「review」┋ kpoplover9714

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
  a bestfriend to remember 
                                 by kpoplover9714

Title: 2/5

The title is..nice. Something like that. After finishing the story, I guess the title does fit and it's good. However, I personally think that the 't' from the word 'to' should be in capital letter. Also, best friend is two different words. Not one word. Your title gives of the hint that someone will die, and it doesn't make it mysterious that way. I would suggest something like "Treasured Best Friend". All in all, I will dock off 3 points for the errors. My opinions were based on first impression. 

Description/Foreword: 5/10

The description and foreword are cool. However, there are some errors in them and that isn't favorable. I like how your foreword contains sentences of the story and the description is described very coolly. Of course, there are some things which I do not like about them. Errors are not very favorable in descriptions and forewords because readers base everything on first impression. If there are errors at the starting, it wouldn't be that good. Would it? 

Appearance: 3/5

Well, if based on first appearance, the poster is cool. However, if the readers finish reading the story, it wouldn't fit that much. You see, Eunjae died in the end. I am not a top-notch graphic designer and in fact I don't even graphic design at all. My opinions are are that Eunjae should be faded in the poster since she dies in the end. Sehun would be more..real.

Plot: 4/15

It isn't overused but hetero angst stories almost always go that way. Something like a cold boy and a sweet girl who are best friends or in a relationship and then something happens to the girl. Then, the boy realized his mistake when it is too late. Your plot didn't intrigued me that much and I wasn't that interested in it. However, I like the way you portrayed it. I didn't cry although your story is angst. A plot twist will be great. That's just what I think. 

Originality: 5/15

Although I personally think that it isn't original, I do like the way you wrote it. I have read tons of angst stories due to reviewing and I think that your story breathes a refreshing change to normal angst stories. That's cool.

Grammar: 6/20

MISSING WORDS. For example, take a look at the first sentence of the description. "Sehun and Eunjae were best of friends." It should be "Sehun and Eunjae were the best of friends." or you can leave out the 'of' so that the sentence will just be "Sehun and Eunjae were best friends."

REDUNDANT WORDS. For example, take a look at the third sentence of the description. "They played together and grew up together." The first 'together' was redundant. The correction should be "They played and grew up together." 

TENSES AND COMMAS. For example, take a look at the second last sentence of the description. "And to add to that,Kim Eunjae was diagnosed with cancer and she doesn't have much time left." The correct sentence should be "And, to add to that, Kim Eunjae is..." The reason why it should be 'is' is because she is still diagnosed with cancer. And do remember that after using a comma, you have to leave a space.

Characterization: 5/10

The characters were developed quite..nicely. 

Flow: 4/10

I think that your flow is..okay. Maybe a tad too slow but still on the okay side.

Overall Enjoyment: 4/10

I spent quite some time reading your story and I think it was worth it. Maybe. It was a really touching story and really beautiful too. Your story was quite cool but the errors put me off, like all errors do. 

Total: 38/100

LoveYoona's note. First of all, I'm so sorry for such a late review. I was really busy at my own review shop so I didn't start your request that soon. Anyways, I'm honored that you chose me to review your story despite my harsh requirements for a fanfic. There is room for improvement and I hope to see more of your stories being reviewed in future!

thederpchanyeol's note. here's your review! thanks for requesting! don't forget to credit the shop and the reviewer! :)
 reviewed by -midnight  
 
​posted 12.10