Chapter 31

Your Choice

 

SO I JUST DISCOVERED SOMETHING AMAZING. lol actually  it's not that amazing. Basically, I can still bring my laptop and type at my grandma's house without updating it! LOL I'm so stupid -_- so this was the chapter that I typed yesterday, and it's pretty short. Don't worry, the next chapter's (that I typed this morning) longer :)

“It looks like garbage.”

            “Whatever, it’s still edible,” L said, giving Woohyun the ‘eye’. “They won’t die eating it.”

            “We’ll see about that,” Woohyun yawned as he walked over to put his cardigan back on. It was late, nearly night, and they were finally finished cooking the dinner.  Sunggyu and the rest were to come home soon.

            “I texted Sungyeol, too, and he said that he’d bring back some snacks or something to make up for our y dinner.” L motioned for Woohyun to throw him his black jacket, and Woohyun did just that.

            “We’re not going to survive on disgusting fried rice and snacks for the rest of the trip, L,” Woohyun told him, throwing himself down on the couch.

            “No, we wouldn’t, if somebody could’ve remembered to bring the right makeup bag,” L said through his tightened teeth. “We could’ve gone out.”

            “Whatever. Maybe tomorrow we can go out to eat at night when it’s cold…then we’d have a legit excuse to wear the clothes we have, right?”

            “…I guess so.”

 

“HI! WE’RE BACK!”

            Gyuri turned around to see Sungyeol jumping up and down in front of her. “Oh, hello there. What’re you doing here so late at night?”

            “We were wondering if we could buy anything from here,” Hoya told her, walking up to the main menu.

            “Of course,” she smiled. “I’ll be right back with some to-go boxes, you just pick what you guys want, alright?”

            A few minutes later, Gyuri returned with a few boxes. She opened them, looking at the boys expectantly.

            “Just get a huge serving of soup, some chicken and beef, and some corn,” Sunggyu told her. She nodded and started packing the food up.

            The four guys looked at the oldest, who just shrugged. “I know for a fact that the only reason L texted Sungyeol to ‘get snacks’ was because their dinner turned out to be a complete mess. I’ve known Woohyun for a while, and he is a horrid cooker.”

            Gyuri laughed as she heard that, asking, “So those two are still at the house?”

            “Yeah,” Dongwoo sighed. “They had…issues so they couldn’t come along with us. Pity, they would’ve liked the beach.”

            The waitress looked at the two to-go boxes that Sungjong was carrying. “I see that you still have the breakfasts. Did you stay at the beach all day long?”

            “Yep!” Sungyeol answered, nodding excitedly. “We had so much fun!”

            “Are you guys going to the beach again tomorrow? All day, I mean?”

            Sunggyu nodded again. “Yeah. We wanna enjoy this place before we leave…hopefully Woohyun and L can join us tomorrow.”

            “But they probably won’t,” Sungjong chirped up, holding up the two boxes of food that he already had. “Their breakfasts are right here!”

            “Ah,” Gyuri nodded. “So I won’t be meeting them? That’s too bad. So...where are you guys living right now?”

            “Oh, Woohyun and L’s parent’s beach house,” Hoya told her, pointing to one of the houses towards the right in front of the beach. “The blue one.”

            “You should visit some time,” Sunggyu suggested, taking the boxes of food as Gyuri finished packing them. “I’m sure Woohyun and L would love to meet you.”

            “Oh, don’t worry, I will,” Gyuri promised as she waved the five boys away, an identifiable smirk placed on her face.

 

“MYUNGSOOO! WE’RE HOME!” Sungyeol screamed as Sunggyu opened the locked door.

            “Oh, you guys are back?” L looked up from his laptop, smiling as he shut the cover and put it back on the table. He turned to his left, shaking his brother to wake up.

            “Yeah, and we brought food!” Sungyeol ran inside, placing the food on the table. “We also got you guys breakfast for tomorrow!”

            “Why thank you.” L stood up to go and hug Sungyeol. “I missed you today.”

            Sungyeol’s wide grin was clearly visible. “I did too! We had so much fun at the beach though – I even made a sand building thingy of you! It was pretty but the waves washed it away…right Sunggyu hyung?”

            “What?” Sunggyu looked up from the couch, where he had taken over the job of trying to wake up Woohyun. “Oh, yeah. It was beautiful.”

            As his smile grew larger, Sungyeol went over to check out the fried rice. L raised an eyebrow at Sunggyu, who just shook his head, eyes open wide.

            “So what else did you guys do?” L asked before he ran over and tried prying the spoonful of fried rice from Sungyeol’s grasp.

            “We played around in the water a lot,” Dongwoo told him, laughing. “H – Hoya’s scared of –“

            “Yah, hyung! SHUT UP!” Hoya shouted, elbowing his boyfriend in the stomach. “He doesn’t need to know.”

            “HOYA’S SCARED OF FISHES!” Dongwoo blurted before running into his room, whereas Hoya just ran after him.

            “Aishh, those two –“

            Sunggyu was cut off as Woohyun grabbed him down to the couch. “Be quiet, hyung. I’m tired. Let’s sleep.”

            “W – what are you trying to do?” Sunggyu managed to sputter out, trying to sit up from the grasps of Woohyun’s arm muscles.

            “Sleep,” Woohyun yawned, snuggling closer, despite Sunggyu’s constant protests.

            “See, this is why I separated you two!” Sungjong claimed, sticking out his tongue at them. “If this is what you two do that here, imagine what you would do in a room!”

