ASDFGHJKL or Unusual behavior

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

Ugh, this chapter is really cheesy (and I don't know... dramatic??)
Read the author's note!


I cuddled closer to Luhan on the bed – obviously not paying any attention to the movie that we were watching. I giggled again and hugged him tighter. “Okay… what’s going on? Why are you so… giggly?” he asked me, but as an answer I could just giggle again.

He then sat up, stopped the movie and looked at me with an amused grin as I just lied there with a huge smile on my face and shining eyes. “Are you that happy that I told my parents we’re together?” he guessed and I shook my head before sitting up next to him.

We locked eyes as he narrowed his and raised a brow. “Then… why?” for a moment I kept quiet, but then let out a loud giggle and fell on the mattress. “You said you’d marry me!” I squealed – hell knows why – as I grabbed a pillow and plopped it over my face so that he wouldn’t see how red it is.

As a minute passed and Luhan didn’t do anything just slowly legs, I lowered the pillow and looked at him. He let out a laugh and then lied next to me on his stomach before grabbing the pillow and throwing it away. “Is that it?” he asked me and I nodded.

“I mean… For a girl it’s… I don’t know, I don’t know… Look what you did!” I hit his shoulder and lied on my side, throwing one of my arms over his back. “You made me all… girly.” I laughed together with him and then he leaned in, to seal our lips together for a moment.

“Hey, future wife.” He said huskily as he pulled away and I closed my eyes before covering my face with my hands. “Stop it…” I whined and he laughed because of my unusual behavior. “God you’re so cute, wifey.” He said and suddenly picked me up, lying me down on top of him while he was already on his back.

“What are you thinking?” I asked him sternly, confused a bit. “Nothing.” He grinned and placed his hands on my hips, sending shivers up my whole spine. “Just why it’s such a big deal for me to say that I want to marry you one day.” He admitted and I smiled, placing my hands on his chest.

“You really think about these kinds of things?” I asked him and he nodded. “I can totally imagine you in a white dress, me in a black tuxedo and the rest of EXO cheering for us.” I laughed at his imagination. “What would happen after the wedding, though?” I asked him with a sweet smile and he took a deep breath.

“We would move into a big house with a garden where you could plant flowers. I would sit at the porch while watching you before I would call you to me.” He said and suddenly smirked. “I would tell you how much I love you and then you’d tell me that you love me, too.” I placed my forehead on his chest because of how cheesy everything sounded.

“I would then pick you up in my arms and bring you inside of our white house with the red roof. I would take you to our bedroom and place you on our king-sized bed before slowly making love to y—“ “Luhan!” I snapped back to reality as I realized that I was imagining everything.

I hit his chest while blushing and he laughed, not hiding that he was really excited about his future plans. “I’m just saying… I mean, we would have kids sooner or later, don’t you think?” he asked and I blinked a couple of times. “You’re already thinking about kids?”

He nodded his head while grinning sheepishly. “I think that it’s important to do that… If I wouldn’t see any future with you, I wouldn’t be with you.” He said and I frowned. “I thought that you weren’t a thinker.” I muttered and rolled my eyes. Then I took a deep breath and looked up at him with a smile.

“Tell me about our kids, oppa.”

Luhan grinned – obviously happy of how I called him. “Well we would have three kids.” My eyes widened. “THREE? Do you think that you just simply take them out of a woman?” I raised my brows and he laughed. “No, but after all the pain… Just think how happy we would be.” He said and I pursed my lips while thinking before I nodded.

Luhan laughed as he my hair out of my eyes before he placed his hand back on my hip. “We would have a boy, then a girl and then another boy. We would buy them a puppy and call him Exo, so that our group would never be forgotten. Our kids would always call him ‘Exo, Exo... Come here.’ and we would smile every time.” He said and I looked into his dreamy eyes while smiling.

