「review」┋ kittyxluvlee

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery

 playing pretend )
———by kittyxluvlee—————————————————
 

Title: 3/5

The title is simple and nice. It suits your story, but not that eye-catchy.

Foreword/Description: 7/10

The quote you put there is nice. It's pretty connected to your story. The way you played with colors wasn't really effective. It kinda hurts the eyes.

Appearance: 2.5/5

I can't say that it's neat. be consistent with the colors. There are certain color combinations which look good when used. Use black, as the default color, then pair red up with maroon or something with the same or darker shade. It's better to have the author's notes in a smaller font size. I know they're important, but you don't want it to take up more space than your actually story.

Plot: 11/15

You did a pretty good plot. The 'probability' for it to happen is low, though. I mean, staying in someone's dorm for a few days without anyone noticing you is quite not realistic. Oh, and Kevin's fans hit Seoyoon, right? I think she should have bled there. Anyways, the plot is exciting.

Originality: 9/15

It isn't that original, but you do have your own twists. The current flow of your story already made me think of the next happenings.

Grammar/Spelling: 17/20

Nothing major. I just saw some typos, misuse of punctuation marks, missing terms, and incomplete sentences. Just re-read them and you should be able to spot those errors.

Characterization: 7/10

I'm not that impressed with their characters. Almost all of them were underdeveloped. There are times when Seoyoon changes from 'this' to 'that'. I didn't grasp too much of their characters. You can still work on it, though. You just have to create a strong personality for each of your characters.

Flow:  7/10

There are confusing parts, but it didn't really affect my reading. It's sometimes slow, sometimes it's a bit fast.

Overall Enjoyment: 7/10

I enjoyed reading your story! Good luck! Way to go, author-nim~

Total: 70.5/100

Reviewer's Notes: Sorry if I reviewed this late. Hope I helped you in any way. :)

——reviewed by thederpchanyeol——