Chapter 42

Your Choice

 

Noo, if you were wondering, I didn't find my glasses >.< I ended up plugging my sister's laptop into the cable-Internet wire thingy, so yes. hehe. :P and I apologize for the short chapter...this is kinda Sungyeol-centered. so less OTP's D: SORRRYYY!

Sunggyu was sitting by L, tear streaks perfectly visible. Woohyun had already gone back to his room to rest, so the first thought that appeared in Sunggyu’s head was to visit L.

            “L…you have to wake up…you need to…”

 

“Who the do you think you are?” Kim Jungwoo growled. “You have no ing right to be here and accuse me of being a messed up person –“

            “I know what you did,” Sungyeol told him calmly. “To Kim Myungsoo. To Kim Jin Ri. To Ryu Hwayoung.”

            The blood from Jungwoo’s face all fell. “W – what’re you talking about? Who the are you?”

            “…You destroyed not only an innocent girl’s life, but her boyfriend’s,” Sungyeol said. “They were happy, all until you came along. Everybody was happy.”

            “What the do you know?!” Jungwoo demanded. “I –“

            “Gyuri is dead,” Sungyeol scowled. “She’s ing dead. And do you want to know why? Because Fei killed her. Is that what you ing wanted? For you daughter to take away the life of her own birth mother using her own hands?”

            Jungwoo was frozen once again. “Are you saying that –“

            “Yes!” Sungyeol said, interrupting him for the third time. “You ruined one woman’s life already, and now you just took away another’s indirectly. Kim Jin Ri was happily married. She was happy, she had a child, a loving husband –“

            “BUT SHE WAS HAPPY WITH ME FIRST!” Jungwoo burst. Sungyeol backed away a bit as he saw the veins popping from the man’s neck. “She was in love with me. She loved me.”

            “She loved you,” Sungyeol said quietly. “Loved. –Ed. That means she doesn’t love you anymore.”

            “That –“

            “You had no right to touch her. She was never your property, she isn’t now. You were married. With three daughters. You had a family.”

            “ it with family!” Jungwoo shouted. “She was there, right there. So beautiful, so precious. I was in control of her, even for just a minute!”

            “Control? Is that what you wanted? I seriously will never understand the minds of ed up idiots like yours. You can never, ever ing have ‘control’ over a woman. You violated her, you destroyed her mind and soul for years. Is that worth the one minute of ‘control’?!”

            Jungwoo stayed silent, just watching the boy talk in front of him. He didn’t know what he was doing anymore. Everything was so messed up in his mind, everything was so blurred. He just wanted to leave this place, this horrid place called ‘Earth’.

            “D – did Fei really kill Gyuri?” Jungwoo asked quietly, a minute after Sungyeol had finished speaking. “Is she really dead?”

            “Stabbed her in the heart. Do you think she would be alive?”

            Against his wishes, Jungwoo looked up into Sungyeol’s eyes. They were hard, cold, unwelcoming. They were so familiar…they reminded him of Myungsoo’s eyes.

            “How about Myungsoo?” Jungwoo asked, even more quiet. “Is he still alive?”

            “He’s dead,” Sungyeol replied coldly, standing up. “He died the minute you kidnapped him from the hospital.”

 

It had been four hours now. Fei was still in her seat, already lost gallons of water in tears. Her phone was wet from her eyes alone. Sungyeol hadn’t texted anything. And she hadn’t told anybody anything.

            Shaking, Fei stood up. She took the hand of the armchair to help her, and she stared into the window behind her. Sunggyu was standing over L, crying. And she knew why.

            Why did Sungyeol have to leave now? Fei didn’t understand. She knew that he loved her brother, and she was so happy that finally, L could have somebody to break the ice in his heart. But now…it might just have been Sungyeol’s heart immersed in cold water.

            When she walked into the hospital room, Sunggyu immediately stood up and wiped his tears away, sniffling.

            Without saying a word, Fei handed her cell phone to him. He looked at it, his eyes widening as he read the words.

            “H – he left now?”

            Fei just nodded, staring at her brother, who had been unconscious for weeks.

            Sunggyu followed her eyes and looked at L, deciding to sit back down again. “He needs to wake up. He just has to.”

            Fei just nodded again. “Oppa…Sungyeol needs you. He needs you now.”

