Serves you right.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

I was already sitting on the couch and watching some kind of cooking show when Luhan came home from school. “Hey, sorry for running out of the class like that.” I said as he was about to walk past the living room, but he didn’t say anything and just went upstairs. Weird. “Luhan?” I tried calling him, but as he didn’t reply I just decided to drop it and enjoy the cooking show.

After 10 minutes Luhan came down, went to the kitchen and then came to sit next to me on the couch with some snacks in his hands. “Why are you watching this?” he asked and I looked at him. “So now you talk?” I raised a brow, but he only looked at me confused. “I said sorry for running out of the class when you came home, but you just walked away.” I said and he chuckled.

“I had earplugs in my ears, maybe you didn’t see.” He said and my lips formed into a small 'o' as I nodded. “You didn’t see that, but I saw a lot.” He suddenly said as he looked at the TV, putting some snacks in his mouth. “What do you mean?” I asked him as I tried to get some snacks as well, but he slapped my hand away. “I saw you hugging Chen.” he said with a little pout.

Is he jealous?

Suddenly the biggest grin appeared on my face and I poked Luhan’s right puffy cheek. “Jealous?” I smirked and his eyes suddenly widened and he turned to me. “No!” he shook his head rapidly for about a minute before I decided to speak up and drive some of his nerves out to make sure if this was jealousy, maybe I was imagining.

“So what if I hug Chen? He’s my friend.” I said and crossed my arms while looking away. “Nothing, but I’m your friend too, right?” he asked and I pouted. “I thought you hated me.” I said and narrowed my eyes, but still didn’t look at him. “I-I… That was before. Do you still hate me? I thought we got past that hate thing.” He said and I finally turned back to him.

“What the hell are you saying?” I asked seriously and he cleared his throat. “I’m just saying that you and Chen looked like a couple, okay? Before when you two were holding hands like this—“ he suddenly grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers. “—too, some people might misunderstand.” He said and my heart started beating faster.

“Well, he needed to do that since he dragged me to the class! I didn’t even want to go.” I said and shook his hand away. “Why?” he asked and I sighed. “I just didn’t felt like singing.” I said and he suddenly grinned evilly. “I have something.” He said and pulled his phone out. “I asked for your username, the girl gave it to me.” He shoved me his phone.

Oh, bloody hell.

He showed me all of my Youtube videos; I can only guess that he already watched them all. “Can I borrow your phone?” I asked and he raised a brow suspiciously. “You want to delete your account, right?” he asked and I pressed my lips together. “Then no. And don’t delete it, all the girls in the class enjoyed listening to it.” He said and suddenly stood up.

“What?!” I raised my voice and looked up with shock written all over my face. “I listened to it in the class, girls didn’t mind, Chen too. They said that they will subscribe.” He said with a smirk and placed the snack bag on my lap. “Yah, don’t listen to it!” I whined thinking what he probably thought. “No, I will keep listening to it.” He said and walked away.

“Argh, jinjja!” I ruffled my hair in annoyance, but then heard a chuckle. I turned around and Luhan was still standing there, behind the couch and me. “What are you looking at?!” I cursed myself for shouting, embarrassing myself and blushing before turning around and slamming my back on the back rest with my arms crossed over my chest.

“Hey, Suyeon?” Luhan called me.

“What?!” I turned around in a second, but suddenly his lips were on my cheek and my eyes widened as he pulled away. “What do you think you’re doi—“ “I talked to Chen and we decided that you were the best singer there. Chen already held your hand and hugged you, so he said that I should be the one who gives you the real prize.” He chuckled with a little crooked smile.

I just stared at him in disbelief and felt my cheeks getting hotter. “Why are you blushing?” he suddenly leaned in my ear and chuckled again, sending shiver all the way down to my toes fingers. “It’s not like it’s the first time.” He whispered and then smirked while stepping back and walking away with his hands in his pockets.

I slowly turned around, back to the front and let out a breath that I was holding without me knowing. How am I supposed to not fall for him harder if he does that? I want to go home… I want to see Paris again, I want to hug my mom and laugh with Amy. I want to pet Tobby, my lovely puppy and I want to not like Luhan.

“AH WHAT THE HELL?!” Luhan cut my thoughts and without thinking I ran upstairs to see what happened, making the snacks that were on my lap spill all over the floor. “What?” I ran inside of the room and my eyes widened when I saw Luhan standing next to his closet all white with flour.
“I didn’t think that it would work, but it actually did.” I turned around and saw Alan peeking from behind the door.

“ALAN!”
Luhan suddenly screamed and the little boy ran out of the room. “Ah, I can’t believe it.” Luhan shook his head, shaking some of the flour out of his hair. “Serves you right for stealing kisses.” I mumbled and walked downstairs to clean up since I saw that there wasn’t anything that I could help Luhan with. I have to deal with my own problems.


A really short chapter before I have to leave and meet my friend.

I really love you guys for subscribing, supporting and reading my story. Thank you so much!

I'll try to update as soon as possible. ;)




















 KILLER............

 

 Taemin..... :D
 

 



1:05 - the cutest Tao....

1:39 - Lay's crying..........

1:48 - Kai's crying and Taemin is filming. :D Just like a real best friend. ^^




    KAISOO!!!! ♥

Oh, go here if you need help with your bias list. This is awesome!!!!


http://biaslistshowdown.tumblr.com/exo