Chapter 17

Your Choice

 

I think that it'd be fit for everybody if I just date my laptop...

ANOTHER UPDATE :D hehe♥ I'm sorry, it's so hard not to with my low-down life and all that...but here's some [depressing] Woogyu, Hwajong, Yadong, and Myungyeol~~ and I'm sorry for the one week timeskip T.T [don't worry, nothing important happened in that period of time] AND HEY did nobody notice? In the fifteenth chapter? WHEN MYUNGSOO WAS ASLEEP. NOBODY REALIZED WHAT SUNGYEOL CALLED HIM? T.T jaykay, that wasn't relevant at all. I just wanted to see if anybody noticed it. :D

It’d been a week. Exactly one week since the fight between Sunggyu and Woohyun. Neither of them had laid on eye on each other, and they stayed distances apart and never crossed paths.

            Dongwoo was beginning to get irritated at how Sunggyu always looked so depressed during class. Depressed Sunggyu = no fun at all, meaning that Dongwoo actually had to pay attention to what Mr. Park was saying. What was this, another hell? No, thank you. He had just merely escaped the hell of being rejected. He wasn’t going to enter the pit of actually learning.

            He knew what this was all about, though – Woohyun. Dongwoo hadn’t spoken a word to him since that day a few weeks ago before school started. He knew, for the second time, that he had to talk to him.

            “Yes?” Woohyun asked expectedly as Dongwoo walked up to him.

            Dongwoo sighed, then asked, “What happened now? Sunggyu’s all weird and depressed. I thought that you guys were doing good – well, Sunggyu said you guys were.”

            “When’d he say that?”

            “Oh my gosh…does that even matter?” Dongwoo shook his head. “Are you guys even together anymore?”

            From the corner of his eye, Woohyun spied Sunggyu walking out of the classroom. He let out a quiet, “I don’t know” and left, turning around and walking away as quick as he could.

            Truthfully, Woohyun missed Sunggyu. He missed him to death – so much that it hurt. It’d been three years and they were able to get over that obstacle…but now? Was this the tiny thing that would cause their breakup? He didn’t want it to. He wanted his Gyu back. His heart…it hurt so much watching Sunggyu and not being able to go over and talk to him. There was only one way to make this right. Woohyun had to go home and talk to L first, though.

 

“Yah! People are looking! Stop staring!”

            “I’m sorry,” Hwayoung timidly said. She sneaked one last look at the sleeping Sungjong, then turned back. “He just looks so…so peaceful and beautiful like that. And he’s sleeping…he must be tired. He’s trying so hard to get through school.”

            Shaking her head, Fei sighed. She had abandoned her seat next to Sungjong to sit next to her best friend. “It’s been three freaking years. Can’t you just confess to him already?”

            “I already told you what Sungjong said, Unnie. Dongwoo waited five years…I can wait another two.”

            Groaning, Fei put her head in her hands. “You are so stupid, Hwayoung. I asked Sungjong the other day…he told me that it was him that finally got Hoya and Dongwoo together because it hurt him so much to watch his two ‘stupid’ hyungs waiting that long.”

            “And?”

            Another groan. “Don’t you think Sungjong would be mad knowing that you liked him for three years, but didn’t say a thing?”

            Shrugging, Hwayoung put her head down. “I don’t know, Unnie. I’m scared he’ll reject me…I don’t know what to do!”

            Fei turned in her seat, looking at Sungjong. She wanted to go over and smack the sense out of him, but she couldn’t. Hwayoung would kill her before she could even lay a hand on him.

            Aish, she though. So this is how Sungjong felt watching Dongwoo and Hoya…geez I feel for him…

            “And besides, Unnie…” Hwayoung lifted her head up. “I don’t even think he’s straight.”

            “What?!”

            “Don’t tell me you don’t think so either, Unnie.” Hwayoung pouted, taking another look at her love. “Besides, Hoya and Dongwoo aren’t. Neither is Sunggyu Oppa…I don’t know about Sungyeol Oppa, but I doubt he is either. And really, look at him! He looks like a girl!”

            “Yah!” Fei hit Hwayoung across the head. “Don’t say that about your crush! Do you want him to look like a girl?”

