aegyo challenge.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

All of the exo guys got into the limo. Yes... a freaking limo. What the hell? how rich is Luhan? I don't even want to imagine. "Can we get a ride?" Myungsoo asked when Luhan rolled the window down. "You can't." Luhan smirked. "Oh come on.. Pleasee~. What did I ever do to you.? It was you who slept with my girl." Myungsoo smiled. "Oh.. you look cute when you're begging." Luhan imitated Myungsoo. "Luhan! Can we get a ride or not?" I blurted out. "Yes, you can. Get in and don't listen to him." Xiumin's head popped out of the window.

~~~

Okay.. it was really awkward riding it.. I was sitting between Luhan and the window, yey. And Myungsoo got to sit in the front seat, because there were no seats anymore in the back.

...great.

"So.. this is fun." Kris said in english. "Relle?" Tao looked at him. "Please don't speak english, Tao..." Kris facepalmed. "Okay.. why don't we play a game?" Kai suggested. "What game.?" I asked him. "Truth game. Like we will give a person a question and then another and another.. you know." Kai smiled. "Fine with me." Chanyeol grinned. "okay then let's start from me. "Luhan. Why did you stormed out of the house today?" Lay looked at Luhan. "Because.. I felt like vomiting seeing them all lovely.. I hate that kind of things." Luhan pretended to vomit.


"But we could swear that you were jealous." Chen giggled. "Why would I be?!" Luhan shouted. "Okay, okay.. no fighting in the car.. I mean limo. Go on Luhan question for Suyeon." D.o said. I gulped before turning my head to Luhan. He was thinking... and thinking.. and finally..

"You liked sleeping with me, didn't you?" Luhan smirked.

Luhan's pov.

Okay.. maybe I was a LITTLE jealous.. but it wasn't because of her.. I just haven't experienced those things in my life, that's it.. "So did you?" I repeated my smirk. "I didn't know that we were sleeping together." She said. Well if I think about it now.. I didn't either.. but in the morning that cuddle... I just. I can't even... "Okay.. then can I give her another question?" I looked at guys. They thought about it and just nodded.

"How did you meet with Myungsoo? I don't think that you fell in love just the first time you saw him in cafeteria." I said and narrowed my eyes at her. "actually he said you were his girl at the first day you arrived in school." She gulped.. she she gulped...

"I..-- I.. I just.. I don't know. Maybe it was love at first sight." She looked away. "You believe that stuff?" Baekhyun chuckled. "Well thinking about Luhan I believe in hate at first sight.. So why not love?" She smiled.. "Okay.. my turn.." She clapped once. "Chanyeol opp.. no. Do you like when girls scream your name loudly?" She looked smiling at him.. I wasn't sure was she talking dirty and meaning while having .. you know that thing with a girl. Or girls like fans.

And she probably understood herself what she just said.. "Sorry.. I meant fangirls. That really sounded weird.." She laughed.

End of the pov.

We all were already in a class. Thanks god teacher was late because we would have gotten into detention..again?  We went to our seat and I felt glares all over my back. I turned around and saw three girls sitting and killing me with their eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked with a smile. "You really don't know? Really??" One of the girls said. "You ." Another one said.. "Excuse me...?!" I raised my voice. "Don't you try yelling at us, .." The one sitting in the middle, looking like a leader said and smirked. "Why did you went in together with our oppas?" They all said in chorus like a three headed dragon.

And thanks god the teacher saved me..

"Hello everyone, we will be having a pop quiz now. Get ready." Mr. Kim said and sat at his table. *just great.. just what I needed. yippie......*


"Here you go.." I groaned and handed my sheet to Mr. Kim after the lesson. "Did it went well? Maybe you didn't understand something?" He asked me." Well.. I don't know. I answered it all but I'm not sure if it's right." I smiled weakly. "Okay, we will talk about it later when I grade it maybe I will let you redo it. Don't worry to much. But what I wanted to ask..." He fixed his tie. "Did you joined any school clubs already? I think you should join one. There are singing, football, book club.. I mean you can just choose anything.Or you can start your own club." He smiled. "I don't know. I enjoy singing though.." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Then I will sign you, okay? Be there tomorrow after school. It's in room 412." He smiled again before I bowed and left.


"I heard everything." Luhan popped in front of me when I was walking in the corridor. "Luhan, go away.. Your fangirls wants to kill me for even walking with you guys in.." I sighed. "Don't mind them. They're harmless.. But I heard you enjoy singing.. So you sang at the park, right?" Luhan grinned. I sighed again and shook my head. "Ayy
~.. when are you going to admit?" Luhan pushed my shoulder slightly making aegyo. "Don't. Just don't.. Aegyo doesn't fit your personality." I rolled my eyes. "What about you?? Singing oppa saranghae.." He laughed as I just face palmed myself.

