Chapter 33

Your Choice

 

SO THERE IS A REASON WHY I'M UPDATING THIS RIGHT NOW. I'm not going to be updating until at LEAST Saturday. I'm so sorry D: It's because my Microsoft Word is having issues and I need to get it fixed (I'm sorry, but I'm not too comfortable writing it in just this text box thingy ._.). I'm currently at my friend's house right now (just came back from grandmother's house at around 9 or so) and so I wrote this chapter on her computer. (I use a flashdrive if you guys were wondering) my laptop is completely fine, though, so I'm probably be online. I might post up a chapter with comment replies (MIGHT) so yeah. YES, IK, YOU'RE PROBABLY LIKE "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GO TO YOUR FRIEND'S HOUSE?!" because she lives near my grandmother, who lives, like, twenty something miles away from me. I could type up a few chapters on my sister's laptop, but there's no way that I could post it. :( so yeah. This was wayy longer than it should've been LOL so...just read now. :P

“Where’re they staying?!” Min screamed in frustration as her and her sisters ran out of the car. “Where are they?!”

            “Hold, I’ll call Sungyeol!” Fei grabbed her cell phone out of her pocket and looked through her contacts.

            After a few dials, the phone line went dead. Sensing that nobody would pick up, Fei hung up and scrolled down a bit more to find Sunggyu’s number.

            A few dials…

            “Fei? What’s up?” Sunggyu’s voice called, sounding happy.

            “SUNGGYU OPPA. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS STAYING? I NEED –“

            “You guys are here? Why? Is Hwayoung here looking for Sungjong? Because the two –“

            “No, stop it, oppa,” Fei said, almost in tears. “I need you to come to the restaurant that you came to before, bring the rest of the guys, too. I need you to take me and my sisters to the place you’re staying.”

            “What? Why –“

            “My mom came.”

            The other line went silent for a second until Sunggyu said, “We’re coming right now. Be ready, tell me what happened later.”

 

At the South Korean State Prison, a guard picked up a telephone that had been ringing for the past few minutes.

            “Yes, this is the –“

            “I need to talk to Kim Jungwoo please. Right now, if you may,” a woman’s rushed voice said. “It’s very important.”

            “I’m sorry, but –“

            “Please.”

            Fumbling with the phone, the guard stood up and walked over the Kim Jungwoo’s prison cell. “There’s a phone call for you. A woman’s on the line.”

            The man called Jungwoo raised his eyebrows as he took the phone. “Hello?”

            “Jungwoo.”

He was quiet, feeling traumatized at the voice alone. “G – Gyuri? What are you doing, calling me? What happened?”

            “Nothing,” her cold, hard voice called over the phone. “I just wanted to tell you, your son died.”

            “…My son?”

            “Myungsoo. He’s dead.”

            “W – what?!” Jungwoo’s eyes widened, his heart nearly stop beating. Looking at the clock, he saw that it was five in the morning. “M – Myungsoo can’t…he’s dead?! How’d he die?!”

            “Did I say dead?” Gyuri laughed, the sound killing the man. “I mean, he will die.”

            “…Gyuri, what are you –“

            He was interrupted by the sound of the phone line going dead. Gyuri. This woman. What was she going to do with his son?

            There wasn’t a choice – he had to get out of here right now, this very minute.

 

Sungyeol was running, faster and harder than he ever could. There were tears flushing out of his eyes, falling like no end. The laptop he had in hand was gripped even tighter, and Sungyeol could feel the heat and vibrating coming out of it – of course. Myungsoo never bothered to turn off his laptop.

            Stopping, Sungyeol looked around. He didn’t know where he was, he didn’t know where he was going. He didn’t even know what was going on.

            Seeing a hotel in front of him, Sungyeol rushed inside and threw himself at the front desk clerk. The laptop was on the table, not scratched a bit.

            “S – sir, what’s wrong?” The man asked, looking at a very disheveled Sungyeol.

            “Call the police!” Sungyeol shouted, dropping down. He couldn’t take it anymore, he couldn’t stand it. “Call them! Please, right now, you have to!”

            Tears were storming out now and the boy had no power to wipe them away. His boyfriend was laying in that room, probably dead. And Woohyun…and the Gyuri woman.

            “I’ve called the police,” the clerk informed Sungyeol. He bent down to hold the boy, whose body was shaking intensely from all the pressure that was put on him and his heart. “Please, get up…“

            Sungyeol willingly let the man pull him up. He didn’t know what to do anymore. The black hole in his heart was growing larger and larger by the minute.