            “Unnieeeee.” Hwayoung massaged the place that Fei had hit her. “That’s a reason why I like him. He’s prettier than me, but…he just has this look on his face where you want to hold him forever.”

            “Hold onto him forever?” Fei snickered. “All he has is skin and bones.”

            “Unnie!”

            Fei had to smile at Hwayoung’s sad face, ruffling her hair. “I swear if that boy hurts you, I’ll strangle him.”

            “UNNIE!”

 

“Why can’t they be as happy as us?”

            “Huh?” Hoya stopped, staring at his boyfriend. His sudden half caused Dongwoo to stop, too, since the two were holding hands.

            “Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung,” Dongwoo said, sighing. “They’re going through another ‘phase’ and won’t tell me what happened…I swear, this is like a repeat of what happened last time. And I still don’t know what happened then, either!”

            It hurt Hoya a lot to see Dongwoo like this. Even before they had gotten together, Hoya wasn’t exactly overjoyed to see Dongwoo acting the way he was.

            Reaching up, Hoya touched Dongwoo’s cheek. From the touch, Dongwoo snapped out of his confused trance and looked down at his boyfriend.

            “I’m really happy I have you, you know that?” Dongwoo turned to his body to face Hoya, grabbing Hoya’s hand with his free one. They were now staring straight into each other’s eyes, everything completely still.

            Slowly, Dongwoo let go of his grasp on both of Hoya’s hand, lifting them up. He carefully cupped Hoya’s face and pulled the younger boy into a sweet, flawless kiss.

 

“One more time!”

            “I’m not playing this stupid game with you again, Sungyeol. You know you’re gonna lose. You always lose.”

            “Please?!”

            “No. When you lose, you’re just going to call me a huge meanie and whack my shoulder as hard as you can until I remind you for the millionth time that I have a bad bruise there. When you don’t believe me, I’m going to show it to you. Then you’re going to stay quiet for another three minutes.”

            Sungyeol stopped, pouting. That was exactly what had happened for the last thirty minutes. They had been engrossed in an intense rock-paper-scissors game that Sungyeol had just happen to lose every single round of.

            He stopped thinking for a second, looking at L again. “Hey…how did you get that bruise anyway? He looks pretty nasty.”

            L looked away, wondering how he actually did get it. “I accidentally walked into a wooden block.”

            Well, he wasn’t lying. Okay, or maybe the wooden block walked into him. But with that , there really wasn’t a difference.

            “You really should be careful…getting sick easily, walking into blocks. Gosh. You remind me of me!”

            L blinked, unsure of whether he should be happy that Sungyeol was worried about him or insulted that he was acting like…Sungyeol.

            “OH. OH. OH. I NEEDA GO BACK TO THE DORM! HOYA SAID THAT HE BOUGHT SOME COFFEE!”

            Deciding to forget about the competition going on in his head, L cracked a smile. This was the same, old, hyper-choding Sungyeol that he knew.

            “You wanna come?” Sungyeol asked, staring at him with puppy dog eyes. “Hoya’s out with Dongwoo…and you don’t wanna leave me all alone, do you?”

            L was tempted to say no. Very tempted. After what happened last week...he had left Sungyeol sleeping calmly on his bed for the second time. Sungyeol didn’t say anything, but L knew that he was always sad when he woke up and nobody was there with him.

            Both times he had left, he had good reasons. The first time…he didn’t want to relive what happened…and Sungyeol’s story kept biting back on him about that. He just had to leave there.

            The second time, he was just conflicted. He never wanted to hear the name Myungsoo again, yet Sungyeol was here, saying it in a way nobody else had. He didn’t know what it was, but he wanted Sungyeol to say it again. There was no that he could ask of that from Sungyeol, though, – no way. That was basically asking Sungyeol to bury him in a never-ending crater of questions…but he also knew Sungyeol was different. He wouldn’t do that, would he?

            “So? L, yes or no?” Sungyeol asked, raising his eyebrows hopefully.

            “Yeah, sure,” L answered, against his mind protests. Silently, he cursed himself – but there was just no way that you could so ‘no’ to Sungyeol.

            “YAY! COFFFEEEEEEEEEEEE I’M COMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!” Sungyeol grabbed L’s hand, pulling him out of his seat and running out the door.

            Aishhh, what’s wrong with me? L thought as he felt his palm get sweaty.  

