❊ fishae

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
 fidelity
 
 
title: 3/5
Fidelity means something similar to faithfulness. I can see that you want Kris to be faithful towards Isabelle, but i wouldn't call his feelings faithfulness, more of simply attraction.
 
foreword and description: 9/10
It's quite a beautifully written forward and description with the stories of both characters, but i felt like you gave too much away of the plot.
 
appearance: 5/5
Your overall appearance has that angst and fluff feel to it. It fits the story well.
 
plot: 13/15
The overall plot of your story is nice. It threw surprises at the reader a few times, like when Isabelle decided to go out with Chen. There are a few parts that don't make much sense though. If Kris kissed Isabelle, why would she go to another guy? Why would Kris try so hard for Isabelle is he knows that she's dating Chen?
 
originality: 13/15
It's the first time i read a fanfic when the girl kind of ignores Kris' affections. It's also the first fanfic i read where Kris has such a gentle and affectionate personality. There were a few cliche moments in the plot though, like the whole may-i-sit-next-to-you thing from the i-was-just-talking-about-how-how-you-were guy.
 
grammar and spelling: 19/20
I didn't see any recurring problems in grammar, but you should watch out for typos.
 
flow: 9/10
The flow was the story was pretty nice, but there were times when you had things like "3 months past" and all i could imagine were the things that could have happened in between that time. I felt like this was a little long, maybe just a week or so next time?
 
characterization: 9/10
Haha, to be honest, i didn't like Isabelle's character much, but that isn't what this score is about. Isabelle's character and personality evolved nicely throughout the story. Kris' affectionate and gentle character didn't fit him as much as i thought it would have, but it played a nice role.
 
overall enjoyment: 9/10
there wasn't as much angst as i thought there would be, but it's a nice story. I'm waiting for your next update :)
 
 
total: 89/100
 
reviewer: dr3amer
notes: thanks for choosing me as your reviewer!
 
reminders:
01. don't forget to credit us. :)
02. use our work for at least a month.
03. comment after picking up.
04. like the review? upvote us now!