“Then,” I was surprised that he had something else to add. “We would grow old, you’d get ugly while I would still have my baby face and—“ He laughed when I hit his chest while pouting. “I’m kidding.” He said and continued to tell his story. “Even though you’d have lots of wrinkles, I’d still see the young Suyeon and I would fall for you every time you’d call me oppa.” He said giving me a meaningful look.

I laughed and leaned closer to him. “Luhan oppa.” I whispered right in front of his lips and he quickly tilted his head pressing our lips together. I chuckled a little bit as he let out a whine because I didn’t participate and didn't bother to kiss him back, wanting to .

He then suddenly placed his hand under my shirt, on my back and pinched my skin, making me yelp in sudden pain and before I could realize, Luhan already crashed our mouths together again, smirking as he explored my mouth curiously with his tongue.

I rolled my eyes before closing them and softly starting to kiss him back. His second hand suddenly went under my shirt as well as he slowly caressed my lower back. I let out a breath through my nose and Luhan pulled away first, gazing into my eyes for a second.

“Su—“ our both heads turned towards the door when it suddenly opened. “Omo.” My eyes instantly widened as I saw the shocked Mrs. Wu. “I’m sorry, k-kids… I’ll be back later…” she apologized and left the room. Within seconds I pushed Luhan’s hands away and just flew up from the bed with wide eyes.

“What?” Luhan asked innocently and I glared at him. “WHAT??” I sighed and grabbed onto my hair. “What will she think??” I bit my lower lip and started pulling my hair while Luhan just chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed. “Come here.” He said softly as he tugged on my shirt and in no time I was sitting on his lap.

“Calm down, okay? She won’t think anything because she didn’t see anything.” He said and I groaned before hugging his neck and burying my nose in his shoulder. “Now… Where were we?” Luhan said playfully and was about to place his hands where it was before, but I quickly stopped him and stood up.

“Nu-uh.” I shook my index finger in front of his nose. Then I narrowed my eyes and scoffed at him – hurt. “You don’t see our future, right? You only said that so you could get what you want, didn’t you?” I asked him and he frowned. “Do you really think about me like that?” he asked and now he is hurt.

“Well… it’s just weird!” I said and threw my hands in the air. “You keep on giving me signals that you want something and now… I just don’t believe that you already planned the whole future for us.” I said and sat down on the edge of the bed again.

He scooted closer to me and kissed my shoulder. “I really did.” He said and I rolled my eyes at how he didn’t understand me. “Yeah, right.” He pouted and bumped into my shoulder with his. “Yah, I told you I did… In fact, I even know our kids’ names.” He said proudly and I looked at him.

“What?” he nodded. “Yep, I already thought about that as well and I know the perfect names, but I won’t tell you.” He said and stuck his tongue before standing up and going over to his desk.

“Luhaaan…” I whined, but he only smirked and shook his head. “Noup, I’m not telling you.” He said and I groaned before going back to lie on the bed. “Aren’t you going to do your homework-“ “I already did it after you dumped me at the mansion.” I snapped cutting him off, but the jerk only chuckled and shook his head.


______________________________



“Wake up, wake up, wake up!” I groaned as I opened my eyes a little bit and tried to glare at Luhan. “Wake up, wake up!” he repeated and I just waved my hand in the air in front of his face before I flipped on the other side and covered my head with the blanket.

“Come on!” Luhan shook me and threw the blanket away, making me shiver and ball up while hugging a pillow. “Suyeon-aaaaaaaaaaah
~” He yelled in my ear and I quickly cupped his cheeks and flipped on my back, positioning his face in front of mine as I glared.

“Let. Me. Sleep.” I said slowly, but he only blinked a couple of times before shaking his hand. “You have to get ready for school.” He replied and placed his hands over mine, pulling them away from his face as he gripped on them tighter and pulled me up by them.

I
groaned again. “Five more minutes...” I pleaded and threw my head back however he only laughed and pulled me into his chest. “Let’s go to school.” He sang in a sweet tone and I sighed in defeat.




___________________________


And of course, school… was hell.

