Chapter 28

Your Choice

 

I've gotten back on track with the drama~~ lol you guys wouldn't get it, though, unless you ever read the comment replies that I post up...but never mind ^^ surprises are cool. hehe ♥ [sorry for no Hwayoung in this, guys >.<]

Fei, nervously biting her lip, knocked on the door. She hadn’t been to Sungyeol’s dorm room since a day a few weeks ago when she was bored and he had asked her and Hwayoung if they wanted to come hang out with him and Hoya.

            “MYUNGSOO GET THE DOOR!” She heard his voice shout through the door.

            Wait – what? Myungsoo? Nobody called L Myungsoo – nobody. But…was L starting to open up to somebody for the first time? What was this?

            “I got it,” her brother’s voice answered. He opened the door – and his eyes widened. “Fei? What’re you doing here?”

            “Figured you’d be here,” she smiled. “I wanted to talk…can I come in?”

            When L didn’t answer, Sungyeol, from the kitchen, shouted, “YEAH. JUST COME IN AND REMEMBER TO LOCK THE DOOR.”

            L backed up a little as Fei walked in, closing the door and locking it. The two of them stood there awkwardly, just staring at each other.

            “So…?”

            Fei took a deep breath and said, “I’m sorry, L. I’m really, really sorry. For yelling at you, for accusing you of everything…you deserved to have a good family after what happened to you before. I overreacted, not a little, but a lot. It’s just because…I don’t know, it’s been three years. We’ve missed you to death, and it hurt. It hurt a lot that you didn’t keep contact. Jia kept telling me that it was because you were busy but…I couldn’t believe that. You told me that you would never be too busy for us.”

            He knew there was no way to make it up for her. Not talking to her, or Jia, or Min, or Suzy for three years. “I’m…sorry. It’s just that, you guys reminded me too much of my past. Of him. I know, that’s not a great excuse, but I didn’t want to remember. You don’t know how hard I tried to let go of my past. It was wrong of me, and I know that I can’t make up for three years, but you –“

            “You already did,” she said quietly.

            “What?”

            “The scholarship. The jobs.” Fei walked up closer to the frozen L and moved her hands around a little bit. After a while, she managed to hug him awkwardly. “Thank you, L. Thank you so, so much for that. You never forgot about us…”

            “How could I ever forget about you?” L asked, wrapping his arms around her. “Don’t worry, I’ll always be here for you.”

            “Oh my God, I’m like, crying right now. This is totally better than those cheesy dramas. Ah!”

            The brother and sister both turned their heads to see Sungyeol fanning his tears away.

            “What? Don’t mind me. I’m just making a cake. And crying. OHEMGEE YOU GUYS ARE TOO SWEET! GROUP HUG~~!”

            L and Fei looked at each other and laughed as they opened their hug and allowed Sungyeol to join in.

 

“OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS STOP IT ALREADY. YOUR PDA IS WAY TOO MUCH FOR ME!” Sungjong complained, throwing his head between his hands.

            “It’s not my fault Hwayoung couldn’t come along,” Dongwoo teased, letting go of his kiss with Hoya.

            “Because she wanted to go with Fei to her house,” Sungjong sneered, giving slight glares at L, even though he knew it wasn’t L’s fault.

            The seven of them were stuffed in a van, driving to the beach. It was…SUMMERRR. Hoya and Dongwoo had been planning incredously for this day. They were going to be staying there for a week at L and Woohyun’s parent’s summer beach home and this was totally going to be the best vacation ever.

            “Seriously, what’s with the clothes?” Sunggyu asked, looking disgustedly at Woohyun and L’s clothes. “You guys are going to die from a heat . Seriously.”

            Woohyun and L eyed each other, looking down at their T-shirt, jacket, and long jeans. Everybody else was decked out in tank tops, t-shirts (without jackets), or shorts. The two brothers did really look out of place there – but they had a reason. A good, legitimate reason. None of them wanted to be terrorized about the countless about of scars and bruises that they had.

            “We…like…warm clothes,” Woohyun said, nodding. “Yeah. You know. At our house in the summer, it was always, like, chilly and stuff. So we got used to it.”

            Sunggyu and Sungyeol nodded, knowing that already. Sungyeol examined his boyfriend more carefully, plucking at the jacket.

            “Why is it…so dark? You’re wearing black jeans already. You don’t need to have a black jacket, too.”

