Wait, what?

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

 

Luhan's pov.
 
"What are you doing here?" I walked to the couch in front of Dara with my mom. "I came to visit you, aren't you happy?" Dara smiled and I just raised a brow. "Mom?" I turned to my mom who only chuckled. "You know, Han.. Yesterday, we signed a contract with Dara's parents for our business and then we had dinner, we then talked about you two." my mother said and I suspiciously eyed her. "We thought about arranging you two in a marriage." my jaws dropped at my mother's words while Dara only giggled.
 
"Isn't that great?" she stood up with her eyes brightening and I shook my head. "No, I'm not marrying anyone! I just started my singing career, I have fans who will go crazy and I don't even like her!" For a moment I saw hurt written in Dara's eyes, but I shrugged it off, I'm not going to marry her. "Well, it was just a suggestion, Luhan, we weren't really going to do that. But you're single, she's single.. Why don't-" "I'm not single." I blurted out out of nowhere, I knew my mom wouldn't stop.
 
"What do you mean you're not single?!" I backed away as I looked at the two females who just talked in chorus. "I--I'm dating someone." I lied again and my mom narrowed her eyes. "Is she by any chance---Xi Luhan, are you dating Suyeon?" my mom placed her hands on her hips and my eyes rounded, but then I thought that it's a great way to shake my mom and Dara off of my shoulders. "Yes. Yes, I am." I said and Dara's eyes went wide as she clenched her fists. 
 
"And you just talked about your fans!! You just started your singer's career, you can't be dating!!" Dara screamed out, making me and my mom surprised. "Dara, It's a pity, but I think that just happens when you live with together with the same age friend." I mentally cursed my mom. "Live together?" Dara looked at my mom who nodded with a kind expression. "Suyeon lives here?!" Dara asked in disbelief and shock. "Yes, actually she's in Luhan's room right now with EXO boys." my mom spoke and Dara turned to me. "I want to talk to her." she said.
 
End of Luhan's pov.
 
 
"Who do you think came?" Suho asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, everyone is here. Does he have any other friends?" I asked back. "Even if he does, he hangs out only with us." Sehun said and I nodded. "He's out for 5 minutes already, go see who came." Chen suggested and I nodded, standing up. "I will be back soon." I said and went out of the room. "Yah, this isn't even your house! How can you just walk wherever you want?!" I heard Luhan's voice and waited for him to come.
 
However, when he did..... My eyes were the same as D.O's, because Dara was next to him and she was glaring at me. "H-hi." I shuttered as I felt uncomfortable with her look. "You're dating oppa?" I frowned in confusion with her question. "Dating?" I looked at Luhan and then back at her. "I'm no-" I couldn't finish my sentence as Luhan pulled me inside of his our room. "Wait there for a moment." Luhan told Dara before he closed the door.
 
"What's going on?" Kris asked and Luhan sighed as he brought his hand through his hair. "Look, Dara thinks we're dating. Help me, okay? My mom is already thinking about arranging my marriage, I can't get married now!" I stared at him for a moment. "WHAT?!" I screamed as everything he just said sunk inside of my head. "You told her you both were dating?" Chen asked with an amused grin. "He did! He said we're dating, we're not dating." I started to blabber and then Luhan held me by my shoulders. 
 
"I just need you to say that we are. Dara is----crazy." he whispered the last word and I sighed. "Come on, noona. Just help him." Sehun said and I looked at all the EXO members who were nodding and giving me thumbs up. "Okay.. Let the beast in." Luhan sighed in relief and smiled before he opened the door and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Hi, again." I said and Dara went inside of the room. She looked around, my bags were still on the couch. "So, you do live here." she stated and turned to me and Luhan.
 
"Yes, and they love each other a lot." I glared at Chanyeol for a moment before faking a smile at Dara. "You heard him." I spoke. Then she walked closer to me and Luhan, I could feel how his hand tightened on my upper arm as he pulled me closer. "Now, will you leave?" he asked her coldly and she crossed her arms over her chest. I tried my best not too laugh, all of this seemed like some kind of a love drama. "I know you're lying, oppa wouldn't like a girl like you." she said.

Really, genius?
 
