「review」┋mickeywithoutears

` ✼ exotic grounds — reviews gallery

 

 

                   The  Shining  Knight  and  The  Dark  Rider   

                           by mickeywithoutears 

 

Title: 5/5

Very intriguing, it caught my attention right from the word go.

 

Appearance: 4/5

When I read your description and looked at your poster again the poster in my eyes did not match the theme very much. And as I read though your story it matched in some areas but not many. Your writing style is very neat and readable, It didnt look cramped, I could read it clearly which is great.  

 

Foreword/Description: 8/10

Your description was very interestin it captivated me and made me want to read on. But I did deduct a couple of marks for the character thing before the description, there is no need for it seeingas you will in your story be describing your characters and how old that are. As soon as people read that they forget as soon as the story starts. other than that very good even without a foreword.

 

Plot: 13/15

I have read many stories that have this plot line but I quite liked yours, but normally I wouldnt click to read something like this.  

 

Originality: 13/15

You surpised me with the originality, Your writing skills are very good, and I felt drawn into that world you had created. Well done.  

 

Grammar/Spelling: 15/20

You must be very good at editing your story because I found very few mistakes.

 

Characterization: 10/10

There is much to say but wow, I could picture and imagine everything about them. I was captivated ^^

 

Flow: 10/10

Well done, your pace of the story was perfect, and ending it the way you did tide it all together, neither too fast nor too slow.   

 

Overall Enjoyment: 8/10

I would not normally read a story like this but yours was different and unique and I liked that, good job.

 

Total: 86/100

 

KissMe_Kevin4eva's note: Sorry for the wait, been very busy with work and college (:

Review by Kissme_Kevin4eva

 

posted 1.28.13