Twelve facts.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

I placed my hands on Luhan‘s chest and quickly pulled myself up. We both stared at each other with wide eyes while he slowly sat up. I gulped and started blinking rapidly, trying to snap out of my thoughts. “Give it back.” I quickly snatched my clothes from his hand.

I was about to run and die somewhere, but suddenly Luhan caught my wrist and made me stop. I turned to him worriedly, but my brows twitched when I saw the jerk sitting there and grinning ear to ear. “You kissed me.” He stated simply.

“No—“ I shook my wrist out of his grip and put on a straight face so he wouldn’t see that I’m totally lying. “—I didn’t.” I continued and he scoffed while rolling his eyes. “Yeah, right… You don’t need to lie to me.” He said as stood up.

He came closer to me, but I stepped back, we continued like that until I felt the back of my knees hit the couch. I ended up sitting on the couch’s armrest while Luhan stood in front of me, way too tall, with a smug smirk on his face.

“You kissed me. That means you like me, right?” he asked and my eyes for a second widened, but I managed to shake my head. “What do you mean no? You kissed me! You don’t kiss someone who you don’t like.” He stated a little angrily.

“You kissed me.” I quietly said and he shut up. “Uh—well—I-I did…” he shuttered while rubbing the back of his neck, not looking at me. And since he looked so vulnerable at the moment I decided to step up.

“So that doesn’t mean I like you.” I stated confidently as I stood up from the armrest and made Luhan’s step back. I know that I was talking non-sense, since I did like him, but Luhan seemed not to notice.

“So, you don’t like me? 100%?” he asked and I nodded after thinking a bit if I should confess. I decided to leave everything as it is and just keep everything to myself. Besides, even if I’d confess Luhan probably would take everything as a big joke.


Luhan’s pov.

I don’t know what happened. Why did she kiss me? Why didn’t she just pull away? This whole week I doubted my feelings for Suyeon, but now that she kissed me I already know that I feel something for her.

I like her.

But she said she doesn’t like me.

100%.

“Suyeon, do you hate me?” I blurted out suddenly when the two of us were already packing. She turned to me as I looked at her. “No.” She said before biting her lips and turning away. Well, I guess it’s good that she doesn’t, right?

“Why the sudden question?” she asked while packing with her back turned to me. “I don’t know… You said you don’t like me 100%, that probably means that you hate me.” I said and she let out a laugh.

“Yah, I didn’t mean it like that.” She said and I nodded while narrowing my eyes. “So how many %?” I asked and she turned to me. “As a friend?” she asked and folded a shirt before putting it inside of her bag.

“No, a boyfriend.” I said and turned away, not being able to look her in the eyes. “Ah—15%?” she said it more like a question, but I suddenly snapped. “WHAT? Only 15?!” she looked surprised, so I quickly went back to normal.

“I mean why only 15?” I asked calmly and she gave me a weird look. “Why are you asking these things?! I don’t want to answer.” I could bet that she was blushing when she turned away and resumed packing.

“Fine, then what about as a friend?” I asked, hoping for a higher number. “95?” I almost jumped up as she said that. “It would be a 100, but you tease me too much.” She said and I started laughing while clutching on my belly.

I didn’t know why… I just felt so happy. If not a boyfriend—a great friend it is. I will just up to her side and soon she will like me… She has to.

End of Luhan’s pov.


I was sitting on the couch, watching some drama when suddenly Luhan came with his backpack and turned another channel. “Hey, what are you—“ I stopped talking when I noticed EXO on the screen.

“It's when I was still blonde.” Luhan said with a light chuckle and I looked at him for a moment. Then I quickly turned away while blushing and remembering his questions… God, it hurt so much to lie to him.

“The fans have been wondering, why EXO haven’t moved in together in a dorm yet?” suddenly the question from the MC got all of my attention. “Actually the manager talked to us already and he said we will be moving in soon.” Kris spoke in Chinese, so I didn’t understand, but soon Suho translated and I looked at Luhan with wide eyes.

“You’ll—You’ll move?” I pursed my lips a little bit. “Yes, but I don’t know when.” He replied, not looking at me and I turned back to the TV. I started thinking what it would be like, not to sleep in the same room with Luhan.

It would be probably so boring.

“In school, aren’t there a lot of girls chasing after you?” the MC asked again. “In school, we sometimes do fan service and take pictures with fans, or we sign for them, but our fans are the best and they understand that we need our space. Most of the time.” Baekhyun answered and everyone laughed at the last sentence.

“Who is the most popular in school?” everyone from EXO started looking at each other and suddenly they all pointed at Luhan, except him, who pointed at Kai. “I see how it is.” The MC laughed with the rest of the members.

“Luhan, are there a lot of girls who wants to date you?” the MC asked and the camera turned to Luhan. I looked to the side where Luhan was sitting with a smirk on his face. “You smug jerk.” I muttered a little bit angrily, guessing how much he probably loves the attention from girls.

