Chapter 25

Your Choice

 

YAY FOR EVERY OTP! And every character! [even if Fei's only in here for, like, three seconds] This feels so sweet to write. I really need to get back on track with the drama plot ;_; BUT I CAN'T HELP IT. Just writing sweet stuffies about Yadong and Hwajong aren't enough. :DD

“Woohyun just called me,” Dongwoo said, laying on his bed. “Said that he found Sunggyu…turns out that they were lost in the woods.”

            “Oh…how about Sungyeol?” Hoya asked. He was sitting, leaning against the bed. Even after Dongwoo’s talk with him, he couldn’t help but feel guilty.

            “I don’t know, but he was lost, too. Woohyun said that L’s looking for him, though, so there’s nothing to worry about.”

            “That’s good, then.”

            “You don’t sound so sure,” Dongwoo noted. He sat up, throwing his phone to the side. “You sure you okay? I’m pretty positive that Sungyeol will be okay.”

            “Yeah, I know, it’s just…well…it feels weird. I was Sungyeol’s best friend for so long…well, I mean, best friend after Sunggyu. And Sunggyu ditched him for Woohyun, I ditched him for you…isn’t he lonely?”

            Dongwoo ignored the part about him, knowing that his boyfriend was just trying to be a good friend. “He has L, Hoya.”

            “But…L’s scary. Haven’t you seen him? He’s so…cold. And those eyes of his…they, like, bear a hole into your soul. It’s creepy.” Hoya shivered at the thought.

            “I’m sure he’s a sweet person,” Dongwoo said. But who was he kidding? He’d seen L that day in the classroom. Dude was creepy. “I mean…well, hanging out with Sungyeol for all those days, that ice of his is going to melt soon. Trust me.”

            “…I guess you’re right.”

            Dongwoo’s heart hurt to hear Hoya’s voice so broken, so unsure. “Hey Hoya…come up here, will you?”

            Hoya sighed, standing up to pull himself next to Dongwoo. He felt his boyfriend’s arms wrap around him…they felt so warm…and safe…he just wanted to stay here forever.

            “Is Sungjong coming home anytime soon?” Hoya asked, feeling like he was going to fall asleep. Despite the fact that Sungjong was their cupid, he was still disgusted by their PDA.

            “Nope, called and said he had something important to do.”

            “Good,” Hoya yawned, his eyes closing as he felt a light kiss on his forehead.

 

“I’m so bored,” Hwayoung growled, looking down at her sleeping friend. “Hey, Fei, why didn’t you keep Sungjong here? Why’d you let him go? I didn’t say anything to him yet!”

            “You were the one that let him go, you idiot.”

            Hwayoung let out a little scream as she realized Fei was awake the whole time. “OH my GOSH you scared me.”

            “Yeah, yeah.” Fei sat up from her bed and got off. “I’m gonna go on a little walk to clear my mind, kay? YEP BYE.”

            “Wait –“ Hwayoung faltered as she realized why Fei left so fast. Standing at the doorway was Sungjong, waving timidly at her.

            “H – hi…”

            “Can I come in?”

            Looking around the room, Hwayoung made sure that nothing weird was peeking out. Wait – what was she doing? Sungjong had been in here a few hours ago. If anything weird was there, he would’ve saw!

            “Yeah, sure. I’ll get you something to drink.” Hwayoung stood up and ran to the kitchen, truthfully just wanting to get rid of her flustered face.

            After making sure she wasn’t as bright as a red tomato, Hwayoung walked back to find Sungjong sitting on Fei’s bed. She hurriedly sat down on her bed, looking at the ground.

            Sungjong looked at Hwayoung’s empty hands and sighed. Right. She would get something for him to drink.

            “So…why’d you come?” Hwayoung asked, fiddling with her hands. She was nervous, yes, but a teensy bit mad at Fei and Sungjong for planning this behind her back.

            “Look, Hwayoung, we need to talk. And don’t you dare interrupt or run away on me, alright?” With a nod from Hwayoung, Sungjong continued. “I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry that I didn’t know. That I didn’t realize that you liked me. I know, look at me, hypocrite Sungjong for yelling at Hoya hyung for being oblivious and naïve when I was too. The thing is…it’s like Dongwoo hyung. You should’ve told me, Hwayoung. If you did, then we could’ve worked something out.”

            Hwayoung, eyes still on her hands, nodded. “I know…I’m sorry. It’s just that…well…how do I say this…”

            “Say what?” Sungjong asked, walking over. He kneeled so that he could finally get a good sight of Hwayoung’s face.

            She was blushing furiously, she knew, but there was nothing she could do about it now. “I was scared. That was it, flat-down it. But Fei told me…she told me about her conversation with you yesterday, what you said. When you told her that you suspected she liked you and she said no…all you said was that was good, because you didn’t like her back and was trying to figure out a nice way to reject her.”

            Sungjong giggled a little, recalling yesterday’s talk that he had with Fei. “Well, it’s a good thing you’re not Fei, huh?”

