Camping and the phone number

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

Double update!!!



Luhan’s pov.

I put the hot dog on the stick and started roasting it. All the guys were whispering about me, I knew that, but I still didn’t say anything nor I answered their questions. “Why is Suyeon noona not coming? What did you do again?” Alan asked me and I looked up at him.

“How am I supposed to know?” I replied simply and he groaned. “I told noona to be careful.” I heard him mutter before he walked to our parents and started talking with them. “Why did you even get so angry? Are you jealous?” Kris asked carelessly.

“Do you by any change like her, Luhan?” D.O then dropped a bomb and I looked at all the EXO members, who were curious about my answer. “I do, is that so bad?” I blurted out quietly, but from the loud gasp I assumed that they heard me.

“I knew it!” Chen yelled and hit the air with his fist. “Since when?” Lay asked and I shrugged. “I don’t know, exactly… But I realized it this morning.” I said, not bothering myself with hiding it anymore. “So what are you waiting for? Go and bring her!” Kai laughed with the guys.

“I don’t think so…” I shook my head and turned the hot dog the other way. “Why not?” Suho asked curiously. “I don’t know… It’s the first time I yelled at her, I don’t want it to get worse.” I replied and they all nodded.

“I’ll get her for you, okay? I’m sure you still want to see her.” Chen patted my back before walking away towards the tents. *Stupid, why did you yell?* I asked myself and hit my head once.

End of Luhan’s pov.


After the yelling, shouting and arguing that I did with Luhan, I didn’t hear a thing from him or EXO. After Luhan walked away angrily, I just sat down on the grass, hugged my knees and tried to understand what happened about ten minutes ago.

I couldn’t stop thinking about Luhan’s face while he yelled, he was so angry and frustrated, his veins seemed to burst any moment. I really wanted to cry, but no tears came out, I guess it’s a good thing. “So how is it going?” I suddenly heard a voice and looked up.

“Ah, oppa… I’m fine.” I said with a miserable face and a bitter smile before looking down. “Aigoo, just go and tell him the truth.” Chen sat down next to me on the grass and patted my head. “Luhan is mad at me…” I blurted out and he suddenly laughed.

“Is my misery funny to you?” I glared a little bit. “No, it’s not that… He’s not mad, believe me.” Chen said and I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, right… Did he say anything?” I asked and for some reason Chen cleared his throat. “No.” he replied a little bit awkwardly, but I shrugged it away.

“Whatever, I’m just going to stay here and be alone for the rest of the day and night.” I said with a sigh, but then Chen stood up grabbing my hand and pulling me up with him. “Let’s go roast some hot dogs.” He said before dragging me away.

I tried protesting and complaining, but in no time I was already standing in front of the fireplace while everyone looked at me. “Okay, roasting it is!” I cheered loudly and walked to Luhan’s dad who had all the hot dogs. I decided to forget the drama.

“Mm… it looks good already.” I said as I sat down on the ground in front of the fireplace and started roasting the hot dong on the stick. Luhan looked at me for a second, but then looked away after gulping. “Let’s not fight today, Luhan. Let’s have fun instead.” I said and he abruptly nodded and gave me a little smile.

“Wuah, you’re so mature…” Mrs. Wu said with a kind smile and ruffled my hair before going to prepare more food. “Noona, is it done?” Alan showed me his hot dog and I nodded. He got excited and quickly ran to place the hot dog on the paper plate.

For an hour we were just sitting around the fireplace, singing or playing games sometimes, but suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. “Yes?” I turned around and my eyes rounded when I saw Woohyun. “I came to give this back.” He stretched my clothes out for me and I quickly stood up.


 

Luhan’s pov.

“I came to give this back.” I removed the hot dog from the stick while glaring at that guy. Suyeon stood up with a surprised face and quickly took her clothes back. “Wait, I’ll bring your clothes!” she said and ran to the tents all alone, leaving this guy here.

“Woah… I have never thought I’d see you all. EXO, this is just amazing.” He said with a grin and tucked his hands in his pockets. “What’s your name?” my mom asked and he rubbed the back of his neck. “Woohyun, Nam Woohyun.” He replied and I imitated his stupid face.

“Are you a friend of Suyeon’s?” My dad asked while I sat down next to Sehun. “No, we just met a couple of hours ago over there. I helped her with the tent.” Woohyun said and I rolled my eyes, a couple of EXO members chuckled while elbowing my sides.

“Here are your clothes; sorry I can’t wash it or something…” Suyeon said when she came back and gave his clothes back to him. “Oh, it’s okay. See you later, I guess.” He was about to walk away, but suddenly my mom spoke up.

“Why don’t you stay here and have some hot dogs with us?” she asked and Woohyun looked at Suyeon. “If you want to.” She said quietly and he smiled. Please, say no… “Well, it would be a pleasure, I’ll just go and inform my friends.” He said and I slammed my foot on the ground.

