「review」┋ Exotic-T

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery

 


  my forbidden love 
                            by exotic-t

Title: 3/5

It's not really eye-catching, though it suits your story well. It's a bit clichèd, so I thought it's a typical story of two guy friends falling for each other and since they're both guys, it's considered forbidden. But no, your story isn't like that, just sort of like that. 

Foreword/Description: 8/10

The summary is short enough for me to understand your story's plot. You have some problems with capitalization and punctuation marks. Example, the ellipsis. It consists of three periods, not two, not four. But anyways, it's good.

Appearrance: 4/5

The appearance is neat. Nothing much to say here.

Plot: 10/15

I see what you're coming up with. And I like how complicated your story is. It's interesting how things will flow between Kris and tao when one of them confesses to the other. I'm also guessing a good twist because of Chanyeol and Kai, well, add D.O. in it.

Originality: 12/15

A bit common, but the originality is there. You made it different from the usual forbidden loves. Good job.

Grammar: 13/20

As I've said, you have problems with capitalizations and punctuation marks. Moreover, here are some mistakes I saw.

 

You wrote: "... said the younger looking down on the floor while playing with his fingers."

Correction: "... said the younger, looking down at the floor while playing with his fingers."

 

You wrote: "Of course I like u, your my little brother."

Correction: "Of course, I like you. You're my little brother."

 

You wrote: "But I think it's time I moved out."

Correction: "But I think it's time I move out."

 

You wrote: "I sigh as I get up from my bed and went to the bedroom."

Correction: "I sighed as I got up from my bed and went to the *insertplacehere*."

 

I have also noticed these things: '(?)'. I know what you mean by that, but avoid putting it in between lines. It's a bit distracting.

Characterization: 6/10

Unfortunately, most of the characters are still under-developed, especially Tao. In real life, a guy with the same age as him should already be a man. Here in your story, he's still childish, a cry baby. I don't know if that's what you're aiming for, but for me, I don't think it's believable or even appropriate. It's just my opinion, though.

Flow: 8/10

The flow is alright.

Overall Enjoyment: 7/10

I kinda enjoyed it. It's exciting, really, especially when you revealed that Kai has a thing for Tao. maybe I didn't enjoy that much because I'm not really into . Anyways, hwaiting!

Total: 71/100

thederpchanyeol's note. here's your review! thanks for requesting! don't forget to credit the shop and the reviewer! :)

 reviewed by thederpchanyeol 

 

​posted 12..31