 

Outside of the police department, Sungyeol found a bench and crashed. Tears streamed down his face, more than ever from these past few weeks. He didn’t even ing know why.

            Taking his phone out of his pocket, he didn’t see any new messages, or missed calls, or anything. But then, he saw something in the corner.

            The date.

            26 August 2012.

            Tomorrow.

            Sungyeol’s hand went cold, and the phone fell to the ground. He fell off the bench, grabbing his legs and starting to cry again.

            All he wanted, out of everything in this world, was for Myungsoo to wake up. That would be the most amazing birthday present of all.  

 

YES, BECAUSE AUGUST 27 IS THE AMAZING CHODING YEOLLIE'S BIRTHDAY (I know, if you live in the same timezone as I do, that it's actually August 25th right now. But let's say it's in Korea, kay?) I ASDFGHJKL LOVE YOU, SUNGYEOL. Heh. Will L wake up in time for Sungyeol's birthday? And about Sungyeol's 'talk' with L's dad about the thingy...I've always wanted to say that ever since I watched a cop scene in a soap opera when they confronted the XD LOLOL OKAY MY WEIRDNESS IS OVERFLOWING.

COMMENT REPLIES, BECAUSE I SKIPPED THEM YESTERDAY~~

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: WOOHYUN DOES! AND MYUNGYEOL IS ASDFGHJKL AMAZINGGGGGGG. omg I can just imagine them really? My entire family calls me by my viet name ^^ OMG I LOVE PBN. my favorites are...Huong Giang, Tran Thai Hoa, Duong Trieu Vu (he's not there anymore, though :[) and I updated ^^ hehe BROTHERLY LOVEEEE. LOLOLOL HOYA HAS TO PUT UP WITH DONGWOO'S ADORABLE WEIRDNESS. meh. I have actually  not revealed anything about Myungsoo's dad at this moment yet. XD  I will~~ and I updated ^^

@LollipopGirl01: I WOULD, LIKE, DIE IF IT EVER MET FIVE-YEAR-OLD WOOHYUN HE WOULD BE THE CUTEST THING ON FREAKING EARTH. ISN'T IT CUTE?! Hwayoung does need to wake up. D: EVERYTHING THAT YADONG DOES MAKES YOU LOVE THEM EVEN MORE~~ and you have found out what Sungyeol does in the prison ^^ XD (that sounds so wrong...) 

@Jokomato: large comment reply coming up. OMFG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! LOL I UPDATE SO MUCH XD lololol Nhi's pretty cool :P not when she's mad, though. Or in the morning. She's a grumpy person in the morning. LOL SHE HATES MYUNGJONG. XDD really, you like my name? XD you won't like it so much after you realize what it stands for :P It's a nickname, my real name's Khanh. But nobody in America can ever pronounce that correctly >.> LOLOLOL WILL HE WAKE UP? LET'S SEE. but I miss writing cute Myungyeol moments ;_; oh really? You like my description? AWW THANKS. kyaa will eventually do fluffly Woogyu scenes XD hmm. Will she die? XD and yess, YaDong are the cutesy couple that has no issues cuz I don't wanna break them up OMG I TOTALLY LOVE SUNGYEOL. HE'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. XD he's my bias too, along with Myungsoo and Sungjong :P I kinda...um...made him a little depressing in this chapter though...so...heh.

@dojorockergirl: ...I'm on a verge of writing more depressing stuff XDD And you probably already read what Sungyeol did~~ I updated ^^ AND YOU WELCOMEEEE. omg I love the watermelon scene<3 OMG I'M SORRY XDD HWAYOUNG DOES NEED TO WAKE UP XDD Yeol's just a genius, that's why! XD and I updated ^^ yeahh...my eyes...are okay-ish? :/ I STILL EFFING NEED MY GLASSES. 

