Snatching away.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

I was still sitting in the taxi while squeezing my phone and Xiumin's birthday bag holders. Driver started getting irritated of me just sitting here next to the hotel for 5 minutes already. Why was he complaining, he gets money...


"Excuse me, could you direct your front mirror to me. I just want to check if I look--" "YOU LOOK FINE. Just go." He started saying it a little bit with annoyed tone but the last sentence softened and it made me smile.

"Here you go." I paid all of the money that I had to and stepped out. I was actually worried what might exo think, what might Luhan think. However it was for him to see that I'm not just an ugly duck. And myself now I felt beautiful. I'm not praising myself or something but it's the first time that I feel this way and I don't want anyone to ruin it, even Luhan with his sarcastic jokes and comments.

I looked at my phone and before going in I texted him.

Me : when you see me.... Can you not make a joke out of it?

I nodded at my text and pressed 'send'. I started walking in and there was plenty of guys and girls, not forgetting the elders with rich clothes. I furrowed my brows by seeing all those girls with shortest dresses and highest heels. Mine was high as well, but when I'm very short I looked.. normal height.

I suddenly smiled seeing Xiumin and others chatting on the two big couches. "Hey." I went towards them and flashed my best smile. They seemed confused but all of them smiled. "Well hello." Xiumin shot me a mischievous look and stood up, coming closer to me.

"Happy Xiumin's day." I tried to joke while handing him a bag with video games. Xiumin looked at me confused, more like waiting for something. "And you are....?" He asked and that made me widen my eyes. *they don't recognize me?* I started laughing non-stop while all of them stared at me.

I looked at all of them searching for Luhan's expression, but he wasn't there. "Tao? You don't recognize noona as well?" I pouted in disappointment. "Noona?? Noona!!" He suddenly jumped up from the couch and hugged me tightly.

"Wow.. noona looks good!" He exclaimed, but others seemed to be still confused. "It's me pabos, Suyeon." I snapped them back to reality but just then all of the 22 eyes scanned me from head to toe. "Hi to you too." I chuckled seeing the shock in their eyes.

"Yah... and who made you change like that? I wonder." Kai gave everyone a smug smile. "She's probably here only because of me, Kai." Chanyeol grinned widely. "Actually.." I smiled awkwardly before continuing. "I.- I kind of did all of this because of that jerk who I can't see now." I said and everyone sighed. "he's dead, Suyeon."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes. "Why him?" Chen grinned. "Because he provoked me." I said through gritted teeth. "So we have to thank him for this beautiful view tonight." Xiumin said and wrapped his arm around my waist.  I looked down at his hand, feeling uncomfortable and looked up at him, giving him the look.

"Arasso... Aish." He cursed and removed his arm. "I should look what you got for me." He smiled and opened the bag. "I hope you like it. Because.. I'm really bad at guy's stuff." I said and giggled. "But I told you I prefer the second thing." He whined me in the face.

I felt how red I must be and stepped back, bitting my lower lip. "Suyeon, I bet you want to kiss this oppa too." Xiumin smirked when everyone quickly stood up. "KISS!!??" EXO members shouted bringing the eyes around us to me me and Xiumin.

We stood there awkwardly for a couple of seconds until everything went back to normal. "No kiss." I said and sat on the couch between Chen and Tao. "But when is Luhan coming? I want to go home early because tomorrow is the trip." I asked but their eyes was on the doors where I entered.

"Talking about the devil." Kris joked and we all laughed. "Hey, let's not tell him it's you. Pretend not to know him." Baekhyun suggested and I don't know why but I nodded. Let's play Luhan.

Luhan's pov.

"Hey, guys." I greeted all of them scanning who was there. "And... girl, I guess." I added with a flirty smile of mine when I saw a girl sitting with a beautiful smile next to Tao. "Greet her, she's Mrs. Lee." Xiumin stood up and patted my shoulder. "Mmm, hi. I'm Luhan." I went closer and stretched my hand for her but she was hesitating to take it.

