Chapter 12

Your Choice

 

This is a short chapter...but I had to. I just had to write the ending to Woogyu, there's no way I couldn't. T.T I hope you guys aren't too disappointed with it...I really tried my best to make it good. Seriously did. And I had to include some Myungyeol (ish)...sorry, no Yadong though...their storyline starts the next day (if you remember, Sungjong has to go develop some photos >:]).

“SUNGYEOL. OPEN THE ING DOOR. SUNGYEOLLLLL. YOU KNOW I FORGET MY KEY. OPEN. THE. ING. DOOR. I’VE BEEN OUT HERE FOR, LIKE, FIFTY HOURS!”

            “What?” Sungyeol opened his eyes sleepily, glancing around the room. Everything looked the same. OH. HOYA.

            Running to the door, Sungyeol opened it and let a very, very mad Hoya in.

            “Yah! What took you so long?” Hoya demanded, tossing his shoulder bag on his bed.

            “Sorry,” Sungyeol mumbled, scratching his head. “I kinda…fell asleep…” He trailed off, trying to remember what happened. The last thing he could recall was talking to L…right. He fell asleep on L. Sungyeol didn’t even know how or why – one minute he was fully awake, having chugged down a stolen cup of coffee, and the next…L’s shoulder was just too comfortable for him to resist. But now L wasn't here anymore - he left. 

            Sorry, L, Sungyeol said mentally.

           

Sunggyu quietly followed Woohyun, a warm feeling coming up in his chest.

            What was this.

            Woohyun had Sunggyu’s hand strapped tight in his, leading the older male somewhere. All Sunggyu could do was curse at himself, wondering why he wasn’t screaming and beating Woohyun to his death.

            “We’re here.”

            “Here?”

            Sunggyu looked up, gulping. Here. The one place that he didn’t  want to see ever again.

            Woohyun stayed silent, tightening his grip on Sunggyu’s hand so that he wouldn’t run away. “You remember?” His voice came out soft and hoarse, not knowing what else to say.

            Swallowing the knot in his stomach, Sunggyu nodded. Seriously, why the wasn’t he beating this guy until mercy meant nothing? Why wasn’t he continuously spitting death threats at him?

            “I’m sorry,” Woohyun apologized. “But there’s a reason for what happened, Sunggyu. Well…alright. It wasn’t the most genius reason, but there was a cause.”

            “Cause?”

            “I don’t know what was wrong with me. I was messed up completely, you know that better than anybody else. I was a ing fourteen year old kid. I didn’t know what I was doing.”

            “What you were doing?”

            He let out a long breath, clenching his free hand into a fist. “I was crazy, Sunggyu. I was confused to no extent. I was frustrated. I turned to something that I never should’ve…”

            Now, Sunggyu stayed completely silent.

            “Sunggyu, I was drunk. Completely, utterly, defensively drunk. My mind wasn’t straight. Nobody was at home with me. My idiotic fourteen year-old self found comfort in my father’s beer collection. That was probably the stupidest mistake I ever made.”

            “Is it?”

            “Alright. Second stupidest,” Woohyun admitted, holding in a smile. He was just happy he wasn’t dead yet.

            “Right there.” Woohyun let out his fist and pointed to a house two doors down and Sunggyu followed his finger. “In that house, at the time, a new family moved in…with a daughter named Sungah.”

            Sunggyu felt his teeth clench. Sungah. Was that the girl he saw that one day? The girl with caramel, shoulder-length hair? The girl with a nice body? That’s right. He said it. Nice body.

            “That’s where the stupidest mistake I’ve ever made comes in. But you seriously can’t blame me for it, Gyu!”

            For the first time since Woohyun had dragged him here, Sunggyu looked up at Woohyun. Did he just call him Gyu? Sunggyu hadn’t let anybody call him that since Woohyun left.

            “Can’t blame you?”

            Great, Woohyun thought. Back to phrase questions.

            “I was ing drunk. And her name was Sungah. And she has the same exact hair color as you. I remember how you used to come every  night – those visits were the only thing that kept me from killing myself. It’d been a while, and I figured I was pretty bad off if I had to resort to drinking, so I dragged you – or who I thought was you – into the house.

            “I don’t ing know why, but the girl just obliged. I don’t remember half of what happened. All I remembered was I thought it was you, Gyu. I thought it was you that night with me…until you came into the room. Listen to me, I didn’t know it was you! I thought it was my father or mother, who knew that I was conflicted with myself. I thought…look, just understand for me, I love you. I ing love you, Kim Sunggyu, and I always will. I made a horrid mistake, but you have to forgive me. SHE’S LIKE A FEMALE VERSION OF YOU, GYU. Please just…please.”

            But before Sunggyu could even utter a word, he felt a pair of lips touch his.

            Woohyun. you. Seriously.

            Sunggyu didn’t have a choice but to reply. Their mouths opened in synch as Sunggyu felt Woohyun’s smile and happiness in the way his tongue moved around.

            Look, Woohyun. I have you back.

            When they separated an eternity later, Sunggyu asked nearly inaudibly, “Can you tell me now? What happened?”

            As overjoyed as he was, Woohyun shook his head. “It’s a long story. But don’t worry, Sunggyu. It’s over. I’m never going to let life get the best of me ever again, if it means losing you.”

WHAT'D YOU GUYS THINK? Alright, so I at writing kiss scenes. Or romantic scenes altogether. I tried to make it make sense...BUT PROPS TO EVIE (me) FOR FINDING A GOOD FEMALE NAME. Sungah...DOESN'T IT SOUND LIKE SUNGGYU? heh. But really, I hope you guys like this wind-up for the intensified Woogyu drama. There's more to come. AND C'MON...I NEED A NAME FOR THE (don't tell me you've already forgotten about that...). FIRST PERSON WHO GIVES ME ONE, I'LL USE IT. 

Comment replies :) [for those of you that read+comment and don't subscribe...I love you sooo much...but subscribe. :)] I LOVE YOU GUYS, THOUGH, BECAUSE I'VE REACHED OVER 30 SUBSCRIBERS♥ YAY. *awkwardly makes a huge smile at the laptop screen*

@pripri: trust is good, right? :D 

@Airirang: YOU NOW KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. [unless you were reffering to, like, Dongwoo and Hoya. Then...you'll know what happens in the next chapter :D]

@b1a4target: aw thank you!♥ glad you like it...and it's updated! hehe

@inspirit-kay: np, I love replying to stuff :D MYUNGYEOL's my top OTP too :) LOL really? Well 2WOO's here~~ wait. Kill as in bad or good? YAY. I'll remember to pm you if I ever have more bishy people pop up in my life. :D [I based the coffee stealing thing on my real life...used to jack my sister's sodas ;D]

@TakuShin: HE HAS EXPLAINED and this is updated. It's like killing two birds with one stone :) [look at me, using big girl terms]

@HardcoreInspirit: Myungyeol in real life kills me♥ LOL you're actually right, because I got tired of the usual storyline where Myungsoo blocks everybody and is hidden in this totally untouchable cold shell *shivers*. Even though, I have to admit, those make the best storylines because it's cute at the end when he opens up. But I just don't have the nerve to write L so coldly T.T LOOK, THEY LISTENED TO EACH OTHER! :) and updated. :DD

WAHH I love reading your comments. Even though I'm only left with six...but really...comment anything. About the story, how your day went, anything you freaking want. I'll reply either way.