            “What? I like black. Besides, I don’t have any other color jackets,” L admitted.

            “If you die from a heat overload, don’t say I didn’t warn you,” Sungyeol sighed. Really, he had never caught sight of any skin on L or Woohyun other than their neck, hands, or face. Even their feet were always covered.

            Wait…what if…

            “I KNEW IT. YOU GUYS ARE ALIENS, AREN’T YOU? AND YOUR SKIN IS PINK. THAT’S WHY YOU WON’T SHOW IT TO US!” Sungyeol accused, backing away and pointing at L and Woohyun.

            The two brothers just stared at each other, blinking.

 

When they had arrived at the house, it was already around 11 at night. The seven of them had decided to go to sleep instead of staying up late. There were exactly four rooms, paired up by Sungjong because they felt guilty for the lack of his lover. They had been separated by the following: Sunggyu by himself, Woohyun and Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol, and L and Sungjong.

            “Too keep your raging hormones intact” was Sungjong’s explanation.

 

The next morning, everybody was awake at 5 in the morning. It wasn’t their decision, actually, but rather Sungjong’s bullhorn’s. Who knew that the kid could fit a bullhorn in his suitcase?

            “Just because you girlfriend didn’t come,” Dongwoo groaned, “doesn’t mean you can be an to us.”

            “BE QUIET BEFORE I BULL YOU AGAIN!” Sungjong yelled, shoving the bullhorn into Dongwoo’s face.

            “Ugh…” Sungyeol walked into the room, holding a cup of coffee in his hands. Looking around the place, he sighed at the lack of seats. There should’ve been enough, but he knew why.

            Sunggyu was sitting up in one chair, looking like he was falling in and out of sleep. Woohyun was leaned up against him, his legs spread out. Hoya was sitting up, his head leaned back on the chair’s head. Dongwoo was laying on his lap, his entire body sprawled out to withstand the spawn of four chairs.

            L, who was sitting at the end seat, opened his arms and motioned for Sungyeol to come over. Sungyeol walked over, put his mug on the table, and sat on L’s lap. L loosely wrapped his arms around Sungyeol as they turned back to Sungjong.

            “OHKAYY, SO IF WE’RE ALL HERE, I WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING –“

            “SEIROUSLY, SUNGJONG, QUIT IT!” Sunggyu shouted, now fully awake. “WE CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE WITHOUT THE ING BULLHORN! GEEZ.”

            “Mianhae, hyung,” Sungjong said, laying his precious bullhorn back on the table. “Alright, so I was thinking, today, we could go catch some early breakfast at the place a few blocks away, then go spend the rest of the day at the beach! How does that sound?”

            The six hyung’s looked around at each other. They could’ve done that without waking up this early – but whatever. This was the revenge of the bullied maknae, anyway.

            Their eyes all separated except for two pairs – L and Woohyun’s. Their eyes were locked on each others, clearly showing both fear and worry.

 

“L and Woohyun are so slow,” Sungjong complained as they skipped into the store. “What takes them so long to prepare?”

            “I swear, if I catch either of them wearing clothes like that at the beach today, I’ll strangle both of them,” Sunggyu threatened.

            The five of them sat down in a large booth, half of them yawning and the other half waiting for breakfast to arrive.

            A middle-aged, golden-haired waitress came over to them. Giving them a large smile, she said, “Hi, my name’s Gyuri! I’ll be your waitress for today! What would you guys like?”

            “Anything,” Dongwoo groaned, his head landing on the table.

            “Same thing here,” Hoya yawned. He stretched, then leaned his head on Dongwoo’s motionless body.

            “Americano coffee. Some bacon. Eggs. Yeah.” Sungyeol nodded, then turned away from the menu.

            Sungjong and Woohyun both looked at Sunggyu expectedly, then said, “Get orange juice, bacon, and eggs. Serving for six – two of our other friends are coming later.”

            Gyuri nodded, noting it down on her notepad. “I’ll be back soon!”

            “I still hate you, Sungjong,” Dongwoo muttered before he finally fell asleep on the table.

 

“WHERE IS IT?!” Woohyun complained, throwing everything in his and L’s suitcase everywhere. “I CAN’T FIND IT!”

            “Scoot over, I’ll get it,” L sighed, coming out of his and Sungjong’s room. The two of them were finally wearing shorts and a T-shirt – but it was horrible, because every mark of theirs were clearly visible.

