「review」┋aznawzmao

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery

 

 

                            The  Dreamer  of  San  Fransisco   

                           by aznawzmao  

 

Title: 3/5

The title was quite appealing and very unique too. However, the story seems to revolve around Kevin more compared to Krystal. 

 

Appearance: 2/5

Haha, I know you said that it was not professionally made and that you would rather I be more critical towards your writing. It's okay for a beginner. 

 

Foreword/Description: 7/10

The description was okay and I espeicially loved the foreword. The prologue was special — simple yet mysterious. 

 

Plot: 11/15

Indeed, it was a nicely-portrayed plot. I like your writing, oh, I do. 

 

Originality: 11/15

I've seen this type of plots before but not that much to consider it unoriginal. 

 

Grammar/Spelling: 15/20

Original: "One lover, just woken up..."
Correction: "One lover, who just woken up..."

There were a few more errors but I'm not going to go into the specifics.
 

 

Characterization: 8/10

The characters were portrayed very well. Instead of y female idols, Jessica and Krystal were kind — which is rarely seen, I have to admit. 

 

Flow: 9/10

The flow was close to perfect.

 

Overall Enjoyment: 8/10

It was a beautifully-written story and I enjoyed it very much.

 

Total: 74/100

 

LoveYoona's note: I am honored that you have chosen me, LoveYoona, to review your story. I have to say, this is the highest score that I have ever given in this review shop. Despite the fact that it didn't get 90 marks or more, I sincerely think it should be featured because of it was beautifull written and portrayed perfectly. 

 

 reviewed by -midnight 

 

posted 1.19.13