. “Ah… Uh, n-nothing, I just thought about Luhan.” He said and I frowned in confusion, but didn’t question him as he sighed, bringing his fingers through his hair before going to sit back on the couch.

“You’re not trying to get me to come to you, right?” I asked, as he shook his head I went to the couch and sat down again as well. “Anyway, what did Luhan get you?” he asked and I pressed my lips together while looking at the cake on the table in front of us.

“Nothing, he didn’t know.” I told him and when I turned to look at him, I saw confusion on his face. “He was just so busy these past two days, he was ignoring me and I didn’t want to burden him even more. I made a lot of mess already.” I said.

Chen awkwardly exhaled and I laughed. He then turned to me and gave my shoulder a pat. “Luhan and the rest of EXO don’t blame you, don’t worry.” He smiled as I smiled back. “I know, but still… I feel bad.”



________________________




“Tell me when it’s over, okay?” I told Chen who only hummed an okay while I covered my eyes. We are watching a horror movie and I was never a fan of those. Now the girl with white eyes came to kill her ex-boyfriend and I don’t think that I can watch it without starting to cry.

“Okay, it’s gone.” Chen said and I sighed in relief. I took my hand off, but at the same moment the ex-boyfriend lost his head and I screamed in horror. “CHEEN!” I screamed and hit him with a cushion as he started laughing. I was about to rip his head off as well – just like in the movie, but suddenly my phone rang.

“You’re lucky.” I told Chen as I got up and went to the bed, sitting on the edge. I glanced at the caller ID and grinned seeing that it’s Luhan. “Hello.” I picked it up. “Hi.” He said and I heard him sighing. “What’s wrong?” I asked him and for a moment there was silence.

“Nothing, it’s just good to hear your voice.” He said and I giggled silently, not wanting Chen to tease me about it. “Where are you?” he then asked and I frowned. “You probably forgot how you angrily dropped me off at the mansion.” I said with a stern tone.

Luhan chuckled. “Ah, sorry… I just really needed to do something, I swear, it was worth it.” He said and I smiled to myself. “Okay, when are you coming home? And are you even coming home?” I asked. “I’m near the mansion, why? Do you miss me already?” he asked and I could hear how he smirked.

“Ani.” I replied totally lying. “Huh?” he probably was surprised as well. “Chen’s here, with me. We’re watching a movie.” I told him and silence took over again. “Chen? He’s there?” he asked and I glanced at Chen who stopped the movie and was looking at me with a questioning look.

“Yes, he’s on the couch.” I said. “Could you pass your phone to him?” He then asked and I pouted before walking over to the couch and handing the phone to Chen. “He said he wants to talk to you.” I told him and he nodded before clearing his throat and placing my phone on his ear.

“Lu—“ Chen stopped talking and pulled the phone away because Luhan was shouting. He then hesitantly put the phone back on his ear and listened what Luhan exactly was shouting. I could hear the yelling as well, but I wasn’t sure what he was saying so I sat down on the couch and tried to lean in and listen to it, however, Chen pulled away.

I looked at him in confusion, but he ignored me and just stood up, walking away from the couch as he talked to Luhan in a whisper. After a minute he rolled his eyes and came back, handing my phone to me. “He hung up after he said that he’s already in front of the mansion.” He told me and I frowned.

“Why did you whisper? Do you guys have secrets? Why was he yelling?” I questioned him, but he only laughed and resumed the movie. I quickly covered my eyes again and hissed in annoyance, waiting for Luhan to come and save me from this horrible nightmare.


Luhan’s POV.


“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU, CHEN!” My eyes instantly widened and I barged in the room, just to see Suyeon crying while hitting Chen with a cushion as he only laughed. “Suyeon.” I said sternly and she turned to me, the same way as Chen before she dropped the pillow.

“Luhaaaann…” She sobbed out and ran to hug me. “What’s going on?” I asked and Chen pointed at the TV. As I heard screaming noises and saw blood on the screen, I realized that she was scared.

I glared at Chen shortly before I looked down at her. “Come on, it’s okay.” I whispered to her as I her back. She slowly looked up at me with her red eyes and I softened – I was really angry before, knowing that she was spending time alone with Chen, but seeing her like this changed my mind.

“Go, wash up… I need to talk to Chen.” I whispered to her and kissed her forehead, ignoring another presence in the room that I wanted gone. “Okay.” She sniffed a bit before she took her arms off of me and went to the bathroom.

My attention went back on Chen who was trying to become invisible.

“Lu—“ “Shut up.” I hissed at him and walked closer. “You…You… What do you think you’re doing here, trying to steal her away??” I shouted still in a whisper so that Suyeon wouldn’t hear. “I’m not trying to—“ “I said that it’s okay if you have feelings for her, that I will forget it.. But do you think that I’m okay, knowing that you’re with her inside of the room that I share with her? Alone??”

Chen sighed and stood up, making me step back. “Dude, I’m not trying to steal her away… I texted her, asking if she’s okay, yes, but I didn’t intend to steal her away with that! Don’t be so obsessed. I’m only here because she was upset that you’re not spending time with her anymore.” He tried to explain and I scoffed.

