Chapter 46

Your Choice

 

omg it hurts. Right there. In my heart. Somebody unsubscribed D': *cries* I'm so sorry if you didn't like the story! 3 

Alright, so getting back, I took a break from volunteering to do this >.< my other fanfic is also up now, so go check it out, you guys!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/265172/he-s-my-soul-fei-infinite-myungyeol-woogyu-yadong-hwajong

I would also like to mention that there WILL be a timeskip later on. I'm sorry, but I bet most of you guys want Hwayoung to wake up (*cough* she might not *cough) and tbh, it's virtually impossible for somebody that's brain dead to wake up within a few weeks/months. It's just not possible and IK that this is a fanfic and all of that, but...you know...I just don't wanna mislead too much ^^ hehe.

“Happy…uh…belated birthday, Sungyeol,” Myungsoo whispered as they separated. For the first time, Sungyeol wasn’t panting from the lack of air. He was smiling.

            “Does it hurt a lot?” Sungyeol asked as he backed away, sitting back to his seat and grabbing Myungsoo’s hands.

            “I’m okay…” the younger boy answered, feeling his stomach. He wasn’t sure which mark was from the surgery…there were too many. “You saw it, didn’t you?”

            “Saw what?”

            Myungsoo blinked, looking back up at Sungyeol. “…The video…”

            Sungyeol felt his body shiver as he let go of one of Myungsoo’s hands to pull up the sleeve of his hospital gown. It didn’t matter how many times he saw his boyfriend’s skin, it still hurt so much to even glance at it.

            Gulping, he nodded. “I brought it. To the police. Like…like you told me to.”

            “Thank you,” Myungsoo whispered before pulling his wrist away from Sungyeol’s grasp. “I’m sorry…”

            “You’re still an idiot.”

            “…But I couldn’t tell anybody,” the younger boy muttered, a little satisfied knowing that Sungyeol had seen the video.

            “I wouldn’t have told anybody!” Sungyeol defended. “She didn’t even know where you were for months…you could’ve told me…I care, you know!”

            “I know. I just. I don’t know…”

            Sungyeol lifted his hand up to brush away Myungsoo’s tears that were beginning to fall out. “Hey, don’t worry about it. It’s okay…I’m sorry if that came off harsh. I didn’t mean it. I just…you know how much I love you.”

            Giving Sungyeol one of his nice, little thin smiles, Myungsoo nodded and brushed his face with his clothed arm. “Yeollie…”

            “Yeah?”

            “What’re you hiding from me?”

            Sungyeol froze, his eyes wide. “W – what do you mean? I’m not hiding anything from you…”

            “Yes, you are.” Myungsoo pushed himself to sit up, with slight help from Sungyeol. “Something else happened. What happened?”

            “W – what? Nothing. Why?”

            “No, not nothing. Sungyeol, tell me. Who else got hurt?”

            “N – nobody –“

            “Tell me before I ing rip this wire out of my arm,” Myungsoo threatened, grabbing onto his IV cord.

            “You wouldn’t.”

            “What do you think…?” Myungsoo trailed off as the beginning of the needle began to pull out of his hand…

            “OKAY!” Sungyeol shouted, standing up to stop Myungsoo from causing anymore damage. He pushed the needle back in, not really even knowing if he was supposed to. “Look, stop Myungsoo, you know that you’re going to –“

            “Lee. ing. Sungyeol. You better tell me now before I –“

            “HWAYOUNG’S BRAIN DEAD.”

            After a few seconds of silence, Sungyeol began to open his eyes. Myungsoo was sitting there, his eyes open wide, his hands still lingering on the wire. “W – what…? Sungjong’s…?”

            “Yeah, Sungjong’s girlfriend.” Sungyeol sat back down, pulling Myungsoo’s frozen hands off of the wire and back onto the bed.

            “What happened?”

            “Look, Myungsoo, I don’t think that I should –“

            “ING TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!” Myungsoo screamed before grabbing a hold of his stomach, cringing in overwhelming pain.

            “Myungsoo! Are you –“

            “I’m fine,” Myungsoo breathed out, leaning his head back on the wall. “Please, Sungyeol….tell me…”

            Sungyeol felt his body shiver again as he took Myungsoo’s hands in his. The younger boy noticed that his hyung’s hands were shaking, so he managed to pull his hands over Sungyeol’s to calm him down.

