Chapter 22

Your Choice

 

22nd chapter :) no Fei, though. BUT THERE'S EVERY OTHER OTP ^^

I just wanted to say, EVERYBODY GO CHECK OUT THIS FANFIC: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/238439/illuminate-your-world-bigbang-realityshow-boyband-ygentertainment-originalband I just read the first few chapters and I gotta say, it's really, really, well written ^^ and it's pretty interesting, too! You guys'll probably really like it~~ [if you guys could bear through my writing, you'll love this...like...it's so well written, I swear!]

OH AND. About the last chapter, yeah, I realized that I had accidentally posted it twice :( I'm so sorry if I made you think the chapter was longer than it really was and you just ended up reading the entire thing twice ;P I fixed it, though! :)

“You sure you’re gonna be okay?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun when they had arrived in front of his in-the-middle-of-the-woods house.

            “Yeah…I needed to get it off my back,” Woohyun nodded, giving Sunggyu another one of his smiles. “L and I, we needed to tell somebody. I’m just glad that it was you.”

            Sunggyu gave him a no-teeth-no-eye smile, reaching up to carefully touch Woohyun’s cheek with his thumb. “You’re flawless, you know that?”

            Giggling a little, Woohyun wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s waist and pulled him closer until they were nearly a centimeter apart. “Something like that.”

Before Sunggyu could hit him for being so narcissist, Woohyun pulled him into a long, breathless kiss. Once Woohyun had a good taste of Sunggyu tongue, he let go and noted, “Your coffee is really too bitter. Gosh, did your really put in, like, no sugar at all?”

            Rolling his eyes, Sunggyu finally got the hit on Woohyun. “Now go inside so that I can go home.”

            “Just go, then.”

            “No. Go in first. Like, seriously.”

            Knowing that Sunggyu would be stubborn, Woohyun sighed in defeat. He gave Sunggyu one last peck on the lips, then went inside the house.

            Staring at the mansion before him, Sunggyu watched the living room lights slowly flicker on, along with some bedroom lights, too. He knew that it was safe to go back to the dorm now.

            , he realized, turning around.

            He had now idea how to go back.

 

An hour later, a different couple had arrived at the doorstep.

            “Is anybody even at home?” Sungyeol asked, looking at the completely dark house.

            Myungsoo quietly nodded, then said, “Yeah. My parents should be home for another night, and Woohyun hyung should be home by now.”

            From his bag, he took out the house key and began to fumble with it, trying to open the door. Sungyeol, watching, got frustrated enough to stop him.

            “Here. Let me do it.” He carefully obtained the key from Myungsoo’s shaking fingers and opened the door, allowing his dongsaeng to go in first.

            Just as Myungsoo stepped into the house, the lights blinked on. In front him was his parents, both fully dressed and looking completely deprived of sleep.

            “L,” his mom breathed out. “You’re finally home! We were so worried! Woohyun had said you were probably with a friend, but I don’t understand why you were out this late –“

            “I’ll be upstairs if you need me,” L said quickly and ran up the stairs before his parents could take notice of the tears that were beginning to form and his cracked voice.

            “What was that?” His mom asked, turning to the man next to her. L’s father shrugged, walking to the door to close it.

            He stopped midway when he saw that the door was closing by itself…then, looking down, he saw a foot.

            “Stop right there!” He shouted, running to pull open the door. Standing before him was a very, very flustered tall boy that looked around L’s age. “Who are you, exactly?”

            “Uh…” Sungyeol swallowed his spit for a second, then finally replied, “I’m Lee Sungyeol, Mister.”

            Immediately, his face softened, recognizing the name, and he pulled open the door. “Then, by all means, Lee Sungyeol, come in.”

            “No, I really think I have to go,” Sungyeol said, not sounding as apologetic as he was aiming to be. “It’s –“ he stopped, looking at his watch. “ – eleven. I really should get going back. I only came to drop off Myungsoo.”

            “Myungsoo?” A woman’s face appeared. Sungyeol presumed that this woman was Myungsoo’s mom.

            “Yeah,” Sungyeol nodded slowly, starting to back away.

            “Does he know you call him that?” The man asked, his eyes narrowed. “Because L doesn’t like the name Myungsoo. At all.”

            “Um, yeah, I’ve very well aware of that fact,” Sungyeol nodded. “It’s just that I have to go now, and –“

            “Are you sure you don’t want to stay? Because, Lee Sungyeol, there’s a lot –“

            “Umma, Appa, please stop interrogating him and just let Sungyeol get home already.”

            The two parents turned around to find Woohyun standing there. “Seriously, Sungyeol, just go. I’ll deal with my parents.”

            With a quick wave to Woohyun, Sungyeol dashed off to hide behind a tree. He already knew he was in a lot of trouble – he knew since the beginning, but he only did it to help Myungsoo.

            He had no ing idea where he was.

 

“Sungjong, what happened?”

            Lifting his head, Sungjong found Hwayoung staring at him, looking scared. “Hwayoung? What do you mean? Nothing happened.”

            “Something did, yesterday after school.” Hwayoung sat down on the seat next to Sungjong, Fei’s old seat.

            “Nothing happened after school,” he told her. “I didn’t do anything but homework.”

            Rolling her eyes, Hwayoung was beginning to get frustrated. “No. Before that. You were talking to Fei, right? What were you guys talking about?”

            “Why?” Sungjong narrowed his eyes, starting to be suspicious. “Is there something important that I should know about?”

