I LOVE YOU ALL ♥

Your Choice

So one month, 120 pages, 70,231 words, 126- subscribers, and 7000+ views later, Your Choice has come to an end. *sigh*

This will be long. Brace yourselves.

I love you all so much, you know that? From my new subscribers to my old ones, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sticking through with this story and with me. I can't describe how much I love you.

Seriously. This one month has been THE BEST month of my life. I've never had so many people actually care about what I write, seriously. I'm an aspiring author - meaning that I've been writing since I was at least in the 2nd grade. I have a ton of stories killing around two flashdrives right now, guys. Nobody, not even my friends or family, bothered to care about what I wrote. But you guys...gah, I love you guys SO much for this, really. Nobody has ever cared so much about my writing besides me, EVER, and then you all came along. Thank you for that, really. 

I've had a lot of people ask me why I bother to do comment replies. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I want you guys to know that I read your comments. That I want to stay connected to my reader and commenters, both alike. I love reading your comments SO much, and I want  you to know that I DO have a response to them. 

BAHAHA so then again, there're a lot of people wondering how I managed to write so much. Writing's my thing, you guys. I don't need motivation to do it. Writing is basically my motivation to live when I have people pushing me down. Seriously. And now I have you all!

NOW ONTO THIS: EVIE'S FAQ. I wasn't sure if I was going to do this, but then again, I was like...why  not? These are questions that people have been asking me over and over again about the story, about myself, and about Kpop since I made an account on AFF.

Who was your favorite character to write? I love this question so much. IT WAS GYURI, YOU GUYS. YES, SHE WAS MY FAVORITE. I WAS KIND OF SAD TO SEE HER GO, TO BE QUIET HONEST. I LOVED WRITING HER. Her evil-ness is just perfect. You guys wanna know why my name's Evie? It's short for Evil. HAHAHA. Seriously. I got it in the 5th grade when we were learning about the Boston Massacre (sp?) and I heard only one person died. I was like, "If one person died, that isn't such a big deal, right?" yeah. Everybody thought I was pretty evil after that. I was also considering my American name to be Katherine after watching the Vampire Diaries. HAHAHAHHAHA.

How did you plan out this story? I didn't. Seriously. In the morning when I'm free, I just pull out my laptop and type whatever's in my mind. Sometimes before I sleep, I would think of a plotline in my head, but usually I just write whatever's in my head. I seriously don't have any plots or anything. It just goes like that...I don't even know how to explain it.

Why did you name L and Fei's dad 'Jungwoo'? ALRIGHT, so only one person asked me this, but I couldn't help it. This name is purely made up in my head, guys. I noticed how with Korean names, you just grab the first and second syllable and get a name (ex: Woohyun and Wooyoung, Jonghyun and Minhyun, Sungyeol and Chanyeol, you know.) So I took Jungshin (CNBLUE) and Dongwoo (INFINITE) and got Jungwoo :DDDDD

Why do you ship Myungyeol but not Myungjong or Yeoljong? BAHAHA SO I ADDED THIS BECAUSE I WANTED TO SHOW YOU GUYS SOMETHING. I made a blog a few days ago about this topic, and here it is: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/295402

Do you listen to any music besides Kpop? Yes. Vietnamese. If you're talking American, I'm a Sam Tusi (I get it, he's not actually an artist) fangirl AND AVRIL LAVIGNE (sp? bahaha) FTW. DUDE I LOVE HER. THAS ALL.

Is your bias group INFINITE? Shamefully, no. >////< It's U-KISS. If you're asking why I don't write about U-KISS, it's because I only write stories about Kpop, and I don't really intensly ship anybody in U-KISS yet. I'm such a Myungyeol, Woogyu, and YaDong fan that I HAD to write a story about them, no joke. Seriously.

Why did you pair up Hwayoung with Sungjong? It was on a request~~

Why did you add Fei into the story? Isn't it kind of random? GUYS I LOVE FEI. SHE'S  MY ULTIMATE GIRL BIAS. YES, I WAS GOING TO ADD HER. DUHHHHHH.

What couples do you ship? Read my profile :DD

What Kpop groups do you listen to? Read my profile :DD

How did you get into AFF? Myungyeol. HAHAHA seriously. I was only google and I was searching up "Myungyeol" (I was a fangirl shipper LONG before AFF) and one of the suggestions was "Myungyeol fanfics" so I clicked on that and got here. :DDDDD

Why are you so happy all the time? Oh. Ehm. Gee. I got this question only about two times. but I was like O.O IS IT BAD TO ADD A TON OF SMILEY FACES AND EXCLAMATIONS IN MY A/N's and COMMENT REPLIES? IS IT?! I'M SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY HAPPINESS, KAY?

Is Nhi ever going to appear again? Got this question about 4 times. NHI IS VERY HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT HER. SHE WILL PROBABLY EVENTUALLY APPEAR SOMETIME LATER. [btw Nhi says hi~~]

What's your ual orientation? When I got asked this question, I was litterally like ;_; what? I'm straight, you guys. I love Myungsoo. Also, if you didn't read the first few chapters, don't you remember my breakdown from when my friend started dating my crush? Uh huh.

Why isn't Myungsoo your ideal type? BECAUSE I'M NOT HIS ;_; LAWLS kidding~~ but I was asked this question a few times when people read my profile. I love this guy to death, but I dont' know why he's not my ideal type to be quite honest. Sungyeol is XDD ~~ but really, I'm not L's ideal type T.T freaking girls with long, curly hair. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE CURLY?! [bahahaha to the one person reading this, remember our conversation rant on it? XDD]

Do you love me? If you took the time to read up till here, YES, I DO. VERY.

Why do you label yourself as 'socially impaired'? I didn't know how to answer this question....it's just...I am. It's hard to describe.

SO MY BRAIN IS BASICALLY DEAD AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYMORE QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED OF ME ;_; SO I'M NOT GOING TO PUT THEM UP. IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT ME, READ MY PROFILE.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH.

ALL OF YOU.

I LOVE YOU, SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. DEEP IN MY HEART.

Thank you for everything, you guys, for keeping up with my rants and LOOOONNNNNNGGG a/n's, for not leaving me, for sticking by my side, for everything. I love you guys all so so much. I don't even know what to say anymore - this was literally, probably the best month of my life. thank you for it, I will cherish you guys all forever. and ever. and ever....

KEKE. see you guys in my other fanfics, if you like them :) I'll love to see more people appear there~~ ♥ it's all okay if you don't want to, though. I understand! Also, answer this little poll for me :)

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH. <3

Love, Khanh. ♥

Let's meet on another one of my stories, ne? ♥