"So it wasn't you.? in the park?" He asked me again when I was walking away. "No." I replied without looking at him. "Well.. again. I don't think you could sing so well." He said. I stopped walking away and turned to him, god I was blushing.... "You.. you think it was good?" I asked him with  a smile. "Yep. But you said it wasn't you." He smirked and just walked away..

*oh god... heart. stop. beating. so. fast...*



--lunch time --

"Do you think he's annoyed?" Myungsoo asked me when we were eating. "I don't know, maybe. He's glaring though.." I pouted my lower lip before taking another bite of my food. "Suyeon-ah!!" Sunmi ran to the table and sat on the chair panting.. "Hi. What's going on?" I asked her. "School is having MT this weekend. Are you going?" She asked me back .

"MT.?" I got confused. "Excursion." Myungsoo translated and chuckled. "I don't know. Where to?" I looked at Sunmi. "To the Jeju island." She clapped her hands once. "Really?? I haven't been there, yet. Of course I'll go. If.... I would have some money." I sighed. "Then.. why can't Luhan pay? You live with him... you could ask hi.--" "NO. thank you." I laughed. "Why not?" Myungsoo asked. "Because.. he won't pay for me.. he won't even borrow me some money. I'm sure." I said and smiled after that.


"Use aegyo." Sunmi grinned as Myungsoo almost choked on his food. "What's wrong with you??" I asked and tapped his back. "I-- I just can't imagine you doing aegyo.. Never." He laughed together with Sunmi. "Is that right? Then I'm challenging myself. I will prove to you. That I am cute." I stood up and frowned. I was about to walk away but I turned around "Does it have to be Luhan? Can I ask another one?" I awkwardly asked. "No. You're challenging yourself remember?" Sunmi giggled. "Ay
~... I will try." I said and while rolling my eyes turned around.


I approached exo table and just awkwardly stood there before Tao said hi. "Hello." I smiled and my eye just dropped at Luhan. I sat next to him and placed my fists on my cheeks.


I made my puppy eyes but I think it wasn't really working because he just kept his blank face. "Suyeonnie... are you okay?" Baekhyun asked and I shot a glare at him. No one think I can be cute...

Author's pov.

I nodded and took a deep breath. "Oppa
~!." you could see Luhan's shocked expression when she called him like this.. *I hate these kind of things..* she though and sat closer to him. "Oppaa~... you're so handsome~.. Oyy~." She pinched his cheek and smiled brightly. "Yah... what's wrong with you today? Did you got a cold or something??" He placed his palm onto her forehead. She glanced at other members who were just smiling in excitement, having some theater while they eat.

"Anyjo
~.. Oppa~. Do you know? That I really really very very like you?? Oh~?" she eye smiled. *what the hell is wrong with this women... but.. why do I think it's cute.?* Luhan shook that though away and tried pushing Suyeon away too but she didn't budge. Instead of that she wrapped her arms around his neck and sat on his laps. "Oppa~. I just told you that I like you.." she pouted. "So?" he lifted his one eye brow and smirked.

"But oppa
~.. did you heard about that MT in school?" She placed her index finger on her lips.


"Yeah.. what about it..?" Luhan asked. Suyeon was about to talk but Suho interrupted her. "Suyeon.. I know that it's probably really important if you're acting cute.. but could you sit on the chair? Fans are watching." He pointed at the girls who were glaring at her. "Arasso
~.." She pouted and sat on the chair, still next to Luhan. Luhan shot a short glare at Suho but then looked at Suyeon who was still cute as never. "So... what I mean is.." She started.

"She wants you to buy the ticket for her, Luhan." Myungsoo's head popped on Luhan's shoulder. "Oh gabjagi.." Luhan placed his hand over the spot where his heart was. "So this is it, noona? You're just using aegyo for that?" Sehun pouted together with Tao. Suyeon lowered her head but then shot her shining eyes at Luhan again. "Please.. I really want to go there." She looked at him seriously who just smirked. "I wouldn't even if you were to act cute again." He said and laughed. "Hyung is mean."  Lay narrowed his eyes at Luhan.


"Yeah.. we will buy you a ticket, don't worry." Xiumin said. "What do you mean 'we'?" Chen asked. "I mean we will all b.--" "you don't need to do that." Luhan butted in. "Wae? You want to buy it?" Myungsoo chuckled. "No. My mom will buy it anyway.. I would be gld if she wouldn't go, actually." Luhan faked a sigh. "Let's go Myungsoo.. I don't feel wanted he.--" "OPPA! You  were here?" A girl jumped in front of the table and clapped her hands once. Exo and even Myungsoo widened their eyes at her as Suyeon just looked not knowing her. She stood up and crossed her arms over her chest. "It was rude." Suyeon pouted. "What? Who is she, Lulu oppa?" The girl said.

"My friend.. I'm busy so come back later, or don't come back at all." Luhan smiled. "Let's go, Suyeon. You will just get into trouble with them." Myungsoo was about to walk away with her but girl's voice shot at his back. "You were the one who called me stupid for following Lulu oppa? Right? At the nurse." she glared. "Yes, Dara-shi.. it was me. But I was just saying truth.. That's all." Myungsoo said without turning around but then he felt how some liquid was dripping on his head.