            “No,” Hwayoung shook her head. “It’s just that after I sent Fei to talk to you, she came back all weird. She looked like she was about to cry, but she couldn’t. She told me that it was nothing, that she just wanted to be left alone. Something happened then, Sungjong, and I need to know what it is.”

            “Wait, what?” He looked at her strangely, now fully sitting up in his seat. “You sent Fei to talk to me?”

Crap.

            Crap.

            Oh, gawd. How embarrassing. That wasn’t supposed to come out of . She was way screwed now. Way. Overly. Screwed. To the millionth power. Crap.

            Standing up right away, she pushed in the seat and said, “Yeah, you know, gotta get going. Fei says she isn’t feeling well, so she’s not going to school, but since she’s my roommate and all, I should probably go and check up on her. So. Like. Bye!”

            Before she could rush off, though, Sungjong grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, standing up meanwhile. “It was you, wasn’t it? The girl that Fei was talking about? The girl that liked me for three years?”

            “What?” Hwayoung’s face fell. “Fei told you that?”

            Sungjong’s voice immediately got softer as he asked, “Why didn’t you tell me, Hwayoung? You know that –“

            “Well, gotta go!” Hwayoung interrupted before pulling her arm away and running out of the classroom. Outside, she finally collapsed. She had to get out of there before her face burnt bright red and exploded right there and then.

            But really, what was Sungjong going to say? “You know that I like somebody?” “You know that I’m not ready for a relationship?” “You know that I like you too?”

            Right away, Hwayoung’s eyes widened. What if…what if Sungjong really did like her back? What if –

            As fast as she was happy, she was sad again. No. It was probably something like “You know that I’m gay”.

            But then again, with somebody as confusing as Sungjong, you could never know.

 

Looking around the classroom, Hoya couldn’t find sight of either Sungyeol or L. Sungyeol wasn’t there when he had returned with Dongwoo around 10:30 last night, so he just suspected that he was out with Sunggyu. But then he had found out from Jinyoung that Sunggyu had gone out with Woohyun.

            Maybe it really was his fault. His fault that Sungyeol was like this – the choding no longer had somebody to be with. But L! They’d been together for the last week. Maybe Sungyeol was out with L last night?

            “What’re you thinking to deeply about?”

            Turning around, Hoya nearly fell off his seat. “Oh my God! Dongwoo, you scared me half to death!”

            “What, so now I can’t visit my boyfriend in his classroom?” Dongwoo asked, pouting. He was kneeling next to Hoya’s desk, his elbows propping his face up.

            “No, you just scared me. That’s it.” Hoya cleared his throat and sat up, trying to regain his image. “Why aren’t you in your classroom?”

            “Meh, it’s boring,” Dongwoo said, waving his hand. “Sunggyu’s all over his boyfriend right now – the dude even took my seat! So I was like, whatever, I’ll just go be all over my boyfriend.”

            Hoya grinned, having to laugh at Dongwoo’s thinking. “You do realize that in a few seconds, the bell’s gonna ring, right?”

            “Yep!” Dongwoo nodded. “I just came to do this.”

            He gave his boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips, then stood up. “See you after school, kay? Kay.”

            Dongwoo then ran off, leaving a very dumbfounded Hoya behind.

I'm sorry. I just had to end with a little cute Yadong scene :) (aight, that just sounds weird, I know.)

COMMENT REPLIESSSSS.

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: AWW I'M SO HAPPY YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT STORYLINE! :) yeah, it comes in later. :D and it's been updated ^^ hehe.

@pripri: yeah =.= that was me being stupid and copy+pasting it twice...sorry D: AND YEP. YOU KNEW IT HAD TO COME SOMETIME.

@inspirit-kay: that's what I get for writing about guys and forgetting that two of the main characters are girls u.u AND YEAHH. I do too :( they've been through so much~

@dojorockergirl: does it? hehe...and YAY there's Yadong in this chapter...and it has been updated! ^^

@kpopluv7: LOL I'll keep updating fast :P and you get it now? GOOD JOB. AND HERE'S YOUR PRIZE: THE WOOGYU STUFF UP THERE. IDK IF YOU CAN CONSIDER IF FLUFF...BUT I'M TRYING... :D 

@rahhouma: AWW THANK YOU! It's updated now! :) [I hope your heart's been fixed by now T.T so you can be well alive to read this ;P]

@B1A4Katie1: (same reply to pripri's comment) yeah =.= that was me being stupid and copy+pasting it twice...sorry D: AND YES. AREN'T THEY? :)

@IAmMeMyself: is that a good thing or a bad thing? Like...really hoping it means good T.T

@coolburritos: [OMG I SPENT THE LONGEST TIME TRYING TO REPLY TO YOUR COMMENT BECAUSE I WENT BACK AND FORTH...BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL BURRIOTS. I FEEL SO STUPID RIGHT NOW T.T] (same reply to pripri and B1A4Katie1's comment) yeah =.= that was me being stupid and copy+pasting it twice...sorry D: oh gosh...I DIDN'T GET MYUNGYEOL TOGETHER YET. AISH. Don't worry, it's coming. And you probably already read the next update ;P

@TakuShin: I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENT. :) and it's updated!!

Ten comments! THAT'S GOOD :DDD and totally spazzing cuz I've officially reached 70 overall subscribers!! [and 66 subscribers for Your Choice!] my goal is to reach 100 before this story is over, but if I don't, remember that I love EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. YOU [points at every person's head as I say it]. hehe :) But really. I do. [Woohyunnie's rubbing off on me. HOW DOES HE NOT RUB OFF ON SUNGGYU, BUT HE RUBS OFF ON ME? chinchaa.]