「review」┋ aznawzmao

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery
                   by aznawzmao 

Title : 4/5

It’s not long, not short. It’s a really nice title. I’ve seen a few other stories with the same name.

Foreword and Description : 6/10

You needn’t to tell your readers that you’re not a fan of the pairing you’re writing about. It makes me think that it won’t be a great story. The description isn’t my cup of tea. It throws me off a bit and I don’t understand it well.

Appearance : 2/5

Your poster looks like someone photo copied a picture onto the background. 

The second poster is beautiful. You should, only if you want to, swap the two. You can make the first one the poster for the main page and the other one for the first chapter.

Plot : 15/15

I loved it! It was great! It makes me want to know more and more. I was really hoping there was more to the story. It was amazing.

Originality : 10/15

I haven’t really seen any stories like this. It was great. It keeps me excited mostly throughout it.

Grammar and Spelling : 17/20

You’re grammar was beautiful. There were like 4 errors but the rest was perfect. I’ve never seen such good grammar on stories. Spelling was great. Punctuation was outstanding.

Flow : 10/10

For a one shot this was great as well.

Characterization : 9/10 

You did very well.

Overall Enjoyment : 8/10

I enjoyed it a lot. I don’t know what else to say.

Total : 81/100

 reviewed by hello-kitty 

E.G.'s notes!
hi! i'm E.G.! i'm here to remind you of crediting the shop and the reviewer. i'll keep an eye on your stories! /mehrong
thanks for requesting! :)