Chapter 27

Your Choice

 

I'M SO FACKING MAD RIGHT NOW. I JUST TYPED THE WHOLE A/N AND COMMENT REPLIES, THEN GUESS WHAT HAPPENS? AFF DECIDES TO GO CRAZY ON ME T.T aish. Time to rewrite it all~~

“Strawberry.”

            “Lemon.”

            “Strawberry.”

            “Lemon.”

            “Strawberry.”

            “Lemon.”

            “OHMYGOD ARE YOU STUPID? STRAWBERRY IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN LEMON!” Hwayoung finally shouted, sick of the bickering going on between her and her boyfriend.

            “Heh. I knew you would break,” Sungjong teased, sticking out his tongue. “Nobody wins against Sungjong.”

            “No, I still won, because STRAWBERRY CANDY IS BETTER THAN LEMON CANDY.”

            “You broke~” Sungjong teased, smiling. He happily on his lemon lollipop as he watched Hwayoung stuff her face with strawberry Haichu’s.

            They were currently sitting in the mall food court after having gone in a candy store, and the two of them had started fighting since.

            “Oppa is mean,” Hwayoung pouted, pushing her candy out of the way to lay on the table.

            Sungjong, laughing, let go of the lollipop and poked her cheek. Taking it out, he said, “Don’t be like that, Hwayoung. Let’s go have some fun, okay?”

            “No more fun,” she huffed. After spending the entire day with him, Hwayoung was freaking worn out. They boy wanted to do everything, wanted to have everything, wanted to see everything. And to think she’d been excited to spend her entire Saturday with him.

            “Aww…please?” Sungjong asked, giving her a cute adorable look. Nobody could go against his aegyo. Nobody.

            Hwayoung stared at him, rolling her eyes. “We both know very well that even before we started dating, your entire ‘thing’ did not work on me. So no.”

            Well. Maybe not everybody.

 

“Stop it, Hoya. LEAVE ME ALONE. I’M SLEEPY.” Sungyeol turned back to his side in hopes that his roommate would stop pestering him to wake up. “STOP IT.”

            One more poke.

            Sungyeol’s patience shattered as he grabbed an extra pillow on his right (his bed was stuffed with pillows) and he threw it. “LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY. IT’S SATURDAY. GO SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING.”

            “Why do you think I’m here?”

            “What –“ Sungyeol paused, then turned around to find Myungsoo sitting next to his bed, smiling. “Myungsoo? What’re you doing here?”

            “What do you think? I’m here to spend some time with my boyfriend,” he answered, ruffling Sungyeol’s hair. He was just so cute, laying there and rubbing his eyes.

            “Don’t try kissing me,” Sungyeol muttered, standing up and walking to the bathroom. “I still have morning breath. And I still need my coffee.”

            “Somebody’s full of themselves,” Myungsoo noted, sitting on Sungyeol’s bed.

            “I’m not full of myself!” Sungyeol called from the bathroom. He walked out, brushing his teeth. Wait – what? Brushing his teeth? How could he talk so perfectly like that?

            Myungsoo just stared wide-eyed until Sungyeol asked, “Where’s Hoya anyways?”

            “I don’t know,” the younger boy shrugged, eyeing the thousand pillows around the bed. “When I came, he wasn’t here…wait, no. I think he’s with Dongwoo hyung – they were walking around the school together. I saw them when I was coming here.”      

            “Oh. Makes sense.” Sungyeol went back to the bathroom to spit out his toothpaste. “How about your brother? And Sunggyu hyung?”

            “They’re at my house,” Myungsoo said, leaning back against the wall. “I felt lonely watching them…dude, they act like they have no hands. Like really, Woohyun, Sunggyu has his own plate to eat from! God, I had to get out of there. Woohyun’s grease was, like, overwhelming me.”

            Sungyeol laughed, walking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to make some coffee. “So what do you want to do today?”

            “Anything…stay here? Go walk around? I don’t really have anything specific in mind.”

            Sungyeol plopped down next to him, placing his cup of coffee on the table next to him. “I don’t feel like doing anything right now…let’s just stay here.” He laid down on Myungsoo’s lap, “Ugh. I’m so tired.”

