Best friend

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

 “Whut?” My eyes opened as I felt someone shaking me. “Wake up, we’re home.” Luhan whispered and I looked around myself. “No one saw you hugging me, don’t worry.” My eyes widened after his words.


“I hug—“ “Hey, you’re awake.” He laughed and I sighed, he was just playing around. “Oh, kids, it’s already 10 pm, you all can stay here for the night.” Luhan’s mom came, but everyone was still sleeping. I swear I saw a couple of Z’s in the air.

“Mom, they’ll stay. We will wake them up.” Luhan spoke and his mom returned to his father. “How are we supposed to wake them up?” I asked sleepily and stretched my arms in the air, just then I noticed that Tao’s head was still on my lap.

“Tao
~~” I called out. “Yah, you sound like you’re waking up your boyfriend.” Luhan frowned and pushed Tao’s head off of my lap, making the younger jump up. “This is how you do it.” I giggled at Luhan and he smiled.


After that we woke other guys too and grabbed our bags. Everyone got out of the motor house and we all walked towards the mansion. We got inside and abruptly dropped our bags on the floor, not caring about it.

“Well, about time to come home, no?”

I turned towards way too familiar voice and my eyes widened because of excitement.
AMY-AHH~!!” I cried out with my loudest voice and ran to hug my best friend. I thought, maybe I’m still dreaming, but who cares, Amy’s here.


“I missed you so much.” She whispered and I nodded into her shoulder. “I can’t believe you’re here, what are you doing here?” I asked as I pulled away and held her by her shoulders. “I talked to my mom who talked to your mom who talked to Luhan oppa’s mom.” She explained and I looked behind me.

Everyone was staring at us, but I looked straight at Luhan’s mom. “Thank you, thank you.” I ran to give her a hug and she chuckled. “It’s nothing.” She said as the hug broke and I looked at the guys. “Guys, this is Amy, my best friend. Amy, this is—“

“I know who they are! They are the most perfect guys in the whole world! AHH, Baekhyun oppa, I’m such a big fan!” she squealed and was about to run and hug Baekhyun, but I stopped her. “Calm down.” I said with an amused expression on my face.

“Nice to meet you.” Suho, of course politely greeted her and she almost fainted. “Am I dreaming? Am I not? No? Oh my god, I have the best friend ever!” she shouted before giving me a long kiss on the cheek.

(French will be in this color.)

I laughed with the rest of the EXO, but then Luhan’s dad spoke up. “It’s kind of late already, where is she going to sleep with all these guys?” he asked and Amy’s eyes sparkled. “I could just sleep with Baekhyun, you know..” she said to me in French and everyone looked at her suspicious.

“I swear I heard my name.” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. “Oh, my bacon is talking to me.” She said in French again and I smiled. “Oh, and by the way, I’m staying in the hotel and I’m taking my lovely Suyeon with me.” She said to everyone, but I face palmed realizing that no one understood.

“She said that she’ll stay in the hotel and that she’s taking me with her.” I translated and Amy nodded. “What? Why? You can just sleep on my bed; I’ll find where to sleep.” Luhan butted in and Amy giggled.

“Oppa, let me borrow her for tonight.” Amy pouted and I laughed when I saw Luhan’s confused expression. “How old are you?” Xiumin asked and Amy pretended to be hurt. “You can’t ask a woman her age.” She said dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

Typical Amy.

“She’s 16 and a half, she’s even younger than Sehun.” I explained and I could see how happy Sehun got. “OPPA! CALL ME OPPA!” He yelled, making us all laugh.

“Oppaaaa
~…” Amy started doing aegyo that she learned from the internet. I laughed wholeheartedly, tears almost were rolling down my cheeks, but suddenly someone spun my around and held my hand firmly.

Luhan, of course.

“What’s wrong?” I looked at his worried (?) eyes. “You’ll go to the hotel with her?” she asked and I chuckled at how weird it sounded. “I guess, she probably came here without her parents, I shouldn’t leave her alone.” I replied and Luhan sighed.

“Could you not—“ “OH MY GOD, this is so cute!” I turned around, away from Luhan and looked at Amy who was holding onto Chanyeol’s arm, jumping up and down.

“Suyeon-ah, I’m so jealous of you…” Amy said with a laugh and flew towards me, linking arms with me. “What were the two lovebirds talking about?” she asked and I blushed. “What did she say?” Luhan asked confused, but I only waved my hand in the air and looked at Amy.

“Do you want to see where I sleep?” I asked her and she nodded like millions of times. “We’re going upstairs, is that okay?” I asked Luhan’s parents who quickly nodded and I with Amy made our way towards the room I shared with Luhan.

