Overly confident.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

“So yeah.”

It’s already pretty late, past 7 o’clock, I think.

I’m sitting on the bench in the clouded park with Amy right next to me. “Yeah.” Amy nodded a little bit. After I told her everything about Woohyun and how I met him, she didn’t really have anything to say for almost half an hour, we just sat there in silent...

“Woohyun sounds like a nice guy.” She suddenly spoke up and I turned my head to look at her. “He really is.” I said with a little smile. “But he’s not Luhan, right?” she turned back at me and I blushed. “Right.” I smiled again.

“So what are you going to do?” she then asked and I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing the answer. “Maybe I’ll run away.” I chuckled a little bit, but she still had a strict expression on her face.

“I’m serious.” She said and I nodded.

“I am too.” I replied. “I just don’t know what to do… My phone has been vibrating for almost two hours; I’m scared to even look at all the texts.” I sighed and threw my hands in the air in frustration.

“Maybe you could just tell Luhan that you love him; the way you were planning to when you went to the practice room?” she suggested and I scoffed. “Yeah, before I saw him flirting with a gorgeous girl.” I said with a light, bitter chuckle.

“I bet he wasn’t flirting, I bet that he was just being nice. And that’s good, that means he’s a nice person!” she told me and I rolled my eyes at how she tried to defend him. “Oh, please… Even if he wasn’t flirting, she obviously was.” I said and she frowned.

“So what? Just think about Luhan, stop thinking about that girl.” She suggested again and I sighed. “But it just makes me so mad when I think about it.” I said and buried my head in my hands.

“Listen, you just think before you do something, because now you have to deal not just with Luhan, but with Woohyun too.” She said probably referring to the text that I sent to Woohyun, telling him to come to pick me up tomorrow at 4 o’clock, I even added the address of the mansion.

Which I think is a really bad idea, because Luhan lives there too. But at the moment, I wasn’t thinking and I didn’t really care. I thought that Luhan is going to be busy tomorrow, so why not?

“I’m stupid, I know.” I said and Amy nodded. “Yes, you are.” She told me and I turned to her again. “And I won’t help you this time, okay? I don’t want to push you again, because I’m scared that I will make you cry again.” She said and suddenly stood up, standing in front of me.

“It was Sunggyu’s fault, not yours.” I said and she shook her head. “You cried today because of Luhan as well, I’m scared that I will be banging onto your room’s door again, scared if you’re hurting yourself.” She said with a light chuckle and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

“I’m going to leave you now, so you could think, okay?” she asked and I nodded before she crouched down and hugged me tightly. “Call me if you need anything.” She said with a sweet smile while pulling away and I nodded once again.

“Bye.” I smiled a little while waving at her before she walked away, leaving me alone with my thoughts. That’s good, I guess. But I still wonder what kind of text I got from Luh—NO, I can’t… I have to think.

But still………………. Just reading it won’t hurt, right?

Right.

I nodded for myself and quickly took my phone out of my pocket.

5:47 Woohyun: I’m so happy! :] I’ll be there at the time, I swear!

I smiled with that, but scrolled down to read other texts, secretly hoping that it would be from Luhan.

5:49 Chen: Don’t misunderstand and come back.

What? Did he tell Luhan that I was there?

6:07 Luhan: Where are you? You said you’ll be here at 5.

I guess he didn’t.

6:19 Luhan: Could you answer my text?

Oh…

6:25 Luhan: I miss you.

Oh god.

6:17 Luhan: I’ll stop annoying you when you reply, by the way.

6:28 Luhan: Did you remember the day when I told you that I like you?

6:30 Luhan: Or the day when I said I love you?

6:35 Luhan: I’m sorry, I just want you to reply back.

7:35 Luhan: I’m getting worried, just text me that you’re okay.

7:37 Luhan: Please?


I pressed my left hand on my mouth to stop my whimpers slip through my lips. He’s worried… I thought reading the text wouldn’t hurt, but my heart kind of aches for doing this. Why did I need to see Luhan and that girl? No, why did she need to be so gorgeous?

I tried not to cry, but my tears still brimmed in the corners of my eyes, I couldn’t help it.

I’m so confused… Does Luhan really love me? What if he hurts me like Sunggyu did? What if he is actually having a bet with Chen? No, that doesn’t make sense… What to do? What to text him back?

Ah-ha, the greatest answer of all the time!

7:40 Me: I’m fine.


Luhan’s POV.


7:40 Suyeon: I’m fine.


I stared at the text for a couple of minutes. I just couldn’t believe it. I texted and texted her, I was so worried and she just replied with two words… Couldn’t she just tell me why she didn’t reply? Maybe she was with another guy—no.

“Dude, we have to start already. Put your phone down.” Baekhyun said as he came closer to me and tried to take my phone. However, I skillfully pulled my hand as far as I could. “Go away.” I glared not wanting to listen to him.

“Fine, fine… but the scary hyung is coming, he will take it away.” He said while holding his hands in front of himself in defense and I rolled my eyes. “Like he has a right to do so.” I said with a scoff, but the worried looks that EXO guys were giving me right now started to scare me.

