Chapter 45

Your Choice

 

OMG YOU GUYS. So I found out that Myungsoo tweeted Happy Bday to Sungyeol a few seconds before his birthday ended ;_; OKAY, DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANYBODY ELSE? YESS. IT'S LIKE MY EFFING STORY~~ hehe I can now predict the future :3 jaykay, but I find that really cool. And then Dalmatian's Daniel (YES, inspirit-kay, I found it :]) told them 'dating on twitter is prohibited' after Myungyeol's twitter conversation. AHHHHH SPAZZ OUT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF MYUNGYEOL! YAYYY~~ OH YESH. And yesterday was U-KISS's 4 year anniversary♥ ALSO, IT WAS JO KWON'S BIRTHDAY!~~~ (my biases in 2AM change a lot...a few months ago it was Seulong and now it's Jinwoon, so I'm waiting for it to change to Jo Kwon XD) kk, read on~~ there's an important message on the bottom A/N, so you guys should probably check that out later :)

Sungyeol’s eyes fell open. He let go of Myungsoo’s hand to wipe his eyes, finally regaining his vision.

            “M – Myungsoo?”

            The boy in the bed squirmed a bit, his face looking like he was about to cry. “Sungyeol…why does it hurt so much…?”

            “W – what?” Sungyeol’s mind wasn’t back to normal yet. Not at all.

            “It hurts. God…am I pregnant? Is this what women feel like?! Oh God, I am forever grateful to my mother.”

            “Pabo…you’re not pregnant…” Sungyeol had to hold himself down from squeezing the now awake boy. “Your stomach…you…you’re…awake…”

            “…My stomach?” Myungsoo blinked for a second, then nodded. “Gyuri…”

            Sungyeol nodded, playing with his fingers. He didn’t know what to do now. “She’s dead, if you wanted to know. Fei killed her.”

            Myungsoo stayed silent, but Sungyeol could still see the tears that were beginning to form in his eyes.

            Sungyeol’s mind flashed back to his talk with Kim Jungwoo, what he told the imprisoned man. Fei had killed the woman that had brought her into the world, but also the woman that had been driven mad into wanting to kill her stepson and students.

            “Woohyun’s fine,” Sungyeol tried. “His surgery went perfectly fine. Sunggyu hyung’s with him in his hospital room. He’ll be released in a few weeks when the bleeding and wound is done with.”

            Myungsoo smiled, but cringed again. His stomach…it really hurt.

            “You were drugged,” the older boy began to explain. “The surgery went well, but there were really bad side affects. The doctor put you on pills, intending for you to be asleep for about a month…”

            “Has it been a month?” Myungsoo asked nervously. Because his stomach still hurt, it hurt like hell.

            Silently, Sungyeol shook his head.

            “…Why am I awake, then?”

            Sungyeol looked back up at his boyfriend’s face, scared to say anything. Then, he looked at the clock.

            1:06 AM.

            Had Myungsoo waken up in time? He didn’t know. He had refused to watch the clock, he had been running out of hope. What if Myungsoo hadn’t? What if this was all a waste, because he woke up a minute late…

            His gaze left the perfect boy’s face for a second to look out the window. Hoya was outside, staring at the awaken Myungsoo, then back at Sungyeol. He pointed at his watch and nodded, his smile pushing happy tears from his eyes.

            Sungyeol let out a needed breath of relief, feeling something warm squeezing his right hand. He smiled, knowing that Myungsoo was here.

            “Sungyeol…tell me. Why am I awake?” Myungsoo wasn’t sure if he was supposed to be happy that he had awaken up, seeing the look on his boyfriend’s face, or scared because he was awaken and was to be hurting like this for the next few weeks.

            Letting go of Myungsoo’s hand, Sungyeol stood up to hold the sides of the younger boy’s head between his hands. He leaned down until there lips were nearly touching and he whispered, “It’s my birthday present.”

            Their lips slowly pressed together, and Myungsoo could taste Sungyeol’s wet tears. He was confused, more than ever, but he let it go. Without giving Sungyeol a notice, he parted his lips and allowed his boyfriend’s tongue to enter his mouth, fully dominating him for the first time in their relationship.

            But hey, it was Sungyeol’s birthday, wasn’t it?

 

“Sunggyu? Hyung? What’s wrong? SUNGGYU, FOR PETE’S SAKE, ING ANSWER ME!”

            “W – what?” Sunggyu snapped out of his daze for a second, looking up at the frustrated Woohyun.

            “What happened?!” he demanded, motioning to the cell phone that Sunggyu had been staring at for the past few minutes.

