Chapter 13

Your Choice

 

YAY CHAPTER 13. I hope you like it...like really. *.* 

Dongwoo was walking to school, half asleep and nearly dead. He had stayed up late to finish his homework then, because of Sungjong’s stupid alarm, he had waken up at 5 and couldn’t fall back asleep. That was, flat down, two hours of sleep.

            But seriously, what the was the kid doing at 5 in the morning?

            Walking, he noticed a large crowd of people surrounding the bulletin board. What? Was there, like, a death notice? MAYBE MR. PARK WAS DEAD.

            He pushed his way to the crowd, disappointed. It was just a stupid photo of two guys hugging.

            Wait.   

            Two guys hugging?

            Staring up at the photo, he realized what he had missed. Easily, he pointed out the two guys as himself and…Hoya. Hoya? When was this? OH. Right. The day that he had come to check on Dongwoo…but who had taken the picture?

            “You're welcome, hyung.”

            Dongwoo turned around immediately to find the back of Sungjong walking away, strutting satisfyingly.

 

Smiling brightly, Woohyun walked into his classroom, finding everybody seated, though class hadn’t began yet.

            His eyes directed to the back right away. The weirdo ‘Dongwoo’ guy wasn’t there yet – but Sunggyu was. He was staring out the window, a content look on his face.

            “Hey.”

            Sunggyu looked up, expecting Dongwoo (who should’ve been here by now), but instead finding Woohyun. His expression darkened. “What the do you want?”

“Aww,” Woohyun pouted. “Is that the way to treat your boyfriend?”

            Slapping the top of Woohyun’s head, Sunggyu said, “Leave me alone.”

            Smiling, Woohyun was just pleased that Sunggyu hadn’t denied a word he has said. “Hey hyung, are you free after school? I was wondering if you wanted to go out.”

            “Sure,” Sunggyu muttered quietly. Woohyun’s smile just grew even larger and Sunggyu pushed his elbow off the table.

            “OW!” Woohyun held his elbow, nearly forgetting that it was bruised badly. Seeing the guilty look on Sunggyu’s face, he just smiled and laughed nervously. “It’s nothing, I just got a bruise there for knocking my elbow on a desk…”

            “You really should be more careful,” Sunggyu puffed, smacking Woohyun’s left shoulder.

            “.” Letting go of his elbow, Woohyun gripped onto the bruise that Sunggyu just hit. What the was this, seriously, his boyfriend hitting him in every place he had a bruise? “Yeah. There too. You know, a little clumsy. Just. Like. Don’t hit my anywhere anymore. Got it?”

            Eyes narrowing (or closing, it was too difficult to tell), Sunggyu nodded. “Class’s about to start. You should go to your seat.”

            “Right. Remember, after school, okay?” With another nod from Sunggyu, Woohyun went back to his seat.

            “Hyungggggggg.”
            Sunggyu looked back at his right, almost falling off his chair. How the did Dongwoo get here so quickly?!

            “Um, yeah?”

            “Help me. Please.”

 

Sungyeol was awaken by somebody shaking his shoulder.

            “Sungyeol…wake up…”

            “What?” Sitting up, he found L looking at him. “Oh. Hi. I fell asleep again, didn’t I? God, I’m so tired.”

            “Seriously, how are you tired? You practically slept for three hours alone on me yesterday.”
            Feeling his palm getting sweaty, Sungyeol gave him an uneasy smile. “Yeah, sorry about that. I guess I was tired then, too. IT’S BECAUSE I ING DIDN’T HAVE ANY COFFEE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED COFFEE?”

            “Here.” L pulled up a cup of coffee, similar to the one from yesterday, from his right hand. “I knew your dorm didn’t have any coffee…I didn’t know what flavor you wanted, so I just got the one from yesterday. So here.”

            Grabbing the cup from L, Sungyeol chugged in down greedily, immediately feeling a feeing of relief pass over him. “Americano. That’s my flavor.”

            When L didn’t respond, Sungyeol drank the rest of the cup. “Thanks, L. I owe you one…like seriously.”
            “It’s okay. That’s my thank you for being a good friend and for….well, for not harassing me with a million questions like everybody else does.”

