Shock

Single but has a kid

“Siwon ssi, if you don’t tell me your duty with me, I will hang up now because I’m busy. I don’t want waste time with you.” she said in rude tone.

As she finished, Siwon spoke out “Can we start again?”

----------

 

“Tiffany ssi, we have a urgent meeting now.” A gentleman smiled and walked out.

“Okay, I will be there in a minute!” she replied his colleague and ignored what Siwon talked with her the moment, “Bye, now!”

Tiffany hanged up the call and walked to the meeting room.

-------

Today, Tiffany back in late night again.

Tiffany’s POV:

As I stop my car in the garage, Minji runs toward me, “Umma,”

“Wow, mini mushroom, what’s up with you?” I exclaimed and turned her around because her face was dirty and her cloth was full of stain. Now she becomes a real mushroom.

“Because we’re playing football!” a familiar voice appeared.

“Yeah, mom, Andrew uncle teach me how to play football.” Minji giggled.

“What???” I was staring clueless to them.

“Minji-ah, I think I have to go now.” He said and left, and then Minji screamed “Bye, bye, see to you tomorrow!” she finished and smiled “Mushroom Umma, I’m going to take a bath now!”

She left and I entered to the house while I still didn’t know about a situation at the moment.

“How comes?” I asked myself and didn’t believe what I have seen, “When they close to each other? Minji has just met him a few times, but she get along with him so well.”

End of Tiffany’s POV

------

*The next morning

This is the Saturday morning, it’s still in the early, and Tiffany has a comfortable sleep in her bed until her beloved daughter comes in.

“Mommy, wake up!” she exclaimed in English while Tiffany didn’t response to her.

“Umma, wake up!” the girl called louder to her mother.

Tiffany replied her by smiling and slept again.

“Mushroom Hwang, wake up!” Minji explored, jumping on the bed and shaking her arm.

After that Tiffany awaked in shock, “What’s up? Earthquake in Seoul??”

“Yah, finally you awake!” a little girl blurted out.

“Aish, Minji, what are you doing?” Tiffany mumbled and went on her sleep.

“Let do exercise in the morning!” Minji said as she pulled her mother out from the bed, “Don’t be lazy, Mommy!”

 “OMG, Minji, today is my holiday. I’m not lazy, but I’m so tired.” Tiffany said while she glanced to the clock.

“Andrew uncle said he will arrive here in 15 minute!” Minji said that made her mother got shock again “Andrew Choi!!”

“Yup, Andrew Choi or Choi Siwon uncle!” Minji giggled.

Soon, the bell rang. Minji runs fast to downstairs and opened the door happily, “Good morning!”

A few minute later, Tiffany arrived, “Minji ….”

Tiffany’s POV:

Minji is really welcome this new guy. Just the bell rang, she realize it’s him. I tidy my hair and my face and then go to downstairs.

“Umma,” Minji said and the other two guys greeted “Good morning, Tiffany!”

“What’s happen?” I stared to Minji, and she struggled “I don’t know either! I also expression the same you when I open the door. They come together!”

“What’s going on? Sungmin oppa and him come at the same time?” I thought.

---------------

(A/N: I do sorry for mess story by update wrong part. I forgot chapter 8 and update chapter 9 instead. Right now all chapters are in row. You read backward to chapter 8. Sorry :(...)