Chapter 29

Your Choice

 

I apologize for the short chapter T.T And I've been reading your comments - most of them say "oh, why doesn't L and Woohyunt tell them?" And I was like OH SHIZ. At first I thought I added in why already, but after scanning through the previous chapters, I realized that I hadn't. So...here :)

”Your two friends not coming?”

            Sungyeol looked up from his plate to find Gyuri smiling at him.

            “I don’t know,” he shrugged. “Sunggyu hyung went to get them…they’ll probably be coming soon.”

            “Alright then. If they don’t come, though, you can always take it to go,” she reminded him.

            “Yeah…I’m really hoping that they do come, though.”

                      

“Your boyfriend has a real temper,” L muttered to his brother.

            The two of them were sitting uncomfortable on the couch, Woohyun wearing white skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and a long-handed orange cardigan and L wearing black skinny jeans and a black zipped-up jacket.

            Currently, the two of them were being broiled by Sunggyu.

            “I MEAN, SERIOUSLY. You’re going to the ing beach. Do you guys not have anything to wear but those clothes?! I really can’t believe you…”

            L and Woohyun just sat there, playing with their fingers and scared to look directly at Sunggyu. The oldest of the three was pacing around the living room, lecturing them to death.

            “You know what, you two, if you can’t change into normal clothes, then you’re just going to have to stay here!” Sunggyu finally said, fed up with the brothers not answering anything he was telling them. And L saying that he had a temper wasn’t helping them at all.

            Woohyun and L looked at each other for a split second, then nodded. “We’ll stay here then.”
            Immediately, Sunggyu’s face fell. “Wait – what? You don’t want to go?! Are you guys serious right now? All of your friends are out there, waiting for you guys to have fun, and you want to ruin that because you don’t want to change your clothes?!”

            No, L thought. Because my genius brother brought our mother’s makeup bag.

            Woohyun nodded quickly, standing up. “I’m really sorry, hyung. We’ll stay here and make you guys dinner, okay? We’ll spend time together later, I promise. Somehow, L and I will make it up to you guys…I’m really sorry.”

            Sunggyu just sighed, rolling his eyes. “I can’t deal with you two right now…” He walked out of the room, shutting the door as loud as he possibly could.

            It hurt. It hurt Woohyun a lot to know that his boyfriend was mad at him – but he really had no choice. Turning to L, they gave each other a knowing nod.

            There was exactly one dark slash on their back, the largest one of them all, stained there for the rest of their lives. The mark that the laid on them, the mark saying that if they ever spit out a word about what she did, their lives and the lives of their precious family would be over.

 

“Hyung? What’s wrong?” Sungyeol knew something was bothering his best friend the minute he stormed into the store and fell into his seat next to Sungjong.

            “Those two…I don’t believe them, not at all,” Sunggyu complained. “Really, what the is with them?!”

            “I’m guessing they’re not coming,” Sungyeol said quietly, playing around with his leftover eggs on the plate with his fork. He’d been looking forward to today, really looking forward to it, to play with Myungsoo at the beach. Well, that wasn’t possible now, was it?

            “They won’t change their clothes!” Sunggyu huffed. “Really, who wants to wear jeans and a jacket to the beach?”

            “That’s why?” Dongwoo, who was now fully awake and full, asked. “You won’t let them come because they won’t change their clothes?”

            “No, because I don’t want them to die in the heat!” Sunggyu shouted. The entire store stared at the group, but it wasn’t like he actually gave a damn.

            The other four boys nodded, knowing where Sunggyu was coming from. There was no doubt in their heads that Woohyun and L were going to faint wearing the clothes that they had in this weather – especially L.

            “I’m sorry, hyung,” Sungjong sighed, patting Sunggyu’s back. “You two, Sungyeol. BUT NOW, YOU TWO WILL KNOW HOW I FEEL.”

            Sungyeol’s mouth finally broke into a smile as he reached over to pat his dongsaeng’s head. “I got it, Sungjong. I’m very sorry that Hwayoung wanted to go with Fei.”

            Behind the counter, there was one lady staring at them, listening onto their conversation. And she didn’t look too happy.

 

“The door’s locked, right?” L shouted from the kitchen.

            “Yeah, it is!” Woohyun called back. “Though you know Sunggyu has the key, right?”

            “Yeah, but at least this way we’ll know when they come back.” L walked out and pulled off his jacket that was covering his countless amount of scars. “God, it’s so hot. I’m sweating like crazy right now.”

            “You said the pills were in your bag, right? I’m getting nauseous again, even worse than usual. Really, I thought wearing white clothes would help.” Woohyun walked into L’s room, digging through his bag.

            “I guess it’s a good thing we didn’t go,” L said. He was examining the fridge, trying to find anything that they could make for dinner.

            “Fainting at the beach isn’t really the best way to spend summer vacation,” Woohyun agreed. “Hey, where’s your laptop? We can look up recipes to make.”

            “Still in the bag.”

            “Oh, I found it – Oh God, L, you’re really getting as greasy as I am.” Woohyun walked out holding L’s laptop, staring profoundly at his little brother’s screensaver.

            “Isn’t it cute, though?” L asked, walking over to get one look at it. There was a picture of Sungyeol smiling, L at the side kissing his cheek. “He’s a total sweetie.”

            “Don’t make me throw up.”

            “Oh please. You’re not any better than I am.” L rolled his eyes, wiping the sweat off of his forehead. “Why is it so hot?”

            “Uh, duh. Because it’s summer.” Woohyun laid the laptop back on the table, walking over to a machine on his left. “Hold up, I’ll turn on the AC so we don’t burn up.”

