Chapter 34

Your Choice

LOOK WHO'S BACK :) hehe...I apologize if this chapter does about no justice to you. The entire time I was writing this, I was just listening to traditional Vietnamese songs. And if you're viet, you'll know that most of them are about depressing love stories. So that mainly explains this. KK READ ON. :D

Kim Jungwoo stood there, his arms being held back by two policemen. He hadn’t accomplished anything. Nothing.

            All the neighbors were outside of their house, staring as two ambulances were driving away. In one held his unconscious daughter and in the other, an innocent teenage girl that could be dead because of him and his horrible delusions.

            His fists clenched in the handcuffs, his brain screaming not to let his tears fall out. His only son, the boy that he had acted like he hated so much, could be dead this very moment. And he hadn’t done anything but put another girl’s life in danger.

 

An emotionless Sungyeol was pulled over to the side of the desk that the laptop was at. Two policemen looked at him worriedly, but the boy had already pushed away their pleas for him to go get himself checked up. There was something in that video, something that was important enough Myungsoo would risk his life for.

            He stared at the screen, his eyes wide. He couldn’t smile when he saw his face on it, not knowing that out there, his boyfriend could be dead.

            “Did you find the video?” Kim Jonghyun, one of the policemen, asked.

            The other, named Kim Kibum, nodded. “There is only one video. It lasts approximately ten minutes long.”

            “Open it,” Jonghyun directed him.

            Kibum eyed the crestfallen Sungyeol for a second, then clicked on the video. He scoot over to make room for the man and teenager, then full-screened it.

            Sungyeol watched as his boyfriend approached the laptop. It was filming in a dark, wooden room with light only coming from the window. As usual, L was fully clothed.

            “Woohyun hyung, are you coming?” L called out, his head turned from the webcam.

            “I’m here,” Woohyun said back. He walked into the room, also having clothes covering everywhere. “Is the camera ready?”

            L nodded. “You’re done?”

            Woohyun nodded and sat down next to his brother. “Hi, whoever’s watching this.”

            “Hyung, don’t be stupid. We’re probably the only people that are ever going to lay eyes on this.” L cleared his throat, then nodded to Woohyun to start speaking again.

            “…Well, we decided to make this video to explain something. It’s been two years since L and I have left this hellhole of a place, to be honest. Home’s not too fun, if you were wondering.”

            “Hyung.”

            “Alright, sorry.” Woohyun shifted a bit, then started talking again. “For the past twenty four months, my brother and I have been tutored by one person. A . A ing .”

            L, from the corner, fished out a picture. He showed it to the webcam, then said, “That was Park Gyuri. She’s my biological father’s wife.”

            “She’s a disgusting ,” Woohyun added. “A sick, mental, disgusting .”

            “I’ve lived with her for the past thirteen years. Then, when I finally got to my real family…the came.”

            “We don’t like her name,” Woohyun said. “So we just call her the . It’s easier than verbally saying her name.”

            “You’re probably wondering why, right?” L asked, sighing at the same time. “Well, basically…there was a reason why Woohyun came in a little late. He was busy bandaging his scars. Take off your shirt, hyung.”

            Woohyun sighed, then ped his jacket to reveal a t-shirt…and on his arms where incredulous marks, bruises, scars, everything. Everywhere.

            He lifted up his shirt to reveal more scars, this time longer length-wise. There were more slashes and less bruises, all covering his toned abs.

            “She gave me this one today,” Woohyun said, pointing to a bandaged, bloody scar on the left. “Apparently I forgot the compound for –“

            “Nobody wants to know, hyung.” L handed him the fallen shirt. “You can put this back on now.”

            Taking the shirt, Woohyun slipped it over his head and put the jacket back on. “To tell you the truth, we don’t even know why we wear the jackets. Nobody’s at home to see anything.”

            “I don’t know about hyung, but I make him wear it so I wouldn’t have to see his scars. They’re horrid.”

            “Not as bad as L’s,” Woohyun said, his voice said. “You wanna show it?”

            L’s face was looking at the ground, shaking his head.

            “L.”

            When L wouldn’t budge, Woohyun grabbed his arm and pulled down the sleeve of his jacket a bit to only reveal his wrist.

            “This is only is wrist. It gets worst, trust me.” Woohyun examined his little brother’s wrist, looking for a piece of skin that wasn’t marked. There were no more scabs or blood or bruises there, there were only jagged skin marks left behind.

