「review」┋ KpopLifeMusic

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery

  i'll remember you 
                    by kpoplifemusic

Title: 5/5

Foreword/Description: 10/10

Appearrance: 4/5

You only have the poster and not background, so I'll just take away one point^^

Plot: 15/15

Originality: 15/15

Honestly, your oneshot is the first I read about the protagonist being in a gang and extremely in love with one his friend's sister, and having the female be murdured by her ex-best friend, so I thought it was pretty original. Even though there probably already are oneshots or chaptered fanfics with the same plot, yours is still the first one I've read that has this so I'll give the full points.

Grammar: 15/20

Grammar was okay, not perfect, but okay. I'm sure if you read this yourself you'll notice the missing comas and points in two or three of your paragraphs. 

Spelling? You gotta fics that too. Many missing words and mispells, I suggest you read your own oneshot and do it out loud, that way you'll easily catch the mistakes.

Characterization: 10/10

I like how you described your characters but again, too many strikethroughs.

Flow: 9/10

The flow was fine. Usually people would rush through the whole thing, but you.. You sort of didn't, so it was alright^^

Overall Enjoyment: 8/10

I enjoyed it.. It's my first time reading about these two groups since I'm not a big fan of B.A.P or BEAST. 

I'll tell you why I took points off, and it wasn't because I'm not a fan of the groups, it's because I became confused when I was reading the part where they were in the wearhouse and it took me a bit to understand the whole situation, but I eventually understood and I liked it. Good job. 

 

P.S. I'm not a mean person, but if being straight forward is being mean then I'm sorry. I'm a reviewer, it's what I have to do, because that way you'll know what you have to do to improove. If I hadn't been straight forward with you then you'll end up making the same mistakes and I know you, or anybody else, want that to happen. 

 

Oh! I Alsmost forgot >< The points that are consider as a pause, don't use to many. 2-3 is enough, so don't exagerate with it, okay? 

 

Thank you for requesting me as your reviewer. Hope I get more requests from you~

Total: 91/100

thederpchanyeol's note. here's your review! thanks for requesting! don't forget to credit the shop and the reviewer! :)

 reviewed by DulceMinnie 
 
​posted 12..31