Chapter 24

Your Choice

 

This was long overdue T.T it was also supposed to be posted a while ago...but I kinda got distracted listening to T-ara's Day by Day. Well, let me correct that: the beginning rap. I've never been a big fan of T-ara, but now that Hwayoung's in my story, I decided to give them a try. Seriously, I absolutely LOVE that part. I've been playing it, then repeating it over and over and over again. It's so good. x.x

and I'm so deeply sorry. No Yadong or Hwajong or Fei D: 

“Okay. You go that way, I’ll got this way. Got it?”

            “NO. HYUNG. I’M GONNA GET LOST!” Sungyeol whined, gripping onto Sunggyu’s uniform shirt. “PLEASE.”

            “…Sungyeol, if you haven’t realized yet, we’re already lost. You can’t get any worse than we are.”

            “Fine,” Sungyeol huffed, letting go. “I’ll just go. If I die, it’s gonna be all your fault. And you are not allowed to come to my funeral. Unless you’re supplying the free coffee. If you are, then get Americano. But if you don’t…don’t you dare step foot in that funeral home.”      

            Sunggyu chuckled, saying, “Alright, Sungyeol. I’ll take blame for your death. And, I promise, I’ll supply the coffee. Don’t worry.”

            He watched as Sungyeol walked in the direction Sunggyu had pointed at earlier and swore that he heard Sungyeol say, “Myungsoo, you better come for me.”

 

Woohyun sat at the seat of his front porch, groaning. He’d been looking for three straight ing hours, and no sign of Sunggyu in any way whatsoever. Seriously, how far could the guy go?!

            All of a sudden, his phone rang. Panicking, Woohyun finally found it in his pocket and looked at the ID. Oh. It was only L.

            “Yeah?”

            “Did you find Sunggyu hyung yet?”

            “NO. I’M SITTING IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW. Did you find Sungyeol?”

            “…No. I’m looking. Our house isn’t that deep in the forests…I swear, if a random delivery guy can find our house, then Sunggyu and Sungyeol can, too.”

            “That delivery guy had a car and a GPS. Besides…Sunggyu and Sungyeol aren’t the smartest people I know –“

            “What? Who says I’m not smart?!”

            Woohyun dropped his phone and stood up, finding Sunggyu in front of him. “OH MY GOD I FOUND YOU. I FINALLY FOUND YOU. OHMYGOOOOODDDD.”

            “W – Woohyun…let go…I’m going to die if you don’t…” Sunggyu managed to breath out while Woohyun was squishing the dearly grandpa life out of him.

            When he finally let go, Woohyun gave Sunggyu a stern look. “Seriously, where were you?! You weren’t at school today and your roommate told me that you were in your dorm. He’s a horrible liar, I must add. But seriously, WHERE THE WERE YOU?!”

            Backing away from scary Woohyun, Sunggyu answered meekly, “I got lost. With Sungyeol, who I actually have no idea where he is right.”

            “How on earth did you get lost?”

            “It was dark. I was tired. I couldn’t really do anything but get lost!”

            Eyeing him, Woohyun tried his best not to bring up the night they had met for the first time in three years. Instead, he leaned down and gave Sunggyu a small kiss.

            “C’mon, let’s go inside!”

            “What? Why?”

            “My parents are in here!”

            “WHAT? NO. IF THEY’RE THE SAME AS THREE YEARS AGO, I REFUSE TO GO INSIDE.”

            “C’mon!”

            “No.”

            “Yes.”

            Before Sunggyu could utter another word, Woohyun grabbed his hand and ran up the stairs, pulling open the door and throwing Sunggyu in meanwhile.

 

“I hate you, Sunggyu,” Sungyeol mumbled, settling himself next to a tree. “I’m so gonna die here. There’s, like, no doubt about it. God, Myungsoo, WHERE ARE YOU? You’re supposed to find me!”

            He put his head in his hands, thinking for a second. Wait…what? Myungsoo? Why do I want him to find me?!

            Through this whole journey in the ing woods, the only person Sungyeol thought of finding him was Myungsoo. Why?

            Smiling, Sungyeol knew why. He wanted Myungsoo to find him, because that would show Myungsoo actually cared about him. But…did he? Myungsoo was smart. He should’ve known where Sungyeol was by now. What if…

            “Sungyeol?”

            Sungyeol’s head shot up as he saw a tired, breathless Myungsoo standing in front of him. “Myungsoo? You…you’re here.”

            “Well I wouldn’t be here if you didn’t get lost!” He walked over to Sungyeol and plumped down next to him, his breathing starting to calm down. “It’s not that hard to find you, you know. With the hot pink sweatpants and all.”

            “Leave my pants out of this,” Sungyeol whined, giving him a pouty face. Truthfully, inside, Sungyeol was nearly bursting with happiness. Myungsoo was looking for him – and now Myungsoo found him.

            “Myungsoo?”

            “Yeah?”

            “Were you really looking for me?”

            Rolling his eyes, Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol skeptically. “Are you seriously kidding me? Yes, I’ve been looking for you for the past three and a half hours! Woohyun hyung already found Sunggyu, so that’s alright. But you…oh gosh, I don’t even want to know about where you were.”
            Giving him a sideways glare, Sungyeol yawned. “Ugh. Sleeping in the middle of nowhere really isn’t my cup of tea. I wanna sleep…”

            Before finally falling into his slumber, Sungyeol found himself being pulled down…into Myungsoo’s lap.

            “M – Myungsoo?”