I saw how Tao and Chen was trying to convince her but she didn't budge. I quickly smirked and grabbed her hand bringing it to my lips. She tried to shake it away but I was too fast and kissed it. "I guess you didn't saw my hand." I winked at her but she kept her poker face, there was a little smile though.

I let her hand go and sat across from her. I always had an interest in girls who were hard to get. I gazed at her hard with the most flirting eyes, so she would just look at me. And then it happened. She turned her head to me, bitting her lower lip a little.. I gulped.

My eyes suddenly went down at her slender legs who were put one over another and her short but not that short dress at the same time revealed a lot.She probably noticed me staring but I didn't mind until she tried to bring her dress down. *no. no, leave it.*  I felt myself my lips before I felt an elbow in my ribs. "You're really stupid." Xiumin said out loud. Everyone started laughing while the girl just chuckled and it was quite cute.

"Why are you all laughing? Did I miss something?" I asked, confused. Everyone shook their head and I nodded. "Anyway.. what did you get from her?" I asked Xiumin with a smirk. He looked at her and she was sitting there with wide eyes. "A kiss." Xiumin answered and it somehow sting..

"Oh.. Lucky birthday boy, huh?" I joked while everyone started laughing again. I looked at that girl who was actually smiling and something made me furrow my brows. "Lift your eyes." I told her and everyone from exo shut up. She did what I said, nervously bitting her lip and I knew it was her. Her habit of bitting lips gave her away really fast.

"So Suyeon chilling at the party?" I smirked when everybody gasped.

Author's pov.

Suyeon's eyes widened not just in shock or surprise it was because she was kind of touched. He recognized her while nobody else could. "Yes. What about you?" She said casually before he stood up. "I need a drink, why don't you come with me?" He offered and she nodded even though she felt nervous right now for what he might say.

They both went over to the bar while exo stood up and went to dance.

"How did you know it was me?" Suyeon asked with a little smile. Luhan grabbed a tissue out of his pocket and while holding her face with his left hand he wiped her lips. She looked up at him with wide eyes while he gazed at her lips. Suddenly he pulled back and showed her the tissue. "You're bleeding." He said and chuckled at her reaction. "Pabo!" She hit his upper arm because of how fast her heart was beating.

"Let's go get a drink." He said and went to sit on the tall chair next to the bar. Suyeon just mocked him and sat next to him. "You bite your lips very hard when you're nervous, that's how." He answered her previous question. She blushed at the thought of him talking about her lips. "But you didn't know before." She smirked and rested her elbows on the counter.

He shrugged his shoulders and ordered two drinks. "I don't think I can drink it." She said and gulped. "Oh come one, if you don't I won't tell you what I think." He threatened. "About what?" She got confused. "about you." He with a glass next to her nose.

"Fine." She groaned in annoyance and started drinking. "It's strong so.. you should have something to eat before you collapse or something." He rolled his eyes pretending not to care about her. "Okay.. you just tell me what you think, judge. And I will go home." she pouted.

"Well, okay." He stood up and brought her down from the chair while holding her arm. They both stood in front of each other with poker faces. He was taller then her even with the heels so she had to stand on her tip toes, if she didn't want to look short.



[A/N - Something like that?]


"Well.. first of all, your hair." He narrowed his eyes while touched a strand of her hair and wiggling it around his fingers. She frowned a little, being confused of how he acted just now but her heart was going crazy. "it's... not for my liking." He said and her heart stopped beating as her eyes were cold dead.

"I asked you not to make a joke out of this, didn't I?" She asked trying not to show how much she cared about his opinion now. "I got your text." He smirked and smirked. "I will punch that smirk away from your face, Luhan." She said and gulped.

"Okay, next." He changed the subject. "Your dress.. is quite nice thinking that you are wearing it." He smiled sarcastically not knowing that she felt tears gathering. Not knowing that her heart was hurt. She herself didn't know why the hell she's feeling this way.

