Chapter 19

Your Choice

 

Yes. That's right. ANOTHER UPDATE. :D AND I'M SO SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF HWAJONG...I had to intro Fei's storyline somehow :) and I'm burning here in SoCal. Anybody from here? (thas as much as i'm giving away about where i live) IT'S SO HOT IN MY HOUSE T.T YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY THAT ICE AND AC HAVE BEEN INVENTED OR I WOULD'VE BEEN SO PISSED, I'D KILL EVERYBODY OFF. Heh. And thank Misty May Treanor and Kerri Walsh Jennigs for winning. Or Woohyun and L might've been hit by a truck on their way to school, making them forget the very important thing that happened. I'M SORRY THIS IS SO LONG. JUST READ. T.T

“I’m so bored,” Sungjong muttered, scanning the scenery before him. School was over and he was bored to death watching everybody walk home, meet up with their friends, or walk to their dorms.

            He would’ve went to meet up with Hoya, or Dongwoo, or Sunggyu, or Sungyeol, but he didn’t really feel like it. It was one of his ‘me’ days today.

            “Hey.”

            Sungjong looked up. It was Fei. “Oh, hi. What’s up?”

            “What’re you doing here by yourself?”

            “I’m just bored,” Sungjong shrugged. “There’s nothing to do…and I feel like being alone.”

            Fei nodded understandingly and sneaked a look behind her. Hwayoung’s eyes were wide open, expecting her to say something.

            Rolling her eyes, Fei pointed somewhere else, mouthing Go! Hwayoung, knowing that her best friend wouldn’t do anything with her there, left.

            “Hey, Sungjong…can I ask you a question?”

            “Yeah, Noona?”

            Disregarding the ‘Noona’, Fei answered, “Hey, remember when you told Hwayoung that you set up Hoya and Dongwoo Oppa?”

            “Yeah.”

            “Well, she told me. And I was wondering…is it really that frustrating watching somebody fawn over someone else like that?”

            Sungjong let out a diva-worthy groan and turned to her. “You would not believe it. Some days, you just want to smack both of them across the head for being so stupid. Dongwoo for not saying anything, and Hoya for being so oblivious!”

            Fei really had to resist the urge to smack him across the head.

            “So…Sungjong-ah…what if somebody was like that to you?”

            “What do you mean?” Sungjong looked at Fei with an innocent face, not knowing a thing she was talking about.

            “I mean, what if somebody liked you for a really long time – let’s say three years. Not as long as Dongwoo, but good for our age. Would you want them to confess to you?”

            Giving her a ‘duh’ face, Sungjong said, “Well, of course – no. Don’t tell me. Noona, you like me, right?”

            The temptation now was too much for her to bear. Without another thought, Fei smacked Sungjong across the head as hard as she could. “YAH! Do you really think that I could like you? Get real here, Sungjong-ah!”

            “NOONA!” Sungjong pouted, and Fei really couldn’t help but think of Hwayoung. Those two were really perfect for each other. “But good. I was trying to figure out a good way to reject you without breaking your heart –“

            “YAH!” Fei shouted, taking her everything not to hit him again. “I’m sorry I’m not good enough for you, but a lot of guys want me!”

            Rolling his eyes, Sungjong snickered.

            Now, Fei had to hold her hand down. Really, what did Hwayoung see in this guy?!

            She was about to stand up and report to Hwayoung what happened when she saw…him.

 

“Gyu.”

            Sunggyu turned around to find Woohyun standing there. Of course – who else would call him Gyu? 

            He wanted so bad to hit Woohyun, but he couldn’t. Woohyun hadn't been there yesterday and it nearly killed him. Besides, what was this guy doing, walking away and now calling him back?

            Taking a deep breath, Sunggyu asked, “Yeah?”

            “Look, hyung, I’m –“

            “No, don’t. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have brought it up, at all. I know how much it hurt you, Woohyun. I just wanted to know so that I could help you, you know that. But I’m sorry I pushed you. And I’m sorry I wasn’t the bigger person and apologized since the –“

            Sunggyu was interrupted when Woohyun grabbed him and pulled him into a tight, teddy-bear hug. “No, Gyu, I was being stupid and a coward and clinging onto past feelings…I’ll tell you what happened, hyung.”

            “No, Woohyun, you don’t –“

            “I need to, Gyu. It’s for the best. I need to forget…and the only way for me to do that is tell you…”

            Sunggyu looked up, noticing that Woohyun was in tears. Slowly, he brought his fingers up to his boyfriend’s face and brushed the tears off. “Woohyunnie, don’t cry…”

            Hearing Sunggyu say that and feeling the touch of him at last, Woohyun let out another load of tears.

 

“It’s an airplane!”

            “NO. HYUNG, I TOLD YOU, IT’S A FREAKING BUILDING.”

            “NO. IT’S AN AIRPLANE, END OF DISCUSSION.”

            “IT’S A BUILDING. A ING BUILDING. HOW THE DO YOU SEE AN AIRPLANE?!”
            “RIGHT THERE – DO YOU SEE THE WINGS –“

            “NO, THOSE ARE NOT ING WINGS. THOSE ARE OTHER CLOUDS, HYUNG.”

            “WELL THEN ALTOGETHER IT’S AN AIRPLANE.”

            Hoya paused for a second, examining the clouds again. His face burnt as he realized his boyfriend was right. It was a ing airplane.

            “Right?” Dongwoo grinned, nudging Hoya. Hoya had no choice but to roll his eyes and nod.

