Chapter 50

Your Choice

 

*twitch* *rubs temples* none of you guys noticed? How at the end of chapter 49, when everybody was together, I put Myungsoo as 'Myungsoo' and not L? D: I wanted you guys to know that Myungsoo got over calling himself L without having to actually TELL you guys. *sigh* BUT NEVERMIND. ANYWAY, IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER :) happy? sad? mixed feelings? :)

OMG I NEED TO TELL YOU GUYS THE FUNNIEST THING. YOU  KNOW RANKING KING, WHEN L WAS DRESSED AS SUPERMAN? kk so Nhi was watching it without me, and she calls me in, and she's like "OMG EVIE. GUESS WHAT? L'S SUPERMAN. LIKE, SOOPERMAN. GET IT? GET IT?!" becuase MyungSOO as SUperman. BAHAHAHAHA I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING, I DON'T KNOW WHY. It's stupid but...like...IT'S SO FUNNY.

5 years later

“Now, just sign here.”

            “Okay.”

            “Can I see your ID card again?”

            Dongwoo nodded and took out his driver’s license. “Is this good enough?”

            The man nodded, then looked over at Hoya, who then took out his credit card and handed it in.

            “Okay…that’s it! In a few hours, you can come and pick up your new son.”

 

“NO. I SAID THE SPRING COLORS, NOT THE ‘CRAPPY COLORS’. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME HERE?! WHO ON EARTH MATCHES THESE TWO COLORS TOGETHER? NO. ARE YOU MENTAL?!”

            The assistant nodded, a little scared. She ran out of the room and shut the door, breathing out heavily.

            Inside the room was Kim Fei, currently the top fashion designer of the world and CEO of Actual Beauty by Kim Fei. She owned millions of stores worldwide and her line was named as ‘most bought’ by all teens ages 13-19, women ages 20-40, and men ages 25-30. Nobody ever, ever beat her, not when Kim Industries was backing her up.

            Kim Fei also had the title of Miss Korea 2011 and Miss Universe 2012. With those in hand, really, she couldn’t be surpassed.

            She had a reputation of being a , but that never stopped her nor her fanboys/fangirls from loving her. Her assistants would regularly get replaced from being either fired or quitting, but there were always millions more that were willing do anything to have their place, whether or not they would get killed.

            Fei wasn’t a , obviously not. It sure was fun acting like one, though. Whenever somebody burst out of the room crying, sure, she felt bad, but it was kind of fun in its own way. Especially when that person themselves was a .

            If anybody saw the real Kim Fei, they’d probably faint and end up in a coma out of pure shock. There were exactly eleven people that knew the true Fei; her best friends and her sisters. All of her high school and childhood friends were just surprised at what the nice, sharing, kind, little timid Fei had turned into. Naw, they just didn’t know that she was faking it. She’d thought of trying out for an acting role, but decided against that since fashion was her number one priority right now.

            She pulled out her phone, scanning through all of her texts. There were a ton in there, most of them from seven guys by the name of Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Hoya, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, and Lee Sungjong. Then there were some by a girl named ‘Lee Suzy’. Whenever somebody got their hands on her phone, which was a lot, they would suspect that she had seven one-night stands or was in a relationship with all of those guys, and Suzy was her daughter that she had with one of those seven men.

            Fei wanted to laugh at the absurdity of it, really. Her co-workers really had to talk quieter, especially when they stole her phone. She would occasionally add an ‘I love you’ on a text to her Oppa’s, and they would just reply with the same, adding more hearts in every text. That just made all of the gossiping girls burst even more.

            The best part were the pictures. She had a picture with every single one of them, making hearts, or kissing cheeks, or just selca’s. Each of the women in the lounge would fangirl over the boys and would choose exactly one guy to fangirl over.

            She sighed, and kept scrolling through her texts. At the same time, Fei got up and pushed the chair in, closing her blindfolds. All of her co-workers were outside her office, staring. It was still early, but Kim Fei always went home around this time. They all figured that she would go and have a date with one of her seven boyfriends (having one boyfriend for every night – they made them up depending on who looked like a Monday boyfriend or who looked like a Friday boyfriend). What they didn’t know, though, was that every night, she would go to the hospital.

 

“No, the patient had severe trauma to the head, not the brain. His brain wasn’t affected at all. The skull, however, was deeply penetrated. The weapon did not touch the organ laying inside.”

            Woohyun stood in the background, smiling proudly as he watched his boyfriend talk on the phone. Pshh, who cared if in a few months’ time, Sunggyu had managed to overpass him? He deserved it. Woohyun had to admit, now that Sunggyu was here, he basically half-assed everything. To be quiet honest, he didn’t even do much work. The only time he actually put all his guts in everything for an operation was if Sunggyu was busy with another patient or if it was an examination.

