Trip to Jeju

Single but has a kid

 

“What? Kick her out of the bed?? How can I?” I surprised and almost choked on the meat.

“Siwon uncle, are you ok?” she asked in concern.

“Ooh, I’m fine!” I replied and non stop laughing.

-------------------

“Uncle, see; the bruise is on mom’s forehead! Last night, I had a nightmare and kicked her out of the bed.” she pouted.

“Really?” I laughed so hard.

“Yesterday, I went to many places and played many game, so I dreamed at night.” Mijin said.

“Don’t you sleep in different room??” I wondered.

“I asked her sleep with me last night.” she blurted out.

“Oh~” I smiled.

“Uncle, you don’t have habit pee on the bed or kick something all out of you bed??” she innocent asked.

“I don’t think I had that bad habit although I was a kid like you.” I told and then I surprised when I noticed Tiffany beside me, “Ugh~ when you’re here??”

“I heard you have a bad habit pee on the bed!” she smirked.

“Yah, Fany, that’s not me, is your lovely daughter!” I told.

“Umma, I asked him whether he could kick you out of the bed or not??” Minji pouted.

“He will kick me out?? I bet your uncle can’t. He can’t because he has no chance to lie on mom’s bed.” she smirked.

“Huh, Tiffany Hwang, what do you mean??” I amazed and followed her to the living room.

“I will do what I have been said if you teach Minji into wrong way.” she said.

“Fany-ah, I’m not. I’m kidding with her. Actually, I come here today to call both of you go to Jeju.” I told and hugged her.

“Oppa, Minji is here!!” she mumbled and pushed me out.

“Oh, I forgot~” I pouted while Minji giggled to us.

“Uncle Siwon, I want to go to Jeju! Umma, can we??” Minji smiled.

“You told me you have a meeting at Jeju?” Tiffany said, “You go for work. There is nothing for us.”

“When I finish, we can play together.” I told.

“But … So fast, I’m not ready!” Tiffany said.

“These are tickets for 3 people.” I showed the tickets, “And, the luggage, you and Minji prepared already, didn’t you?”

“Luggage?? How you know??” Tiffany amazed.

“Yeah, I saw it yesterday.” I gave her a warm smile and held her hand, “Taeyeon went to my office and warned me I would lost you forever; luckily, I’m on time, I’m not late, and I have you.”

“Siwon oppa,” she cried with joy.

“Fany-ah~ you’re ugly when you cry!” I teased and she pushed me away.

“Minji-ah, ready?” I asked, she whined happily “I’m ready!!!”

“Let go! Jeju is waiting for us!” I screamed.

End of Siwon’s POV

*Jeju Island

Siwon is meeting while Tiffany and Minji are waiting him at hotel.

“Umma, the seaside is really beautiful~” Minji said in excited tone as she looked outside the window.

“Yeah, so nice!” Tiffany smiled.

“Umma, when he finish?” a girl mumbled, “It’s already 5pm.”

“I don’t know either!” her mother replied.

Tiffany’s POV:

I’m bored too. We’ve waiting for 6 hours in this room.

“Umma, I want go to the beach!” Minji said.

“Yup, good idea!” I nodded and left.

-----

*At the beach

We walk along the beach and take a photo together. I’m glad that I see her smile.

“Hwang Minji, you have to grow up with healthy and happiness!” I mad a wish.

“Yobosaeyo!” I received call from Siwon oppa.

“Where are you?” he asked curiously.

“We’re at beach!” I told and he immediately hung up.

“Huh, where is Minji? Earlier, she’s here!!” I frowned and looked around.

“Mommy, I’m over there!” Minji screamed in English while she was playing with sand with someone else.

“Umma, he is my new friend.” she introduced her friend to me after approached them, and then she whispered “Mom, he is from Canada. He comes here for holiday.”

“Hi, I’m Tiffany Hwang, her mother, nice to meet you!” I said wide smile to me.

Out of sudden, he stands up and faces to me. I surprise with his tall handsome body.  Ooh, he’s really cool.

---------------