            The two of them had escaped to a small, grass hill in the park. They had been laying there since school ended, hand in hand, staring up at the clouds. Everything felt so perfect.

            Dongwoo smiled, turning over on his side to get a better look at Hoya. Noticing this, Hoya let out a little laugh and said, “What’re you doing? You look like a creeper staring at me like that!”

            “Creeper?” Dongwoo’s smile fell as it was replaced by a sad face. Then a happy face. “Then I’ll be the best creeper kisser around!”

            With that, he leaned in over Hoya and kissed him, the younger boy smiling too much for the kiss to even happen. Slowly, though, he managed to lessen down and drown in Dongwoo’s lips and tongue.

 

“Hey, L, do you wanna come over today? I got –“

            “You don’t have to do this anymore, Sungyeol.”

            “Huh?” Sungyeol looked at him confusedly, falling flat on his in the chair and looking at L. “What’re you talking about?”

            L sighed, putting all his things back in his bag. “Woohyun hyung is gonna apologize and talk to Sunggyu today.”

            “REALLY?” Sungyeol grinned, jumping up and down in his seat. “Finally. It’s been long enough. I hate seeing this totally lifeless Sunggyu.”

            Sungyeol then paused, watching L smile at him while packing up. “Wait. What does that have anything to do with coming over?”

            “I mean, you don’t have to use me as your friend anymore,” L said, zipping up his bag. “You have your best friend back now. You can hang out with him.”

            Blinking, Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “Really? You think that I only invited you over because Sunggyu wasn’t there? Are you kidding me, L? If I really needed a friend, I’d still have Hoya, or Dongwoo, or Sungjong. And besides, if I really wanted to, I could’ve just pulled Sunggyu out of his depression to taste all my coffee! You’re stupid, you know that? I’m your friend because I wanna be. Geez. You’re so thick.”

            L cracked a smile, sitting back down. “Really?”

            “You’re an idiot, L.”

            “I’m an idiot?” L sighed, rolling his eyes. “We’ve been through this about a million times before. I’m a whole lot smarter than you are.”

            Ignoring his snide remark, Sungyeol asked, “So? Can you come over?”

            “Nope,” L replied, still smiling. This time, though, Sungyeol got the hint he wasn’t smiling because of him. “I have guests at home.”

            “Fine,” Sungyeol huffed, standing up. “I’ll be in my dorm. Come by anytime you want…I’m not going to be doing anything anyway, since SOMEBODY decided to ditch on me.”

            With another laugh from L, Sungyeol got up and left. L stayed back for another few minutes, looking around the classroom. Life was being good to him so far.

            L got up to leave and walked out of the school. He really hoped that, around this time, Woohyun was done apologizing to Sunggyu. L’s heart hurt, it hurt really bad, thinking about what had happened. Before he could let a tear fall from his eye, he looked up and continued walking.

            On his right, he heard a very familiar, loud, girly voice. It was Sungjong.

            L turned and was about to say a quick greeting to his new friend when he locked eyes with the girl sitting next to Sungjong. He backed away, feeling something burning up in his chest.

            His heart was breaking into a million pieces.

Is this a cliffhanger? I'm not really too sure T.T and you guys, give me some consultant. Should Yadong be the happy-go-lucky totally couple that appears in every chapter [or so] being the totally sweet and adorable couple they are, or do you want a storyline? Because I want a sturdy couple in the story T.T but if you wanna see a storyline, I'll make one:) 

COMMENT REPLIES~ :) i'm sorry. i really shouldn't be doing these so close together. But I can't help it. D:

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: LOLOL don't worry, I'm just as hyper :D LOL IKR. Doesn't it? But I wanted to try something new on Sungjong ;3 and it's updated :D WOOGYU'S SLOWLY COMING TOGETHERRR. LOLOL I'M BACK AFTER READING YOUR SECOND COMMENT :DDD omo IKR? I WANT MY DAD TO SAY THAT T.T lol I would absolutely LOVE to have Lhyun's parents. Minus the whole pots-falling-on-your-head thing.

@pripri: IKR. IT'D BE A TOTAL FUN MESS. AND I'M SO FACKING SORRY T.T THERE'S GONNA BE HWAJONG. THERE HAS TO BE. I'LL STRANGLE MYSELF IF THERE ISN'T. ;D ♥

@inspirit-kay: OMG YOU FREAKING LUCKY GIRL (you're a girl? Or a guy. In which case, I'm sorry! >.<). I WISH MY SCHOOL WAS LIKE THAT D: AISHH. And don't worry...so far, everything is falling accordingly into place. ;) AND AREN'T THEIR PARENTS AWESOME? I WANT THEM. LOLOL REALLY? *.* I want INFINITE in America~~ D; hehehe I can imagine Sungyeollie tackling the pizza guy, though. BUT I VOLUNTEER TO BE THE PIZZA GUY IF I CAN GET TACKLED BY SUNGYEOL ;DDDDDD

@luvkpop: LOLOL ikr? Here's the next chappie^^ Woogyu...ish came...and Myungyeol...is currently in the works. :D

OKAYYY THAT WAS FOUR COMMENTS (I can actually count it without having to scroll up and move my mouse around ;D). :P I didn't really expect much though...lol BUT thanks you guys, for keeping up with my fast updates ^^ It's okay if I don't get too many comments, I'll keep updating a lot lol :) BUT STILL. COMMENT. >.> ♥