MISTAKEN

THE EDGE OF REVENGE (1-37 END) / OOPS YOU DIALED THE WRONG NUMBER (38-xx)

 

CHAPTER 11

 

 

 

            Taeyeon carefully parted Tiffany’s torn shirt while she was lying down on the bed and tilting her head, looked at her. She spontaneously clenched her teeth as she caught the bluish mark on her right upper chest as she knew it was a bruise that was earned by the jerk. Taeyeon who was still on her kneeling position, gently rubbed it and caught Tiffany squinted for a moment as she tried to bear the pain. Quickly she her pinkish soft cheek to soothe her pain but the next second Tiffany just gave her a beautiful smile, as though it was nothing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

            “Does it hurt?” Taeyeon released a stupid question, but Taeyeon just shook her head, acted poised.

            “No longer after you rubbed it,” she said. Taeyeon was almost couldn’t hold her absurd laugh when she heard that.

 

How the pain could just suddenly disappear by just got rubbed?

 

            Tiffany caught the odd expression on Taeyeon’s face and asked Taeyeon just by her query eyes. Taeyeon couldn’t hide it anymore.

            “I think I will open some alternative healing clinic since I found myself could eliminate the pain by only rubbing it,” she said and took a cream and spread it on the bruise again. “Hold on,” she whispered. “Little bit pain,” she smiled and began to massage it gently.

            Tiffany beamed a smile. “You’re indeed amazing, Tae,” she said. “I don’t feel any pain again since you’re with me,” she admitted bluntly and her blunt words just made Taeyeon paused for a moment. She looked at the face beside her. Tiffany just moved a little, shifted her position from lying on the bed became leaning on the bedpost. Her hand held Taeyeon’s hand tightly.

            “I-I don’t get it,” Taeyeon stuttered and looked puzzled.

            “Don’t you remember?” Tiffany carefully said while staring at the petite girl. “I told you, the one who can make me cry and hurt me most was…”

            “Only me?” Taeyeon finished the sentence for Tiffany, still with her baffled face.

            Taeyeon was gulping. “I-I heard that, Fani~aaa,” she said. “But I have no idea… what were you talking about,” Taeyeon said dubiously. Tiffany frowned in disappointment.

            “Tae, I need you,” she said slowly. “I don’t know why, so don’t questioning my reason because I was also unable to make any sense behind it,” Tiffany spilled out bluntly. “I also have no idea when it began, but I found that I really need you so badly and I just felt so depending on you, and my heart just got hurt too when I saw you hurt and went away… You really have no idea, how terribly I was freaked out at that time, how much I blame myself to cause you in pain… You may think I was bull, but you really have no idea, Tae…,” Tiffany released all of her thought honestly. No hesitation.

            Taeyeon tried to dodge the gaze with Tiffany. She just stood up from her position and grabbed a new clean shirt on the nearly table.

            “Let me help you change your clothes,” she said. Tiffany didn’t speak anything more. She just obeyed Taeyeon and pulled up her shirt. Now her upper body was clearly exposed unless the most beautiful assets that were still covered by her latch pink bra. Taeyeon was about to put the new shirt on Tiffany when Tiffany suddenly griped Taeyeon’s hand to stop it. Taeyeon looked bemused again. Tiffany was sliding her position to the left and beckoned Taeyeon to get onto the vacant space beside her just by her smile.

            Taeyeon didn’t ask anything again and just did what Tiffany wanted.

            “Tae,” she called the name softly. “Would you tell me why you decide to back to my house?”

            Taeyeon cogitated and relived the scene again.

            “I was on the sidewalk, wandering aimlessly that time,” she said. “I considered back to my hometown, yet I hesitated… as I didn’t want to make my mom down… Actually, it was still not too far from your house… And by the next time after I mused, I caught the familiar person was turning to the way of your home,” she explained. “I was sure it’s him.”

            Tiffany was listening thoroughly.

            “For a moment, I just keep walking, I didn’t give a damn,” she admitted and Tiffany felt her heart was aching for a moment but she struggled to keep herself stayed poised.

            “Mianhae, Tae, if I hurt you…”

            Taeyeon beamed a warm smile to Tiffany and held her hand.

            “Gwaenchana,” she said. “I did get over it,” she assured. “When you talked about your excuse that night, how about your feeling, grew up without your mom, and told me that I would never be able to know because I didn’t experience it…”

            “It’s just like triggering something in my heart. Triggering my anger, my resentment, my pain, and my everything. Mixed feeling – hard to describe. I needed so much time to get over it, to accept the fact that my father had already gone because to tell the truth, when he left me, I felt I’ve already dead too… But time was running, and one day I realized I just couldn’t let myself gone with him too… I had to move on and just because I still wanted him proud of me ~ I imagine he witnessed me somewhere at the sky ~ I set a grim determination to survive and had a better live.”

            Taeyeon’s didn’t change when she told the bitter part of her life; however there was an awkward pause for a moment.

            “Tae… I’m I’m really sorry,” Tiffany said with her watery eyes. Taeyeon quickly shook her head and smiled.

            She had already learnt, smiling was actually the only way to get through these conditions; and yet it dodged her to drift into the miserable cogitation that would only weaken her again.

