Dirty but Clean

Single but has a kid

 

“Why me? How about your driver?” she told.

“When you ask me for a favor, I’ve never reject….” before he continued, Tiffany cut “Okay, where are you now?”

------------------

 

Tiffany’s POV:

I’m waiting him outside his work place where is far from Seoul. It spends 30 minutes to reach here.

Soon, he comes out from a crowd. Where is his suit? I got shock when I saw his cloth, T-shirt and jeans?

“I’m glad for your present; otherwise, I don’t know how to back home?” he smiled as he gonna hug me, but I push him away.

“You change your office now?” I smirked.

“If you volunteer give me for a ride everyday, I will change!” he teased.

“Jump in! The sun already set!” I said and we rushed hop into the car.

*On the way

“How about Minji?” he asked.

“Sunny will look after her!” I told, passing tissue, and a fresh water to him while I kept concentrate on my driving.

“We have take care and motivate to them (workers) because they’re also my staff. That is a reason I come here. I’m so happy every time I’m out for fieldwork.

“Oh, to be your workers are really lucky!” I smirked.

“Yeah, if to be my wife, that’s really …” he said and I cut “That’s really so sad because you have no time for her because everyday you’re crazy with work.”

He’s not reply and burst out laugh.

“Siwon oppa,” I called, not give me replied, when I turned to him, he already fall asleep.

He looks tired. Yah, he can unhide his handsome although he looks tired and sweaty. He’s dirty, but I feel he’s clean.

I don’t know where he lives, so I drive him to my home and wait until he awakes.

End of Tiffany’s POV

---------

*Arrive home

Tiffany can’t stand with the dirty in his face, so she use soft napkin wipe lightly on him. Suddenly, she amazed because Siwon opens his eyes and grabs her hand before she does.

“I awake you???” she asked and tried to loose her hand from him.

“You worry me??” he asked while he leaned his face close to her.

“Eh~ no,” she short answered, avoid his eye-contact, and jump out from the car.

Siwon can’t help, laughing, and following her.

“Hey, Hwang MiYoung, this is not my house. You want me sleep here?” he smirked.

In sudden, she stopped, and then Siown bumped to her back and incident hugged her from behind that made her flusher.

“Are you ok?” he asked in concern while his arms were around her waist.

“I … I’m fine!” she stutter, get out from him, and pass her car’s key to him, “I’ll lend you the car. Bye!” she finished, hurry open the door, enter, and close the quickly.

“Yah, I don’t do anything to you. Why you so shy?” he said louder and no replied from her.

------------

*The next day, at Tiffany’s Office

While Tiffany is waiting for the taxi in front of her office, Sungmin arrives and stops by.

“Where is your car?” he asked after he came out from his car.

“Hmm, at my friend!” she said.

“Thus, jump in, we go to pick up Minji together.” he smiled and they left.

Soon, Tiffany receives a call from Siwon.

“You don’t need your car?” he smirked.

“You ask me I need my car or not?” she bitter asked.

---------

After she hangs up the phone with Siwon, she asks Sungmin drops her at Siown’s company.

“Ah, it’s you!” a receptionist, Sulli grinned when she saw Tiffany entered the building, “May I help you?”

“Yeah, did your boss leave a car’s key with you?” Tiffany said with uncomfortable face because Sulli is too friendly with her.

“Oh, no, but you can come to upstairs, and ask to his secretary, or Siown ssi himself.” Sulli smiled.

“Oh, thanks!” Tiffany bitter smile and went to upstairs.

------------