Naughty Boy

Single but has a kid

“Um, because … I don’t like you … I don’t like you play around my daughter and I don’t want you acting close with me either.” She stuttered and glared at him.

Siwon chuckled, rubbing his chic and replied “You don’t like me, but I do like you. You don’t allow me to close with you and her, but I want to be around you two, and especially I want to win your heart again.”

Tiffany looked clueless and stuck her word to Siwon while Siwon smiled and winked to her nicely.

----------------

 

Tiffany’s POV:

What he has said, what he has done to me? Soft word, cute smile, and charming wink, I use to fell in love with him because of these things.

He stares at me full of sweet. I am freeze when he walks slowly reach to me. Now he learn and closely kiss my lip while I try to bend my back avoid his soft lip.

“Will we kiss???” “No, no….. Tiffany Hwang, you don’t remember when he had cheated you in the past? He went out off the hotel with another girl.”

In the sudden, I wave and push him away, “Get out!”

Then I run out to Minji who is in the park, “Aish, where is her?”

“She’s over there!” Siwon oppa exclaimed and we ran to her.

“She’s crying???” I amazed and ran as fast as we can.

 

“Umma~” Minji screamed and hugged me tightly, and I consoled by rubbing her back “Don’t worry Umma is here!”

“You do something wrong to her?” Siwon oppa scolded the boy who was staring at us.

“I … I asked her pass a ball to me, but she stood like statue and glared at me.” a naughty boy mad an excuse.

“Umma~ I lost my ball and I didn’t remember which one was mine. Instantly, his basket ball flies to me and hit my arm.” Minji sobbed and showed her bruise, “Siwon uncle, Minji hurt.”

(Note: I mean this place is the pleasure park where people can play around with their family or group.)

I glared at that boy and he shouted “Yah, ugly girl, that why your father run away from you.”

Oh, I really can’t stay with his rude word to my beloved daughter. I really want to kick him from here, “Boy, your parents obey you say that word?”

“Appa~ Umma~” he called out his parents, “She fights me!”

Soon, a big short man appeared out with a bad attitude “Who dare fight my son?”

“Who teach his son bully someone who is smaller or less power than him?” Siwon oppa demanded. He did what a real man does. He stood in front of us and faced to a short ahjussi.

“Oh, he is so handsome!!” an ahjumma who is appeared with that short praised Siwon oppa.

She is probably his mother.

“Boy, I remember you now. You’re the new kid just study in our kindergarten? You remember me, aren’t you?” Siwon oppa scolded him again.

“Hey, woo-nie, you know that tall man?” a mother asked his son cheerfully.

“Yah, I don’t care who you are. How dare you fight my son?” his father explored because he envied Siwon oppa who had the best figure than him.

“We don’t anything to your son!” he smirked and turned to a little boy “If I remember your teacher teach to say ‘I’m sorry’ to someone when you do wrong to her/him.”

Can he obey what Siwon oppa has said?

“Um, um, I’m sorry! Hwang Minji, can you pass the ball back to me?” that naughty boy mumbled.

“Yes, good job boy!” Siwon said cheerfully and took the basket ball from Minji.

At the same time, I do eye-contact to him “Yah, what are you doing? Just a few words can replace everything??”

He raises his one eye brow and talked to the boy “That is the place you play at the moment?” he pointed to the basket ball field which isn’t far from here.

They boy nodded and before he got it, Siwon threw the ball fly into the net, “Now I return your ball to the old position.”

“Wow ~” the three father, mother and son surprised and opened wide mouth.

“Bravo, Andrew uncle, so hot!!!” Minji wiped her tear and clapping louder.

“Let go!” he brought Minji from me and we left.

End of Tiffany’s POV

After they walked out, ahjumma hit on the boy’s shoulder and told “Woonie, don’t call her again that she has no father. See, her father is so handsome, and her mother’s also pretty. Ooh, he’s so cool when he threw the ball to the net. Not like your father, threw the ball out of the net!”

The short man’s face turns to read, full of anger when he listens to his wife cheer another guy, and he walked out.

“Siown ssi is her father???” Woonie mumbled and there were question marks fly around his head.

------------------