            “Stop it, hyung,” L said quietly. He pulled his wrist back and covered it with the jacket.

            Sighing, Woohyun moved his brother over until it was just him in front of the webcam. “We seriously don’t even know why we’re doing it. The already said she’d kill us if we told anybody. So…you know…I guess making a video is the closest thing we’d ever get to telling somebody the truth. Well, unless the died.”

            “I’ll certainly wait for the day,” L muttered from the side.

            “I think anybody would.” Woohyun fidgeted a bit with the mouse, then said, “Bye for now! L has to go make us dinner so that we don’t die from starvation. Bye!”

            As the video went black, Kibum felt himself moving a shaking arrow to close it. He looked up to face Jonghyun, who was looking only at Sungyeol.

            The boy’s hands were behind him, grabbing onto the wall. His eyes were brimmed in tears, the water carefully dripping from his tear duct. He could feel his body shaking as it totally lost control and he hit the floor, burying his head in his hands.

            Myungsoo had been through some serious already. Why…why did this have to happen to him too?! Why couldn’t God help a person who had been through hell and back a million times instead of sending them through another hell?! Why

            Sungyeol’s cries rang through the entire police department and every man walked over to the cubicle to find a young, teenage boy crashed down on the ground, drowning himself in endless sorrow, pain, and tears.

 

“I’m sure Woohyun will be fine,” Sungjong coaxed his hyung as they waited outside the surgery room. “L’s surgery went fine.”

            “I…I know,” Sunggyu said, his fingers disobeying his every command to not shake. “The doctor said that we were lucky we came on time. L was managed – wait. Where’s Sungyeol?”

            Promptly, a teary Fei walked into the waiting room with her cell phone. “Sungyeol’s not answering any of my calls. Everything I try goes to voicemail…I don’t know what to do...L going to want him to be there if he wakes up anytime soon.”

            Right before Sunggyu could answer, a stricken Jia and Min ran up to them. “You guys, Hwayoung’s not answering her cell phone or the home phone!”

            “What?!” Sungjong stood up, running over to her. “Noona, what happened to Hwayoung?!”

            “I don’t know!” Min shouted frantically. “We left her at home with Suzy, we told her not to let anything happen…”

            “I knew something was going on…” Jia muttered. “Min, try calling one more time.”

            Min nodded, and dialed the number again. After a few seconds, she put the phone down from her ear. “Nothing. She’s not picking up! And nobody’s answering the home phone either!”

            “Hwayoung can’t –“

            “SUNGJONG!”

            Sungjong turned around, his eyes on Dongwoo and Hoya, who were running towards him. “What? What happened?”

            “Out there,” Dongwoo breathed, pointing to the emergency room that the group had been in a few hours ago for Woohyun and L. “Hwayoung and Suzy…Hwayoung’s in critical state, she got her head bashed in and her back is all bloody…she fell on glass. Suzy fell unconscious, but she’s awake –“

            Sungjong’s eyes widened as he pushed Dongwoo out of the way, running to the ER. Fei, Jia, and Min all took the notion to follow him. Hoya and Dongwoo gave Sunggyu a stay here look and ran after the four people to check on the nearly-dead girl.

We know Myungsoo's okay at least, right? Righttttttt? And now we know what the video is :) And Sungjong has found out about Hwayoung. Heh. Maybe I did accomplish a few things. DUN DUN BUT WHAT ABOUT WOOHYUN? 

comment replies :3 omg so last night was a Friday night and I was stuck at home because I lack socially by a lot and I realized that not many people were on AFF and then I was like...OH RIGHT CUZ IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT. Wow that was a really bad run-on sentence ._.

@coolburritos: ...how are you so sure? O.o LAWLS BUT YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT. maybe. heh. pffft, you don't know where I live. AND YES, I ALREADY REPLIED TO YOUR COMMENT ON YOUR WALL...AND I FIXED IT...BECAUSE I'M STUPID...x.x

@dojorockergirl: i don't mind your rambling, not at all X) YES YES YES KILL THEM ALL. JUST KILL THEM. heh. And I updated ^^

@chariiit: AND THEY'VE ARRIVED AT THE HOSPITAL~~

@eunhyuklover99: I DEMAND YOU TO GO WATCH THAT DRAMA RIGHT NOW. IT'S, LIKE, THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. But if you don't, it's okay :) and huuuuuuh. You still don't know if Hwayoung's gonna be okay XD and he does...he's just...misunderstood...