 

“NO!” Sunggyu screamed as the looked around the room, running inside to Woohyun. “No…”

            Fei felt her heart drop, examining the scene before her. There was blood everywhere, everywhere. Woohyun was thrown in the corner, Sunggyu holding him and crying to his death. Blood was everywhere around him, that was where most of it had come from. Woohyun. His bottom portion was completely empty, but there was hot, red liquid just being out of his head and neck.

            About to run to the two lovers, Fei felt herself stop. Next to the couch, her brother…and her mother.

            L was down, an entire pool of blood on his hands. It was all pouring from his stomach, a sickly sight that made everybody die on the inside.

            Her mother’s body was leaning against the couch, blood dripping from the corner of onto an entire puddle on the ground. There was a clear knife stuck in her back, the handle completely filled of blood.

            All seven people separated themselves to the laying boys, though everybody’s first instinct was to run to Woohyun and Sunggyu.

            “I’ll get him,” Dongwoo declared, forcing himself not to crash into an entire bucket of tears and breaking down.

            Sunggyu was too weak to do anything, standing over his unconscious, bloody boyfriend. Memories flashed across him in the blink of an eye, showering him in sorrow. There was no way…Woohyun couldn’t die…

            “Woohyun, don’t do this to me,” Sunggyu begged, his tears mixing in with Woohyun’s blood and sweat. “Don’t leave me here…what happened to you, Woohyun? I was an idiot, I shouldn’t have left you here…WOOHYUN. ING WAKE UP. STOP BLEEDING, PLEASE. I’M BEGGING YOU. STOP. You need to come back, you need to stay here with me...Hyunnie…please…I need you…”

            Fei, Min, and Jia had their heads turned from L’s limp body to Sunggyu. Their hearts were breaking, breaking to pieces as they watched the scene unfold before them.

            “Hyung…” Sungjong stood up from his position next to Woohyun to walk over to Sunggyu. “Woohyun’s going to be fine. We just need to bring him to the hospital…”

            Sungjong managed to pry Sunggyu from the nearly dead body of Woohyun and pulled him to the corner. Blood was clouding all of Sunggyu’s clothing…Woohyun’s blood.

            Dongwoo managed to pick up Woohyun and carried him, bridal style, up. Seeing the blood sickened him to death and feeling it pour onto his hands was even worse. But he didn’t have a choice here. Taking his left hand, he tried to press Woohyun’s bleeding wound on his head to make it stop bleeding.

            Hoya was already over to L, trying to push the crying sisters away. L’s mouth was framed with dripping blood, making him look like a vampire, and his hand was still tightened on the hole where his body was bleeding profusely.

            Eyeing the stiff hand, Hoya sensed that L was still a bit conscious. He picked up the younger boy the same way Dongwoo had to Woohyun, and felt L shifting a bit.

            “It’s okay,” Hoya whispered to him through his pouring tears, which he hadn’t noticed until now. “You’ll be okay. We’ll take you to the hospital, don’t worry. You’ll be fine.”

            “S – Sungyeol,” L muttered, catching everybody’s attention. They all looked at each other, the same look in their eyes. Where was Sungyeol?

            “We’ll worry about him later,” Sunggyu answered before his voice was caught in his throat. “Now…”

            He eyes shifted to his boyfriend, who was still in the worst condition possible. Sunggyu walked over to him and lifted up his dark bangs to reveal a piece of skin that wasn’t covered in blood.

            Giving it a long, lingering kiss, Sunggyu looked up at Dongwoo and Hoya and said, “Let’s go.”

 

“Quiet,” Hwayoung told the little girl. She took another step, pushing Suzy into the room and said, “Stay in here. Hide in the closet behind the clothes if anybody comes. I’ll be back when I can, okay?”

            With an obedient nod from Suzy, Hwayoung sighed and walked out, locking the door. She went down the stairs where there had been a knock and several sounds of the bell ringing.

            She remembered what Jia had told her, to stay and not let anybody in. Hwayoung calmed herself down and walked to the door, looking in through the peephole.

            When she looked through it, her heart stopped. It was the one man she had never expected to ever see in her life again.

            “OPEN THE DAMN ING DOOR!” He screamed, pounding on it. “OPEN IT. ING , OPEN THE ING DOOR OR I SWEAR, I’LL TEAR YOU OPEN!”

            Hwayoung stood frozen, slowly backing away. What…the …was going on…Why was he here?