            Sungyeol stopped playing around with the cup like the choding he was, and looked up at L. Somehow, he felt a tender feeling overcome him as he witnessed the look of pain and gratefulness in L’s poker face eyes.

 

Sungjong smiled, happy for the first time in decades. The plan was simple – post up picture, get everybody thinking Yadong was a real couple, make them a real couple.

            “What’s so funny, Sungjong?”

            “Hmm?” Sungjong turned around to find himself looking at Fei, another student in his class. “Oh. Nothing.”

            “Alright,” Fei faltered, carefully observing Sungjong. Sure, he was always happy – but this was a new look. A mix of satisfaction and something else she couldn’t make out. “Whatever you say.”

 

“That. THAT’S MY ING PROBLEM, HYUNG.”

            Sunggyu looked at the picture, trying to keep himself from bursting out laughing. “How…who?”

            “Sungjong. That ing kid.” For a second, Sunggyu was afraid of Dongwoo instead of the other way around. “I thought he was asleep! Aish, I should’ve known when the bowl was empty that he was awake the whole time!”

            “But isn’t this a good thing?”

            “Good thing? GOOD THING MY .”

            Gosh, Dongwoo sure was oblivious. Sunggyu did, though, have to give props to Sungjong for this plan. “Sungjong meant well, Dongwoo. Now the entire couple thinks that you’re together…all that’s left for you to do is talk to Hoya, tell him your true feelings. It’s a great plan, really.”

            “GREAT PLAN?” Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu as if his hyung had gone crazy. “EITHER WAY I HAVE TO CONFESS TO HOYA. WHETHER OR NOT THE PICTURE WAS POSTED UP.”

            Sighing again, Sunggyu said, “That wasn’t Sungjong’s point, Dongwoo. His point was for you to confess now instead of waiting another five years.”

            “Oh.”

            “That’s right, oh.”

 

“Seriously, what the is going on in my mind?” Sunggyu mumbled to himself as he opened the door to his dorm room.

            “Oh. Hey, hyung. You came home early today.”

            Sunggyu looked up to find Jinyoung sitting on his desk doing homework. “No, you’re just home early. What’s up?”

            Abandoning his papers, Jinyoung got up from his desk and plumped down on his bed. “Nothing…my friends just had things to do, so I decided to come home. But really, hyung, you’re home early. I was surprised when you weren’t here, so I asked around. Yonghwa and Minhyuk said that you should’ve been home by now.”

            “You’re right,” Sunggyu admitted, rummaging through the fridge to find any signs of edible food. “I was…well…I was on a date.”

            “WHAT?”
            “Geez. Calm down, will you?” Sunggyu opened a bottle of juice, drinking it down all in one go, a trick he had learned from Sungyeol. “You have a boyfriend, why can’t I?”

            “Don’t bring Gongchan into this,” Jinyoung said, blushing at the mention of his totally adorable boyfriend. “Seriously, hyung, tell me!”

            “If I tell you, you promise not to tell anybody else, alright?” Sunggyu trusted Jinyoung, but he also knew how much Jinyoung trusted his friends, and he also knew how blabber-mouthy Jinyoung’s friends were.

            “Really, hyung? If I really did spill your secrets, the whole school would know by now that you still have wet dreams.”

            “Shut up about that, Jinyoung, or I really won’t tell you.”

            “Alright,” he sighed. Patting the seat next to him, he motioned for Sunggyu to sit down. “TELL ME EVERYTHING. AND DON’T LEAVE OUT A SINGLE DETAIL.”

            Chuckling, Sunggyu finally confessed, “It’s Woohyun.”

            Jinyoung’s eyes widened. He was one of the few people that knew Sunggyu back when he was dating Woohyun – truthfully, he was just as surprised at Sunggyu was when Woohyun had moved back. “But…I thought you guys broke up!”

            Giving him a tired smile, Sunggyu nodded. “We did. And please, Jinyoung, don’t ask why…what’s important now is that we’re back together.”

            Nodding, Jinyoung was just happy for his roommate. “So? How’d the date go? Where did you guys go?”