            L crashed onto the couch, taking his laptop and scrolling through his pictures. The first thousand or so was of Sungyeol, and the next was of his family. His eyes landed on a video at the end and, right away, he closed his laptop.

            “I thought you deleted that,” Woohyun said quietly.

            Jumping a little, L gave out a sigh of relief. He didn’t know his brother was standing next to him. “I know…I don’t even know why I still have it…”

            “We shouldn’t have done it. That video, you know.”

            Pushing his laptop a little further away, L nodded. “It was stupid. I don’t even know why we made it…it was a waste of our time anyway.”

            The two of them were silent for a few minutes until Woohyun smiled and pulled his brother up. “Well, it’s cooler now. Let’s go chill in the deck or something, and we’ll go look for something to make later, okay?”

            “Yeah, sure.”

Now are you all caught up? ^^ hehe. No Hwayoung and Fei :( They'll be in the next chappie~~ 

COMMENT REPLY TIME.

@dojorockergirl: Oh God, I am so not a morning person -__- that's mainly the reason why I hate school. HAHAHA Jongie is the cutest meanie everrr. And yes. Yes they will ;D

@lolaurakelly: They did because Sungjong made them wake up - he was basically pissed at how Hwayoung didn't come. AND IKRRR. Naw dude, my school starts in, like, September. But I still have around two weeks left of summer classes, so that's not too fun ._. AND I UPDATED! :)

@B1A4Katie1: AWW IT'S OKAY! LOLS WHEN I was doing comment replies, I was like she (you're a she, right? o.O) didn't comment ._. alrighty then. heh I update too fast~~ and uhh...actually...no :PPP I'm sorry D:

@inspirit-kay: OMG. Woohyun was just...a pure genius that episode. LOLOL Sungjongie likes his bullhorn. A lot. :P

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: uhh...no...:PP and yes, isn't Woohyun the smartest? :) aww, the next update was right up there ^^

@ZO9ZO9: I don't know, it didn't happen yet, eh? *winks* LOL IT'S OKAY, YOU'RE NOT PRESSURING ME. I update on my own schedule :) and yes, I do reply...it doesn't take too long and even if it does, I don't really mind :P I want you guys to know that I actually read your comments :) 

@happybubblelove: OMG AWW THANK YOU SO MUCH♥ comments like yours just make my day~~ and it's updated ^^ don't worry, storyline's progressing...they'll find out eventuallyyy. :)

@kpopluv7: Now Sungyeol and Sunggyu feel the same way :P LOLOLOLOL YES, SUNGYEOL IS THE BEST PERSON EVER. [lol at least you didn't die a horrible death :P]  and no, they're not...they're gonna stay stuck inside because of a somewhat very controlling and demanding leader. And yeah, they have to hide them if they don't want Sungyeol or Sunggyu to die ^^ 

@pripri: yeahh, I read it in a Sungyeol facts tweet :PP and (heh. wink wink) he might crack. Maybe. LOL. :DD

@chariiit: LOLOL AT THIS POINT, I'M GOING TO FAIL SCHOOL. Writing essays...heh I'll just invent my own words.

@kpoplover_junebug: well. uh. no XDDD AWW THANK YOUUUU♥ /hugs back/

@i_L: OHEMGEE YOU'RE BACK. *grins like an idiot* HAHAHA. OMFG LOLOLOL I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT SUNGYEOL'S ALIEN-INVADED MIND IS GETTING TO YOU. LIKE. REALLY. LAWLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS. *sigh* I've missed your hilarious comments ;P

@eunhyuklover99: well, the bruises will but the other scars...well, no. :P aww, is it heartbreaking? :'( I'm sorryy~~

@A-Tea-Spoon: AWW, THANK YOU!! THE STORY LOVES YOU TOO~~ [meh actually IDK about the story, but the author loves you!! hehe]

@luvkpop: LOLOL YEAHH! aww, thank you! And it has been updated~ ^^

@ChocoAikocream: HIII THERE. OMG I JUST UPDATED THIS CHAPTER BUT THEN I SAW THAT YOU COMMENTED SO I WENT BACK TO ADD IT YOUR COMMENT REPLY. I REALLY DO THIS TO TOO MANY PEOPLE. :D And it's okayy...THANK YOU SO MUCH♥ HEHEHEHE.

YAY FOR SIXTEEN!!~~ aww, I love getting comments :P you guys are seriously the bestestestest~~ [I'm very well aware of the fact that that isn't a word. But bear with me for now]. :) I'll update soon~~ byebye♥

OH. HAHA. A LITTLE THING I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS. So being the stalkerish fangirl I am, I was derping around reading a ton of INFINITE facts on AFF...and you know what? Apparently Sungyeol and L both hate each other the most XDD but when it comes to which member they'd date, L says either Dongwoo, Sungyeol, or Woohyun. And since Dongwoo is already taken by Hoya and Woohyun by Sunggyu...what's left is Sungyeol, RIGHT? And Woohyun (or at least I think it's Woohyun...if I'm wrong don't kill me!) says that after L, Sungyeol's the best-looking member in INFINITE. HEHEHEHE THE TWO HOTTEST GUYS DATING EACH OTHER? I THINK THAT'S A YES. And also, they don't show much cleavege cus Sungjong's too thin and Sungyeol still has his baby fat (*laughs weirdly as I type this*) LOL HWAYOUNG, YOU NEEDA FEED YOUR HUBBY MORE. AND Sungyeol...you're pretty muscular now XDD but did anybody else watch Weekly Idol when they showed Yeollie's one pack? Gosh, it was so adorable! I suggest you keep it, Yeol. You're just too cute!! ~~ Sorry, that was really long...-_- well then. hehe...REALLY, BYE NOW.