            “L,” Sunggyu managed to breathe out, shakily handing Woohyun the phone. “He’s awake. He woke up.”

            Right before midnight, Woohyun read the text from Hoya. He actually ing woke up.

            Woohyun didn’t even realize that he was crying until he felt Sunggyu’s finger come in contact with his cheek, wiping away something wet.

            Immediately, he threw Sunggyu’s phone to the side and buried his face into the older boy’s neck, crying out of nothing but plain, pure, happiness.

 

“Should I wake her up?”

            “It’s okay,” Hoya shook his head, “let her sleep some more. She’s been through hell the past few days. She needs her rest.”

            Dongwoo nodded obediently, looking down at the girl laying in his lap. “Don’t worry, Fei…your brother woke up.”

            “I know,” she muttered back, her eyes still shut. “You guys are seriously loud.”

            “You’re awake?!” Hoya sputtered, bending down to look at her. “Fei, go to sleep. You need rest.”

            She calmly nodded as Dongwoo patted her head softly, softly repeating the things that Hoya had previously said.

            “Do you need anything?” Hoya asked Dongwoo as they watched their ‘sister’ fall asleep.

            The older boy shook his head, smiling. He gave Hoya a quick peck on the cheek and said, “Naw. Only you.”

 

“I TOLD YOU L OPPA WAS GOING TO WAKE UP!” Suzy shouted, running around her mom’s hospital room like crazy. “He woke up!”

            “Yes, he did,” Sungjong said, smiling. He looked at the text Hoya had sent him; this was almost unrealistic. L woke up…he actually woke up.

            Suzy ran another round, then back to Sungjong’s lap. “So that means Umma will wake up now, right?”

            Sungjong’s heart went hallow as he just shook his head.

Hwajong 3 LOLOL after reading you guys' comments, I was SO tempted to have somebody else be holding Sungyeol's hand and saying his name, but I couldn't, because all of ya'll would just kill me. XD Myungyeol already has lots of stuffies to discuss now. (ah yes. And I'm going to have an eye doctor appointment soon; will get new glasses. XDD I was going to get new ones anyway, but hey, I NEED THEM. ALREADY LOST MY OTHER PAIR.) 

COMMENT REPLIESS~~ 

@lovekdramakpopmanga: ♥

@WingzOfHell: You have been told. ;DD

@chariiit: LOLOL study >:] but thankyouuu, I'm happy that I could get you to laugh♥

@_IShipEverCouple_: LOOOOOL you should be happy that I didn't do that then, eh? ;P 

@B1A4Katie1: LOLOL YES, I LOVE YOU TOO XD your sacrasm's perfect, if you wanted to know.

@dojorockergirl: Umma still needs a miracle♥ XD Fei isss. HAHA I LOVE YEOLLIE, THAT'S WHY♥ HE'S AMAZING. I updated ^^ and IFKR?! ugh glasses and getting lost.

@kodiak: LOLOL YOU'RE LUCKY THAT I UPDATE A LOT. XDD (I didn't yesterday. Apologiess~~) :)

@deliciousyou: LOL I'M SORRY D': I really don't even think that that's possible in real life, tbh XDD but yes, HE IS AWAKE. ♥

@pripri: LOLOL so am I getting better at being dramatic? XD no? Ayt. ._.

@Mypillow4you: LOL I DON'T WANNA MAKE SUNGYEOLLIE MORE DEPRESSED THAN HE ALREADY IS. 3 LOL was that considered a cliffhanger? I'm not too sure...I don't know how to write cliffhangers, tbh ._. XDD ASDFGHJKL DID YOU HAVE FUN AT CHUCK E. CHEESE?! WHAT'D YOU GET FOR OUR AWESHUM CHODING?! DID YOU DRINK A LOT OF COFFEE TO COMMENDERATE HIS BIRTHDAY?! TELL MEEE. (I was at home sick, so like, I didn't do much XD) lolol I was going to make Dongwoo jealous, but I wanted to give off the sister vibe for Fei. Like, she'll never, ever date any of the guys but she gets super close to them to the point that she's no longer just their friend. Do you get it? I'm not too sure...but, like, her friendship with all six guys grow a lot, but it blossoms to something MORE, just not in the romantic sense. *sigh* I'm probably confusing you, eh? XD

@kpopluv7: because everybody loves our choding, thas why~~ I hated having to watch my OTP's broken apart and paired up with other people. It just...hurt so much...AND THEN THE FIRST FEW EPISODES, WITH DEPRESSED SUNGYEOL. ASDFGHJKLI WANTED TO KILL SOMEBODY RIGHT THEN. OMFG I SPAZZED OUT SO MUCH THERE TOO♥ you're right, Hoya was all over everybody XDD lolol I loved it when he was calling for his mom in the haunted house....I was laughing soo hard XD YESS L WOKE UP. Yes, it is too late to say Happy Birthday to Sungyeol, but he still woke up on his birthday :) KKK YADONG IS OUR FLUFFY COUPLE (lawls I almost wrote 'fuffly' XDD) THAT I WON'T BREAK UP NO MATTER WHAT. XDD about that...hehe...read the A/N?