            “Your sisters found out about Gyuri working at the restaurant,” Sungyeol breathed out, remembering the conversation that he had had before with Fei. “Like Sungjong said, Hwayoung went to stay with Fei’s family for summer.

            “Basically, Fei, Jia, and Min went to the beach. They left Hwayoung at home and told her to protect Suzy.”

            Sungyeol’s hands started shaking even harder until Myungsoo’s grip tightened hard enough for the blood circulation in his hand to stop. Somehow, Sungyeol was freaking out even more than Myungsoo should’ve been.

            “Your…your dad came.” Sungyeol eyes were glued on the pair of hands that were holding his, and he saw them go limp. “Suzy said that your dad said that you were dead…and he kept saying that Hwayoung killed you…then he threw her into a table…and her head hit the corner…her skull cracked…and her head, her brain…it’s all dead. Your father was put back in prison.”

            Looking into Myungsoo’s eyes, Sungyeol could see that the were very comatose.

            “M – my father?” was all Myungsoo’s rasp voice could manage.

 

“…And then Appa fell off his chair!” Suzy laughed out, explaining the hilarious situation that had occurred moments before.

            Dongwoo snickered, pointing funnily at Sungjong, who just growled back at him, rubbing his head. Hoya had burst, he was completely in a laughing fit. Woohyun managed to crack a smile, and Sunggyu was just patting Sungjong’s back in pity.

            After the laughter died down, Sungjong side-glanced at Suzy and said to her, “Suzy-ah, can you go get Appa something to drink? Here’s a dollar.”

            Nodding excitedly, Suzy took the dollar and waved to the boys, running out of the hospital room. Sunggyu watched as the door shut, then back at Sungjong. “What’s wrong?”

            “They want to summon Suzy back for questioning,” Sungjong answered, looking at Hwayoung’s still body. “They say they need to know why Kim Jungwoo pushed Hwayoung.”

            “Why?! Because he’s ing mental, that’s why!” Woohyun shouted before Sunggyu ran over to him, telling him to calm down and not stress himself out, his head was still injured.

            “Sungyeol went to visit him,” Sunggyu said quietly.

            Hoya’s head turned around to stare his hyung in the face. “What did you just say? Sungyeol?!”

            Sunggyu nodded. “The day before his birthday. He sent Fei a text that said he was going to be at the prison in which L’s dad was held.”

            “So he…” Dongwoo trailed off, a bit scared to finish the sentence.

            “Yeah.”

            “What’d they talk about?”

            Shrugging, Sunggyu sat down on the leg of Woohyun’s chair. “I don’t know. Fei told me that when she went to see him, he didn’t look all too good and that he was crying. But that was mostly from guilt because he figured out his birthday was going to be tomorrow.”

            “So I guessed Sungyeol killed him for me?” Sungjong asked, a little twinkle reappearing in his eye.

            “You know, you can still kill him,” Sunggyu suggested. A second later, though, he face hardened. “Not the literal term. If you actually do kill him –“

            “I got it, hyung, I won’t actually kill him,” Sungjong sighed. He stood up from his chair and sat at the end of Hwayoung’s bed. “I just…Hwayoung’s like this because of him. Nobody but him. Somehow, he has to explain all this.”

I'm getting onto the Hwajong/Kim Jungwoo storyline now ♥ :) 

COMMENT REPLIESS~~

@pripri: hehe♥

@dojorockergirl: LOL♥ I'm sorry D: heh...I don't know if it's going to be fluffy and happy...I just know it won't be all awkwardy angsty XDD DUDE YES. I NEED TO GO. asdfghjkl eff my eyes.

