「review」┋ -layxing

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
  your pearl-like gaze 
                                 by -layxing

Title : 4/5

It's a great title, but if i saw it while i was looking for a new fanfic to read, it wouldn't catch my attention.

Foreword/Description : 9/10

It was a great forward that doesn't give the story away. It tells you enough about the characters to understand the story. Next time, instead of leaving a copyright notice, simply deactivate text selection.

Appearance : 5/5

You chose a really nice layout that fits the story

Plot :10/15

The story lacked a certain point that it was building up to, which made it slightly hard to read. I can understand that it was short, but the plot wasn't very interesting.

Originality : 15/15

all the way :) it's the first time i've read a fanfic with a someone being blind.

Grammar : 19/20

There were a few grammatical errors i picked up, but overall your grammar is great :)

Characterization : 8/10

As i said earlier, your idea with the blind characteristic was great but i felt like Chanhee's character that hated everyone was a bit rash.

Flow : 9/10

The events were put together quite nicely, but the ending was ab it abrupt.

Overall Enjoyment : 10/10

I normally don't enjoy fluff, but your writing was really nice and i enjoyed it. Thanks for writing this story! I hope you do well in your contest!

Total : 89/100

thederpchanyeol's note. here's your review! thanks for requesting! don't forget to credit the shop and the reviewer! :)

 reviewed by dr3amer 
 
​posted 12.10