            “I came here to wake you up, not watch you sleep,” Myungsoo sighed, playing with Sungyeol’s hair. “C’mon. If you want to stay here, let’s at least do something fun.”

            “OOH!” Sungyeol sat up, thinking. “I have a new recipe for cake that your mom gave me! Want to try it out?”

            “Cake?” Myungsoo tried to think back of any time he could remember of his mom making cake – or any decent food, at that.

            “Yeah, cake. Why? Don’t you want me to make cake?”

            “No, I don’t want you to die,” Myungsoo answered, standing up to follow Sungyeol to the kitchen. “My mother isn’t exactly the best cook in the world. Actually…yeah, she’s about the worst. My family and I, we’re still conflicted at how she ruined the ice cubes.”

            Sungyeol thought about it for a second, then walked back to his desk to get his laptop. “Fine then. I’ll go search up another recipe for cake. Geez.”

            “Heh. This is why I totally love you,” Myungsoo said, walking over and giving Sungyeol a quick peck on the cheek.

 

“I’m bored,” Hoya sighed.

            “There’s nothing to do,” Dongwoo agreed.

            The two of them were walking around the school, bored to death. They’d been walking for at least two hours, not talking about anything. The two of them were just tired, but they knew that they couldn’t fall asleep.

            “Do you know where the rest of the guys are?” Hoya asked, hoping that they’d have somebody else to hang out with.

            “Sungjong said something about going out with Hwayoung. Sunggyu left for Woohyun’s house – I swear, I really don’t know how they’re able to get there and not get back. Sungyeol’s probably still sleeping…but I saw L come around here, so they’re probably together. I met up with Fei a while ago – she told me that she wanted to be alone. Besides, I don’t really feel like disturbing any of them right now.”

            “You know, summer’s coming up soon. We should go somewhere fun for the break, like the beach. Some place where we can get our minds off of school and y life.”

            “I would totally love to do that,” Dongwoo stretched. “Life’s getting pretty boring and unentertaining. And besides, time with just the two of us? I’m waiting for it.”

            “I WAS THINKING WITH EVERYBODY!”

            “I know, I was just kidding,” Dongwoo smiled, pulling Hoya closer to him. “Don’t get so picky. You know you want it to.”

            Hoya just stuck out his tongue and looked the other way, Dongwoo laughing like crazy.

 

Should I call her? Or should I not? She’s always told me to not take up charity…but this isn’t really charity, is it?

            Fei finally decided to agree with her thoughts, pulling out her cell phone. Dialing her older sister’s phone, she held it up to her ear.

            “Fei? Is there something wrong?” Jia’s voice rang through the phone.

            “No, Unnie…” Fei faltered for a second, wondering if she should really say anything. “Did you, by any chance, get a call from Kim Industries?”

            Silence. So Fei was right, wasn’t she? L had done everything he could for his sisters.

            “Y – yes. Why?”

            “Because I got a full scholarship from them for college,” Fei answered quietly. Was this L’s doing? Or was this because his parents took pity on them?

            “Oh.”

            “…Yeah. How about Min? Did you call her?”

            “Yeah,” Jia answered. Her voice sounded more stead now. “I called right after I got the call from Kim Industries. She told me that she had gotten a job as a translator.”

            “Do you think it was L, Unnie?” Fei bit her a lip, a little hopeful that her older sister would know what was going on.

            “It was.” Fei heard a slight cough as Jia continued. “I called them and asked. At first they wouldn’t tell me, but I asked if it was L’s doing. They said it was…they said that he wanted to take care of us because he was gone. They also said that he took Father going to prison as his fault.”

            “Oh.” Fei felt a small tear touch her cheek as she regretted ever saying anything bad about L. At the end of the day, he was always the one there for them. “Unnie, I have to go now, okay? I’ll call you back, sometime later.”

            “Alright. Remember to be careful, okay? And eat well. Do good in school, too.”

            “I got it.”

            Hanging up, Fei knew that she had to go apologize to her older brother – and she knew very well where he would be right now.

            Looking through her list of contacts, she found the one name that had been lying in there for years, that she had just texted to a few days ago.