            “GYURI, I ING SWEAR IF YOU LAY A HAND ON MY SON, I’LL ING KILL YOU, YOU COMPLETE Y !”

            Gyuri. Wasn’t that – oh crap.

            Hwayoung’s eyes widened as she realized what could’ve happened, or what actually happened. If Fei’s mother had managed to call the girls here…then she could’ve called the prison to get a hold of L’s dad.

            But prison. L’s dad should’ve been in prison.

            Her mind so fit on thinking, Hwayoung didn’t notice that the door was beginning to shake underneath the pressure of man.

            “Don’t –“

            The door finally cracked open, a big man storming in. He grabbed Hwayoung’s shirt and pulled her up close to his face.

            “Where. Is. L?” He demanded.

            Hwayoung shivered, demanding herself to get out. First of all, his breath stunk, and second, this man was dangerous. Nothing but dangerous. But…why was he caring so much about L? Fei had told her so much about how he hated the girls, how he hated L, how he hated his entire family…

            “I d – don’t know,” she managed to spit out before the man threw her to the ground and into the coffee table.

            “,” he screamed, punching the staircase handle. “WHERE THE IS MY SON?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?”

            Hwayoung slowly backed away. “I didn’t do anything to –“

            She was interrupted as L’s father threw a vase at her. Backing away from it by a centimeter, the water still managed to pour over to her. Hwayoung was soaking wet now, but she still managed to stand up. “Please, I’m not –“

            “SHUT THE UP, YOU !” The man walked forward to her and grabbed her again. “WHERE IS HE?! GYURI, WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO HIM?”

            “But I’m not –“

            “I SAID SHUT UP!” He screamed. His grip on her shirt let go as he threw her fist up her face.

            Hwayoung backed up, falling down. She had heard a loud crack from her jaw as blood began to slowly seep out.

            He bent down to hit her again when, from the stairs, came a yell. “UNNIE!”

            “NO, SUZY, GET AWAY, GO BACK UPSTAIRS!” Hwayoung screamed, despite being a complete mess itself. “GO!”

            L’s father, having turned around, abandoned the fallen girl to go to his youngest daughter. “You –“

            Hwayoung stood up, running over to him. “Stop it! Please, don’t hurt her! She didn’t do anything!”

            He stopped, staring at Hwayoung’s hand, which was tightly holding onto his arm. “Let me GO!”

            “NO!” She shouted, holding him back even more. “You lay a hand on her, I swear, I will ing kill you.”

            “No. You will not kill me. You already killed L, you’re not going to –“

            “You killed L?” Suzy’s innocent voice rang throughout the house. Hwayoung stood there, the hand on the man’s arm lifeless.

            Tears fell on the carpet staircase. “L Oppa’s…dead?”

            “Suzy, no -“

            “!” The man shouted, his voice echoing around the abandoned house. He twisted around, grabbing Hwayoung and throwing her hard into the coffee table once more. Right before her head hit the corner of the sturdy, wooden table, she fell onto the remaining, sharp pieces of glass. The broken vase.

            “Suzy…” Hwayoung breathed out, “L’s…not deadHe’s with…Sungjong…”

            Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she fell unconscious.

            The little girl stepped back, watching the blood on her Unnie’s head begin to drip out. “Hwayoung Unnie…Oppa…”

            Shaking, her eyes landed on her father, who was staring at the fallen teenager. “Appa…Unnie…is she going to die?”

            The man flashed back to his senses, grabbing the wall behind him. “That’s not Gyuri…Oh My ing God…that’s…not her…”

            “Appa…”

            He looked to his right, finding his daughter there. “Suzy!”

            “Appa…” Suzy’s breathing fastened as her eyes kept looking at the bleeding Hwayoung. “Unnie…” She clutched the stair handle, her body shivering. “Unnie…what’s wrong with Unnie?”

            “Suzy – “

            “UNNIE!”

            Before he could say another word, the ten-year old girl collapsed into his arms.

 

Fei stared around the bloody room, her mom still laying next to the couch. She was left alone, the rest of the group having went with her brother and Woohyun.

            “Fei…”

            The girl’s cold eyes shifted to Gyuri, who had slightly awaken from her slumber. She walked over to her mom, leaning down to stare her in the face.

            “What do you want?” she asked, her voice hardened. Just a little trick she had learned from her brother.

            “Fei…” her eyes opened a bit to look at her daughter.

            Fei lifted her hand and pulled the knife out of her mother’s back in one pull. The older woman let out a little scream, but Fei wasn’t phased a bit.

