Chapter 14

Your Choice

 

Before you ask me why I updated this on the same day, I just have to say this: I HAD TO FINISH YADONG. I know I said this with Woogyu too, but it's true. Heck, who knows, I might just start updating two in one day. I just can't stand it, seeing the laptop there. T.T Besides, I had no homework soo. This is what came out of my day! Is it too short? IDK...but...*tear* no Myungyeol in this chapter. Sowy. I couldn't figure out how to include Sungyeol in it...T.T 

“Hyung, why’re you home so late?”

            Looking up, Woohyun saw L at the top of the stairs, walking down. “Sorry…I went out…for a DATE.”

            L stopped walking for a second, thinking. “HYUNG, REALLY? REALLY? REALLY? REALLY?”

            Smiling, Woohyun waved his little brother down. “I’ll tell you what happened. That was probably one of the most awkward dates I’ve ever been on, but I loved it either way.”

            Running all the way down, L jumped over the couch and plopped down on it. “With Sunggyu? How’d it go?”

            “Let’s say I’m really happy.” Woohyun threw his bag over his head and onto the staircase. “Okay, so…he wouldn’t say anything. For the first hour when we were in a café, I was just sitting there in an abyss of silence. HE WOULDN’T SAY ING ANYTHING. HE JUST STARED OUT THE WINDOW. It was so awkward…I don’t even know. That was, hands down, the worst part of it all. Then we went walking around some weird shopping place that I never knew was even there. He wouldn’t do anything so I just held his hand. Wait…this part was probably even worse than the first part of the date. Gosh, he wouldn’t say anything. But I was like whatever, at least I wasn’t dead yet. When we reached a river, I finally got overfed with the awkwardness and hugged him, said some greasy, corny love confession, and kissed him.”

            Laughing, L was truly happy. His hyung was finally happy again, even with a crappy date with Sunggyu. You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this moment, L thought, glancing at Woohyun’s blissful face.

            “I’m just happy I have him back.”

“Of course you are, hyung. Of course you are.” Finally, after three years, L wouldn’t have to be tortured by the cries echoing in the room next to him.

 

“SUNGJONG. GET THE DOOR.”

            “Can’t, hyung. I’m washing my face. If I stop now, I might get a pimple. Or even worse, a blackhead. DO YOU WANT ME TO GET A BLACKHEAD AND LOOK UGLY, HYUNG?!”

            “Alright, alright,” Dongwoo muttered, standing up. He didn’t want Sungjong to go all ‘crazy’ on him again, not after the one time he accidentally thought Sungjong’s face mask cream was cream cheese and put it in Sungjong’s sandwich. Damn was Sungjong mad about that – both for losing his precious face mask cream and for having to eat it.

            Opening the door, Dongwoo stepped back a bit. It was Hoya with a photo in his hand…the photo from the hallway. Dongwoo could tell that it was angrily ripped off from the holes in the photo revealing where the staples were supposed to be.

            “Um…I’m guessing you saw the photo?” Dongwoo asked meekly, carefully letting go of the door and walking backwards, one careful step at a time.

            “Yes, I did.” Hoya walked inside, looking around the room. “Seriously, hyung, what is this?”

            Sighing in relief, Dongwoo was happy he wasn’t dead yet. “I don’t know either. I went to school this morning and saw it…apparently everybody in the school thinks we’re going out.”

            “That’s exactly what I’m talking about!” Hoya breathed out. “Everybody does! We have to go and explain to them that we’re not, hyung! I don’t want rumors to start spreading around.”

            I don’t want rumors to start spreading around…Hoya’s words echoed in Dongwoo’s head. That’s all this is to Hoya. A rumor.

            “AISH YOU HYUNGS ARE ALL ING STUPID.”

            The two boys turned their heads to find Sungjong stomping out of the bathroom, an angry look on his face.

            When he reached them, Sungjong ripped the photo from Hoya. “HOW CAN YOU BE SO ING OBLIVIOUS AND NAÏVE?!”

            “You took the photo, Sungjong?” Hoya gasped, shaking his head. “I can’t believe you. You know you’re not supposed to –“

            “Oh can it, hyung. I can’t believe I looked up to such an idiotic person.” Turning to Dongwoo, the maknae pointed a finger at him. “And I can’t believe I looked up to such a scaredy cat!”

            “Sungjong…calm down…what’s going on?” Hoya put his hand on Sungjong in hopes of quieting down the bursting boy.

            “YOU. UGH. HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?” Sungjong threw Hoya’s hand off of his shoulder and stepped back. “HAVE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT NOTICED ANYTHING?! Dongwoo hyung’s liked you for five years. FIVE ING YEARS. EVEN BEFORE I GOT INTO THIS SCHOOL AND YET I KNOW ABOUT IT WHEN YOU DON’T. DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID THAT IS? You two…really. You guys are even worse than thirty Sungyeol’s combined.”

