❊ Jichu-

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
 hey ugly, i love you!
 
 
title: 5/5
The title is tugging a lot of attention. And as an exotic I do agree that Kris in his Pre-debut days he as kind of not the prettiest flower in the garden. XD
 
foreword and description: 10/10
I love how you made the foreword and description! But I have a huge favor for your style of explaining the plot, so creative I like it.
 
appearance: 5/5
The appearance of this whole fanfic is very neat and appealing~ and its better to have a neat clean story than a messy one right? It's cute and I love it :)
 
plot: 12/15
Okay now the plot. As we can see we're talking about Kris and Jihye's (the readers) relationship, but I can't see why Chanyeol randomly appeared. But I will continue to read to get a better understanding of why Chanyeol is featured in the story.
 
originality: 15/15
Talking about Kris's Pre-debut looks is pretty original to me! I never see fanfics I've subscribed to talk about how originally Kris's childhood looks mattered. It was always made up. Great job!
 
grammar and spelling: 20/20
Spelling and Grammar is awesome! There's no mistakes so far and I've read all the chapters you've updated so far with no problem.
 
flow: 10/10
The flow of the story is awesome. It transits smoothly to another period of time, and it works perfectly. The way you write this story is amazing.
 
characterization: 5/10
We all know Wu YiFan and Park Chanyeol. But don't know much about Park Jihye. Is she nice like her mother? Did she care about many people liking her?
 
overall enjoyment: 10/10
Although Jihye is like any OC in any other story, I enjoy reading this. I hope to see updates after subscribing~ again you're writing style is 10 times better than mine.
 
 
total: 92/100
 
reviewer: my_asianless_mind
 
 
reminders:
01. don't forget to credit us. :)
02. use our work for at least a month.
03. comment after picking up.
04. like the review? upvote us now!