"YAH!" Suyeon shouted and slapped Dara's hand away with the glass of orange juice. "It was my juice!" Xiumin pouted. "Who do you think you are? How dare you?!" Dara shouted at Suyeon. "Who do you think YOU are? And how dare you?" Suyeon replied with the same questions. "I'm Park Dara. And you're going to regret for shouting at me your whole life.." She glared before skipping to exo table and sitting next to Luhan. She wrapped her arms around his and buried her face with a smile on his chest.


Suyeon smirked at Luhan for not doing anything and just hanging out with that kind of girl. She turned to Myungsoo who was just standing there with his jaws dropped. "Let's go.. I will help you." Suyeon said and linked arms with him, dragging him out of the cafeteria.

The were murmurs all around it but Suyeon didn't care. That girl is getting some revenge someday..  "Are you okay?" Suyeon asked when Myungsoo sat on the bench in boys changing room. "Yeah.. I'm fine. Could you leave me alone for now?" He replied not looking at her. "Oh? Sure but before I do that.." She walked away but Myungsoo noticed that she left her bag. So she came back again but now with a white towel. "Don't be stupid next time.. Don't argue with that kind of girl." Myungsoo said. "Don't worry about me wet haired Myungsoo." She chuckled and placed the towel over his head.
"I'm leaving.." She smiled and waved waiting for his goodbye but he didn't say it back. She took her bag and walked out.
*Can't he just simply say bye? Or anything at all?*

--

"Why did you do that? Are you crazy?!" Luhan shouted at Dara who was acting innocent. "Oppa.. I just don't want any of them talk bad about me. I had to do that." She pouted. "Are you really that stupid?" Kris butted in. "They talking bad because you act like this, pabo!" Luhan shouted again, suddenly he noticed her eyes getting teary. "Oh don't give me that crap about you crying, okay? Not once or twice you did that. I know it's fake." Luhan rolled his eyes.

Dara smirked and wiped her fake tears away. "But oppa.. why didn't you call me all week? I was waiting for you ca.--" "There's nothing between us. God, women.. Go away." Luhan said and sighed. "Oppa.. if you're going to be like this.. I'm going to get mad. And you know what I do when that happens." Dara said and crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine.. get angry.. Oh Suyeon-ah.." Luhan's eyes narrowed at Suyeon walking in the cafeteria with angry eyes.


Suyeon looked at their table and spotted Dara still there. She walked over them and poked Dara's arm. "You're a bit*h you know that?" Suyeon said with a smile. "BWO?? How did you call me!?" Dara stood up and pushed Suyeon, making her stumble on the ground. "a b.i.t.c.h." Suyeon spelled it. "You.. who the hell are you to talk to me like that?" She glared as she grabbed Suyeon's collar. Suyeon was about to push her away but she glanced to the left and saw a teacher coming in the cafeteria.. "AHh! Dara unni mianheyo!" Suyeon shouted, sounding like she was afraid of Dara.  "Dara let her go!" Luhan shouted. "No. Why would I? I'm your girlfriend. You should protect me, but if you don't I will do it myself. I won't let a brat like her look down on me." She glared again at Suyeon. She was about to slap Suyeon but Luhan stopped her hand.

The teacher noticed what was going on and quickly ran towards them. "What is going on?" The teacher pushed away Dara from Suyeon who was acting like she was scared. "Mr. Kim!!" Suyeon exclaimed and jumped up running to him. "She... Dara unni attacked me.. She said she doesn't like me and in a second.. I was on the ground." Suyeon pouted. "Dara-shi.. You're coming with me." Mr Kim grabbed Dara's hand and dragged her out of the cafeteria.

Of course she wasn't going to go like a little kitten. She screamed, shouted, cursed and all.. "Pheff... I though I was going to kill her." Suyeon laughed and looked at the shocked guys. "You were faking?" Tao asked. "Of course.. I would have slapped her the first thing.. BUT. I knew that Mr Kim is coming.. So she will get detention." Suyeon smiled and looked at Luhan who smirked. "What?" She asked. "You're the same as she is.." He said in the lowest voice he had. Suyeon got confused but didn't mind him that much.

"What do you want me to do? Myungsoo is my boyfriend, now." Suyeon pouted and was about to walk away but when she turned around there it was... Luhan's smirk. again.

"Your boyfriend is great then.." Luhan said. "I like your girlfriend too." Suyeon replied and walked away with angry expression and how to kill Luhan plans in her head..

*Is he really going to be like this?
*
*Is she really going to be like this?*


Hi!! ^^


I'm sick right now.. Yey.



Sorry if I won't update for a couple of days.. Because I really don't feel well..

Anyway.. please comment, subscribe, upvote if you can. ♥ Here adorable Myungsoo for you. :]