Okay, who else loves Fei's character in this story? I absolutely adore her, so I had to keep her in. She's like a female Sungjong, for Pete's sake! And y Yadong kiss...I'm not a good elaborater, so don't expect much from me from now on. :D I'm sorry for the breakup between Woogyu...I'M SORRY T.T BUT THEY'RE PRACTICALLY THE MAIN CHARACTERS. WHEN YOU'RE THE MAIN CHARACTERS, YOU GOTTA BREAK UP AT LEAST THREE TIMES. [heh kdrama veteran here]. Yeah, IK, practically all of them fall asleep during class...but they have good reasons...[Sunggyu = pulled an all-nighter, Sungyeol = no coffee, Myungsoo = sick, and Sungjong = pulled an all-nighter] :P AND I GOTTA SAY THIS: I REACHED 50 SUBSCRIBERS! YAY! I'm happy, really.

Comment repliesssss....(again, I shouldn't do this now...but it's hard to resist when you have new comments D:)

@B1A4Katie1: LOLOL DON'T CRY. I'M SORRY T.T but they're human punching bags. Thas right. I said it...I'M SO SORRY D': and...uh...I didn't explain why Woohyun was sad...LOL I'M SORRY...I JUST MADE EVERYTHING WORSE FOR WOOGYU...BUT YOU GOTTA READ THE UP TOP A/N FOR MY REASON ^^

@pripri: THEY'RE AMAZING, AREN'T THEY? uhhh. Can Myungsoo' nickname be Myungsoo? Hehe. But really ._. MYUNGIEEEE AND SOOSOO♥ lol i'm sorry that's just me spazzing out.

@federweiss: LOLOLOLOL I'M SO SORRY. T.T and to make it worse, I skipped it over a week. Hehe :P and...uh...this chapter didn't really reveal anything...it's just opening to the revealment [I don't even think that's a word...lolol] AWWW THANK YOU!♥ AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! dude you guys I think I'm turning into Woohyun ._.

@dojorockergirl: ...kaythen...guess I'm not going on a hiatus...or I'm gonna die O.O LOLOL THANKYOU!♥ I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS! (really you guys I think Woohyun's having a big affect on me ._.) AND HERE'S THE NEXT UPDATE!

@inspirit-kay: NEXT UPDATE IS HERE! LOLOL REALLY? WHAT'D HE TWEET? *opens tab to check twitter* OOOOOH I SEE IT. too bad I can't read Korean T.T and google translate...don't even start with me...OMG I REMEMBER WHEN NU'EST's Action MV came out I was spazzing SOO much that I didn't realize my dad or mom called...they both thought I was dead...and left about a bajillion voicemail messages...O.O parents these days...

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: MORE MYUNGYEOL BONDING!!!! :D and it's updated! :) I'm glad you like frequent updates because...like...I update frequently LOLOL

@luvkpop: I adore all of the INFINITE members, even if they're not my bias :DDDDD [and all 57 of my kpop guys. thas right. I have 57 kpop guys.] AHAHAH IKR...but he's so cute :3 

@kpopluv7: OMO you don't know how happy I was when I got my cheerful INFINITE back :) they were all so...so...*bleh* [in the bestest bleh way you can imagine!] LOLOLOLOL IKR. I MEAN...THEY'RE CORRUPTING ME BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAY...I sound so lame...hehehehe ;3 I LOVE MYUNGYEOL TOOO. and um. you might already be dead when you read this...because there's no Woogyu...so you're probably dead...and I'm so sorry...but...are you still even alive right now? LOLOLOL I was just about to update it when I read your comment :DD SO HERE. IT'S UPDATED. I UPDATE VERY FREQUENTLY. VERY.

SO THERE YOU GO. THE SEVENTEENTH CHAPTER. :D I hope you all like it~~ ♥ comment! YAY EIGHT COMMENTS IS GOOD CONSIDERING I UPDATED THIS A FEW HOURS APART BUT...comment :) love you...and to  motivate you guys to comment, I HAVE NO FRIENDS THAT LIKE AFF OR KPOP SO YOU GUYS ARE MY ONLY PEOPLE OUT THERE. [mainly because I'm the only Asain person of my friends -.-] so heh♥