            “Shh…” Myungsoo cooed, playing around a bit with Sungyeol’s hair. “I always liked looking at you like this…you look so…pure.”

            “Pure?”

            “Pure,” Myungsoo nodded. Slowly, he pulled up his legs until Sungyeol’s face was centimeters away from his.

            “Here’s something I’ve always wanted to do,” he whispered. Sungyeol’s eyes scanned him until they fell on his lips.

            “Myungsoo-ah…”

            Their lips finally touched and both of them opened their mouths simultaneously, letting their breaths and tongues twist together. Sungyeol felt himself lose his sanity as Myungsoo grabbed onto his waist as pulled him upright, smiling at the same time.

            It was perfect. Completely, in no doubt, perfect.

            Perfect perfection. 

I'm not the most perfect person at kiss scenes. So....I'm hoping that explains the mess up there ^^ BUT YAY. MYUNGYEOL. WHO ELSE IS HAPPY? 

COMMENT REPLIES~~

@Aleera: LOLOL I AM SOOO SORRY. :P I saw your comment right after I posted ch. 23...I was like, who reads that fast?! I was gonna edit it to add it your comment reply, but I had to go to class ;_; I'M SORRY :P But really, I love what you wrote lol...MYUNGYEOOLL.

@LollipopGirl01: LOL gyuyeol always get lost~~ (I was really about to write it as 'sungyeol' when I realized. Duh. They have the same first syllable... ._.) and don't worry, Hwayoung will...soon.

@pripri: *cough cough* you ruined everything. LOLOL JAYKAY. YOU'RE RIGHT. THERE WAS. hehe

@NinjaDae: ;DD

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: LOLOL it's funny ^^ and yep :( aww thankyouu!♥

@TabiLee: HE FOUND HIMMMMM! :) And I realized your past comments about Myungyeol...AND THEY HAPPENED. :DD

@B1A4Katie1: I'M SORRY D': LOLOLOLOL AND YEAH HE DOES. ahahaha I love your comment~~

@dojorockergirl: they couldn't because the first time, Sunggyu was pissed so he went every single way to find a way out...this time, Sunggyu wasn't mad...so they stayed lost ;P they are pretty much hopeless. awww no yadong here D': and thankyou!!

@inspirit-kay: LOLOL YOU HOYA FANATIC. I CAN'T EVEN...XDD but yeah. They're all pretty stupid, right? ;D [EXCEPT FOR HOYA. HE'S NOT STUPID. AT ALL. NOPE.] oh gimme a second I'll go look it at it! *comes back wide eyed* omo...O.O THAT WAS SO AMAZING :'D like seriously...really...where do you get these writing skills? My description's crappy, you have to admit that. BUT REALLY. THAT WAS SO SO SO GOOD. 

@luvkpop: heh. Myungyeol. Got. Together. [kinda. ish. i'm pretty sure that up there means get together. In my book it does. Right?] LOL.

@rahhouma: HE IS. HE TOTALLY IS. And you welcome♥ ;DD

@i_L: OHKAY RIGHT NOW I'M LAUGHING LIKE A WEIRDO AND MY DAD'S STARING AT ME ALL WERIDLY. *makes weird noise trying to stop laughing* [that's a lot of weird's o.O] omo I really love your comments :3 they're so funnyy. LOL AT YOUR LAME JOKE. [dunt worry, it's not lame. ;P] and I realized something. In my efforts to make Sungjong no longer forever alone...I have made Fei forever alone. Which means...no, she does not like anybody. D': I'M SO SORRY FEI 3

@lolaurakelly: LOLOL you figured out the way to get to and fro Lhyun's house!!  LOLOLOL YEAH. SOMETHING LIKE THAT ;D. and it's updated!!

@kpopluv7: omo ;_; you have realized my error. OH WELL. NOBODY ELSE DID. and nobody else reads the comment replies. SO THIS IS OUR LITTLE SECRET, KAY? KAY. (<- copying Dongwoo here) ;DD I'll fix it when I'm not lazy :DD or when somebody else noticies ;P and YES AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST DORKS EVER? ♥ and MYUNGYEOL. lolol I'm soooo sorrry!! I hope this made up for the lacking Woogyu :) HAHA I UPDATE TOO MUCH. HEH. But whatevs. :DD

@eunhyuklover99: if you thought that was sweet...HOW WAS THIS? :DDDD

@coolburritos: I tried spelling your username without looking back for the first time. Somehow, I wrote 'coolburitoes'...oh gosh...heh I know somehow I'm going to spell it wrong, but you know...YOU SAID YOU'RE OKAY WITH IT :D LOLOL NO. SUNGJONG CAN'T BE PAIRED UP W ANYBODY FROM INFINITE. He does look like a girl though ._. I mean...if he grew out his hair and stuffed his chest. He could pass for a prettier girl than me. LOLOL I LOVE YOUR LITTLE EXPLANATION OF GYUYEOL'S CONVO. AND YES. MYUNGYEOL. YOU HAVE SEEN THEM UP THERE ^^ ;DD this has been the update. (IDK what that was lol. I was trying to do something like 'this has been the weather forecast' LOL)

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOSH. THAT WAS SIXTEEN. :'D *tearing up*...gosh was this because I didn't update as frequently? I hope not. But it probably was. ._. BUT THANKSYOU SO MUCHH. And *twitch* I would like to say that I'm at 69 subscribers *twitch twitch* LAWLS OKAY I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE LOL I'M AT 69 SUBSCRIBERS. I'm so sorry you guys had to witness that ._.