@B1A4Katie1: YES. ♥

@MasterL: HAHAH YES, I UPDATE FREQUENTLY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *fail evil laugh* SOMEBODY MIGHT DIE. HAHA. or not. BUT I UPDATED. YOU SEE? IT HAS BEEN UPDATED. And really? O.o well then. I'm glad you liked my bloody scene~~♥ AWWW I LOVE YOU. YOU CAN LOVE ME IF YOU WANT. And don't worry, English isn't my first language either :) but I've improved a lot~~

@inspirit-kay: OMFG LOLOLOL ALRIGHT SO MANY PEOPLE DYING AND KILLING THEMSELVES. OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK YOU JUST HAVE TO SEE~~ *another evil laugh* HAHAHA BUT REALLY. SO MANY PEOPLE DYING...*.*

@TabiLee: Let's wait and see, eh? ;D

@kpopluv7: HAHAH. LET'S SEE. Woogyu3 and Gyuri's dead *flashes evil smile at laptop screen* LOLOLOL and L's dad isn't drunk, he's just very delusional. Will be revealed next (or next next) chapter >:] YAY I'M DRAMATIC! haha~~ and your patient wait is now over :) AND THANK YOUUUU♥

@ZO9ZO9: YES, YES HE IS. And let's hope so >:D hehehehe.

@LollipopGirl01: HEH. WILL THEY LIVE? And yes, She did. She really did XD AND LET'S SEE IF HWAYOUNGIE'S GONNA BE OKAYY.

@ChocoAikocream: It's okayyyy:) AM I CONFUSING YOU? ._. but yes. she does deserve to die. :3 THANK YOUUUU. I'VE  UPDATED! And I've come back. So no need to be slapped ;P

@rahhouma: Fei's fiesty. HAHAHAHA YOU'RE COPYING MY EVIL LAUGH. XDD And maybe. Not so sure. Let's see >;]

@BalancedCuppyCake: was derping around looking for your comment. Forgot you had a new account. I'm a little stupid. BUT YES, YOU'RE WELCOME TO DO THAT. Just go into the story, take them, do whatever you want as long as they're gone forever. I don't think any of the readers like them too  much. ALRIGHT. I'LL KEEP IN MIND WITH THE COWS AND POKEMON. [I'm more of a Yu-Gi-Oh fan, so don't kill me!] Aight. I'll keep the chainsaw in mind...O.O

@NinjaDae: YAYYYYYYYYYY♥ let's hope everybody's happy!! Hope.

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: YOUR COMMENT SCARED ME FOR A SECOND THERE. But WAIT. Alright, my writing's probably confusing, but I must explain: Gyuri said that she was used to beating Myungsoo with just her fist, so for a mid second she forgot that she had a knife in her hand and hit Woohyun (whom she thought was Myungsoo) with just her fist. SO NOOO. IF I MADE HIM GET STABBED IN THE HEAD, I WOULD JUST GO STRANGLE MYSELF >.< and you'll somehow figure out about his dad later on...somehow :PPPPP AND I UPDATED!! YAYYYYY!!!

OMFG YOU GUYS. BIGGEST FACKING NEWS EVER. I'VE OFFICIALLY REACHED...101 SUBBIES ALL TOGETHER AND 96 SUBBIES ON YOUR CHOICE! *celebrates alone in secluded room in house where nobody's even here but me* YAY! SO NOW, I'M GOING TO MAKE GOOD USE OF MY TIME AND THANK EVERYBODY FOR SUBBING, WHICH I SHOULD'VE DONE A LONG TIME AGO BUT EVIE'S LAZY. SO YEAH. I LURB YOU WILL ALL THE GREASE OUR WOOHYUN HAS. ILOVEYOU! SARANGHAEYO♥ (I would say 'I love you' in my language, but it's nearly impossible...but I'll try.) EM YEU CHI, CHI YEU EM, EM YEU ANH, EM YEU HET MOI NGUOI O DAY! ♥ nho, nhe? KK BYEBYE I LOVE YOUU ALL♥ [oh and that was 16. You guys must have had a fun Friday night >.< YAYYYY! :)]