“Ahhh, a bug.” I said making an excuse for those who looked at me weirdly. “Oh, you can bring your friends here too.” My dad added and my head hung low. Can this day get any worse? “But will there be enough food?” Woohyun asked and I nodded.

“That’s right… there’s not enough food.” I butted in and my mom sent me a look. “Hyung, you could bring your own food, no? It would be fun.” Alan said and I glared at him, he probably knew that I didn’t want that guy here.

“Okay, then.” Woohyun smiled and placed his hand on Suyeon’s shoulder. *What does he think he’s doing?* I glared while thinking. “I’ll be right back.” He brushed his hand down to her back and I scoffed while narrowing my eyes.

Then that guy walked away and Suyeon sat back down with a little smile on her face. “Well this is going to be great!” I exclaimed sarcastically. “Are you okay with this? I can just go to eat with them.” Suyeon suddenly said and my eyes rounded in worry.

“No! I’m totally okay.” I said trying to look that I’m cool about everything. “Great.” She smiled at me and I faked a smile back. Now, I just need to keep that guy away from her. Friend or not, I won’t let him flirt with her.

Author’s pov.

Woohyun and Sungyeol gathered their food and went to EXO’s fireplace. “Here we are.” Woohyun announced cheerfully, while Sungyeol held his hand on his mouth so he wouldn’t squeal. “Please, sit down.” Luhan’s mom said and Suyeon smiled when the two guys sat next to her.

“Dongwoo hyung and Hoya decided to stay there; they said they wanted to sleep or something like that.” Woohyun smiled while explaining why was there only the two of them to Suyeon. “Okay, then what did you bring?” Luhan watched how Suyeon looked though the lunch boxes that Woohyun and Sungyeol brought.

He watched how they both laughed and suddenly locked their eyes. He brows furrowed when Woohyun didn’t look away from her and he quickly cleared his throat. “Let’s eat, I’m hungry!” he exclaimed and Sungyeol giggled.

“I have never thought I’d hear that from an idol.” He said before everyone took something that they wanted to eat. Luhan saw Suyeon taking some hot dogs, so he decided to eat the same while others grabbed some sandwiches, baked potatoes or broiled fish.

“This is so good.” Suyeon said while biting the hot dog, but then suddenly the skin of the hot dog popped and some juices came out and dripped on Suyeon’s knee. “Ahh..” she winced a little form the pain and suddenly Woohyun placed his hand on the spot.

“Does it still hurt?” Luhan’s eyes dug into Woohyun’s hand that was still on Suyeon’s knee. “Ah, hyung…” Sungyeol tapped Woohyun’s shoulder and pointed at Luhan who had the darkest look on his face. “Oh.” Woohyun could only say that and he quickly removed his hand.

And that’s how it continued like until it was already dark. Everyone were having fun and laughing together except Luhan who couldn’t accept the fact that Suyeon was so friendly with Woohyun and Sungyeol. “I guess we should go back.” And that was the best what he could hear from Woohyun.

“Oh, it’s already 10 pm?” Luhan’s father’s eyes widened as he looked at his phone. “Honey, let’s leave the kids alone and go sleep, I’m kind of tired.” Luhan’s mom said and her husband nodded. “Hey, everybody… No funny tricks, we’ll be sleeping in the motor house and expect you all to be mature.” Luhan’s dad said while standing up.

“Okay, goodnight.” Everyone smiled at the married couple who walked to the motor house. “We’ll go too, it was really fun.” Sungyeol grinned and hugged Suyeon while Luhan wasn’t looking. “Yeah, I think so too.” Suyeon replied with a smile.

“Um, Suyeon… I was thinking, could you give me your number and maybe we could go out sometime?” Woohyun asked and shyly scratched his head. “Oh, I-I can’t…” Suyeon said and Woohyun sighed. “Is it because of Luhan? I assumed that you two might be dating.” Woohyun chuckled as Suyeon’s eyes widened.

“What? No, no…” she shook her hands in the air. “So why not? You don’t like me?” Woohyun asked and she sighed. “I-I like someone else.” She whispered and Woohyun nodded understanding the situation and glanced at Luhan, then turned back at Suyeon.

“But you’re not dating?” he asked and she nodded. “Then couldn’t you give me a chance?” Woohyun smiled cutely and she pouted. She looked behind her shoulder where Luhan was packing the food and sighed. “I guess I could.” She nodded and Woohyun quickly took his phone out.

“Suyeon.” Suyeon said out loud as she typed her number into his phone and handed it back to him. “Thanks, I'll  text you later.” He waved and Sungyeol gave him a pat on the shoulder and a smile for Suyeon before they both walked away.

“What are you doing?” Chen hopped next to Suyeon with narrowed eyes. “What? Nothing.” She said with an innocent look and helped the others to pack the food. Chen was about to ask her ‘what about Luhan?’ but Kai interrupted him.

“Time for horror stories!” he yelled.


DOUBLE UPDATE!