            “What?” Hwayoung’s face shot up as she realized what Sungjong had said. “You mean…you…like me?”

            “I’d be stupid not to,” Sungjong replied, giving her the biggest smile that he’d had for years.

 

“HOW ABOUT APPLES? DO YOU STILL LIKE APPLES?”

            “Uh, y – yeah,” Sunggyu stammered. “I still like apples.”

            Woohyun sat in the seat across from him, watching as his parents inquired his boyfriend. Ah. So this was why Sunggyu didn’t want to come.

            Sunggyu was playing with his cup of water, which he had to go through an entire other survey to obtain. Really – they were acting like they hadn’t seen him in forever. For Pete’s sake, it had only been three years! And besides, he was completely creeped out at how they memorized everything he  liked three years prior to today. Did they really depend on him as to keep the family line that they had to know everything about him? THERE WAS L, TOO.

            “HOW ABOUT TABLES?”

            …Since when did he like tables? Staring at Woohyun’s parent’s smiling faces, though, he knew he had to answer. “Um…yeah. Tables are good.”

            “Oh, that’s nice,” Woohyun’s mom said, smiling. “Oh, Sunggyu honey, do you want another cup of water? Because our house has plenty of water –“

            “Um, Umma, Appa, I think Sunggyu and I should start doing homework now…alright? Yeah, okay. That seems good.”

            Standing up, Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu’s wrist and ran up the stairs.

            “REMEMBER YOU TWO, IF I HEAR ANYTHING FROM DOWN HERE, I’M GOING TO GO UP AND DISRUPT YOUR TIME.”

            “FATHER. SHUT. UP.”

 

When they had finally pulled apart, Myungsoo looked fine, but Sungyeol looked like he was going to die from air loss.

            “I – need – air,” he gasped, breathing heavily.

            Rolling his eyes, Myungsoo stood up. “Let’s go before I kiss you again and let you really die.”

            Sungyeol let out a few more deep breaths to make sure he was okay, glaring at Myungsoo at the same time. “Mean.”

            Myungsoo laughed, ruffling Sungyeol’s hair at the same time. “That was only a few seconds. Geez. I would really hate to kiss you anymore if you’re just going to complain about it.”

            Feeling his cheeks turning a shade darker than his pants, Sungyeol asked, “Why’d you even kiss me in the first place?”

            “Duh. To get your air supply. With those screams of yours, I bet you’d have a lot of air I could take.”

            Just as he said that, Sungyeol’s eyes widened. “I THOUGHT SO. YOU’RE ONE OF THOSE ALIEN PEOPLE I READ ABOUT IN COMIC BOOKS, RIGHT? HERE TO TAKE ME…I WON’T LET YOU TAKE ME! NO. I HAVE A LIFE HERE. PLEASE DON’T TAKE ME. PLEASE!”

            “YAH.” Myungsoo slapped Sungyeol’s head. “Really? Are you seriously that stupid?”

            “…That hurt.”

            Myungsoo groaned, really trying hard not to hit him again. Sungyeol looked up at him and asked, “Then why? Why did you?”

            “Because I ing like you, you thick idiot!” Myungsoo let out another groan. “Seriously. I’ve never met someone as slow as you.”

            “You like me?” Sungyeol’s eyes widened, reminding Myungsoo of a kid that was just handed a lollipop.

            “Yes,” Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes for at least the millionth time that day. “You. Are. So. Slow.”

            “I was gonna say that I liked you, too, but then you were mean to me. So I’m not going to say it,” Sungyeol huffed, looking pleased with himself.

            “I’m just going to ignore that,” Myungsoo grinned, satisfied that Sungyeol liked, and stood up. “Here. Let’s go.”

Sungyeol was suspicious of the little smile, but still took Myungsoo’s helping hand. “Where’re we going?”

            “My house.”

            “WAIT WHAT. WHY?”

            “My parents are leaving today…in around twenty minutes. I need to say goodbye to them before they go.”

            “Why’re you bringing me with you then?”

            Rolling his eyes, Myungsoo replied, “Because, if I bring you back I’m going to miss saying goodbye. And besides, I can’t let you go back by yourself. You’re just going to get lost again.”

            Pouting, Sungyeol admitted defeat. “…Can I sit outside, then?”

            “What? Why?”

            Sungyeol looked at his feet and muttered, “Because they scare me.”

            Myungsoo, letting go of Sungyeol’s hand, burst out laughing. “W – what?! They scare you? How do they scare you?”

            “They’re mean.” Sungyeol’s pout grew even more.

            “How’re they mean? Wait…how did you even meet them? When?”

            Looking at the sky, Sungyeol answered, “Yesterday when I left you there. Without your brother, I would’ve been stuck there. Seriously…all they did was scare me for calling you Myungsoo and not L.”

            Sungyeol watched as the younger boy said, “Oh” quietly.