"Your shoes are too high.." he said while looking at her feet, that was tired because of him. It was for him that she wore something like that. But he wasn't trying to hurt her, he was joking all along but Suyeon didn't know.

He saw how her expression from cold went to hurt and quickly grabbed her hand, looking at the bracelet she wore. "This is nice. This bracelet." He flipped her hand on another side and gasped when he saw a big burn on her wrist. "When did this happened?" He asked, concerned.

"Why would someone like you care?" She said with her voice colder than anything and drank her drink that she had in her another hand in one gulp. "I'm going." She faked a smile smile but her eyes still had a glare and started walking towards the exit but someone grabbed her by the waist.

"You still have to dance with the birthday boy." Xiumin whispered with a smile while dragging her where everyone was dancing. He let her go and started doing stupid, but funny moves, she laughed and watched him. It was entertaining her so maybe is she danced for a bit wouldn't hurt anyone.

Suddenly a song changed to a slow one and Xiumin grinned, knowing he will touch her hand and waist. "Can I?" he looked at her with puppy eyes and quickly ran closer to her when she nodded. "Hand." He ordered and took her hand in his. "Shoulder." He looked at her waiting for her another hand land on his broad shoulder. She felt shy and hesitated but somehow her hand went up there by it self.

Xiumin's hand slid to her waist as he spin around making her crash closer to him. "You look cute tonight." He whispered, flirting with her. "Yeah... right. Thank for trying to make me feel better." She said while he spin only her around.



"Everyone thinks so." He said when he pulled her closer. Luhan was watching them behind Suyeon and it made Xiumin grin. He leaned closer to Suyeon's ear. "When I spin you now.. throw your hand back, okay? It will look so awesome." He said and she nodded.

They both took a deep breath. Suyeon was already getting dizzy because of the little but strong a amount of alcohol in her blood and on top of that she didn't eat anything. Xiumin gave her a sign to be ready but that sign actually was for Luhan.

When Xiumin let go of her right hand Suyeon threw it back like a swan and when she wanted to wrap herself into Xiumin long arm someone grabbed her hand and snatched her away from Xiumin. "Thought you'd run away?" Luhan smirked when he grabbed her hand tighter and his other hand went on her waist.

"Let me go." She tried to push him away but he didn't let her. "Don't object and say that you don't like it." He whispered to her ear and somehow it calmed her down. "Listen.. I'm not like this, okay? It's not me to say I'm sorry or whatever... but-- Sueyon!" Everyone stopped dancing and looked at the two persons.

Suyeon collapsed in Luhan's arms with her eyes closed. "What happened?" Xiumin asked when he and other exo members ran to Luhan. Everyone was staring at them now, there were whispers everywhere. "She didn't eat anything today I think.. And she had a strong drink." Luhan explained. "Get her up to my room." Xiumin said as Luhan nodded.


He slipped his right arm under her knees as his other arm went under her neck. "I will bring some ice after a moment." Chen said as everyone nodded. While Luhan ran upstairs and Chen to the kitchen other exo members distracted the quests. There were a lot of rich people and a lot of them were elders talking of how bad young people are.


By the time Luhan entered Xiumin's room he laid Suyeon on the comfy bed. "I'm sorry." He muttered while sitting next to her and covering her with a blanket. He couldn't hide his concern right now, guilty as well. He brushed his sweat off and placed a strand of her hair behind her ear. Then his eyes went on her wrist that wasn't covered. He looked at the burn she had and sighed.
*did you get this because of me?* he asked mentally while gazing at her face. The back of his hand suddenly found its way to her cheek and it.
"You looked beautiful tonight, I lied." He whispered but little did he know someone was smirking at the door before revealing a big grin.

*I give them two weeks.* Chen thought.


Uhmm.. yeah. Can you imagine yourself dancing with Xiumin and then Luhan snatching you away?.........

 

Anyway, comment? I hope you like it.

 

Ask me questions if you want to, in the comment, I will try to answer it without spoiling. :)