            Sunggyu shrugged, smiling and trying to relive the day. “We went to a café and…well, truthfully, we didn’t talk at all. It was just silence, but I could feel Woohyun’s love and warmth just float towards me. After that, we just walked hand in hand around the shopping mall…I don’t know, but it felt so right. Ever since we broke up, I’ve never had this feeling of comfort and protection before…everything just fell in place. We didn’t talk at all, though. I don’t really know why, because before, he used to be the most talkative person I knew next to Sungyeol. Finally, when we reached a river, he just hugged me. He told me that he never wanted me to go again, that he loved me with all of his heart. I don’t know, I was just so overjoyed…I didn’t say anything back to him, but I knew he knew what I was feeling. Then he kissed me…I seriously didn’t know how much I missed his kisses until now. He’s pretty much perfect in every way…”

            Looking to his right, Sunggyu laughed at the sight of the sleeping Jinyoung. Right. He wanted to know everything, but still fell asleep.

            Ruffling Jinyoung’s dark, velvet hair, Sunggyu put him in a sleeping position and pulled the covers over him.

            Then, he walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth, just happy that Jinyoung wasn’t awake to witness his little love struck moment.

BEFORE YOU KILL ME...there's a reason that I didn't write out the date. It's because I wanted to put it in Sunggyu's POV [if you guys haven't noticed, I write in omnicient POV, and IK that you can still tell his feelings, but it isn't the same] and Sunggyu is always acting love-deprived, so I wanted him to acting in love for a change. YES, I do actually ship Jinchan >.< and I'm sorry, I put Jinyoung in there because I wanted somebody that cared, but wouldn't care too much [hence him falling asleep] so that nobody would see Sunggyu's *IN LOVE* talk. hehe. AND NO, IF YOU GUYS WERE WONDERING, FEI ISN'T SUNGJONG'S LOVE. I mean, she could be if you guys wanted her to be, but she isn't planned to. I just wanted to add her in because she's my miss A bias~~ hehe so this chap has a little Yadong, though Hoya doesn't appear...heh...and some Myungyeol because no chapter is complete without Myungyeol. :D

COMMENT REPLIESSSS! 

@federweiss: was it? I had a feeling people were gonna be like...that's an awkward way to write a kiss scene, Evie. x.x BUT THANKYOUS. LOOK FORWARD TO IT, PLEASE. ♥

@i_L: THAT'S A GOOD IDEA! haha I can actually imangine IU with him♥ and Hwayoung...I SAW THE PICS and I was like...thas too cute, Sungjongiee. And Gyuri? Sure, why not? ^^ but before that...mind telling me who she is? LOL I don't listen to girl groups. But don't worry, I'll use Gyuri!

@IAmMeMyself: NO ONE CAN GET ENOUGH OF MYUNGYEOL :D HAHA I love themm! Oh, I was an anti of too...I think it was jaevin that made me stop...(KissMe here! :) but I aboely LOVE INFINITE too!)

@Airirang: YAYY WOOGYUUUUUUUU!

@B1A4Katie1: Don't you worry. I will reveal it all...*does creepy hand motions* 

@Aleera: HEY DERE NEW READER. LOL I bet half of you guys are new readers. :) Myungsoo's past is...very secretive...heh. AND DON'T WORRY. I WON'T BREAK UP MYUNGYEOL. They might have a fight now and then. BUT I SWEAR I'LL STRANGLE MYSELF IF I BREAK THEM UP. [I might break them up.] and so far...Woogyu's relationship is going good :D gosh I hate ignorant people too. BOOKS FTW.

@flo999: isn't he? :)

@pripri: YES HE DID. :D i mean. you can't NOT forgive him. He thought that the girl was Sunggyu. :P Sunggyu's just happy that Woohyun wanted to do R rated stuff with him. (*ert bell goes off*)

@kpopluv7: THANKYOUUU. Pfft, Sungyeol's always awesome. :DD His character is a basically amazing. AND YES, WOOGYU IS ALSO AMAZING.

AW THANK YOU NINE COMMENTS. THEY MEANT THE WORLD TO ME. [now my world is about to be ruined as I drag myself off to summer class...] ♥ stay tuneddd for the Yadong! [and Myungeol. And Woogyu! But remember, I still gotta complete Yadong's storyline ._.] now comment more :DDDD