            “Myungsoo? Look at me. Hey.” Sungyeol put his hand on Myungsoo’s shoulder, lifting up his head with the other one. “What’s wrong?”

            “It’s…it’s nothing,” Myungsoo said, penetrating himself deep into Sungyeol’s eyes. “It’s just…I don’t know…I never let them call me Myungsoo. I don’t know if I hated the name, or if it was too early for me to get over it. They respected that decision of mine, but I know it hurt them. It’s just a name, I know, but I think it…it just hurt them to know that I let you call me that but not them.”

            “Then why? Why’d you let me call you Myungsoo?”

            “I don’t know. The way you said my name…I liked it too much. The way you said it…I don’t know. There was a hint of something, something I couldn’t make out.”

            “Yeah, idiot,” Sungyeol told him. “It’s called love.”

            Myungsoo blinked a little, confused. The taller boy smiled at the scene and leaned a little closer to him. Hey – if Myungsoo initiated the first kiss, it was his turn now, right?

            Finally going down the whole way, Sungyeol allowed himself to be free with Myungsoo’s soft, warm lips. They were so sweet…then, when the two opened their mouths, Sungyeol felt Myungsoo’s tongue begin to wonder around – oh God, his tongue. Sungyeol was pretty sure that it could do a lot more wonders than just tasting food and kissing. 

Heh. I just had to end it like that. I mean...c'mon. Who doesn't want to end it with a sweet Myungyeol kiss?

COMMENT REPLIES :D

@pripri: MYUNGYEOL KISSED AGAIN! GOT ANYMORE OF THAT CONFETTI? ;DD

@lolaurakelly: YEP THEY DID :)) and yes they are ._. and it's updated!!

@B1A4Katie1: OMFG DON'T BE DEAD YOU NEED TO READ THIS OTHER UPDATE AND DIE AGAIN. lawls Woogyu and Myungyeol are amazing♥

@NinjaDae: LOL IT'S AMAZING THOUGH.

@federweiss: DON'T DIE BECAUSE YOU HAFTA READ THIS MYUNGYEOL KISS TOO! AND THEN DIE AGAIN. ;D hehehe hope you didn't wait too long ;P

@luvkpop: awww I love you too♥ (it's Evie, btw :]) YEAHHH THEY DID.

@LollipopGurl01: YEAHHHH MYUNGYEOL HAPPENED!♥ and so did Hwajong :DDDDDDDDDDDD

@dojorockergirl: YEAHH! And they are, aren't they? ;P aww you probably already read the next update ^^

@TabiLee: HAHAHAHAHAHA HOPING YOU'RE NOT ALREADY DEAD. And omg if I did, you'd probably kill me for butchering your favorite otp ;_;

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL MYUNGYEOL. And no...they just scare Sunggyu with their over-happiness ;P

@IAmMeMyself: AWW THANK YOU ♥ I HAVE OFFICIALLY MADE SOMEBODY'S DAY *cross that off bucket list* hehehehe MYUNGYEOLLL~~

@HardcoreInspirit: Oh God. You were a very, very treasured reader and I loved reading your comments. Thank you, thank you so much. I hope you are now in a good place. ON A SIDENOTE THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!! YAY AND IT'S UPDATED, TOO!

@eunhyuklover99: omg Woohyun has already overtaken me with his greasiness or however you spell it. Like, seriously. Now, I'm walking to class and however I see being nice, I, like, throw them a heart and say "you're amazing" or "I love you" or some greasy shiz like that ;_; I'm not kidding either...my friends are like...Evie, are you okay? O.O 

@Aleera: YOU HAVE WITNESSED WHAT HAPPENS WITH SUNGGYU AND WOOHYUN'S PARENTS. :DD AND MYUNGYEOLLLLLLLLLLL♥♥♥!

@chariiit: (on a totally unrelated case, I was trying to figure out how many i's were in your name...it was hard and I kept staring and counting. I really think there's something wrong with me...) YEAHHH MYUNGYEOL KISSED!!!!!!! AND IT'S BEEN UPDATED.

@inspirit-kay: oh gosh if I ever told you that Hoya's stupid, I'd probably be dead by now. *shivers* and really?! I used to write a lot as a kid, but those writings . Like, really. AND YOU'RE LUCKY YOUR FAMILY WRITES. MY FAMILY'S ALL ABOUT BEING DOCTORS AND ALL THAT ASIAN SHIZ. >.> oh my English class? Don't even get me started on that. It's basically naptime for me. Except the poetry. Because I like poetry :3 AND YEAHHHH!! AND MYUNGYEOL KISSED AGAIN! :)) ♥

that was...*goes up to count* *comes back* SIXTEEN! OMO THANK YOUUUU♥ heh...hope the Myungyeol + Hwajong get together was an enough prize♥ hehehehe...kk goodbye for now! I might now update (*might*) because I have a math competition tomorrow *tears* if I win, then I'll update. If I don't...then you'll know. So...let's hope I win♥ :)