"Well, but anyway, I'm the one standing right next to him with his arm around me. I'm the one living with him and I'm the one who gets to kiss him goodnight." my cheeks got hotter at the last statement and I could see that EXO was kind of surprised, including Luhan, with my words. I just wanted this to be over soon, Luhan's hand on my upper arm was burning me. "Really? Kiss him?" Dara smirked and as I slowly nodded while gulping. "You see, we're a couple, I can't marry you." Luhan laughed.
 
"Dara, will you leave? You're spoiling the mood for us." Baekhyun whined. "Oh, I will leave." her smirk grew. "But first.. kiss him." my and Luhan's eyes went round and wide, the same as EXO's, we were all shocked with her request. "Why--why would want me to kiss her? You said you like me." Luhan said nervously and I nodded agreeing with him. "Well, because I know that you won't do it. You're not a couple, admit it!" she demanded and I looked up at Luhan while biting my lower lip. 
 
"Just tell her--" I shut up as Luhan spun me and stood me right in front of him. "Do you really want his?" he looked at Dara, my eyes got even wider as Dara nodded and Luhan looked at me. I shook my head, saying for him to stop but he gulped and started leaning in. "Lu--" I couldn't even finish saying his name as his lips landed on mine and my body felt numb. I heard a loud, surprised gasp from EXO and a loud, angry gasp from Dara. Luhan thought didn't end the kiss as his head cocked to the right side and slowly my eyes were closing. I didn't notice when I started to respond to his kiss.

"Ahh!!" Dara screamed as she placed her hands between my and Luhan's bodies. After separating our bodies, she pushed us away from each other and ran out of the room, I could bet that I saw tears in her eyes, but everything that filled up my mind didn't let me to think or care about her right now.
 
Luhan kissed me.
 
Luhan's my first kiss.
 
Luhan took my first kiss.
 
Luhan will always be my first kiss..
 
What?
 
Wait a minute...
 

Wait.

.

....

...

.....
 
..
 
..
 
.
 
..
 
....
 
...
 
.
 
LUHAN JUST FREAKING TOOK MY FIRST KISS!!
 
"YAHHH!!" I pushed Luhan and started wiping my lips with the back of my hand. "Are you crazy?!" I shouted at him as he just stared at me. "That was---beautiful." Kyungsoo spoke and I realized that the whole EXO group saw him kiss me, Dara saw too. "Aish!" I cursed as I stomped to Xiumin, grabbing his box of juice and squeezed it towards Luhan, in his face. "You should cool down!!" I shouted angrily and my cheeks already felt hot. "Hey, that was my juice!" Xiumin whined behind me.
 
"Well, that was my first kiss!" I shouted and I didn't even know why but the frustration made me cry. I turned back to Luhan, who stood there speechless and stared at me. "Are you happy?! I'm crying because of you! You, bastard! How can you just simply take my first kiss? I shook my head - that means no! Can't you think about something else so that a girl would back off?!" I don't know why I felt so mad at him right now. I felt that I was used for his own good, but the first kiss is really important to me.
 
I always wanted to give my first kiss to someone I truly love or someone who truly loves me. Luhan just simply took it. I don't know why I didn't back away sooner, I didn't know why I didn't push him away, but... that's Luhan we're talking about. We hate each other, right? "Suyeon.." Luhan spoke finally as I tried to calm myself down while sitting on the couch. "You know I needed to get rid of her." he said and I scoffed. This guy wasn't even apologizing, he was still thinking about himself.
 
"I'm not in the mood to play anymore, guys. I will sleep somewhere else." I said as I stood up and walked out of the room. I heard Luhan calling my name but after Kris told him to give me some time he stopped. "Noona?" I looked down after knocking on Alan's door and smiled. "Hey, can I hide here for the night?" I asked him and he sighed. He was probably able to see my tears still b in the corners of my eyes. "Sure." he opened the door wider and I walked in. "Care to tell me what happened?" he asked as I got in.
 
 
Luhan's pov.
 
The next morning I woke earlier than I was planning to. I groaned disappointedly as I sat up and saw that instead of Suyeon Tao was still sleeping on the couch. I felt really bad about yesterday, but I won't deny that I regret it. I liked the kiss, of course I won't tell Chen, because he will start about how madly in love I am with Suyeon, which is not true, right? I decided to just talk to Suyeon today and everything will go back to normal. It had to, even if it means to feel awkward.
 
"Well, that was my first kiss!"
 
