Blushing.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

Check if you have read the chapter 17. Today is double update day.. ^^


I walked around the store searching a present for Xiumin. And just then I remembered his words to me.

"Video games or.. a kiss?"

"Video games. Definitely." I whispered to myself and walked towards the video games section. "May I help you?" A worker asked. "Yes. Can you show me some games that are really popular these days? And.. that every guy would like?" I asked, worried he would get confused but the worker just smiled. "You're not the first girl to come here searching her boyfriend a present." He said and walked away after telling me to wait.

"Xiumin oppa.. my boyfriend?" I started chuckling thinking of how much I would eat if I would be in a relationship with him. "Here you go." the same worker suddenly handed me three games. "They are not really expensive." He added. I nodded my head and was about to walk to cashier but..

"Xiumin hyung already have that game." I widened my eyes at the person in front of me. "What are you doing here, Luhan?" I sighed and walked to the cashier with him following me. "I was about to buy myself a game but seeing that you bough the same I wanted.. I guess I can just play it at Xiumin's place." He grinned evilly.

"Oh.. who cares." I placed the games on the counter and the cashier scanned it all. "This too." I pointed at one of the birthday bags that were selling there. "Sure." The worker nodded and scanned it as well.

I walked out of the shop together with Luhan as he smirked. "you still bought that game. I told you he had it." He shook his head in disappointment. "Why do you care? Maybe it's for me." I said but then I received a text. "It's not you texting me, right?" I joked and looked at my phone.

Myungsoo : [-----address------] it's Sunmi's address. Sorry but I don't think I can go with you to the party.

I sighed at the text and noticed Luhan trying to read it through the corner of his eye. "He said he's not coming." I said and put my phone back into my pocket. "So that's good. Why are you sad? I think it's great." He smiled widely with his hands in his pockets.

Luhan's pov.

"That's because you don't like him." She said with some sadness in her voice but something felt weird in my chest after she said it like that. "So.. Do you like him?" I asked and watched her reaction. She smiled and lifted her eyes at me.

"Molla." She said and started skipping to the front. I stared at her confused and somehow hurt because she just said that she might have feeling for him?... that's not me. I shouldn't care.

"What are you waiting? You're not going?" She asked me from the front with a slightly cute wave of her hand. "Don't run then!" I shouted for her as I walked up to her. We were walking quietly. But it wasn't awkward it was rather comfortable.

I accidentally glanced at her but didn't stop and kept looking. "do you want to take a picture? You might stare whenever you want then." She snapped with a grin at me. "Why would I want your picture." I rolled my eyes. "Ohh!!! Look how beautiful!!" She exclaimed while running towards some sakura trees.

"it's so beautiful." She held her both hands next to her chest, smiling. Her eyes were shining at that moment and it made me stare at her continuously. She looked somehow... girly now. Another side of her was shown.
"Let's take a picture? You have your phone?" She asked me and shook me back to the reality. "Why can't you do it with yours?" I asked, still not showing that my heart was softening.

"Your is better.. mine is rather cheep." She said and pouted. "Please? Just one picture?" She pleaded. I nodded my head and took out my phone. I positioned it in the air so I would be able to take a picture of her but when I looked at my phone's screen she was frowning. "Do you want me to take the picture like that of you?" I asked and scoffed.

"No, you silly. Come here." She pulled me suddenly by my arm and now we both stood under the tree. I blinked a couple of times looking at her totally confused. "You want to take a picture together?" I asked her. "Neh. I hate taking pictures alone." She explained and got closer to me.

I turned the front camera so we would be able to see how the picture looked like. It was kind of weird seeing her face so close to mine. "I can't see the tree in the photo." She complained and an idea popped into my head.

I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer. Her soft cheek touched mine and her eyes went wide but I didn't mind. I could feel how our both hearts started beating at the same time. "I'm taking it." I warned her so she wouldn't look stupid in the picture.

"Wait." She said and took a deep breath before placing her right hand on my back. "It was uncomfortable.." She said awkwardly as I smirked at her getting all shy. "Okay, ready?" I asked her again. She looked at my phone's screen and frowned. *god it's so hard to take a picture with this girl..* I groaned in my mind but then suddenly she touched my hand which was holding my phone.

"Pull it back a little, the tree." She said and pulled my arm away so she would be able to see her damn tree. I couldn't even breath now and she was worried about the tree.. *wait.. why can't I breath? no, Luhan. You don't like her.* I scolded my mind as she came closer to me again. We went back to the same position. "Take it." she ordered.


