Everything is so weird today

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

 

The next morning when the maids woke me up and told me that Luhan left without waking me up, I angrily dressed up. I put a simple red shirt and simple skinny jeans on, I'm still not going to wear the stupid uniform. But now I was already walking towards the school entrance with my hands balled into fists. Luhan didn't wake me up and I'm almost late.
 
"What the?" I raised a brow as I saw a crowd in front of the school. "Suyeon!!" Serah and Sunmi ran to me and I still looked at them confused. "What's going on?" I asked as I saw that both of the girls had shining bright smiles on their faces. "EXO changed their hairstyles!" both of them beamed up as they clapped their hands and jumped up and down. "Oh, I did saw Luhan's pink hair." I laughed and suddenly they both started dragging me towards the school.
 
"Well, did you see Kris? Or Chanyeol? Or Baekhyun?! OR TAO?!!!!" Sunmi literally screamed in my face, of course the biggest fan of Tao. "I didn't." I said with a chuckle and their eyes widened. "Come on!" Serah shouted and dragged me again. We all stood in the middle of the crowd between the screaming fans, including Serah and Sunmi. "I don't get it, what are we supposed to see-------------" my eyes bulged out as I saw Tao and Sehun waving at me.
 
I observed all the boys who were giving out fan their signs. "Awesome, right?" Sunmi whispered to me and without even thinking my I nodded my head. I then shook my head and came back to my senses. "Let's go." I whined to both of Sunmi and Serah, but they pouted. "Okay, I'm going then." I gave them a smile and walked forward. *No, I'm not a fan of EXO.* I stated for myself in my head. I didn't know why was I so against it, I probably just didn't wanted Luhan to tease me about it.
 
I walked through all the girls and some boys towards the entrance where EXO stood and everyone were giving me the looks like 'wtf, are you doing?', but I tried to ignore them. "Hey, noona." I looked at Tao who had red hair. "Oh." I sighed as I pressed my lips together. "Aren't we handsome?" for a moment I thought that Luhan jumped right in front of me, but then I realized it was Sehun with pink hair as well.
 
"Yeah." I nodded with a smile and they beamed up. "But aren't we going to be late? Classes starts in like 5 minutes." I said as other members came to me. Of course everyone started hating me more, because they stopped giving them signs and photos. "School doesn't mind because you know, they have famous people in school, that makes the school popular too." Kris said coolly and I sighed how beautiful all the guys looked. 
 
"Sorry for not waking you up." Luhan smirked and I knew that he was talking sarcastically. I hissed a little bit at him and then rolled my eyes. "Luhan oppa!!!" Myungsoo suddenly ran to Luhan as he hugged him tightly and jumped up and down. "Oppa, you're so pretty." he pulled away and everyone except Luhan started laughing. "I think, I think I will dye my hair pink too." Myungsoo nodded with a pout.
 
"Come on, oppa." I linked arms with Myungsoo and started pulling him towards the school. "You're still trying to annoy him?" I asked with a laugh and he sheepishly grinned. "It's fun." he said as we finally went inside of the school and I unlinked our arms. "He's having fun annoying me too." I muttered, but he heard and narrowed his eyes. "What did he do again?" he asked and I sighed.
 
"He.... kind of kissed me again last night as a joke, he said that I can have my first kiss back." his eyes suddenly widened and he clapped his hands once. "He's a genius!! That was probably so cute! And wait he's your first kiss?!" he jumped with an amused laugh and I hit him playfully on his upper arm. "Shut up, am I the girl or you?.." I asked as a laugh escaped my lips as well.
 
"Ayo, Su-su-su-su-SUYEON!" We heard someone calling and from the husky voice I knew that it was Chanyeol. "Hey, oppa!" I waved and saw that the rest of the members and the fan girls walking behind him as he ran to me and Myungsoo. But Chanyeol forgot how to stop his own feet and ended up knocking Myungsoo of his feet on the ground. "Opps! Sorry!" the big guy stood up with a grin and brought Myungsoo up with him.
 