            “No need to be sorry,” she convinced. “It all worked out. You see, I’m ok now.”

            Tiffany didn’t shift her eyes from Taeyeon. “And moreover, actually… I hate sympathy. I didn’t need people looked at me with their-uniform-concern-look whenever they heard about this story and thought how pity this girl. Not, not anymore. Maybe I ever needed it long long time ago, when I was still a child, when I was still too brittle and vulnerable, but I’m sure, I don’t need and I can’t bear any sympathy,” she stated firmly.

            “It’s very embarrassing,” Tiffany shook her head.

            “What?”

            “Me. Look at me, Tae. It was very embarrassing, it’s improper. I used to think, I could survive by sympathy. And now, your words like slap and snap me, made me realized that I was more than a weak girl. Seemed I had power and simply said, everything. Seems I just snapped my fingers and I just got what I wanted. But now you can see, I’m nothing…”

            Tiffany couldn’t bear her tears that were on edge from few minutes ago and she let it streamed down her cheeks.

            Taeyeon just didn’t have any chance to marshal words and she reached Tiffany into her hug. Tiffany was nestling up into her. Taeyeon could felt the bare smooth skin of Tiffany meet her thick clothes. Tiffany was sobbing into her chest and Taeyeon found she was really comfortable now; so she just didn’t want to interrupt this moment by reminding her to wear her shirt.

            “Tiffany,” Taeyeon called softly. “After I walked few steps at that time,” she continued her story again in order to distract Tiffany’s guilty thought. “Somehow I thought, I would never forgive myself if something’s bad happened to you. It made me bad when I imagine I saw the alarm and then didn’t take any action and ignore it as nothing’s happened. If I let the criminal did the action, I had no difference with them.”

            “Moreover…,” Taeyeon seemed hesitate to continue but finally she could finished it.

            “Moreover, it’s you. For God sake, it’s you. My heart was just pumping faster at that time. I turned around and rushed, since all the worst scene was spinning around in my head. I knew the jerk was able to do anything to you… And I won’t let it happen,” Taeyeon said bluntly.

            “Joesonghae, Fani~aaa… If I came few minutes earlier… If I wasn’t being dumb and selfish by wasting the time just to consider…”

 

   Smooch   

 

            Taeyeon didn’t have any chance to finish her sentence as Tiffany’s lips were her lips now, made her suddenly hushed. It was just a quick peck actually. By the next second, Tiffany had already pulled away her lips again and stared at dumbfounded Taeyeon. Taeyeon did her best effort to not act weird as she saw Tiffany was so calm and nonchalant.

 

It’s nothing, Kim Taeyeon. It was a relieving kiss only.

Don’t act weird and don’t make an awkward situation!

 

            “Uhm, Fani~aaaa, let’s wear your shirt,” Taeyeon said to kill the awkwardness.

            “Put it on me, Tae,” Tiffany asked tamely.

            “Ne, ne,” Taeyeon smiled and did what the girl wanted.

            Then there were a long pause.

            “Tae,” Tiffany opened again.

“Thank you for saving me, thank you for coming back, thank you for not leaving me, thank you for everything. I promise you, I won’t bother you anymore.”

            “Ugh, it’s too much, Fani~aaa,” Taeyeon smiled sincerely.

            “You’re so reckless,” she said. “I just couldn’t leave you that way,” she stated.

            “Ughm,” Tiffany crossed her arms and furrowing her eyebrows. “Are you gonna leave me again when I’m not reckless anymore?” she teased.

            “At that time, there must be a charming guy stands beside you, Sweets,” Taeyeon said and smiled again. But her smile just suddenly faded away as she realized she was the only one who flashed a smile; yet she caught the gloom was dawning at both beautiful eyes of Tiffany.

            “Wh-what? I’m sorry, I just kidding. I won’t le-leave you… Even after you marry a guy, I will always be…”

            But the expression of Tiffany was just getting darker. Taeyeon looked bemused and could find any reason behind it.

            “Fani~aaa? W-what’s wrong?” she stuttered a little. Her eyes were on Tiffany’s eyes now.

            Tiffany slowly turned her head, facing her now. Her eyes stared deeply into Taeyeon’s eyes. She leaned forward her face few inches, approached Taeyeon’s face.

            “Taeyeon~aaaa… Don’t you get it?”

            “G-get what?”

            “Taeyeon~aaa… I want nobody else but you. I love you so much…,” she said bluntly. Her face was just getting closer and closer. Taeyeon’s heart was beating faster. Her blood was curdled.

            Tiffany didn’t give any chance even to breath. She pushed her lips again toward Taeyeon’s as she closed her eyes. Their lips met. Taeyeon could felt the smooth warm lips were into hers now. She could also felt how Tiffany was serious with her words – she could felt so much love through the kiss. It wasn’t quick peck only. It wasn’t relieving kiss only. It was a lover kiss, a passionate sincere kiss.

            But…

 

 

GOSH!

She get me wrong?

It’s mistaken…

I’m straight…

I’m not into it…

 

 

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN?

A REJECTION OR AN ACCEPT?

DROP YOUR COMMENTS, PLS :)

 

 

to be continued...