            “Help…me,” she breathed out heavily.

            “Help you?” Fei snorted, examining the knife. Her hand was bloody from the handle, and she knew whose blood it was. Her brother’s. “Are you kidding me right now?”

            “Don’t do this to me, Fei,” Gyuri said, coughing out a little more blood on Fei’s pants. “You…know that…you…love me…”

            “Why the would I love somebody like you?!” Fei demanded. “This knife. Not only does it hold my brother’s blood, but it holds his brother’s. You are a complete psychopath if you think that anybody could love you.”

            “I’m…your mother…”

            Fei let out a little evil laugh. She took the knife and, with one push, stuck it into her mother’s heart. “You are not my mother.”

            Ignoring the pleading cries, Fei stood up and wiped the blood off her hands onto her jacket. Without another look back, she walked out of the house and to her dying brother. 

Alright, I apologize if this chapter didn't do much explaining to you guys...T.T apologies all around. D: And another apology for now making Yadong the only happy couple T.T And another apology if my angst isn't too good. Cuz ya know. I'm not the perfect angst or fluff writer ;_;

I would like to mention this: meh. I'm still deciding on whether or not somebody should be killed off. (*evil smirk thingy that Myungsoo does*)

COMMENT REPLIES. IF THAT SOMEHOW BRIGHTENS EVERYTHING UP.

@LollipopGirl01: OH I'M SO SORRY♥ *hands you a napkin*

@pripri: YES, HOW DARE SHE.

@_IShipEverCouple: YES. THAT...WHATEVER YOU WERE GOING TO PUT THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CENSORED. And I updated ^^

@B1A4Katie1: OMG I'm so sorry! D: wanna tissue? :P YES. I HOPE SHE DIES TOO. ahaha somebody critisized me? It's alright ^^ I accept critisism very well :P but THANK YOU SO MUCH for that! ♥

@kpopluv7: AHHHH I love your comment~~ ♥ it's nice to see that somebody likes my gut wrentching scene T.T (it isn't that gut wrentching. And I don't even think I spelled that correctly LOL.)  HAHAHA YES, SUNGJONGIE THE ER AND SUNGGYU, THE PERSON EVERYBODY GOES TO. And thank you so much!! :)

@dojorockergirl: HAHAHAHAHAHA. HAVE FUN DOING THAT :DD and no, I love reading your rambling ;PP and I probably did no satisfaction to you ._. you still don't know if soo's okay or not XDD but it's updated ^^

@rahhouma: HAH. STILL DON'T KNOW IF THEY'RE ALIVE OR GONNA DIE :) omg I'm so sorry that didn't work DX ._. :PPPPPP

@inspirit-kay: Sungyeollie didn't call anybody, but everybody came? :) hehe~~ 

@luvkpop: aren't you? AND YES, she is a mean mum.

@NinjaDae: I'm sorry D: tissue? and yes, let's hope she dies. But probably not in jail :P 

@i_L/BalancedCuppycake: I'm gonna have to get used to this new one...LOL wait what? You use it for roleplay? alright then ;DD alright, alright, I'm sorry I had to get them involved. I would offer you a tissue or something, but...like...I don't think that'll solve the whole 'pacific ocean' thing. OMFG I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS. YES, YES, I HOPE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO HER. And popcorn? ._. alrighty then. AND YESS!! IT'S, LIKE, THE SINGLE BEST DRAMA EVARRRRRRRRRRRR. And alright. I'll fear you. Gosh. No need to tie me to a wild cow and get me abducted by pink-skinned aliens that will eat my brain. Geez. And tripping over that cow was your punishment for threatening me >.> pfft. 

@chariiit: heh. Are they? :DDDDDD *leaves you suspcious*

@ZO9ZO9: WILL THEY DIE? *o* LET'S SEE!!! :PP hahaha i'm sorry if you couldn't find out from this chapter :PP

@eunhyuklover99: I see that you're a veteran of kdramas. Main characters never die. Ever. [HAVE YOU SEEN QUEEN IN-HYUN'S MAN? THE DUDE DIES, LIKE, FORTY MILLION TIMES]. 

@deliciousyou: hehehehe you must be very proud of Fei now :DD

OH! I FORGOT TO MENTION IN THE LAST CHAPTER THAT I HAD 17 COMMENTS. HEHE RECORD. AND YOU GUYSSS I GOT TO 92 SUBSCRIBERS! happinesssss timeeee. Oh, right, and this chapter has...FIFTEEN! YAY! :) well...kk...bye♥