“So this is where I have been staying for the past two weeks.” I said sheepishly and let her inside of the room. “Wuah…” she breathed out while looking around with wide eyes. “Seriously, I’m so envious of you.” She said with a playful angry look and I laughed.

After a couple of minutes of explaining that I sleep on the couch and not on the bed, Amy spoke up again. “So, do you already like him?” I furrowed my brows in confusion. “What? Who?” I asked, trying not to get caught, but she smirked.

“Luhan oppa."

“Yes?” I turned to the door after my body went numb. “Ahahahahaha, look who came! Luhan!” I exclaimed nervously and Amy’s smirk grew. “We’ll talk later.” She said in French so that Luhan wouldn’t understand and then she stood up. “I’ll wait downstairs, pack some clothes to change into.” She winked at me and after bowing at Luhan, she left the room.

“Do you really need to go?” Luhan suddenly asked, sitting on the couch. I looked at him with a straight face and slowly nodded. “Amy is my best friend. I want to spend more time with her.” I explained and he sighed deeply.

“Is something wrong with that?” I asked him while raising a brow. “No, of course. Why would something be wrong…” he said, but I felt that he wasn’t saying the truth. However, I wasn’t going to waste any time, so I stood up and walked to my closet to take some clothes.

“Do you think I should take a jacket? I hear that tomorrow it will rain.” I looked behind my shoulder at him with a pout. He just slapped his hand over his forehead and groaned. “It’s up to you…” he replied and I frowned. “You’re all grumpy again…” I complained quietly and turned around.

“I’ll just take some kind of cardigan, I’m sure that tomorrow there won’t be any rain.” I smiled while talking to myself and grabbing two thin cardigans. “Hey, do we still have some snacks? I think Amy would like—“ my voice faded into a whimper as I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

“What are you—“ Again, I couldn’t finish as I flinched after a chin landed on my shoulder and hot breath hit my neck. “Could you not go?” Luhan whispered sending shivers down my back. “W-what?” I shuttered after I gulped.

“Please, don’t go.” He said, slowly turning me around and making me look at his eyes. I stared at him for a minute, trying to figure him out. He looked like a poor puppy that was left on the street. “Could you stay?” he asked, seeing how I didn’t answer him. “Hm?” he gave me a smile, but I shook my head, snapping myself out of my thoughts.

“What are you doing, seriously?” I tried to sound angry or at least confused, but that didn’t work. “Luhan, let me go.” I whined while shaking my shoulders to the sides. “Why can’t you stay? I’m sure that Amy-ssi is old enough to sleep by herself.” He pouted, making me sigh and look away.

“Let go.” I almost begged and he did. “Fine, go.” He said coldly and I frowned while looking at him. “What’s your problem now?!” I raised my voice. I wasn’t actually really pleased that we started acting like a married couple.

“I just want you to stay? Can’t you stay? Is that so hard?!” he asked and I could hear the frustration in his voice. “Well what about what I want? Don’t you think that I want to be with my friend? I haven’t seen her for two weeks!” I threw my hands in the air and Luhan scoffed.

“Well I might not see you for a couple of days too! After tonight I will be super busy and who knows when I will be able to see you.” He crossed his arms, standing a couple of steps away from me.

Seeing that I didn’t have anything to say he continued. “Tomorrow I’m recording, I won’t go to the school on Monday probably, I will be coming home late this week and I might move together with EXO in the dorm soon… Now tell me, won’t you miss me?” he asked raising his brows and I sighed.

“You won’t die if you don’t see your friend for a couple of days more.” He added and I looked at him angrily. “Well you won’t die if you won’t see me for a couple of days as well!” I screamed and stormed out of the room. “AISH!” I could hear him scream before I got downstairs.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Amy asked noticing that my mood changed and quickly walked to me, leaving Baekhyun and the rest of the EXO members alone. “Can we go faster?” I asked her and she nodded, still looking at me worriedly. “Luhan’s dad said he’ll drive you.” I smiled at Xiumin before looking at Luhan’s dad.

“Shall we go?” he asked and I nodded. I and Amy said our goodbyes to EXO and quickly got outside, I was kind of happy, but at the same time worried because Luhan didn’t come down. “What happened?” Amy whispered to me, but I gave her a smile, assuring and lying at the same time that everything is okay.

“Suyeon are you taking only that?” Luhan’s dad asked before getting inside of his car when he noticed that I only had my two cardigans in my hand. My grip loosened and my knuckles went back to their normal color, I was so mad that I squeezed it in my fist. “It’s okay; I will lend her some of my clothes.” Amy said, saving me and I nodded.