            And with that, Sungjong marched back into the bathroom, slamming the door shut in a very diva-way.

            Hoya, not even phased with Sungjong’s little rant, turned to Dongwoo. “Is that true, hyung?” He asked, his voice rasp.

            Nervously, Dongwoo nodded and looked at the ground. “Since the Spin the Bottle game in the seventh grade, Hoya.”

            “That long ago?”

            “Yes, Hoya. Why do you think Sungjong’s so mad at me for being a scaredy cat?”

            With that, Hoya threw his arms around Dongwoo’s waist and hugged him tightly. “I’m happy, hyung. Now I know I’m not alone in this.”

            “What?” Dongwoo was still staring down at the figure hugging him, his arms outspread.

            “I’m trying to say that I like you too, hyung,” Hoya rolled his eyes. Sungjong had the nerve to call him the idiotic one? Pfft. Obviously he hadn’t had a good look at Dongwoo.

            Slowly, Hoya felt a pair of warm arms holding tightly onto his neck. “…You willing to take an extra step and become my boyfriend?”

            “Took you long enough.” And with that, Hoya looked up and gave Dongwoo and quick peck on the cheek. They both smiled at each other, warm in each other’s embrace.

            “No, it took both of you guys ing long enough,” Sungjong growled from the bathroom, having peeked out from a crack and spying on his two overly-stupid hyungs.

Didn't you just love the different reactions to the Woogyu date? :D HAHA. AND Sungjong. His little rant. Heh. You can't not love him. :D

Comment replies! I'm not expecting much this time because I'm posting it on the same day with only a few hours span apart...but...here goes!

@inspirit-kay: LOL let's hope you're not dead yet :) and yep, woogyu is back...I'll check out your story later, kk? Hehe I'll try adding in some 2woo moments somewhere in the story just to make you happy :) [I must be killing you here with the woogyu and yadong ;D] AND NEXT CHAPTER! LOL I just came back to this after realizing you commented twice (I love you, you know that? :D you always comment♥♥♥) HOYA'S IN THIS CHAPTER! Hoya's your ultimate? He's also my friend's lol...she's gonna kill you...she nearly stabbed me with a pen when I said I liked him...*now I know why my biases are myungyeoljong*

@dojorockergirl: isn't he? AND YADONG'S TOGETHER. ♥ yay! 

@luvkpop: AISH...I WOULD DO THAT...BUT I ALREADY PLANNED ON SETTING SUNGJONG UP WITH A GIRL T.T (*awkwardly come back to this tab after looking up pics of ze:a's dongjun*) the dude's really hot. x.x <- my dead face (i get it, my dead face isn't too pretty).

@TabiLee: gosh I just got Yadong together...instead of Myungeol...heh...BUT I'M WORKING ON IT. DON'T YOU WORRY, I'LL GET THEM TOGETHER IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO. 

@IMyMeMyself: HECK YES I AM A KISSME. ♥ *I don't like fist bumps so I high-five you back♥* didya read my chapter with AJ in it? ^^ heh he's my bias. After Kevin...but I still nearly cried when I found out he was leaving D: but now he's in the same country as me...but I'm still halfway across a country from him...it's better than halfway across the world, though. :D

@B1A4Katie1: I'm so sorry but...Dongwoo couldn't confess...SO SUNGJONG DID IT FOR HIM. :D LOL sorry again :P

@i_L: OH she's pretty :) and I'm pretty sure I've heard of KARA. I think every Kpoper has lol...:D I'm sensing that you're an exo fan...right? LOL YOU'RE CONFUSING MEEEE...do you want her as Sungjong's love or the bish? Because she can be either :) and I'm very sorry to inform you, but Hoya can no longer be stolen. Because Dongwoo has already stolen him. Heh. Nice little save you got there. ;DD

@pripri: AW THANK YOU. And I update a lot because I have no life. Like, litterally. Aside from school...I have no life. :D AND I'M PROUD OF IT. lol...sungjong's the little smart, evil-minded maknae~~ hehe Myungsoo's not as scary as you expected, eh? AND I'M SORRY I SKIPPED THE DATE T.T Did having Sunggyu and Woohyun's POV fix that? HEHE BUT I'M STILL SORRY I DIDN'T WRITE THE DATE....(*praying for you to forgive me*)

AWW, NINE COMMENTS AGAIN? THANKS YOU GUYS, FOR ACTUALLY COMMENTING :) and for those of you that don't...well...just stop by and write 'hi'. That's it. As long as I know you're actually reading my forsaken writing :DD please? IDC IF YOU'RE A NEW READER AND JUST READ THIS CHAPTER NOW...GO AND TYPE IN 'HI' OR WHATEVER YOU WANT. ANYTHING. :D love you guys!