            “What’re you doing, standing there? Go. We have work to do!” Sunggyu said, clapping his hands in front of Woohyun’s face.

            “I got it, I got it,” Woohyun snickered. He grabbed Sunggyu’s hands before he put them down and dragged him to a specific room.

            “Hey – hey – where’re we going?!”

            Woohyun didn’t say anything. He just smiled as he watched three shadows come in through the door, two large ones and a smaller one, walking in the same direction as he was.

            Room 123.

 

“I do.”

            “Mhm, yeah, you know, the two of you guys are married now, happily ever after, ya know, the usual stuff,” the reverend managed to stammer out as he closed his book. “Yeah, um, can I like, go? I mean, I’m sorry, but –“

            Sungyeol laughed, nodding. “Yes, you can go now.”

            Myungsoo just stood there, rolling his eyes. How could a reverend be afraid of the graveyard? Didn’t he hold funerals, or something here?

            “It’s pretty creepy have a wedding at a graveyard, though,” Sungyeol whispered into his now-husband’s ear, as if he knew what Myungsoo was thinking.

            Shrugging, Myungsoo smiled and eyed his ring. It was nice, a light, pretty color and he loved it. He truly did.

            “So…I was wondering when I could take this off,” Sungyeol said as he pointed to the ring on his right ring finger.

            Myungsoo laughed, sitting down to lean on the grave. “When do you think?”

            “You wanna know what your son gave me for my seventeenth birthday?!” Sungyeol nearly shouted at the gravestone. “This thing. Apparently it’s popular in America…it’s a purity ring, or something like that.”

            “You take it off after you lose your ity,” Myungsoo informed the block of stone.

            The two of them looked at each other and laughed their head off, nearly losing their oxygen supply. Living with Myungsoo, Sungyeol already lost his ity at least four times a week.

            “We finally got married,” Sungyeol whispered after they were done with their laughing fit. Myungsoo pulled his closer, and the two of them leaned onto the grave. “We were right, you know, about nobody wanting to come. But that’s okay…they’re still happy for us.”

            “No, I think it’s because they’re scared of graveyards,” Myungsoo said. “Well, except for Sungjong. But he didn’t want to come because of…well, what you did to Hwayoung.”

            Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo over and hugged him. “I love you so much, you know that?”

            Smiling, the younger boy turned around to plant a nice, quick kiss on his husband. “Yep. And you know I love you, too.”

 

“And…then…they…lived…together…happily.”

            “Good job!” Sungjong cried. He took out a piece of strawberry Hi-Chew from his bag and handed it to Hwayoung, who just smiled and opened it.

            He was proud – so, so proud. That was the first sentence that Hwayoung had ever read on her own without any help. Sure, she couldn’t talk perfectly, but she was still doing very good.

            “Now can you tell me who’s who?” Sungjong asked, leaning in.

            Hwayoung swallowed her candy and stared around the room. There were people, a lot of them. All she knew was that they came every day; her memory wasn’t great, but she really had no doubt that they were here every single day of the year.

            She stared at the first set of people, two men in white coats. They were here all the time, and they liked poking spiky stuff into her. It hurt, but the guy next to her was always there. “Woogyu.”

            Looking on, she saw two more men. They were both wearing matching clothes today that were black and white, and they always kissed. Whenever they came, they would bring food for her. “Myungyeol.”

            In the corner was a woman that always came. She was really, really, pretty, and Hwayoung noticed that the hospital had a lot of pictures of her in books around the building. Whenever the pretty lady came, she would always talk to Hwayoung and make her feel like she was normal. She also always brought pretty, bright clothes and let Hwayoung choose which one looked better, and then somehow, the pretty dress that she chose would end up being in one of those books. “Fei.”

            On her right were two more men, but there was something strange in their hands. A little person that they were feeding with a bottle of…something. She looked on for a second, silent. One man, the taller one, stood up and brought the strange creature over to her. It was…cute. Really, really cute.

            “His name is Dongya,” the man told her quietly. She giggled a bit, which made everybody in the room smile. ‘Dongya’ was what she called the two men that always came with fresh fruit for her. She had called him ‘YaDong’ at first, but everybody begged her not to.

            Her smile got a bit wider as she turned to her left, where the man that was always here was sitting, along with a woman next to him. “Jongie…Suzy.”

            Sungjong grinned, handing her another candy, which she gratefully took. Hwayoung looked at the baby again, then back at Sungjong. “Want…one.”

            The two men known as Myungyeol were the first to burst out laughing. Then, Woogyu followed, along with Dongya.

            “If you love me, we can have one,” Sungjong told her quietly. Hwayoung giggled a little, and nodded.

            Sungjong leaned in to give Hwayoung a kiss on the cheek. That was something he was proud of – the one thing that he had managed to teach Hwayoung fully over the span of five years.     

            He had taught her what love was.