Then we all got inside of the car and Amy told where the hotel was. While the car moved along the street, I pouted when I recognized the familiar way. “Is something wrong?” Amy asked again, of course as my best friend, she always knew when I had something on my mind.

“SM building is not too far away.” I blurted out and her eyes widened. “Yes, actually it’s really close to the hotel where you’ll be staying.” Luhan’s dad spoke, making Amy bounce up and down on the back seat.

“Really? Can we meet idols tomorrow?” she asked me with puppy eyes. “You had enough idols already, you’ll go totally crazy if you see more.” I said with a chuckle and she pouted. “Fine, but we’re spending time with EXO tomorrow then.” She mumbled and I sighed.

“We can’t do that too… They’re really busy.” I said and she nodded understandingly. “Then we’ll look them up in the internet.” She decided and I laughed.


Soon we were already at the hotel. “Thank you and goodnight.” I bowed to Luhan’s dad before he smiled and drove off. “Come on, my friend.” Amy quickly linked arms with me while giving me a grin and dragged me inside of the hotel.

She greeted a couple of worked before we got inside of the elevator and she pressed the button 3. “Which room?” I asked her curiously as the elevator’s door opened and we got out. “312.” She replied, grabbing my hand and dragging me down the long hallway.

“It’s really cozy, you’ll like it.” She smiled as she started unlocking the door and I chuckled while nodding. “Welcome!” she opened the door and let me inside first. “Wow, it is cozy.” I smiled and she gave me a smug grin while I looked around the room.



“Oh, it will be so fun…” I said as I touched the bed. With a sigh, I collapsed on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. “That’s enough!” Amy suddenly yelled while slamming the door and I sat up with my brows raised. “What’s your problem?” I asked her and she scoffed.

“My problem? I came here to have a fun time with my best friend, but you’re so sad and all… Now tell me, what the hell happened in that room after I left you alone with Luhan?” She asked and came to sit next to me, looking at me with worried eyes.

“Oh, god…” she gasped and her hand flew in the air to cover . I looked at her surprised and kind of confused before she spoke up again. “He didn’t… Hurt you, did he?” she asked and my eyes widened.

“NO!” I shouted on top of my lungs and a sigh of relief escaped her lips. “Then what the hell happened?” she asked and I my dry lips. “We fought again.” I said and she raised a brow. “Again?” she asked and I nodded.

I hit my back on the bed again, with a bounce this time. “It’s a long story actually… I don’t even know where I should start.” I said as I sighed deeply and closed my eyes. “Well, I have time.” She said and I chuckled lightly.

“It’s—“ “How long have you been liking him, huh? You can start by answering that.” She suggested playfully and I opened my one eye to look at her. “Yeah, I know.” She stated and I groaned before grabbing her shoulder and pulling her down next to me.

“You know nothing, Amy-ahh…” I cried out as I hugged her arm tightly. “Did you confess to him? Did he reject you?” she suddenly asked and I shook my head into her arm. “It’s actually the o-opposite.” I said, a little hesitant, but it felt good that my best friend knew.

“WHAT?!” and then I realized that my best friend is a very scary person, sometimes…

“You reject—WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT? He’s Luhan oppa!” she groaned while sitting up and glaring at me. Before I could react or say something, she cut me off. “Do you like him? It’s not like I don’t know, but you should say it out and loud.” She said with a pity in her eyes, the same pity that I saw two years ago.

“Amy…” I sighed as I sat up as well and lifted my eyes to look at her. “Well do you?” she asked while crossing her arms, looking like my mom at the moment. And at the same moment I knew that I should just give up with the effort of hiding it. “I do, I really do…” I cried out as I flew to her and hugged her tightly, making her do the same.

This was the first time when I said it out loud to someone.

It feels… good.

“Then why did you reject him?” she asked painfully for me and I cried even more. “You know well why!” I retorted and she sighed. “Dieu vous êtes stupides“ I lightly chuckled as she called me stupid in French. ”Is it because of Sunggyu?” she asked and I suddenly froze in her embrace.

Oh, not that name.

“Please, let’s not talk about him…” I sniffed making my best friend sigh again. “If you like him, then don’t let that bastard Sunggyu be in the way.” She started while my back in a comforting way. “What he did was so low that no one would ever reach his level, Luhan oppa wouldn’t be so pathetic, I’m sure.” She said and I pulled away while sniffing a little bit again.

“I know he wouldn’t.” I mumbled under my nose, but she probably didn’t hear because I didn’t receive any reply. Then I lifted my eyes to look at her and gave her a little smile. “I’m going to be fine, don’t worry about me.” I said while wiping my tears off and Amy scoffed.