@Ryukii: your username sounds so familiar O.O was it some guy's name in an anime?? LOL SORRY I'M ACTING WEIRD. BUT REALLY. XD but HIII. THANKS FOR COMMENTING NOW, ANYWAY lolol you're from here, too? HIII. Hyunnie does remember kid Hyunnie is effing sweet, if that's what you meant ;PPPPP

@inspirit-kay: YESSSS EFFING IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY ON THE 27THHHH!!! I'M SO HAPPY SOMEBODY REMEMBERED!!!!! My 24-hour-before alarm started ringing XD and I was like OMFG IT'S SUNGYEOLLIE'S BIRTHDAYYYYY!!! yesss, WOOGYU IS KIDS ARE EFFING ADORABLE♥ hehe, who knew, 12 years later, they'd be in lurrrvvve? ♥ ;3 LOLOL IKR? SO MANY COMMENTS♥ LOLOLOL YES, DONGWOO IS THE STRANGE ONE. HOYA WILL STEAL PUT UP WITH HIM NO MATTER WHAT XDD ♥ hmm...should I? XDD Suzy will stick with her amazing Umma and Appa for now♥ :)

@pripri: You got outvoted D': but Myungsoo needs to wake up for Yeollie's birthday~~ yepp! AND NOW YOU HAVE FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED! XDD

@asdfghjklomg: Food is amazing. Period. That's all there is to it. XD WOOGYU AS KIDS~~ oh, here's a list http://www.asianfanfics.com/browse/tag/myungyeol/S they're the most subscribed Myungyeol fics ^^ whatt? You're effing awesome, you know ♥ ^^

@NinjaDae: ISN'T HE? ♥ and yeah, sometimes my chapters get rated as M but it's possible to go back and un-rate them :P ^^ Yeollie will be careful~~ hehe :3 AND YES, DONGWOO IS THE ADORABLE IDIOT. XDD

@kodiak: RIGHT?! XDD that's probably why he's so greasy...he gets high...off of glue. I'M KIDDINGGGG! lolol will Myungsoo wake up? XD yeah, Sungyeol's probably gonna just break the machine by now ;pp LOLOLOL SHOULD I HAVE? XDDDD

@chariit: laking Myungyeol 3

@Mypillow4you: IT'S OKAYY, YOU'RE HERE NOWWW! XD omg I'm confusing you. asdfghjkl alright...they're probably grammar malfunctions. Unless you want Yeollie to have a horrid past XDD kk, so basically when he said that, he meant that he couldn't believe that not only does Myungsoo have to go through his horrid birth, but he ALSO has to live with Gyuri in his life. You get it? I don't know...I'm just confusing you D': asdfghjkl LOLOL I'M SOOO EFFING SORRY ♥ aww, thank you! You're really something with your detective clues! They would be soo effing good ._. hehe I updated ^^ LOL I have an ish good relationship with my sister, if you haven't realized from the past chapters XDD we're close...she's the only one that knows my crushes XDD (minus the ones that live across the world from me in Korea >.>) WATERMELOON. YOU WILL NO LONGER THING OF IT THE SAME WAY. XDD Sungyeol isn't dead yet XDD 

@HardcoreInspirit: THE LORD HAS BEEN THANKED.

@BalancedCuppyCake: Don't they? XD LOLOL SHOULD I MAKE ANOTHER WOOGYU FLASHBACK CHAPTER? XD I'M SORRRYYY FOR THE LACK OF YADONG. Did the crazy Dongwoo-watermelon make up for it? ^^ it's okaayy. :confession bear: I have never watched the Hunger Games. LOLOL I READ THE BOOKS, I JUST NEVER HAD TIME FOR THE MOVIE. okkaay...um  yeah NHI FIXED IT. Well, no, my computer was the problem >.> effing computer. XD lol who's Jason?

@anchigyu: aren't you?♥ LOLOL NAMU'S A SWEET IDIOT XD GYU IS THE KID-GRANDPA AND HE'S FREAKING CUTE AT IT XDD thank youu! :)

@hmmmchocolatelover: LOL SLEEEPPP! XDD kyaa I try my best to make my English comprehendable XD (that's probably not even a word. But whateverr.) YOUR COMMENT, LIKE, MADE MY DAY♥ omg thank you!! I tried to make them seem good! AND YES. MYUNGYEOL FLUFF IS NEEDED. LOL my cliffhangers aren't on purpose. They just happen. XD really? I try to make it flowy ^^ (probably  not a word either)...because it wouldn't make sense if you just have a teacher that beat you up. Well. That does, but you know what I mean. ASDFGHJKL alright, I should probably mention it, but Gyuri's dead :P it's okay, your comment's fine XD AW THANK YOU! And I updated ^^ LOL I'M SORRY. The vote ended up to be to write more Hwajong and Myungyeol...even if they're in that stae...XD Tissue? ;) byebye~~