@luvkpop: yeah, he woke up♥ :) I'm glad you liked it♥ because he's absolutely amazing~~ :)

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: LOLOLOL yes, Hwayoung still needs to wake up  D: Fei is sweet♥ YES. I DO FREAKING LOVE HIM♥ HE'S AMAZINGGG.

@eunhyuklover99: YES HE DID!~~ kk, it's fine :)

@inspirit-kay: LOOOOL I'M SORRY you can retype it and I'll still read it :) OKAYY LOL I'M CONFUSING PEOPLE AGAIN XDD he woke up before 12, so it's all okay :) LOLOLOL YOU HOYA FANATIC XDDD ♥

@ChocoAikocream: he woke up ^^ you now know what happens~~ :)

@crystalwinx: MYUNGYEOL IS FOREVER~~ THEY WON'T BE APART :D but he woke up♥ so you don't need to cry :)

@LollipopGirl01: LOL YES. YOUR LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE XDD tissue? :P

@AnoBasho: I had to make my Yeollie happy XD of course Myungsoo was going to wake up XDDD Hwajong is heartbreaking 3 DUNT WORRY!!

@BalancedCuppyCake: I think you just stole some of Jo Kwon/Key/Sungjong/Kevin/Brian Joo's sass right there O.O LOOOL I WAS GONNA DO THAT. BUT I GOT THE NOTION THAT PEOPLE WERE GOING TO KILL ME. So I didn't. XD LOL I'M GLAD I CAN MAKE YOU...um...feel. Yeah, he will be in pain. Lost of  it :3 LOLOLOL THAT'S WHAT I DID >:D pfft. just destroy all the people that don't know who the amazing Yeollie is.

@asdfghjklomg: I LOVE YOU TOO♥ hehe my bias is Myungyeoljong :P (but I don't like Myungjong or Yeoljong. Just FYI.)  LOL YOU CAN CRY BECAUSE IT'S OUR AMAZING YEOLLIPOP'S BIRTHDAY ♥ (well. was. but still >;]) 

@NinjaDae: YES HE IS!♥ he'll still be in pain, though D':

@lolaurakelly: HE ISS!! :) lolololol I was posting them on any INFINITE video I could get my hands on >:D

@sherasazaly: YES, IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY♥ :) aww~~ I hope I made a good Myungyeol moment D: I need to make a nice, fluffy one soon...soon. >:P hehe I love you too♥ XDD

YAYY THAT WAS...24! KYYYAA LOVE YOU GUYS♥ 

Right. Okay, so if you guys were all guessing, this fic will actually be coming to an end soon. Myungsoo needs to do some explaining and Hwayoung needs her moments, so of course there're going to be more chapters! :) I know, I wanted to continue it with another plotline, like going on Sungyeol, Sunggyu, YaDong, and Hwajong's background and why they're living in dorms and not at home and all that, but I figured it would be better if I didn't get too off track, since the main storyline for this fic was Lhyun's past :3 I will probably wrap this up by September 3, 2012 so that this fanfic lasted exactly one month. :)

BUT NO WORRIES.

I WILL BE STARTING A NEW FANFIC SOON. :D a Myungyeol, Woogyu, Hwajong, Fei one :DDDDDD and I'm going to promise you guys now, no more stabbing, beating up, awkward angst, killing people, bad stuffies anymore :) I'm already starting it as I write Your Choice, so if you guys are interested, I'll be posting it up soon so you guys can read the beginning of my new fic + the end of Your Choice and you guys won't be as sad! huh? SPOLIER ALERT~~ the main couple is going to be Myungyeol this time because...well, you guys will understand why when you read it. It's IMPOSSIBLE for Woogyu or YaDong to be it. BUT NO WORRIES. THEY WILL BE IN THERE AS MAIN PEOPLE, I SWEAR. AND FEI, TOO. :D because I love her! AND I LOVE YOU GUYS~~ byebye♥