@LollipopGirl01: 3 poor Hwayoung D':

@_IShipEveryCouple_: ikr D': lol you just read the next chapter! XD

@kpopluv7: LOL I loved that episode! And then when Myungyeol walked together~~ but then L ditched Sungyeol -.- asdfghjkl I didn't watch that episode yet XDD BUT I DID WATCH THE CLIP OF SUNGYEOLLIE SINGING~~ He's effing amazing. That's all I can say. YES, THERE WILL BE WOOGYU AND YADON XDD you will? aww, thank you!! I LOVE YOU TOO♥

@Coconuts_94: It is 3 let's hope, ne? :)

@NinjaDae: At least he's awake♥ asdfghjkl I WISH. My parents are really against letting me have contacts, even the night ones. And I don't really need them because I only wear glasses for far-away things, like the computer or at school. With contacts, i would have to continuously take them on and off, which I don't think would be too good for me D: 

@kodiak: OMFG I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! *cough* back on topic. LOL I was going to troll you guys, but I figured it'd be too mean :P and I wanted Myungie to wake up, too♥ Woogyu and Yadong are still amazing♥ And Hwajong 3 ASDFGHJKL BACK TO WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. YESS, I DO TOO♥ I mean, not only is Sungyeol the older one, but I like feirce choding Yeol *.* because we don't see that side of Yeollie much in real life XD 

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: YES HE DID!! hehe ^^ I updated ^^

@luvkpop: YESYESYESYES. READ: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/infinite-members-help-celebrate-sungyeols-birthday-on-twitter XDD and yes, he did :)

@asdfghjklomg: lol I don't think any Myungjong or Yeoljong shippers would be reading my story XDD LOLOL you can be happy and sad♥ oh thank youu!! :) hehe~~ YESS. First, one of my followers on twitter told me, and I was like wait WHHHHHAAAAT?!! Then I read the allkpop article (look at above comment reply ^^) and I was like ASDFGHJKL MYUNGYEOL Y U SO PERFECT?!

@inspirit-kay: YES HE ISS!! And thankyouu soo much, I hope you like it ^^ !! LOLOL YES I DID, AND I FREAKING LOVED IT♥ (I didn't have time to comment when I was reading it, but I promise to later! :D) WHHATT REALLY?! KYAA that's so cool!! XDD My bias is Myungsoo too! and sungyeol. and sungjong. XDD

@BalancedCuppyCake: ASDFGHJKL RIGHT?! AM I RIGHT?!! Yes, it is! XD but I'm doing a timeskip, so yeah :P ...Personally, I like strawberry better, but OHKAY. CHOCO'S FINE. lolol I'm sorry it's ending...I'm starting another fic, though! And IK you like YaDong, so SUPPORT IT. I DEMAND THAT OF YOU.  Shutup. >.< I'm getting new ones. BLACK ONES FOR MYUNGSOO & BECAUSE  IT'S MY FAV COLOR~~ keke I texted Nhi :D...lolol four minutes later. I'm back. She just said "TELL BALANCEDWHATEVERITWAS I SAID HIIIII AND TO GET ME OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE THEY CALL A SCHOOL!" Yeah, Nhi's a beauty.

@hmmmchocolatelover: not too sure at this point yet, (BUT I'M GLAD YOU REMEMBERED :D) because there's going to be a timeskip. I might do one on the exact same day on sept.3, but years later, so I'm still deciding :3

@chariiit: YESS. I KNOW RIGHT?! XDD

@anchigyu: there're really adorable♥ and yes, he's awake ^^♥

@deliciusyou: aww, thank you!! :) YES. YES. EVERYBODY CAN BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST SO PERFECTTT.

@Sheollie: YES♥ LOLOLOL THEIR LOVE OVERFLOWS EVERYWHEREEEE.

@AnoBasho: XDD ♥ Hwayoung does need to wake up...hehe :P aww I love you too!!♥

@sherasazaly: LOLOL you welcome! really? AHAHA THANKYOU!! PLEASE SUPPORT IT♥ 

@Aleera: YES IT IS! XDD MYUNGSOO WOKE UP^^ IKR. RIGHT? even idols ship Myungyeol XDD ♥

KYAA THAT WAS 21!♥ I really do love you guys...and school's starting/going on for most of you, right? I'm happy you're still reading it even when you gotta be studying! Hehe~~ 

and once again, here's the link to my new fanfic~~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/265172/he-s-my-soul-fei-infinite-myungyeol-woogyu-yadong-hwajong IK the new chapter doesn't have any Woogyu/YaDong/Sungjong yet, but DO NOT WORRY. THEIR STORYLINES WILL SOON BE INTRODUCED. ♥