I touched my lips with my thumb as I recalled her words. That was my first kiss too, but I felt disappointed that she cried, was is bad? Uh, why do I care? "Hyung?" I jumped up a little on the bed and sighed. I forgot that Sehun was sleeping with me on my bed since there wasn't anywhere else where he could sleep. {Omg, hunhan!!} "Sorry, did I wake you up?" I asked and he nodded his head while stretching. "Are you worried about noona? That she didn't came back to the room?" he asked and I bit my lip.
 
"Well, I'm more worried that she's really mad." I told him and he pouted. "But, hyung.. don't forget that it was your first kiss too." I was surprised that he knew, but then again, EXO knew everything about me. "And don't forget what I and Tao have told you, okay?" he asked and I raised a brow, confused, but the remembered what happened in Jeju.

You all remember how Tao and Sehun dramatically ran in, right?
 

Flashback from Jeju in author's pov.
 
 
"NOONA IS OUR!!!" Luhan dodged Tao's wushu kick and his eyes widened. "What do you think you're doing?!" he hissed not wanting to scream and wake Suyeon up. "We saw you kiss noona!" Sehun spat first. "Yes, we saw you kiss noona!" Tao widened his eyes trying to make a scary face, however, anyone who was in the room and anyone who would come inside would say that he's so cute. 
 
But then the realization about them seeing him kissing Suyeon's forehead hit him and kind of scared him. "Yeah, be scared." Tao smirked as Luhan's eyes trembled. "Hyung, why did you kiss her forehead?" Sehun asked with a pout and looked at his noona. "I--I didn't do it on purpose.. I don't know why. It doesn't mean anything!" Luhan defended himself while shaking his hands in the air, in front of him.
 
"Then why did she call you oppa? Are you two dating?" Tao got ready his fists. "She's sleeping, she was just mumbling some stuff!" Luhan threw his hand towards Suyeon and both of the maknaes looked at her sleeping figure. "Hm." Sehun pouted. "Well, you still kissed her forehead!" Tao whined as Luhan sighed. "So what?" Luhan asked and both of the guys looked at each other. "We don't want you to hurt noona." Sehun spoke first.
 
"Yeah, if you're going to make noona cry, we won't talk to you ever again." Tao said as he grabbed Sehun's arm before he could start whining and dragged him out behind him. Luhan just rolled his eyes as he looked at Suyeon. "So much trouble, because of you." he said with a little smile and looked down at his phone that was in his hands, before he replayed the video of her calling him oppa, he didn't know why he liked it that much.
 
End of flashback, now again Luhan's pov.
 
 
I scoffed as I realized that I really did make Suyeon cry and still Sehun was here, talking to me. "You said you won't talk to me ever if she cries." I spoke to Sehun and he groaned cutely. "That was what Tao said, I just said that I don't want you to hurt her. Stop being a bigger baby than me and go apologize to noona." Sehun said as he placed his hands on my back and while pretending that he was stretching he pushed me off the bed. "Fine, fine.." I chuckled a bit, before I walked out of the room with my pajama.
 
Since I didn't know where Suyeon could be, I went downstairs to my mom. "Hey, do you know--" "Yah, what did you do yesterday? Dara ran out crying." my mom turned to me with worry written in her eyes. "I just told her that I'm dating Suyeon, but you know mom, me and Suyeon talked.. we decided to just stay friends, we will try working it out, but you know, my career and all." I lied again, I didn't wanted my mom arranging my marriage, but at the same time I didn't wanted her to think that I'm really dating Suyeon, what if she arranged my marriage with her?
 
"Oh, that reminds me," I pretended to remember something while snapping my fingers. "do you by any chance know where Suyeon slept? Because Tao used her couch and we still need to go to school so I should wake her up." I asked her and she clicked her tongue. "She slept in Alan's room and she's not feeling well, she asked me to let her not go to the school, so you go and get ready with the guys." My mom pushed me back towards the stairs. Wait, she's not feeling well? Is that because of me?
Omg, their first kiss!!! ^^ How was it? Please, tell me in comments, okay?

And again, omg... did you saw this? SO PERFECT!

Can you imagine waking up next to him?







I can't believe this is actually and finally happening.. I cried, you know?

Oh, and how can someone have his mouth full and be handsome, Sehun?

How can someone be so handsome while doing a duck face, Suho?

How can someone be so handsome while doing a monkey, Chen?

How can someone be so handsome while wearing two hats, Kris?

How, I ask you?!