CLICK.


"it's so pretty." she commented while holding my phone. "Who is?" I asked. "not who. What. The tree it's so pretty." She smiled and handed me my phone. Actually right now.. I was quite feeling guilty when I told her she's not pretty.. I think she's starving because of me and scolding her face and body because of me.

"Uhm.. Luhan?" I heard her call my name and turned around seeing she's a meter away from me. "Oh? Why did you stop? Home is 15 minutes away from here. Do you want another picture?" I asked with a little smirk. "No. I need to go this way." She pointed to her left. I looked at the direction and saw that everything there was dark. Black and only black.

"Aren't you scared?" I asked her and she shrugged. "I don't know.. I will survive, but could you bring this home?" She asked handing me a bag with Xiumin's games. "You know I could you is you'd ask me.." *WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?!* I widened my eyes at my words the same as she did.

"Would you.... me?" She asked hesitating. I wanted to say no and yes at the same time.
No - being afraid that I might fall for someone who likes Myungsoo.
Yes - because I was worried about how will she get there.

"Okay." I nodded my head as we started walking the direction she needed to go. "But where are you going?" I asked out of curiosity. Maybe she was going to that Myungsoo, to apologize? That would be stupid.

"To Sunmi's." She said and I actually got revealed. We walked up to the big house. She took out her phone and checked the address..

End of the Luhan's pov.

I dialed Sunmi's number and called her, confused.  Was she rich? "Hello?" Suddenly her friendly voice picked the phone up. "Hey. I'm in front of the house.. and I'm wondering.. are you rich?" I heard her chuckle. "Wait a bit. I will come to take you." She said and hung up.

I looked at Luhan who was so sweet to me today. He was awkwardly looking around not knowing what to say. But was he acting like this because of Myungsoo? Because he felt pity for me?..

"Luhan uhmm.. g--g-gomawo." I said and looked away. "Did I just hear you say gomawo?" He grinned and smirked at the same time. "Well you were pitying me today and you acted so nice and you even escorted me.. So yeah, thanks." I lifted my eyes just to see him frowning.

"Waeyo?" I asked, unsure. "I wasn't pitying you." He said. "Suyeon!!" I turned around and saw Sunmi running toward me but when she was a meter away she stopped and eyed Luhan. "Bad timing?" She asked. "No. It's okay. I was just about to leave." Luhan said and started walking away. I didn't say anything because Sunmi started dragging me to her house.

As she pushed me on her bed in her room she crossed her arms and looked at me with a smirk. "Why were you with him?" She asked. "We met at the store.. and he started following me and then we took a picture and he escorted me and now I'm here." I said everything step by step.

"Why would he do that? Think, Suyeon. He likes you." Sunmi smiled and sat next to me. "No, that's not the case. He's pitying me." I told her. "Why?" She got confused and stood up again, bringing me up with her. We waked to her dressing table.



"Well?" she asked again. I was distracted with all the make up that was on the table. "Because Myungsoo left me.. while I shouted at him." I looked away. "Why would you shout at him? I though you both were good friends." She got surprised. "We were. He thinks that I like him.. And I don't know if I do. And then he just said he doesn't want to hurt me.. then he said maybe we should be apart for some time." I explained everything again.

"Oh.. sweetie, I'm so sorry." She pulled me for a hug and I just smiled. "It's okay." I broke the hug and sat on the chair next to the dressing table. "Make me beautiful for tonight." I exclaimed happily and we both chuckled.



Suddenly Sunmi started doing everything really quickly. She walked around in a fast steps, grabbing everything quickly bringing everything next to me on the floor. I looked around and saw all the stuff she had. Hair sprays and that kind of stuff..


"Are you going to use all of this on me?" I asked worriedly. I don't even wear make up, just some bb cream, and she looked like she wanted to bath me in it. "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." She assured me. I nodded my head and finally after ten more minutes Sunmi approached me from behind.

"How do you want your hair? Up? Or down?" She asked placing my hair in all kind of positions. "Down." I said simply. "Okay." She smiled and took the straightener. She started my hair with it and when it all was done she grabbed the curling thing.

"You just straightened my hair.. why curling?" I asked. "Just trust me." She said and started curling my bags dropping it to the sides and revealing my forehead. "Ahh.. it's so weird." I said and laughed. "But you look beautiful and this way.. it will look like you have a lot of hair. and I'm sorry." She said biting her lower lip.