“After the last time you said that, you locked yourself in your room for about two weeks and started to socialize with people again only after I bought you a puppy.” She said and suddenly a real smile appeared on my face. “I miss Tobby.” I said making us both laugh.


Author’s POV.


The two best friends laughed, shared a couple of more secrets, played, danced and sang. They both missed each other so much and they decided to concentrate on them instead of Suyeon’s problems with Luhan.

However those problems didn’t seem to leave Amy’s head. She was thinking, should she help them or should she leave it so they both could figure everything out? She of course liked the first plan better, but then while thinking about what should she do exactly, she had doubts.

Let’s say that Luhan and Suyeon starts dating… What if Luhan hurts Suyeon? This means that Amy will be the reason for Suyeon’s tears later. And she didn’t like that, she has to think about a plan…




“Hey, what are you doing? Stay up with me!” Amy whined playfully while shaking Suyeon’s arm. “Hmm.. no… I’m so tired, you’ve been blabbering for hours…” Suyeon groaned and covered her head with the blanket.

“but you said that you missed me!” Amy pouted and Suyeon peaked from under the blanket with her puppy eyes. “Can’t I miss you tomorrow?” she asked and Amy swore that she almost exploded because of that little, cute voice.

“Of course you can! Now, sleep, my little friend.” She said and got under the same blanket with Suyeon. “Hey, I’m not—“ “Shh…” Amy laughed at how ease it was for her to shush her friend.

“Goodnight, Amy-ah.. Thank you for being her when I need you.” Suyeon mumbled and Amy nodded while watching Suyeon smile to her with her eyes closed.

“Sure, anytime.” Amy said and placed her head on the separate pillow. “Goodnight.” She said quietly, watching how her best friend took deep breaths, trying to fall asleep. At that moment, Amy knew what she had to to.

*I’ll help them.* she thought.

After all, she just wanted her friend to be happy.

And she always can hire some assassin if Luhan decides to hurt Suyeon.


Luhan’s POV.


“Young master…” I kept on stirring in my sleep. “Young master.” Those words were repeated and I opened one of my eyes. “What’s going on?” I asked the maid who was standing right in front of my bed. “There is a lady who wants to talk to you downstairs.” She said and my eyes narrowed.

“Who… in their right mind would come at—“ I grabbed my phone and look at what time it was. “AT 3 O’CLOCK IN THE MORNING!” I hissed, clearly scaring the hell out of the maid.  I worriedly looked around if I woke up any of the members who were sleeping on the floor.

“Sorry, young master! She said she wanted to talk to you and that it’s really important!” the maid said, bowing to me and I sighed.

“Go, I’ll be there in a couple of minutes.” She bowed once again before exiting my room and I groaned while getting out of my bed. I checked if I looked okay in the mirror and after realizing that I don’t really care, I went out of the room and went downstairs to see someone who dared to disturb my beauty sleep.

Not that I care about that, either…

I’m just grumpy when I don’t get to sleep, okay?

“Luhan oppa.” I flinched at the voice that suddenly called me and stopped walking in the living room. “What are you doing here?” I asked when I saw Suyeon’s friend sitting on the couch, blushing and chewing on her bottom lip. “Could we talk?” she asked when she lifted her eyes to look at me.

“A-about what, exactly? Did something happen to Suyeon?” I asked as I slowly sat down next to her. “Something did happen to her.” My eyes widened after those words. I was about to ask what, but she shushed me. “You happened.” She said and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

“Excuse me?” I asked taken aback and she chuckled. “You look good even with your bed hair, Suyeon is really lucky.” She said making me even more confused. “Listen, I don’t really understand what you’re saying… It’s 3am in the morning, I just woke up and—“ “Suyeon told me that you confessed.” She cut me off and I started blinking.

*Don’t blush!* I told myself, but I knew that it wasn’t working when I felt my cheeks getting hotter. *You’re a man, for god’s sake…* I sighed and Suyeon’s friend chuckled. “What’s your name again?” I asked her while rubbing my forehead. “Amy. Amy Lee.” She said and I nodded.

“So Suyeon told you, huh? That really doesn’t answer my question, why are you here?” I asked again and she took a deep breath. “I know that she rejected you as well, I came here to give you some tips.” She said and I groaned. “What kind of tips?” I was almost sleeping and she was talking so, SO slow.

“First, I want you to tell me if you really like her?” she asked.

“I do.”

“You’re not intending to hurt her?”

“No—why would I want to—“

“Will you leave her if she’s not pretty anymore or if she gets fat?” she cut me off.