            Lee Sungyeol.

 

“Are you already sleepy?” Sunggyu grinned, poking at his boyfriend’s asleep face. They had just finished a very, very large brunch and it seemed as if Woohyun took it as an initiative to go to sleep.

            “Yes, I’m tired.” Woohyun grunted a little before turning around. Sunggyu’s lap was very comfortable after all.

            “If you can still talk, you can still wake up. C’mon, let’s go somewhere, okay?”

            “No,” Woohyun whined. “I’m sleepy. I wanna sleep.”

            Sunggyu couldn’t help but smile at him. “Well if you sleep, what am I going to do?”

            “Sleep.”

            “But I’m not tired.”

            “Then I’ll make you tired.” Woohyun sat up for a split second, gave Sunggyu a quick kiss on the lips, and fell back down. “Sleepy yet?”

            “Sure.” Sunggyu laughed again, pushing Woohyun away so that the two of them were both laying down. The couch really was bigger than he’d expected it to be.

            Feeling Woohyun’s face press closer to his chest, Sunggyu pulled him in and let his eyes close. 

I'm really happy I write these stuffies on a word document or I'd be really screwed. *sigh* *rubs hands together* here we go again. :D I have too much time and energy for my own good...

COMMENT REPLIES~ :P

@dojorockergirl: AWW THANK YOU!♥ and it's been updated ^^

@pripri: OMFG NO. I'M WARNING YOU AHEAD OF TIME, AMERICANO IS SOO FREAKING BITTER. I don't know how Sungyeol drinks the stuff ._. here's a link about it: http://espressocoffees.co.uk/coffee/americano-coffee/

@LollipopGirl01: I LOVE MYUNGSOO AND SUNGYEOL AND MYUNGYEOL :D LOLOL and don't worry, I'm working on it :D

@B1A4Katie1: we tried...and we ultimately failed...lol  hehe MYUNGYEOOLL~ and it will happen soon. SOON.

@rahhouma: isn't he? ♥ and yes, they do hehe ^^ np, I didn't have anything to do and I wanted to include your comment reply :)~

@inspirit_fan_X3: AWWW THANK YOU♥ next update was right up there ^^

@chariiit: AWWW I LOVE YOU TOO♥ (*woohyunnie's getting to us*)

@ZO9ZO9: Should there be a Kim family reunion? ^^ hehe I'll think about it, kk?♥  AND IT HAS BEEN UPDATED!

@lolaurakelly: AWW THANK YOUUU♥ and it was updated ^^

@deliciousyou: LOL you welcome, I love writing about Myungyeol♥~~

@inspirit-kay: YAY!!♥ AND OMG YES, RANKING KING, RIGHT? "If L's mom has seven sons named red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and indigo, what is the seventh son's name?" OMFG SUNGYEOL WAS EVEN WORSE. HE WAS LIKE "HOYA" AFTER HOYA SAID "PURPLE"...I just sat there facepalming myself...LAWLS INFINITE CAN GET YOU TO WIN ANYTHING♥ HAHAHA BACK BECAUSE I REALIZED YOU COMMENTED TWICE♥ omo I was like...replying to comments...inspirt-kay's not here? oh. well then...HAHAH IT'S OKAYYY :P and L's dad does help out his sister :) HAHAHA WOOHYUN'S OVERREACTING. a lot of us are like that ;3

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: LOL Americano saves Yeollie from anything♥ AND YES, isn't L the best brother? I want him as my brother ._. but noo, instead, I'm stuck with my lazy, meanie head sister >.<  and don't worryy. I'll get that out in a while ^^ hehehe

@eunhyuklover99: AWWWW I LOVE YOU♥ *showers you with little hearts and kisses* and he is, isn't he?♥ :DD

whew. *wipes fake sweat off of brow* I AM FINISHED. HEH. WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO! I was actually supposed to be posting this up, but I'm currently having a very intense kpop gif battle on fb with my friends. heh. ;PP SO THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU ALL!♥ I promise, I'll get back on track with the plot soon. It's just. Writing happy scenes is fun! Since my life isn't too happy >.< LAWLS.