Oh no.

“He’s behind me, isn’t he?” I asked with a nervous laugh and they all nodded for me. “Luhan-ssi, your phone.” I closed my eyes, letting out a hiss while I slowly turned around.

“I’m sorry, I—“

“You’re apologizing a lot, you know? I said your phone.” He cut me off and I sighed in defeat before arching my arm out and handing him my precious phone. “Thanks.” He said with a fake smile and was about to put my phone in his pocket, but stopped when my phone rang and the screen lit up.

“OH, I GOT A TEXT!” I got excited thinking that it is from Suyeon and was about to take my phone back, but in a second it was already in his trousers' pocket.

“I’ll give it back when the next break comes which is in an hour.” He said with another fake annoying smile before he walked to turn the music on. But is it just me or does this choreographer really hates me?

What do I do? What if Suyeon texted me saying that she loves me? What if—what if something happened? Ahh, why can’t the time go faster?!


End of Luhan’s POV.

I took a deep breath before I knocked on the door. As expected a maid opened and greeted me with a warm smile. “Hello.” I bowed back to her before walking inside of the mansion and looking around.

“No one’s at home at the moment.” The maid said as if she just read my mind and I nodded. “Thank you.” I said as I took my shoes off. “Would you like something to eat or drink?” she asked me and I shook my head.

“I’ll just go to my—I mean Luhan’s room.” I said and she bowed before I climbed up the stairs and entered the room.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, I walked to my precious couch and collapsed on top of it. I took out my phone and checked if Luhan replied to my last text that I sent him after saying that I’m okay.


7:44 Me: I need to talk to you, come home as soon as possible.


No replies, it’s already 8:59.

Maybe he’s just busy.

*Yeah, busy with that gorgeous girl.* the little voice inside of my head scoffed and I shook my head while putting my phone back in my pocket. *What do I do now?* I asked myself and stared at the ceiling.

I was staring at the ceiling for quite a while. It got actually interesting because all the memories came back. I felt better because I had time to think what I am actually going to say to Luhan, which I already have figured all out.

I’ll tell him everything that happened, I’ll tell him about how I saw him with a girl and that I got confused with my feelings, I’ll even tell him that I have to think for a little bit more and finally I’ll tell him about Woohyun.

I know that he won’t like it, but I decided that it would be fair for him to know that Woohyun will be taking me out tomorrow. I would have just told Woohyun that the date is off, but he seems to be so excited about it…

I can still remember how I went on my first date with Sunggyu. My heart was pounding, I felt dizzy and I couldn’t feel my legs. I was more than excited, so just thinking about how it would have felt if Sunggyu would have called and told me that he can’t make it, broke my heart.

But maybe that would have been better… Maybe I wouldn’t have fallen for him so hard. Ahh!! This is so messed u—and the door suddenly opened.

“Luhan.” I sat up with wide eyes while holding my breath in. “You needed to talk to me?” he asked while panting and I could just assume that he was running or worked a lot. “I did.” I nodded for him and he came closer to stand in front of me.

The little smile on his face and his shining eyes told me that he totally misunderstood my text and probably is thinking now that I will confess.

Well, I’m sorry.

“I wanted to talk to you about Woohyun, actually.” I said and his face fell. “I need to tell you something that you might want to know.” I added and I could see that his knees started shaking.

“Do you want to sit down?” I asked him and he instantly nodded before plopping down next to me and looking at me with round eyes and his lips parted.

“Woohyun texted me today.” I started as I took a deep breath and looked down at my lap, wanting to ignore the look that Luhan was giving me right now. “He asked me when our date is.” I said quietly, but as I heard the little snort from Luhan, I assumed that he heard me perfectly.

“You told me that there won’t be any date, right?” he asked me confidently and I closed my eyes feeling my hands start to tremble. *I should have.* I thought, trying to mentally kill myself so I wouldn’t need to be here right now.

“Right?” Luhan repeated as he leaned in and tilted his head so he could see my face. “Suyeon, tell me that you—“ “I said tomorrow at six.” I cut him off a little bit too harshly and his lips parted even more

Disbelief and shock was visible on his face as I finally found courage to look at him. “I was just so mad, Luhan…” I cried out and he frowned, he probably didn’t even kno—“About that girl you saw me with?” oh, so he did know.

“Mhm.” I nodded while sniffing a bit and he scoffed. “If you’re jealous you don’t go on a date with another guy, you come to you boyfriend and tell him that you’re jealous, Suyeon.” He said and I looked at him as if he was joking.

“Was that what you did when you were jealous at the campsite?” I asked him and his eyes darkened before he spoke quietly and softly. “We weren’t dating then.” Now I was the one to frown.

“We aren’t dating right now either.” I stated and stood up, making Luhan do the same. “Yeah, not officially, but you’re mine!” he suddenly said as if I am some kind of property and I fought hard the urge to slap him across the face.

“I’m not yours.” I stated firmly and he crossed his arms with a smirk. “Again, not officially, but I know that your feelings and your heart belongs to me, Suyeon.” He said confidently again and I don’t know what, but the way he said my name this time was just breathtaking…

What are you doing to me, Luhan?