“No.” I just decided to answer whatever question she had to ask.

“Do you know about Sunggyu?”

“No, I don’t.” I answered, but her question slowly sunk in my skull.

“Who the hell is Sunggyu?” I asked a little bit angrily, knowing that it couldn’t be a girl’s name. “Sunggyu is the reason why Suyeon rejected you.” She replied. I was speechless at the moment, but after a couple of minutes I spoke up again.

“You mean… he’s like her crush or something?” I asked carefully, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to know the answer.

Was.” She said and I looked at her for more information. “Look, Suyeon likes you now.” She said and I would have danced in happiness around the room, but I couldn’t do that while thinking about some guy who Suyeon liked.

“I don’t think so. She clearly didn’t seem to like me when she said that she doesn’t feel the same way as I do.” I replied with a bitter chuckle and she suddenly flicked my forehead.

“Hey!—“ “I’m telling you that she likes you, oppa.” She was almost whining for me to believe her. “Let’s say she does… Still, why are you here?” I asked her.

“I came here to tell you something that not a lot of people knows… You have to promise me that you won’t ever dare to hurt her, in any way.” She sounded really serious so I just nodded for her.

“Kim Sunggyu… Two years ago, that bastard did something so pathetic that he deserves to be beaten to death…” she started and lowered her head before continuing.

“He always said he liked Suyeon and he always was so nice, but Suyeon said that she’s not interested in dating.” She took a deep breath and my teeth gritted while imagining some kind of dude confessing to Suyeon.

“He was so confident, he would always hold her hand in public and he was always able to make her special. And of course, in no time, Suyeon fell for him, who wouldn’t..” she painfully chuckled. I really didn’t wanted to listen about Suyeon liking another guy, but I felt like I needed to.

“One day, she decided to tell him the truth, the she likes him, I mean… And when she did… He leaned in for a kiss and he suddenly whispered that he never liked her.” My eyes widened at those words.

“Suyeon said that it was the worst feeling she ever had in her entire life… She didn’t speak for a couple of weeks, she just cried.” Amy then looked up at my eyes. “He said that it was a bet he and his friends had. He had no shame while telling the truth.” She chuckled again, but now I could see anger in her eyes.

“Ever since that, she doesn’t trust anyone and that’s why she still didn’t have her first kiss.” She said and my brows twitched. “B-but… I was her first kiss.” The anger was suddenly replaced with shock.

“Y-you? B-but she… how? She said that her first kiss is the most precious thing in the world…” she said and I remembered how it happened.

That’s why Suyeon was so mad at me that day..

“Aish..” I cursed and buried my head in my hands. “I think I screwed up.” I said and heard a scoff. I looked up and saw Amy sitting next to me with an amused expression on her face. “You didn’t! That means you’re the most precious person to her right now!” she said and clapped her hands once.

“Damn it, how have you still not noticed that she likes you?” she asked me with a laugh and I sighed. “Are you sure that she likes me?” I asked her and she nodded. “She told me that today, when we were in the hotel.” She said and I smiled. *She likes me?* my chest was getting warmer and warmer.

“Sorry for coming so late, by the way… I had to wait until she falls asleep.” Amy apologized, but I only waved my hand in the air. “It’s okay, you helped a lot.” I told her and she nodded with a smile.

“So what are you going to do?” she asked and I smirked. “I guess I have to show her that I’m not like that Sunggyu bastard, I will prove to her that I really do like her and—“ “Oh.” She suddenly cut me off and started pulling something out of her pocket.

“What’s that?” I asked as she arched her arm to give me a key. “You can do all those things right now.” She said with a smile. “But nothing dirty.” She said and I laughed. “Come on, take it and prove to her that you like her. The taxi is still waiting outside so you'll have to pay, I’ll find where to sleep.” She said and my brows furrowed before I grabbed the key.

“You can sleep here.” I told her and her eyes widened. “Really?!” she seemed even happier when I nodded. We both stood up and I took a deep breath while a smile played on my lips. “I feel like giving my daughter to you..." she said and we both laughed. 

"Go get her." she then added and I smirked. Of course I'll get her, I'm Luhan. I'll do everything to get her. I started thinking what if Amy would have never come here and would have never told me about--*No time for that, go to Suyeon!!!* I shouted at myself while shaking my head.

“Thank you.” I said.

 


I worked really hard for this chapter, please comment ^^

And what do you think about her past? 

It didn't  come off as dramatic as I wanted it to be, but I will probably write a flashback for it as well. :)

And thank you for subscribing, you are so amazing!!!!!

 

 

 










 KAI!



























 INDIRECT KISS.............................................











 Who's? :D



 dead.