 

Sungyeol felt happier than he had in a long time. His friends all around him, his husband sitting next to him. He knew why, and he was so happy to have a life like this.

            None of this, not any of it, would’ve been possible without that one night. The one night that he and Sunggyu had gotten lost in the night (or super early in the morning, either way works). 

 

How did you guys like it? :D yes, I intervined the description into the ending. :) ♥

COMMENT REPLIES!! YES, THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE ^^

@dojorockergirl: YES. HAHAHAHA MY FLUFF ISN'T TOO GOOD, THOUGH :> lolol I updated ^^

@LollipopGirl01: YES EVERYTHING WILL! THANKYOUU!! ♥

@kodiak: oh, really? THANKYOUU THEN!! ahaha~~ :P really? Did you?

@Jokomato: EVERYTHING IS PERFECT♥ BAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS ACTUALLY WAITING FOR SOMEBODY TO ASK THAT QUESTION. *nods* yes, yes they did :3

@WingzOfHell: Hmm? YOU WELL NEVER KNOW. But...but...*cries*

@lolaurakelly: ♥♥

@pripri: YES SHE IS!! MORE CONFETTI~~

@BalancedCuppyCake: OMFG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LAUGHED AT THAT XDD LOOOOOOOL it was a very wonderful seizure. OWNING FRUIT SHOPS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IS AMAZING. DON'T YOU DARE CRITISIZE THEM. I'd visit them all the lovely time. OMFG YES. YES. I'M DYING. pfffft. Jongie will always be prettier...along with Taemin...and Ren...and Kevin...and all those pretty boys :3 HAHAHA yes. yes. See you.

@_IShipEveryCouple_: yes, she is!! ♥ AND THEY ARE~~ hehe ^^

@NinjaDae: YES SHE IS~~ AND THEY ARE SHUNNED TOGETHER. SO EVERYTHING IS OKAY. >:D 

@happybubblelove: YES♥ AWW THANK YOU~~ I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU LIKE IT!! 

@MissAshleyCakes: REALLY?! THANK YOU SO MUCHH!! ♥

@chariiit: XDD and she is!

@inspirit-kay: YES EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY IS HAPPY!!!!!!!!~~~♥ bahahaha it was his birthday!! ^^ YES, I DID REALLY LIKE IT! oooh~~ I'll read it!! :) LOOOOL YES, I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT NOBODY CAN SURPASS HOYA IN YOUR BIAS LIST.

@AnoBasho: YES SHE DID! OOH~~ they should♥ ;) BAHAHA YES. HE'S UNDENIABLY A GENIUS IN THIS STORY. yess!! AND HE WAS THERE~~

@A-Tea-Spoon: yes! ^^ it's a review from the old one~~

@asdfghjklomg: HAHAHA XDD YES, THEY'RE ENGAGED! PFFT HWAJONGZY, YADONG, AND WOOGYU ARE ALL PERFECT!! ♥ AWW, THANKYOUU!!~~

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: yes. yes, I did. YES YES YES. IT IS. AND HE IS. LOL. FREAKING THEY SHOULD BE ENGAGED IN REAL LIFE, BUT WHATEVS, THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH :DD YEAH. TRICKED YA'LL. AGAIN >;D I updated ^^

@ChocoAikoCream: EVERYTHIG IS PERFECT AND EVERYBODY LOVES EACH OTHER :DDDDD AWWW I LOVE YOU TOO!!~~♥♥♥

@Coconuts_94: YES, YES SHE DID. :D 

@B1A4Katie1: yes, yes he is♥ THEY'RE NOT MARRIED YET...BUT MYUNGYEOL ARE. THAS RIGHT. AT A GRAVEYARD. HOW EPIC IS THAT? keke you go and do that~~ I'LL REPLY~~ !! :)

@kpopluv7: IT'S OKAY. I don't want school to start ;_; I'll dieeeeee. It's okay, a lot of people had mixed feelings :3 some hated and some loved me for killing off Jungwoo XDD yes. THEY  HELD THE WEDDING THERE. XDD YES YES YES. HE WILL BRAG. But like...not anymore :PP YES, I did add the watermelon part again :DD really? THANKYOUU~~ I'M GLAD I WAS ABLE TO give you goosebumps. I'm sorry D: thank youu!!~~♥

GAHH YOU GUYS. IT'S OVER. THAT WAS. 22!! YAYYYY~~ lol I believe the record for this story is actually 31...maybe? I don't remember :3 still, thank you you guys SO MUCH. FOR EVERYTHING. I LOVVE YOU GUYS. ALL OF YOU, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. 

NEXT CHAPTER (which will be posted in a few) will be a nice one whereas I just talk about the story and the usual cheery stuffies~~ thankyou so much for everything you guys, really. I love you all!! ♥

~Evie. ♥