Chapter 47

Your Choice

 

YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS. *spazz attack* ASDFGHJKL I DID IT!!!! I FOUND MY GLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL I'M SO HAPPY :'D (well...my sister actually found them, but whatever, I still have them!) YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (thas why I'm updating. CELEBRATORY TIMEEE!) (I'm so sorry. For the past few days, I've been ranting about my glasses >.> it's pretty annoying, I know, and I'm sorry XD I'M JUST SO HAPPY NOW!)

“…Is Hwayoung…going to be okay?” Myungsoo managed to ask, his question being separated by breathing lapses.

            “She’s brain dead, Myungsoo,” Sungyeol answered. “Her life is depending on machines. She’s going to be in a coma for at least 5-10 years, and that’s considering if she’ll wake up. The doctor said there’s only a slight chance that she would.”

            Myungsoo sat there, clenching his fist. “My father did this. Well, that figures. The man that was capable of his ex-lover…”

            Sungyeol dropped Myungsoo’s hand and stared. “Y – you knew? About your birth mother and birth father?”

            “I’m not stupid, Sungyeol,” the younger boy said quietly. His hands, now not holding onto anything or being held onto, started playing with the hem of the blanket.

            Sighing, Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo’s bangs away from his eyes and said, “Talk to me. What happened?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “How you know. Fei told me that she didn’t tell anybody about it. Something had to have happen…you didn’t even tell me about it. Remember? That night? You didn’t say a thing about them being lovers in high school.”

            “Why would I?” Myungsoo’s voice was still as quiet as he could possibly manage. Without looking at his boyfriend, he slid down and turned to face the other way, ignoring the complaints from his stomach about it.

            Sungyeol was standing there, dumbstruck for a second. “B – because…you…I…Myungsoo, look at me.”

            “N – no,” Myungsoo stammered. He was crying.

            Leaning forward, Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo’s shoulder for him to lay down. He didn’t care about the younger’s little protests; he was weak anyway.

            “God, you know I hate to see you cry,” Sungyeol said, wiping away Myungsoo’s tears with his fingers, mentally forbidding Myungsoo to let out any more water.

            Suddenly, Myungsoo grabbed at Sungyeol’s waist and cried even harder, wetting his hyung’s t-shirt.

            “Myungsoo-ah…” Sungyeol sighed, then wrapped his arms around Myungsoo’s neck and patted his back. “What happened?”

            “My dad…” Myungsoo answered, letting out a little hiccup. “Before I left…after the trial…he talked to me…”

 

“You promise to shut up when I give you this?”

            “YES.”

            Hoya sighed, then dropped the lollipop into Dongwoo’s possession. He let out a little smile when he saw Dongwoo’s face brighten up.

            “You’re really like a little kid sometimes,” Hoya said, ruffling Dongwoo’s hair as the older boy took off the wrapper of the candy to eat it. “Even more than Sungyeol…seriously.”

            “I know,” Dongwoo sighed. He stuck the lollipop inside his mouth, then took it out a few seconds later. Leaning on Hoya’s shoulder, he added, “But I’m your little kid.”

 

“UGH. THIS PLACE IS HELL. When can I get out?!”

            “When you stop complaining,” Sunggyu answered, scrolling through his laptop.

            “But…that’ll be in forever!” Woohyun groaned, wrapping the pillow around his face. “It’s so boring here…I wanna go homeeee.”

            “I’m here.”

            “You don’t count!”

            Sunggyu looked up from his laptop at Woohyun, tilting his head. “Well, excuse me, but if I don’t count, why don’t I just go back to the dorms and leave you here –“

            “DON’T!” Woohyun shouted, grabbing onto his boyfriend’s wrist. “I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just. I WANNA GET OUT OF HERE. See? My head’s not bandaged anymore. I’m not getting random spasm attacks. I’m FINE.”

            “Well the doctor doesn’t think so, so you’re still going to be here.” Sunggyu went back to his laptop, attempting to ignore anything else Woohyun said.

            “Hey, hyung…”

            Silence.

            “HYUNG!”

            “…What do you want now?”

            Woohyun scooted closer to Sunggyu, leaning his head next to the laptop. “Wanna do something for me?”

            “…What?”

            “Sneak me out.”

            “WHAT? NO.”

 

Sungjong poked the machine as it kept beeping. Was this how Sungyeol felt with the heart rate machine? It just wouldn’t shut up! It kept beeping, and beeping, and beeping.

            But he knew he couldn’t do anything to it. After all, it was the only thing keeping Hwayoung from completely dying.

            “I’m bored,” he groaned, laying his head on the edge of the bed. Hwayoung’s hand was a inch away from his face, just laying there. “Hey Hwayoung….when you get out, what do you want to do? I’ll buy you strawberry ice cream if you want. And we won’t fight about better flavors, I promise. How about it?”