            Before Sunggyu had a chance to kill Sungjong, though, they heard a shout from the kitchen, followed by Sungyeol chugging down some water and screaming, “OH MY GOD WHAT THE FREAK WAS THAT?! ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON US OR SOMETHING?!”

            “I guess it’s not edible then…”

 

“H – he’s dead!” Hwayoung bawled as she pointed to the television screen. “There’s no way he would survive being shot by those arrows! Fei, he’s going to die!”

            “It’s alright, Hwayoung…it’s a drama…if he dies, he’ll somehow get revived to life again,” Fei comforted her best friend, patting her on the back.

            “B – but he left Hee-Jin…OMO WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HEE-JIN?!”

            Fei sighed, taking the remote. “Maybe we’ve watched too much of Queen In-Hyun’s man for today. Let’s go do something else, alright? Before you start crying about how Sungjong getting shot by arrows at the beach and leaving you here.”

            “W – wait! What happens if Jongie gets shot by arrows and dies? FEI!” Hwayoung cried before collapsing into more tears. Fei just smiled at her sensitive friend, wondering how on earth Sungjong would be able to stand her.

            The older girl stayed quiet, though, patting her best friend on the back. Truthfully, she was just as worried as Hwayoung was, but not for that boy specifically.

            It may not be by arrows, but I know somehow L’s going to get hurt…

OOH FORESHADOWING. LOL kk go on to the next chapter~~ also, YES, I AM A HUGE FAN OF QUEEN IN-HYUN'S MAN. IT IS ABOUT THE BEST DRAMA EVERRR. It was also the first one that made me cry D: it's soo good. If you guys haven't watched it, you should! 

COMMENT REPLIESSSS!

@LollipopGirl01: Because it's not his real mom :) it's his biological dad's wife, or Fei's mother. And the video....LOL I NEVER REVEALED ANYTHING ABOUT THE VIDEO >.< and we all have an absolutely amazing weird side. EMBRACE IT, GURRLLL.

@dojorockergirl: omg no that was what happened with my little cousin, with the whole 'beach and sandcastle' thingy. Except there was no cell phone, and the people were me and her mom.  AND I UPDATED!

@pripri: was it? And yes, she does :) 

@NinjaDae: pffft, well somebody's sassy. (omg lol sassy always reminds me of Jo Kwon) ;DDD and yeah, the evil bish is Jia, Min, Fei, and Suzy's mother. And uh. Yeah. Don't kill me when you read the next chapter.

@B1A4Katie1: OMFG LOLOLOLOL HAHAHHAHA. *dramatic music begins to slowly get louder....*

@rahhouma: Yes, you got it :PP she's an evil bish, that's all there is to the reason why she did that :DD

@luvkpop: heh...I don't really know if I even revealed anything...soo...yeah :PP

@inspirit-kay: yes, your comment's completely correct :))

@kpopluv7: awww, thank you, I LOVE YOU TOO. Glad you apppreciate it. It takes a lot for me to be creative. And yes, Sunggyu is a total load of hot leaderness~~ LOL SUNGYEOL'S sandcastle :) that was based on my baby cousin's visit to the sandcastle, so just know that some people are actually like that. ._. that I have to deal with. Aww, thank you again!!

@i_L:...wild...cows...? HAHAHAHA. MAKE SOME BEEF JERKY FOR ME WITH THE WILD COWS (excuse that but I'm a meat eater and I'm freaking proud of it) WAIT. DID THEY SAY THAT IN MY STORY? REALLY? BECAUSE IF THEY DID, I HAVE TO GO FIX IT. If it's in real life...heh...well  oopsie. AND YEAHHH I SAW THAT TOO!! LET'S PRETEND THAT THAT NEVER HAPPENED AND THAT WOOHYUN'S ACTUALLY A Y COOK. KK? And the next time I see a girl (you're a girl? Or a guy? LOL I'M SORRY) riding a wild cow, I'll know that it's you.

@lolaurakelly: no, Gyuri can't be the person Woohyun cheated on because if you read chapter 12, Woohyun says that the girl's name was Sungah X3 hahah~~

@ZO9ZO9: YOU WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. :DD

@eunhyuklover99: she's the bish...because (same reply to lolaurakelly's comment) Gyuri can't be the person Woohyun cheated on because if you read chapter 12, Woohyun says that the girl's name was Sungah X3 hahah~~ and no, you shouldn't. Not at all.

@SaranghaeSuJuChulli: HAHAHAHA I'M GLAD I GOT YOU TO LAUGH. And no, she's the bish because (same reply to lolaurakelly and eunhyuklover99's comment) Gyuri can't be the person Woohyun cheated on because if you read chapter 12, Woohyun says that the girl's name was Sungah X3 hahah~~ she's the bish. AND IT'S UPDATED!!!!

@chariiit: omg, it's okay!! HAHA I'M GOING TO FAIL TOOOO!

@MasterL: LOL I have too many excuses! And no, it's okayyyyy. I like critisism! :) Just comment whatever you'd like, whether it's mean or nice, it's okay...and no, she wasn't the one Woohyun cheated with because (same reply to lolaurakelly and eunhyuklover99 and SaranghaeSuJuChullie's comment) Gyuri can't be the person Woohyun cheated on because if you read chapter 12, Woohyun says that the girl's name was Sungah X3 hahah~~ and Woogyu...hehe...let's so about that :DDDD

@ChocoAikocream: ISN'T HE?~~ and yes, you will find out eventually~~ :)))

mmkayyy. So you can stroll on over and read ch. 32 now. :D