“So you’re trying to be there for her when I’m not here…” I said and before he could say something, I cut him off. “Chen, I love her and I’m obsessed with her because of that… You said you might be in love with her, but that doesn’t give you the right to be obsessed with her, sorry, but I don’t think that you should spend time with her alone anymore, it’s not safe.”

“WHAT’S NOT SAFE??!” He seemed to be angry and hurt. “I’m not saying that you might hurt her, but if you’re here with her, you know that you’re the one who’s going to end up hurting…” he was about to say something, but probably realized that I’m right and stopped himself.

“Fine… I’m leaving then.” He said and grabbed his jacket that was on the couch. “And just so you know, today's Suyeon’s birthday.” He said and before I could ask what’s he talking about, he went out.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, thinking about what he said as I turned the TV off. As I placed the remote on the table I noticed the cake, there was a sign on it as well, but half of it was already eaten.

Happ   hday   yeon

My eyes widened. Today is Suyeon’s birthday? Why the hell didn’t I know that??

Ahh… what to do??



End of Luhan's POV.




As I walked out of the bathroom, suddenly I felt arms around my legs. “I’M SORRY!” Luhan screamed and I looked down. My eyes widened when I saw him on his knees. “What are you…” I tried to pull him away and when I was finally able to, I got on my knees as well. “What are you doing, pabo-ah?”

He looked at me with puppy eyes before he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and soon my cheek crashed on his shoulder. “I’m so sorry for not knowing that it’s your birthday.” He said it as fast as he could and for a moment I thought how he knew, but then realized that Chen probably told him.

“Oppa, it’s okay.” I said and he pulled away quickly, holding my shoulders with his hands while he stared at me in horror. “Wh—“ I gasped loudly and covered my mouth as I realized what I have done… “N-no, it’s not… NO!” I shouted as I noticed the grin that was growing on Luhan’s face.

“YOU CALLED ME OPPA!” He screamed in happiness and stood us both up, before wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up. He spun my around a couple of times as he happily looked up at me with a smile.

I bit my lower lip, afraid to fall and I took a deep breath as he finally let me down. “Don’t do that again.” I said and hit his shoulder, however he just laughed and cupped my cheeks before pecking my lips. “Sorry, I was just so happy.” He said and I blushed before looking away.

I walked fast to the couch and sat down, sighing in relief when I noticed that the TV was off. “So…” Luhan plopped down next to me and wrapped his arm around my neck. “Why didn’t you tell oppa about your birthday?” I rolled my eyes at how he called himself an oppa, but decided to ignore it.

“You were stressed out enough.” I told him and turned to look at him – he was still grinning. “Are you that happy that I called you oppa?” I asked confused and he shook his head. “Ani, I have a surprise.” He said and pulled out his phone, scrolling through it.

“What—“ “First of all… I got you a ticket to our concert
 that is going to be soon.” He cut me off. “And I want to show you this.” He said and positioned his phone in front of my eyes.

EXO Luhan admits:
 - “The girl in the pictures is my girlfriend.”


I stared simply at it for a moment, before I realized that it was online. My eyes widened and I looked at Luhan with hope. “Yep, everyone knows about us, officially.” He said and scrolled through his phone once again before putting it in front of my eyes again.

As everyone were already expecting the shocking news, today SM entertainment made and announcement and IT’S TRUE. The young idol – EXO Luhan – without any shame admitted that the girl in the pictures with him is his current girlfriend. We tried to get a couple of words from the idol, but he refused to talk, saying that his company forbids him to say anything at the moment, but he promised to introduce his girlfriend to everyone in the future.

I pouted, trying to hide my smile. “I don’t know if it’s enough, but… Happy birthday, baby.” He said before he cupped my cheeks and gave me a long kiss that I have been waiting for so long.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smirked after pulling away. “This is sweet, but how about your parents?” I asked, feeling curious. Luhan’s brows furrowed for a moment as he though before he snapped his fingers and grabbed my hand before bringing me up from the couch.

“Luhaaan… What are you doing?” I whined as he dragged me out of the room, downstairs. “Mom, dad??” he called out and my eyes widened. “We’re here, sweetie.” Luhan grinned and pulled me inside of the living room where his parents sat on the couch.

“Omo, what’s going on?” Mrs. Wu eyes widened as well when she noticed Luhan holding my hand, Luhan’s dad on the other hand only smirked. “Mom, dad… I lied.” Luhan started and I stumbled, bumping into his back before he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and grinned wildly again.

“What do you mean, son?” Luhan’s dad asked as he put the newspaper down. “Lee Suyeon… Lee Suyeon is the girl that I love and always will. I’m dating her and I just wanted to let you know that she’s not just a girl that I share a room with… She’s a girl that I’m going to marry one day. Oh! She’s your daughter-in-law!”

With that my heart exploded only 754 times…

Oh, Luhan... The best birthday ever...


 



Hehe, everything is good!! They're happy, yey!!

Please comment, okay?