"It's---okay." Myungsoo said amused and dusted himself off. "Anyway! Suyeon, we have the first class together! Sit with m-" I covered Chanyeol's mouth. "You're too loud, but okay, I will sit with you." I said and he smiled. We continued to walk to the class and I could hear all the whispers about me and EXO. "Don't worry about them." Myungsoo winked and waved at me as he walked towards his own class.
 
"Are you dating again?" Suddenly D.O asked and my eyes widened and I started blinking. "We have never dated." I told him and all the EXO members frowned in confusion, only Luhan stood with a simple poker face. "You didn't?" Suho asked and I shook my head. "She just pretended to, because she wanted to make me jealous." Luhan smirked as he looked at me and I rolled my eyes.
 
"Come on, Chanyeol oppa. We will be late." I said and as I started walking with Chanyeol the bell rang. Me, Chanyeol, Luhan, D.O and Chen went to our class as others went to theirs. We all sat down, me with Chanyeol, Luhan with Chen and D.O with one of the fans who almost fainted. "Look at him go." I chuckled as D.O started chatting with a cute girl and Chanyeol laughed with me.
 
"Look at him go." Chanyeol pointed his index finger at Luhan and Chen who were talking. "What?" I asked him confused. "Well, D.O was talking.. Luhan is talking too." I face palmed and laughed. "Thanks god you're pretty." I pinched his cheek and he smiled at me while ruffling my hair. Then the teacher entered and the whole class quieted down. "How was your trip to Jeju?" Mrs. Song asked.
 
 
Luhan's pov.
 
"How was your trip to Jeju?" Mrs. Song asked as she entered the class. "Fine!" we all replied in chorus. "Good, because you will have to write an essay about it." we all groaned in annoyance. "Oh, don't be babies. This will be easy, you will just have to write what did you like and what you didn't like." the teacher said and picked up the sheets of papers, giving them out to all of us.
 
"Great." Chen sarcastically grinned as he received a sheet of paper and I just smiled at the teacher when she gave me one too. "What are you going to write?" he asked me and I pouted while thinking. "Just stuff." I shrugged my shoulders and he smirked. "You should write how worried you were and how did you take care of Suyeon." he said and I rolled my eyes.
 
"Maybe you should write about how you tried to annoy me all the time." I smiled with a chuckle and started writing on the sheet of white paper.
 
The trip to Jeju.
 
That was it. I didn't have anything. I didn't know how to start and what exactly to write. I looked around my shoulders and everyone seemed to be doing fine, even Chanyeol was bitting his tongue while writing passionately. But I was surprised when I saw Suyeon writing things down too.
 
"What are you writing?" I asked as I leaned towards Chen, but he just covered his paper with his arm. "No copy cats!" he narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips. "Fine.." I sighed as I looked at the empty sheet of paper and started wondering what Suyeon might me writing, I mean she didn't do much.
 
"Luhan, are you having trouble?" Mrs. Song asked and I nodded. "I don't know what to write about." I told the teacher. "Hm.. just write what happened, you did have fun with your friends, right?" I nodded and looked at the paper again. Okay, so I started somehow...
 
This weekend me and my friends went to Jeju. We had so much fun and memorable moments. We played a lot of games and learned a lot about each other. For example I learned that one of my friends don't know how to swim when I almost drowned her.
 
I shook my head when I realized that I wrote about Suyeon. I looked behind my shoulder at her and she was still writing together with the happy virus next to her. "Okay." I took a deep breath and started writing again.
 
 
End of Luhan's pov.
 
"Okay, class you're dismissed." we all stood up taking our stuff. "Oh and you can finish your essays at home, bring them to me tomorrow." the teacher said before we went out of the class. "What did you write?" Chen beamed next to me and I smiled. "Just---stuff." I smiled at him as we walked forward. Then Chanyeol, Luhan and D.O approached us. 
 
"What actually did you write? You didn't seem to stop." Luhan groaned and I chuckled a bit. "A bunch of nonsense." I told him as I suddenly giggled, surprising myself and the guys. "Did you write how Luhan kissed you? Because you're blushing." D.O poked my cheek. "That didn't even happen in Jeju.." I rolled my eyes as I walked away from them.
 