“I love you, I told you that.” My knees felt weak and I was about to melt, but when Luhan stepped closer to me, I fixed my posture and stood there with fake confidence. “So don’t go.” he said and I took a deep breath trough my nose while biting onto my lower lip.

“I already told him where to meet me.” I said making him frown. “I can’t let you go.” he said and I rolled my eyes with a sigh. “You won’t be even here probably when he comes.” I said making him frown and I realized what a mistake I just did.

“Where are you meeting him, Suyeon?” he asked through gritted teeth, of course he caught on. How stupid am I to think that I— “Suyeon, damn it!” he shouted in frustration and cut my thoughts off.

“Here, he’s coming here to pick me up.” I told him shamefully while lowering my head once again. “Okay, when?” I looked back up in surprise. “Tomorrow.” I said stupidly and he sighed. “Time, what time?” he asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

“You sound and you look like my father, Luhan.” I chuckled trying to ease the situation, but it didn’t help. “4 o’clock.” I said when I saw that Luhan was absolutely serious at the moment.

“Okay, I’ll be here.” He said and was about to walk away, but I quickly reacted and caught his hand. “What do you mean?” I asked him confused and he smirked before looking down at our hands.

“You said you’re going to be busy.” I reminded him and he nodded with a little smile. “I will be, but I’ll just do what I did today, I should be practicing at this moment, actually.” He laughed and my brows furrowed.

“What did you do? Did you skip practice?” I pulled my hand away from him. “I just said that I there’s an emergency at home, manager hyung said that it’s okay if I come back in an hour.” He explained and I sighed knowing that it’s my fault why he’s skipping.

“Tomorrow, I’ll tell hyung that I have to do something and he’ll understand.” He smiled at me. “But what do you need to do?” I asked him bringing the earlier topic back.

“I just want to talk to him.” He mumbled but I heard it. “And what will you say, huh?” I asked him and he looked straight me in the eyes. “I don’t know yet, but I will tomorrow. I just feel sorry that he thinks that he has a chance right now with you, which he doesn’t.” he explained with a sigh and I sat back down on the couch.

“Woohyun knows that he has a chance, but he knows that it’s a really small chance as well.” I said while looking up at him, however, Luhan didn’t look too happy with everything and I can actually understand. I’d be the same if he’d do something like this, especially with that trainee girl.

“Are you actually giving him a chance?” I shook myself out of my thoughts and looked at Luhan, surprised by his sudden question.

“I don’t know, okay? All I know is that I’m going on a date tomorrow with him and—and…” I wasn’t able to finish, that was all I knew. “Okay, go.” my eyes widened when I heard Luhan, wasn’t he jealous just a minute ago?

“What?” I asked in disbelief and he nodded while crossing his arms over his chest again. “Go, I trust you. I know that you will go out with him and even if it irks me, I know that you will realize what you already have here, you will see that Woohyun is no good compared to me, because I’m all you want.” He said with a smug smile and I scoffed.

“You sound overly confident, at the moment.” I told him and he lightly chuckled before sitting down next to me. “No, it’s just how I feel about you.” I could have exploded at the moment, but I turned around and hoped that Luhan didn’t notice me blushing.

“Oh, but if he tries to pull something, like to kiss you or hug you, or even touch you... You have to kick him, okay?” he asked and I turned at him, just to see his grin all over his face. “You’re crazy.” I laughed and he nodded.

“Crazy because of looovee
~.” He sang making me laugh even more. “I’m letting the girl who I love to go on a date with another guy… I must be crazy.” He said and I nodded. “Crazy because of looovee~.” I mocked him quietly, but we didn’t laugh as we locked eyes.

Suddenly he started leaning in and I gripped on the couch underneath me. My eyes were slowly widening and I thought that he’s going to kiss me, but he just placed his forehead on top of mine and sighed while closing his eyes.

“I’ll miss you, I won’t be able to see you today anymore…” he said hoarsely and I gulped before my dry lips. I was about to say that he won’t die from not seeing me for a day, but then he pulled away while taking a deep breath, like coming back to his senses.

“I can’t kiss you, sorry.” He chuckled and stood up from the couch and looking down on to me. “Next time we kiss, you have to initiate it, okay?” he asked with a smile as I just sat there, staring at him.

“Anyway, I have to go. But tomorrow I’ll come here around 3:50.” He said and I nodded knowing that I won’t win this. “I have to go now, don’t wait because I won’t be coming back.” He said and I was about to ask why, but I decided not to be so desperate.

“I wasn’t going to wait for you.” I lied a little bit and stood up with a smirk on my face. “Sure, right. Anyway, I’m going.” He said and awkwardly waved. I laughed and waved back before he smiled again and left the room.

*What kind of relationship is this?* I thought while lightly chuckling to myself.


Crazy, they both are Crazy! I know! :D

I hope you liked this, please comment and I want to say thank you to those who subscribed.

I can't believe this story has over 150 subscribers... ^^ I'm so happy :)


Oh, please check this out 2:24, it's totally BAP, no?
 

 











 he looks a little bit like Zelo, no? :D























 .......................................













.......................................