All the girls – except Sunmi, Serah and Dara who congratulated me and Luhan – glared at me and threw harsh words at me the whole day. As time for lunch came I have cried already two times and after Luhan find out he was furious and I tried to calm him down by saying that maybe we should skip school, but he still insisted on staying.

“I won’t be scared to hold your hand, don’t be ridiculous.” He said as I wanted to pull my hand away from him. He intertwined our fingers tightly and gave my hand a squeeze before he led me towards the table where EXO and our other friends were waiting for us.

I smiled at the guys and looked only at them as I and Luhan walked towards them, but suddenly someone bumped into me, sending the tray from my left hand on the ground. “Oh, I’m sorry.” The girl sent me a dirty look, I was about to say that it’s okay even though I knew that she did this on purpose, but Luhan stepped in.

“Apologize.” He said and I quickly linked our arms to hold him back. “I already did, oppa.” The girl said back and Luhan growled. “No, do it sincerely.” He said and the girl scoffed. “Why would I do that? She stole you away from us - your fans.” she asked and I lowered my head as everyone started taking pictures and recording.

“Because you just knocked the food out of her hands and now you’re being a little brat.” Everyone started whispering around and I saw the worried looks on EXO members’ faces. “Whatever.” The girl just flipped her hair cockily and walked away.

Luhan was about to shout, but I quickly shook my head for him and he shut up instantly. “It’s okay, I don’t care…” I said, giving him a pathetic smile and he sighed. “I’m not okay, though…” he told me and I faked a smile again before he placed his forehead on mine, forgetting about all the fans.

“Ugh, so annoying..”

“What the hell?? How can she do that?”

“I’m so jealous.”

“That .”

“I hate her.”


Luhan’s eyes rounded in anger and I quickly grasped his hand to stop him from any actions, but he just pushed his tray in my arms and took a deep breath before climbing on the chair that was next to him. “Listen up, everyone!” he placed his hands around his mouth and shouted.

Everyone’s attention went on him and some students started recording again. I just scrunched my face and walked towards EXO as I noticed some of the girls glaring at me, I was scared that they would throw something at me so I decided to hide and listen to Luhan from a far.

“I – EXO Luhan – won’t take any harsh comments about Lee Suyeon!” I bit my lower and cursed myself for even existing. While some guys gave me comforting pats on my back I only kept my eyes on Luhan.

“She suffered so much already and if you want to hate anyone… Hate me!”

The girls from the crows scoffed. “How can we hate you, oppa?”

Luhan sighed and shook his head. “How can you hate her, then? She’s so wonderful, just give her a chance, please… I’m really happy with her and I hope that you’d respect that, okay? Be happy for me, you guys. It kills me to hear so many things about her when they are not even true.” I smiled at Luhan who turned to look at me.

‘Thank you’ I mouthed for him and he did a little heart with his hands before he turned to the girls again. “I’m not joking, guys… No bad-mouthing about her, okay?” he raised his brows and a couple of girls rolled their eyes, but most of them seemed to understand.

Luhan smiled to himself proudly and stepped down from the chair, coming to the table and taking his tray away from me. I just smiled and didn’t say anything until we both sat down. “That was... dramatic.” I mumbled and Luhan smirked while others snickered and imitated him.

Luhan leaned towards my ear and whispered. “You can just tell me how much you love me.” I turned to him and nodded. “Oh, I do love you.” I said and he smiled. “How much?” he asked and I pretended to think. I laughed when he pouted and secretly – from the fans - stole a kiss before replying.

“More and more, every day.”

 




*Grabs Chanyeol and hides behind him* I'M SORRY!!

This chapter is a fail, I know... I'm sorry, but I needed to write this to end the story, so bear with me, please! :)

The next chapter is going to be the last one (I don't know if you're happy or not, though.)

I already figured how I will end it and I will try to do my best, okay?

Um... but anyway, I want to tell you something else... 

I started a new story and I would really like it if you'd check it out... :)

Thanks in advance.


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/533850





















 omg...