 
 
 
 
Lunch came and I walked alone to the canteen. I looked around after I took my tray of food and searched for an empty table. Then I saw Dara sitting alone. I got confused, because she'd always eat with her friends. I decided to eat with her and walked towards the table. "Noona!" Sehun waved at me and I bit my lip and shook my head apologetically.
 
"Suyeon!" then Sunmi and Serah called me, but I again shook my head and walked to Dara. "Hey." I placed the tray down on the table and sat down. "Do you mind?" she smiled and shook her head, I could see that she was kind of sad. "What's wrong?" I asked her and she sighed.
 
"My friends.. hates me now." I furrowed my brows. "Why? You were the leader, weren't you?" I asked her and she nodded. "Well, yeah, but.. they were talking about you today and it wasn't nice some nice things. So when I told them not to do it, they started saying those things about me." she said and I sighed.
 
"Aw... you defended me?" I touched her hand softly and she gave me a small smile. "It's okay, I'm your friend and Myungsoo too!" I tried to brighten the mood and she laughed a bit. "Hey, did you need to write an essay about Jeju?" she suddenly asked and I nodded
 
"Us too. What did you write?" she asked and I took out the paper out of my bag. "Here." I handed it to her and she started reading. "Me and my friends became much more closer." she smirked with narrowed eyes. "I had a lot of new feelings. Is it about Luhan?" she raised a brow and I shook my head. "Not just Luhan, come on.. with EXO." I told her and she smiled.
 
"Anyway, I envy you." she said with a chuckle as I took my paper back. "Why? Because of Luhan?" I gave her a weird look. "No, I mean you can hang out with EXO, they like you. And they hate me." she said and I felt sorry. "Let's just eat, shall we? Let's not spoil our appetite." I gave her a bright smile.
 
 
Luhan's pov.
 
"Noona!" Sehun waved for Suyeon to come, but she shook her head while bitting her lower lip and walked away towards... "what the hell?" I spoke out loud as she sat down with Dara. "Why is she with her?" Lay asked as well and we all shrugged our shoulders. 
 
Suyeon and Dara started talking, they sometimes would laugh or chuckle, but everything was too weird. "Hey, strawberry boy." Myungsoo suddenly stood in front of me as I glared at him for the nickname. "I have a favor to ask." he suddenly sat on the chair next to me and I scoffed.
 
"A favor? From me? You probably came to the wrong person." I told him, but he just smiled and it started to get creepy, why was everyone so smiley today?. "Actually, you all can help me." Myungsoo spoke and we all felt already curious with what he needed from us. 
 
"I heard about your little event with Suyeon yesterday, that you kissed her." he gave me a sly smile. "Why? Jealous?" I smirked and we all except him laughed. "Not at all, thankful more." he said and I raised a brow. "You see Dara came to me because of you two, so I'm happy." he said, making us more confused.
 
"Anyway, the favor." he cleared his throat and took a deep breath in. "I would really need you to get tickets to your concert for me and Dara, they are all sold out." we all started laughing as he said that. "What?" I wiped the non-existing tear from my cheek and he nodded. "Yeah." he said.
 
"Why would I do that for you and why would you do that for her?" I asked and he smiled. "I like her, that's why. And you could help your old friend." our all from EXO jaws dropped. "You like-------Dara?" Xiumin asked and Myungsoo nodded. "So just please.." he stood up and looked at me. "Help me." he pleaded before he walked away to Suyeon and Dara. 
 
"What the hell did just happened?" Kai asked and we shrugged our shoulders. "Well, we could help him." Suho said and I laughed. "Why don't we just invite Dara to our practice today." I said sarcastically, but they all looked at each other. "That's okay, I think. Noona could come as well." Sehun smiled and they all started to talk how good of an idea it was.
 
"There wouldn't be any harm for Dara to come since you're dating Suyeon." Chen smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "I don't care." I told them and they all started talking about how to invite Dara to our practice. Stupid me, stupid me, stupid me... "I wonder what noona will think." Oh yeah.... Suyeon is probably going to come too.
Thanks for your support!!

Almost a 100 subscribers for this story? Thank you! ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 why is this so cute?