「review」┋ Armablakken

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
  a quiet life 
          by armablakken

Title : 5/5

When I first look at the title, I perceive that the character lives a very peaceful life. Yet I am taken aback when I realize that it is "A Quiet Life" because the main character, Youngjae, cannot talk. It is good and relates to the story, I have no complaints about that.

Foreword/Description : 8/10

Your description is great! It makes me want to know more and gives me a slight insight into your story. It left me with questions such as, 

"Why can't he talk?" 

"I wonder what happened?"

However, your foreword looks a little too messy to me. There are too many information there, like how you put your past fics, when you are going to update the fic, and all the credits. I also suggest making the credits a little smaller. They don't have to be necessarily big and eye-catching, if you know what I mean. You want to attract the readers to your story, not your credits. Otherwise, everything else is fine!

Appearance : 4/5

Based on your poster, it looks very much like angst, which your story kind of is. It keeps me interested in the story, though I do have one complaint.  I cannot read the blurred white fonts behind the photos but it makes me curious, nonetheless.

Plot : 14/15

Your plot is good, great actually! Even though Daehyun does not talk in the beginning, Youngjae still has the decency to still talk to him and initiate conversations. I really like their relationship.

Originality : 14/15

No, I have not seen fanfics with this kind of plot before, so it's pretty original to me.

Grammar : 17/20

I have nothing to complain about here! Though, I do realize that in Chapter 1 and in a few other chapters, you tend to write your conversations like this >

"Don't do this again", he smirked. (wrong)

"Don't do this again," he smirked. (correct)

The commas should be placed inside of the "/", not outside.

Characterization : 10/10

I loved your characterization. I like how you portray what Daehyun wants to say so badly what he cannot. I like the way you express your characters. I really have no complaints.

Flow : 10/10

The flow is great, neither was is too fast not too slow!

Overall Enjoyment : 10/10

I really enjoyed reading your story, considering how I am not much of a BAP fan :) Great job!

Total : 92/100

NIHAO_'s note. I know you told me to be harsh, but there's nothing I can be harsh to you here!

thederpchanyeol's note. here's your review! thanks for requesting! don't forget to credit the shop and the reviewer! :)

 reviewed by NIHAO_ 
 
​posted 12..26