“Actually, there are many.” Luhan said with a laugh before continuing. “But I don’t really look for dates since I want to be focused on my career.” He replied and I rolled my eyes.“ you just saying it now, wait a couple of years.” The MC said bringing laugh to everyone.

“Can you turn some other channel?” I asked Luhan while crossing my arms, but he shook his head. “Wait a little bit, the part that I want to show you is coming up.” he said and I sighed continuing to watch the interview.

After a couple of minutes of personal talents MC asked again. “We got this question from [Y/N], she asked if there’s anyone you’re close to, not from EXO.” All the members nodded and looked at Luhan.

Luhan gave them a confused look as he shrugged his shoulders. “Us and noona are really close.” Suddenly Tao said and my eyes rounded. “Noona? Who’s noona?” The MC asked. “she’s a classmate with some of us.” Chen said and I suddenly smiled.

“Are they talking about me?” I asked Luhan who looked at me excited face and nodded. “Wuah…” I let out a breath and turned to the TV. “So is anyone from you dating her?” the MC asked and I stopped breathing until they all shook their heads.

“Okay, then since there are twelve members, please tell us twelve facts about this mystery girl. Don’t reveal her name for her safety.” That sounded a little bit scary, but I didn’t care as they all started saying things about me.

“She’s really friendly.” – Kris said with his poker face.

“She’s funny.” – Chanyeol grinned at the camera and I chuckled.

“Noona takes good care of us.” – Tao said and Sehun nodded. “And she doesn’t bully or order us.” He added and I couldn’t help, but smile at how cute the two of them are.

“She helps us whenever we need it.” – Lay said and for some reason I thought about that time when I pretended to date Myungsoo… Or Luhan.

“She’s cute.” – Kai said, but I doubt that it’s true, thought…

“She’s talented.” – Chen smiled at the camera, like knowing that I’m watching.

“She has natural beauty.” I blushed at what Xiumin said. “You’re blushing? Ay, my line will be so cheesy…” Luhan suddenly ruffled his hair.

“She’s really kind.” – Suho, the kindest person of all of us said that.

“She likes my cooking.” D.O said and I chuckled.

“She knows how to put my eyeliner on properly.” Baekhyun said and I wiped the tears that were already falling. I suddenly noticed how Luhan took the remote and was about to turn the TV off. “NO.” I shouted jumping over his lap and grabbing the remote.

“…” I was only able to see Luhan mouth something up. “What happened?” I asked while looking at the remote. “I muted it.” Luhan said and just then I noticed that I was lying with my stomach over his lap.

I quickly sat up and glared at him. “What did you say?” I asked. “I won’t tell you, it’s stupid.” He said and I frowned. “What did you say?” I asked again. “Forget it.” He said grabbing the remote and turning the sound on.

“Yah, tell me! What did you say?” I asked curiously and shook him by his shoulder. “I will tell you if you tell me something good about me.” He said and I scoffed in my mind. I could say millions of things that I like about him, he’s making this too easy for me.

“Uh, okay.” I wiggled my brows, showing him that I didn’t have anything against it. “Well, you—you are there for me when I need you.” I cursed for saying something like that, but it seemed to satisfy Luhan.

“Now, what did you say about me?” I asked and he smirked. “I won’t be telling you.” He stood up when the bell rang and went to open the door. My lips parted in disbelief as I followed him with my eyes. The jerk tricked me.

“YAH!” I shouted, jumping up from the couch and running towards the door. “You better tell me what did you say about me or—“ I stopped shouting when Luhan opened the door and I saw eleven face.

“Hey, guys.” Luhan greeted EXO who slowly went inside. “Luhan.” I tugged on his sleeve while glaring deeply at him. “What’s going on?” D.O asked and I crossed my arms with a pout. “He won’t tell me what he said about me in the interview.” I said.

“Oh that interview? You saw it already?” Suho asked with a smile. “Yes, but he muted it when it was his turn to say a fact about me.” I whined and hit Luhan’s shoulder. I really, really wanted to know what he said about me.

“Fine! I’ll tell you if you need to know it so badly…” Luhan sighed while rolling his eyes and I clapped my hands once as I turned to look at him. He looked me in the eyes, but then turned around. I got confused, but then just assumed that he was too shy or embarrassed to say it face to face.

“I said that I like hanging out with you, because you don’t treat us as idols and treat us as friends.” The sentence left Luhan’s lips as fast as it could and my lips parted before I pressed them together into a smile.

“Aww, Luhan!!” I myself got surprised with the sudden squeal and it was already too late to stop my arms from flying around his neck. “Are you that shy to tell me that?” I teased while standing on my tiptoes from behind him, back hugging him.

“What’s with your mood swings?” Luhan asked a little irritated, but from the side, I saw his cheeks getting redder. I knew that this all seemed weird, because EXO was laughing like crazy, but I didn’t care.

I just hoped that Luhan wouldn’t feel how fast my heart was beating.



Woah, hope you liked this. ^^

I'll try to update ASAP. Please comment. :)