            Nothing answered besides the machine, which Sungjong, unlike Sungyeol, had learned to ignore.

            “My birthday’s in three days,” Sungjong said, playing with Hwayoung’s fingers. “Sunggyu hyung said that he was going to book a reservation for us at some fancy restaurant.”

            Before a tear could seep through, Sungjong breathed in. “I know you won’t wake up, not like L hyung. It’s virtually impossible…I know you’d wish me a happy birthday if you were here, though.

            “Remember last year? The party we had with Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoya, and Fei? That was fun. You got me the new Girls’ Generation CD because that was what I was begging my parents for…it must’ve cost a lot.”

            He let out a shaky breath, then continued. “You spent a lot of money on me, and I couldn’t even notice. For three years, Hwayoung. You liked me. Why me? I wouldn’t have brought you anything…and I didn’t even know that you liked me. You didn’t tell me anything. Why?! If you told me sooner…we could’ve spent so much time together.”           

            Sungjong glanced at the machine, then back at his still girlfriend. “Two years, at the most…not two months.”

I'm sorry the YaDong and Woogyu moments were so short D': I just wanted to write happy moments BECAUSE I EFFING FOUND MY GLASSES~~ WHOOP!! [I'm still going to the eye doctor though, still going to get new ones :)]

COMMENT REPLIES, BECAUSE I CAN. ;)

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: I know 3 you'll find out soon! AND YES, I DID. and I updated ^^

@BalancedCuppyCake: yes. please. D: OMG I WANT BLACK AND WHITE GLASSES~~ (they're my fav colors!) LOLOL my glasses are blue, black, and green >:D YES, YOU can go and destroy him all you like :) he's already in prison, he can die for all I care. PSSH FINE THEN DON'T READ IT. >.> *cough* I'm fine *cough* you can kidnap Nhi, she's still dying in school >:P

@asdfghjklomg: yeah :( LOLOL MYUNGYEOL IS FREAKING PERFECT! LOOOOL NO, YOU'RE NOT THAT WEIRD XD I kinda want that to happen, too :3

@NinjaDae: they're all so heartbroken 3 

@kpopluv7: IT'S OKAY :D I ACCEPT SPOILERS VERY WELL. YES. ALL OF INFINITE'S VOICES ARE ASDFGHJKL AMAZING, FROM SUNGYEOLLIE TO SUNGGYU ♥ I'm still plotting XDD let's find out, ne? ;) aww THANK YOU!! ♥ (for both things ♥)

@inspirit-kay: Myungyeol is amazing♥ OH THANK YOU♥ AND GO POST THE FIFTH CHAPTTEEERRRR~~ LOL that's a pretty name♥ :)

@MissAshleyCakes: I'M HAPPY YOU LIKED IT!! :) ♥ thank youuu!

@LollipopGirl01: It is 3 have you seen soap operas? This is how it all plays out XD 

@dojorockergirl: ALL THE FANFICS THAT I WRITE (or will write XD) WILL HAVE A FLUFFY AND HAPPY ENDING. :DD and I updated ^^

@B1A4Katie1: LOL IT'S OKAY XD I just stare around and I'm like...mhm...B1A4Katie1's not commenting...alright...LOL I have most of the people's username that comment memorized in my head, so I know when you guys don't comment >.>  It's okay XD just drop by and saying HI is good XD but I accept long comments as well ♥

@AnoBasho: Hwayoung does need to wake up soon 3 LOL LET'S SEE XDD

@kodiak: LOL IT'S OKAY XDD YES, I LOVE HAPPY CHEERY PEOPLE being fierce sometimes :3 Hwayoungie is still angsty T.T 

@sherasazaly: MYUNGIE being back is good enough? XDD

@ChocoAikocream: LOL it's okay :) I like chocolate :3 LOL BECAUSE HE'S STILL traumatized in bed, maybe? XD Hwayoung ♥

@chariiit: WHAT NO. XDDDD

@Coconuts_94: maybe? :P let's see. XDD if I do make a miracle, I'm going to have to, like, put a supernatural tag on the story XDD

@kausalluveunhae: (did I spell that right? Apologies if I didn't D:) HAHAHAHAHA I CAN SEE HOW MUCH YOU WANT HER TO WAKE UP XDD just annoy me XD and you can go and kill their dad XDDD ♥ hehehehehehehe.

YAY that was...17! Either you guys are busy at school, I'm updating WAY too quickly, or you guys just don't like commenting XDD well, either way, THANK YOU! I LUB YOU GUYS!

*sigh* also, ignore anything about Yeollie's brown hair in this fic anymore. He dyed it black again :> in real life, I mean. So uh. Yeah XDD ♥