@eunhyuklover99: WOOGYU FLASHBACKS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE CUTE AND UNBEARABLY FLUFFY XDD Nhi's adorable except for when she gets mad or grumpy :/ then. nobody likes her. XD awww, you're so cute! CAM ON, EM! XDD you do? LOL even if I can write & read & speak fluently, I end up failing ALL of the classes. IDK how. -.- LOLOL YES, I DID TROLL YOU XDD. LOLOL DO YOU THINK OUR CHODING IS CAPABLE OF COMMITTING MURDER? (meh, if somebody touches his Myungie, but whateves XDD) pfft I still haven't found my glasses >.> but I'm going to have to end up getting thicker ones anyway, so whatever. >:[ AWW, (again) CAM ON EM~~ con di ma de thuong qua vay?

@WingzOfHell: (did I ever mention, your username's cool but it scares me at the same time.) OH YOU'RE MY ANH. You're a few month older than me, so :3 and yesss, greasy kid Hyunnie's the best. XD

@sherasazaly: YEAHH! I know...I miss writing about Myungyeol 3 I'll try, I EFFING PROMISE. ♥ LOLOL DONGWOO'S WATERMELON♥ L needs to wake up though :( and Yeollie has to talk to people~~ XDD

@B1A4Katie1: Really? HIII NHI/KATIE! XDD yesss, you can imagine it! ;DD YEAHHH SUNGYEOL'S EFFING AWESOME AS THE COOL HIM♥

@ChocoAikocream: LOL it's okay! *makes heart* WOOHYUN DOES REMEMBER! AND YESSS, WOOGYU AS KIDS ARE THE CUTEST THING EVERRRR. YaDong's freaking awesome~~ oooh. Now you know what Sungyeol did XDD omfg I still haven't found my glasses =.= fml

@Quoxotic: WOOHYUNNIE IS, LIKE, THE DEFINITION OF GREASY FLUFFINESS♥

@AnoBasho: XD THEY ARE, AREN'T THEY? XD AND HE DIDD. Yeah :P Hwayoung and L do need to wake up D':

@Aleera: SUNGGYU WILL ALWAYS BE GRANDPA GYU, AS A 20-SOMETHING YEAR OLD OR A 5 YEAR OLD. XDD 

@Kakurine039: Well, sometimes my chapters get rated as M but it's possible to edit the chapter and uncheck the box ^^

@kpopluv7: HAAHAHA I WAS MISSING THE FLUFFINESS. Gyu's very straightforward♥ of course he wouldn't want his Hyunnie to die♥ I'm really Myungyeol biased (XD mainly because2/3 of my baises are in there) but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL OTP'S TO EFFING DEATH. ♥ YEAYY HE REMEMBERS! And let's hope♥ thanks again!! :)

@lolaurakelly: I updated ^^

@lovekdramakpopmanga: OMG THANK YOU!! HAHAHAHA. IK, IS IT SAD? I updated ^^ :)

@pripri: yepp!! YOU HAVE NOW FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED. XD

@ZO9ZO9: NOW YOU KNOW!! :) MYUNGYEOL'S MY TOP OTP TOOOO~~ lololol really? BUT I LOST MY GLASSES. LIKE...I STILL CAN'T FIND THEM D':

@_IShipEveryCouple_: LOLOL YOU HAVE ORDERED THEM NICELY XDD

ASDFGHJKL YOU GUYS. THAT WAS...31. WTF. 31?! OMFG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH D': kyaa! Thank you! LOL short update + long comment rplies = I don't even know XD

I'M ALSO VERY HAPPY TO SEE THE SAME REACTIONS FOR WOOGYU AND YADONG XDD most fo them were like

Woogyu: IT'S...SO FLUFFY! (get my 'Despicable Me' reference? LOLOL I'M A WERIDO.)

YaDong: LOLOLOL DONGWOO YOU IDIOT XDD. [I really hope from now on you guys will eat watermelons and think of me and my story. Ironically, I'm eating watermelon right now XD with buon rieu. It's a viet food :3] 

BYEBYE. I PROMISE TO UPDATE SOON~ BYEBYE! REMEMBER YEOL'S BDAY GUYS!