"What did you do?" I widened my eyes at the mirror seeing her worried. "You won't look beautiful tonight.." She said and I pouted. "Wae? you just said that I do look so." I said and she giggled leaning to my shoulder. "Because you will look y instead." She said and my eyes widened again.

"I don't want to. Just pretty. It's enough." I jumped from the chair and the curler that she was holding touched my wrist.. "AHH!!!!" I collapsed on my knees feeling the pain burning me as Sunmi quickly placed the curler on the table not caring that it was hot and approached me on the ground.

"I will bring ice. I'm so sorry." She was about to cry and ran downstairs. I closed my eyes and tried not to scream.. It hurt bad and it was all just to prove myself to Luhan.. Why was I even doing it?

"Here. here. here." Sunmi fell on her knees in front of me and placed the ice bag on my wrist. "Do you need to go to hospital?" She asked. "No. Let's just continue with make up now." I said as she nodded still worried about me. "I'm fine, Sunmi. It's not your fault." I said and she sighed.


We went back to what we were doing but just now she was doing my make up instead. "What kind of?" She asked. "Don't put a lot of it. Just bb cream and some eyeliner." I said but then before closing my eyes I added. "Put on good eyeliner Beakhyun oppa should like it." I joked and we both laughed.

"Done." I heard her say and opened my eyes. "Oh? I didn't really changed." I said and looked at myself. She put some eyeliner on, some light lipstick and blush. "Because you're already beautiful. You're just the style guys like. Cute, but y." She laughed. "I'm not.." I pouted.

"Whatever you say... I will bring the dress." She said and grinned while walking to her closet. I was really anticipating to see what I'm going to wear. But when she came again and showed it to me.. my jaws dropped.



"It's too short." I pouted. "Nonsense. Just get dressed." She said like my mom and handed me the dress. I went hesitating to the bathroom that was in her room and slowly not really caring about the time put on the dress..

I looked at myself in the mirror and I should say I didn't look too bad. But it all was only because of the make up and hairstyle. I would probably look like a cow without it. "Are you done? Did something happen?" Worried Sunmi asked. "I'm done, but--" not letting me finish she barged in. "OMOO!!!!! Suyeon is y!!!" She shouted and hugged me tightly.

We both laughed and looked at the mirror. "Now looking at you and myself in the mirror.. I really hate you." She said and I looked at her confused. "You're prettier." She pouted sadly as I chuckled. "Don't scare me like that." I said and hit her shoulder lightly.

"Anyway, do you know where is the party?" She asked me. "Not really.." I thought about it again and shook my head. "Then call Luhan and ask." She ordered and handed me my phone. "Why do you have my phone?" I asked her while taking it. "I was searching for that picture you took together but you lied... didn't you?" She smirked.

"No. I don't have it. It's in Luhan's phone. He took it." I explained and dialed Luhan's number after Sunmi nodded.

"Luhan?" I didn't hear him talk only his hard panting. "Yah!! What's wrong?" I got worried because it seemed like he was running. "I'm --- practicing." He said between his panting and I sighed in relief. "Okay then, but where Xiumin's party is going to be?" I asked.

"In the [--name--] hotel. It's private so don't tell anyone you're not bringing together." He said and I nodded even though he couldn't see. "Okay. I will surely do that. So, I guess I'll see you at the party?" I asked.

"Yes." He finally got back to his normal breathing. "B- but..." He was hesitating to finish. "WHAT?!" I was never the patient girl.  "Are you done getting pretty... for me?" I widened my eyes at his question and how his voice just now sounded in my ear..

"Y--yah.. talk normal. What's wrong with your voice. Yes, I'm done." I said and looked at Sunmi who was laughing in mute on the floor while holding her belly. "Okay, then I guess I'm judging tonight." He said and made me smirk. "I guess you are. Now I have to go, bye." I said and quickly hung up.

"YAH!! what are you doing?!" I yelled at Sunmi who was now spazzing. "you're blushing... YOU'RE ACTUALLY BLUSHING.!!" She pointed her index finger at me and laughed more.

*I'm not blushing because of him. I'm not blushing because of him. I'm not blushing because of him. I'm not blushing becaus----- Damn it..!!! it is because of him...*

 


Did you like it?



Please comment.