「review」┋ clear-s

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery

 

 


 Perfection )
———by clear-s———————————————————————————————
 

Title: 4/5

A little bland, but I still like it. It really summed up the story, which I find a good way to decide for a title.

Foreword/Description: 10/10

Clean, clean, clean, everywhere. It's so nice to have it clean~ I really like it! The text was readable and I liked the font. The layout was perfectly fine.  

Appearance: 5/5

It looks long, but in the end, it was read well! So it was really good, I liked the length, the whole entire thing looked good! 

Plot: 14/15

The plot looks good, it's well and thoroughly written. AND THE ANGST. AND AT THE HOSPITAL. WORST PLACE TO DIE. REALLY. I DIED WHEN HE DIED.

Originality: 11/15

The theme of originality is used quite often, though. Your twist works well, but I still find that this is used a bit too often.

Grammar/Spelling: 19.5/20

Very few mistakes! I almost couldn't spot any. Spelling looks fine. And the minimalism is just fine, it looks... better? That way?  

Characterization: 9/10

The only thing I don't like about the characterization was that it wasn't very realistic. I think that the guys should act more like what they usually act like.

Flow: 8/10

It's hard to keep up with the story because it's so psychological. Maybe try elaborating a bit more?

Overall Enjoyment: 10/10

My feelings exploded, really.

And you never cease to make me proud. 

Total: 90.5/100

——reviewed by raelin——