            Woohyun walked away and made sure the door was locked as L started looking through his bags.

            “I found it!” He shouted. “With the eyeliner…eye shadow…mascara…WOOHYUN, WHAT THE HELL, YOU GOT MOTHER’S MAKE UP BAG!”

            “What?!” Woohyun ran over to L and looked at the bag that he was holding. “But they look exactly identical!”

            “Well then, plan cover-up-marks is totally gone,” L said, sighing. He put his mother’s make up bag back into his suitcase. “Time to get into our jeans and jackets. And don’t complain that it’s hot…if you feel sick, just come to me. I remembered to bring the pills that the doctor gave us.”

            “Alright,” Woohyun sighed as the two of the walked back into their assigned rooms.

I know. Don't look at me like that, I did my research. Bruises only last up to a few weeks [two at most, I believe]. Let's pretend it doesn't, though, kk? And the scars, I don't mean legit scars but...have you guys ever had stiches? Or maybe gotten hurt really bad and the mark is still there? I have a ton already, that's how I know, but those marks last for a lifetime. Those are the 'scars' I'm talking about. (you can get them really easily by tripping or anything. My sister has one from running into a DVD case. LOL I still have one for a stapler.]

COMMENT REPLIES~

@anchigyu: OH HI. LOLOLOL YES, I DO THAT TO SOO MANY PEOPLE >.< hahahaha and THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!♥ YES, WOOGYU AND MYUNGYEOL ARE TOTALLY ADORABLEEE~~

@chariiit: the greasiest♥ (IDK if that's even a word lolol...if it is...I probably spelled it wrong~)

@lolaurakelly: is it? LOL I've never tried lemon candy before, I just thought it was good because of Jongie♥ my fav is actually strwaberry, but I can't really say because...I've never tried lemon candy ^^

@dojorockergirl: HAHAHA I'M SO SORRY. I HOPE SOME MORE DRAMA COOLS THE FLUFF OFF. ;P hehe IK, I'm kidding~~

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: HEHE FLUFF OVERLOAD. :P

@rahhouma: awww thank you!♥

@eunhyuklover99: HAHAHA OUR BEAUTIFUL NAMGREASE♥ yes. I am conflicted too...T.T strawberry's my fav, but Jongie's lemon candy...gosh that makes me want lemon candy ♥

@NinjaDae: yeah, I know D: I'm trying...LOL I'm back on track now :)

@MasterL: Aww, I'm sorry if you didn't like it :( lolol I mean, they're different, but they look normal from the outside. AISH, NEVERMIND, I'M PROBABLY CONFUSING YOU EVEN MORE. And about the scene...heh...I'll think of something ;P

@pripri: doesn't he? lol, but in real life, he says he drinks Americano because it's "bitter, like life". Yeahhhh, idk where depressing Sungyeol came from.

@luvkpop: YESS, MYUNGYEOL AND WOOGYU ARE REALLY CUTE~ hi mary! lawls evie isn't my real name either. I've had that nickname since I was, like, in kidergarten. It has nothing to do with my name, it's just short for something...because I was a real bish back in the old days LOL

@kpopluv7: HAHAHAHA OMG I AM SOOO SORRY!! I UPDATE SO MUCH...HEH. LOLOLOL SUNGYEOL AND MYUNGSOO'S DAD....they're both pretty strange people. And Fei did apologize to L♥ AND NOW, HWAJONG IS ALSO THE RANDOM CUTE COUPLE~~ and the beach idea really happened ^^ aww thank youuu!~~

@kpoplover_junebug: AWW THANK YOU♥ (you, my friend, is also amazing! [if you haven't realized, Woohyun's really getting to me])

@Aleera: HAHAHA, by the speed I'm udpating, the story might be over soon :> I should update less lolol HAHAHA I'M SORRY, I HAFTA GET ON WITH THE PLOT...

@inspirit-kay: IKR. SUNGGYU WAS LIKE "YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO STUPID. IT'S L, L, L, L, L!" And then Woohyun..."Why? O____O" OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD AT HIM. HAHAHAH, yes, that's what happens...but INFINITE really does get you to win everything♥

FIFTEEN~~ hehe...and I apologize for not adding Hwayoung or Fei into the  little beach trip...IK that they're main characters and everything, but I wanted INFINITE to have their own little guy bonding time! (although Sungjong doesn't seem too happy about that >:]) ♥